Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff were all fantastic and the hostel breakfast was delicious! Being right in rossio station was really convenient, too.

Fabulous in all respects. Would definitely recommend this place and stay again.

I think it's safe to say, this was the best hostel that I have ever stayed at. From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease and at home.The staff was super friendly&funny and immediately offered me breakfast (best "pancakes" made by Thomas...) when I arrived.They were also very helpful with tips on exploring the city and hosted events every day.On top of all of this, the rooms were well kept/new (lounge area too) and the bathrooms were clean! What more could you ask for? I will be back for sure.

Awesome hostel, with great walking tour and amazing dinners!

• 20th May 2014

Really good hostel, really good location and really nice staff (I even got a haircut from this really nice guy). The only thing I would have to conplain about is that it was very warm in the room (lets get naked)

Our room & experience at this hostel were both great. They had cool activities on offer for good prices. The beds were nice & the building was fantastic, although it was kind of weird that it was in a train station. The staff was good except in front of the lobby they had a lady working as a travel agent who was supposed to give us directions and recommendations for the city and she was no help at all. Otherwise we absolutely loved it.

I hope I will go back and stay there :))

Excellent stay at the Lisbon destination hostel. Nicely situated with every facility around. Great staff, may it be at the Lisbon or at the "Sunset" one (the 2 are from the same chain). Always nice with us and willing to help no matter what. I highly recommend them! Mélina

Very friendly stuff. perfect location and everything you need in a hostel:)

Really great hostel. Location is great and super cool staff. Just to refute a confusing review I read earlier, there is no issue with the hostel after the train station closes. They open the door for you.

Best hostel ever :)

Good Hostel. Stayed in private room 201 - suggest shared bathroom should have a shelf (I do not think it is healthy/sanitary to place things on a toilet) and room itself could have a mirror since there is no where to see yourself (bathroom is too small to see anything). One complaint - there was large group of people drinking at around midnight, they were in the reception area and were VERY loud. Not nice when you have an early morning flight to catch.

Awesome place to stay at! The staff is awesome and will help you out with anything. Gilbert (staff) is funny and very helpful! Definitely reccomend staying here. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in and has a big bathroom!

Best or second best hostel of the 20 I stayed in while hiking the Camino de Santiago Portugues.

Great place to stay! Superb location, friendly staff and the dinners are excellent! We had a very clean room and the common patio downstairs is very nice to hang out. Would go back for sure! Greets, Ken.

Don't really know what to say because the place is perfect and the staff even better than perfect. If I really have to say something negative, that would that it isn't ideal for smokers 'cause you have to walk 30meter to get out and smoke :D

First rate Hostel Great staff always willing to help make your stay go without any problems

One of the best hostels in the world! Quiet when you need it, party when you want it. I feel like family here. Love this place. 10 out of 10.

Really enjoyed staying at the hostel. I was slightly surprised that we were asked to be quiet at 10pm. Perhaps there should be a curfew time of 12 or something.

• 5th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

one of the best and coolest hostels I`ve ever been... the location couldn't be better, everything was absolutely perfect.. probably the only little thing I didn't like was that the showers stopped every 5 seconds... I totally recommend it :)