Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff, excellent location, plenty of activities, and a social, but not obnoxoius place to meet people. I plan on returning to Lisbon and staying at Destination again. Roy was an exceptional member of the staff who made sure that I was comfortable and content with my stay.

Best hostel I have ever been! A highlight was the portugese buffet on sunday. Breakfast top! Great tips and support on every question!

Very nice and relaxt hostel. It's an amazing building and experience to stay in a historical monument (old part trainstation Rossio). Super friendly and relaxt staff with humor. Rooms; double deluxe and dorms. Very clean and spacious. Well thought abount the lockers (under the bunk beds with room keycard lock). Bathrooms and toilets; very clean and good streams. We had the fado tour; one to remember and definitely to book. So intimate and special. Thx Pedro! Annie & Michael

Great hostel in the middle of Lisbon, close to all the stuff you would want to see around town. The room was nice, our only gripe would be that they NEED to invest in more sound proofing and think twice about those near see through bathroom doors... even in a private room that was a little too much!! breakfast was nice, I liked the fact they did crepes!

LOVED this hostel! The staff were extremely helpful.Joao especially did a great job showing us around the hostel upon our arrival and also gave my friend a fab haircut :) We thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour from Pedro, he was hilarious and we actually learnt so much of the history of Lisbon. Would definitely recommend going on this. Gilbert gave us great tips on where to eat, places to visit and was so friendly and helpful with any issues we had!!

We were in the hostel only for 1 night. And it was the best way to start our vacation! The atmosphere was amazing everyone including the staff was so gentle. If we're going to visit Lisbon again we already know where to stay!

• 25th Apr 2014

All of my friends said that everything's is perfect , good hospitality.

Really good!!!!!!! Wow, if i can go to again Lisbon I will stay destination . Reallyyyyyyyyy good.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

More than staying in a Hostel, this place is an interesting experience as it's located inside the train station. Besides this all the staff are very welcoming and friendly. This atmosphere makes the guests get close to each other. Nice food, equiped kitchen, confortable beds.

• 20th Apr 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is a great place to meet new people. There are plenty of activities organized - walking tours, BBQ, Portuguese dinner, pub crawl. I highly recommend the BBQ. Location is perfect! I would definitely stay there again when in Lisbon.

Lisbon Destination Hostel is a top choice if you are headed to Lisbon! Some of the best facilities I have seen in any hostel throughout Europe, convenient location, and a great staff. If you are making a trip to Sintra (I'd highly recommend it), this hostel could not be more convenient - located right inside Rossio train station with 2-3 trains per hour to Sintra. Amazing rooms and bathroom facilities, and a great staff that cooks every night and hosts cool events like pub crawls. Enjoy!

Perfect hostel, second time there. I will always go there when i go to Lisbon.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Spain

very warm and friendly atmosphere

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. I would highly recommend doing as many of the activities they put on as possible. The activities at their two sister hostels are fantastic as well. The atmosphere was amazing and helpful, and the facilities, while not very private, were spacious and clean.

• 17th Apr 2014

This was an amazing hostel! The only problem was that they only have a few people working at one time, so we always had to wait a bit to talk to someone

Atmosphere was great. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, esp. our host Gilberto. Facilities were nice and clean, nice relaxed environment. Would definitely stay again next time I´m in Lisbon

Great location!

Everything about the hostel is amazing! The people were super nice with my and my friends and I think we made a lot of new friends there. The staff is amazing! Gilberto and Pedro are awesome people and really help the hostel experience. I would definitely go back a second time!

• 15th Apr 2014

The staff here was what made this hostel an amazing place. My friend was stuck in bed all day with a flu and the staff were so helpful and sympathetic. They really made us feel welcome and like family.

Awesome place!! Friendly staff, Gilberto and Pedro made our stay!! Cheers guys!