Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were super helpful, always friendly and were a joy to talk to. The nine euro three course evening meal that the hostel offers is superb. Kitchen facilities were always clean and open to use all the time. Awesome stuff.

• 2nd Jul 2014

All the staff here were amazing. they were super helpful, funny, and very entertaining. They made our stay in Lisbon fantastic and by far the best part of the trip. Ill definitely be coming back here.

• 1st Jul 2014

I was a bit disappointed in staying here. I arrived at night, and the guy who checked me in was nice, but as soon as I had paid he became very rude and unhelpful for all my questions. Another staff member had to help me instead. The main area is under a glass ceiling so at night it's really dark with little nooks.. I didn't really know where to sit. I thought it was weird that only some beds had privacy curtains. The bathrooms were unisex. The staff member in the morning was very touchy-feely

staff are enthusiastic, facilities are pretty good, u can have totally relax staying here.

Really good place to stay. Cool and relax atmosphere, in the center!

The hip hop music was annoying and loud at times (the target market is maybe younger than I am) but overall I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. I didn't really like wearing the wristband that was provided, but again, this is a well-run place where I am happy to have stayed. Finn, Miguel, Jae, Hugo, Gilbert, Daniel-- remembering five names of staff people is a sign that they worked hard and looked out for their guests. Bathrooms were clean.

• 28th Jun 2014

We'll be definitely back!

Awesome hostel, would definitely recommend it! The location is perfect, staff is great, nice vibe and good value for money. Lisbon is an amazing city and these guys really made us feel welcome and at ease. Wished we could've stayed longer and would return anytime!

Really nice atmosphere, fantastic place and location, super friendly staff.

Great clean hostel in a central area. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming as well. Would definitley stay here again

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff was very welcoming, facility was very clean and at a great location.

• 27th Jun 2014

I felt religiously offended. You can not name a small piggy ( where we put money for drinks) by a sacred muslim name. For sake of humanity we should spread across love and peace not hatered and disrespect.

One of the best hostels that I ever had stayed.

A really good hostel with perfect atmosphere and location. Nice breakfast! They have different tours or activities for everyday, so it's a perfect spot to meet new people, especially for alone travellers. I would totally recomend it and i think I'll be back too. Oh and they got really cool and helpful staff, cheers!!

Stayed 2 night here, was an amazing hostel.... Staff were knowledgable, quirky, positive and friendly... Loved the whole vibe around the hostel, key card entry to my locker was a nice touch! Would definatly recommend this hostel for your stay in Lisbon! Cheers again team!! Jordan

My first hostel stay and it was amazing. The staff was courteous and welcoming upon arrival. They took us on a tour of the facilities. Tons of activities to do, from walking tours to surfing (!!) to sightseeing trips. The location was amazing - in the same building as the train station. Great central location.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Absolutely top-notch. This is one of the best hostels you will ever stay in. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the beds are very comfortable. There is even padding to put over the windows to block out the sun and noise from the street. The hostel also serves delicious 4 course meals on week nights for 9 euro. This is really cheap when you consider how much food you are getting (+wine!) The location was great and the staff were amazing.

I had a great time in the hostel, with a friendly staff, a nice room, great facilities and an excellent location to go and explore the city. The building (train station) makes it even more fun.

I like to be quiet at night so I loved the atmosphere bit fot people who wants something festive might not like it. They even had homemade pancakes for the breakfast. Wonderful stay.

The staff here are soo friendly and the free breakfast is amazing!! Crepes and lattes! Great location especially if you're day tripping to Sintra (it's in the train station) but it isn't noisy or anything. The hostel gets really quiet at 10 though, they shut the lights off in the hang out area so not great for meeting people (definitely bit a party hostel), but the good location made up for it.