Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

1964 Total Reviews

I felt very welcome. It was an open and relaxed atmosphere there. Thank you!

Travel can be hectic at times, with so much moving around, partying, and exploring. Having a place like Destination to come back to, is like coming back to a familiar home. The staff at the hostel are so wonderful, and I'm glad to have them as friends. :)

i like hostels where the only worry is to book it, yours is definitely one such hostel. Thanks for the hospitality...

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • India

The best hostel I've been to

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Absolutely love this hostel. The location is perfect; it's close to everything. The facility is sparkling clean. Breakfast is great! And eat the dinners, their chef is incredible! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very social. There are lots of activities available, so you won't be bored during your stay. I've stayed at Lisbon Destination twice, and I would absolutely stay again!

Very modern, cool hostel. Loved the individual fans with each bed, great in the Summers. Staff were very helpful and friendly. My one negative which I don't think can be fixed is the bathrooms. So far from the rooms and very awkward compared to other hostels. Overall a great hostel.

We had previously stayed here and had a great time, so booked again with another friend. We arrived quite late and although we had booked a month in advance for 3 people in a 4 bed dorm, we were split up in different rooms and when we questioned it, were told we didn't book early and enough and it would've been sold out long before a month. Which to be honest, sounded like a cover up for the fact that they failed to allocate their bookings correctly. Loved Lisbon regardless though!

It was great!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

The best hostel that I've ever stayed in. The showers and beds were wonderful, the staff was extremely helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere to meet people.

We had a very nice stay! The building is amazing and very central. We would definitely stay there again. Only the showers could use a little makeover :)

I have been traveling for years and have numerous different experiences in regards to hostels. Lisbon Destination Hostel blew me away! It is a spectacular location and phenomenal facilities. It is very clean, spacious, open, and with a wonderful atmosphere. The quality of everything is just beyond anything I have experienced. Also the kitchen is wonderful for personal use and includes a great breakfast prepared by the staff. When I return to Lisbon this will be where I stay again!!

Excellente Hostel. Very Clean. Good Localization. Excellent staff. Good to know new people.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The facilities were clean and is located in a beautiful train station. The location is superb - close to everything, including the metro station. I love the events that the hostel holds, such as cooked dinners, walking tours, etc. This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

it's the best hostel i've ever seen in my life.EVERYTHING was amazing, the staff was more than helpful for anything, the common area was fantastic and allowed easily to meet other guys. the breakfast was more than honest, and the staff often has activities to propose for anything you want to do, from sightseeing to going to the beach, from 'getting drunk in the evening to listen to fado.I-N-C-D-E-R-I-I-B-L-E is almost worth it to go to Lisbon for staying this hostel than for the city itself

This was by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I thought I was at the wrong place because the building was so fancy. The staff was helpful and friendly. The common room made it extremely easy to meet people. Have already recommended this hostel to my friends

• 12th Aug 2014

Outstanding hostel! Location could not be any better, the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, breakfast had loads of variety. Highly recommend to people of all ages!

Had an amazing experience here! Great atmosphere and friendly staff (shout out to Oscar for giving the best suggestions). Look no further- stay at Lisbon Destination Hostel for a great time!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Great location, really helpful staff, things planned every day. Very easy to make friends. Very relaxed yet very easy to find people to party with if you want that :) Highly recommended. A special thank you to the staff including Manuel, Oscar, and Marco who turned a 2 day lisbon trip into an amazing four days :)

Wow! I've done about 50 differents hostels around Europe and that one was my favourite one! First of all, the localisation of the hostel is perfect. The staff is so friendly then I feel like I was at home! There was a great variety of activities. The Sintra Tour was the best one (the guide was awesome, we had a really good time, we saw many things that we couldn't see without the guide or the van, the way back from Cabo Da Roca and Cascais was amazing!, etc.) I recommend to everyone this hostel!

Lisbon Destination Hostel is a perfect place to stay: First of all, you can relax there after a stressful sightseeing-day because of it's beautiful decoration and plants. Secondly, you get these delicious pancakes in the morning which are self-made! Thirdly, the staff is lovely and very determined to help on every matter you have! Also, I highly suggest the sintra tour. Even if you come alone, it's the perfect chance to have a great time and meet some ppl - all at once!