Lisbon Destination Hostel Reviews

Rossio Train Station, Second Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I have traveled throughout Europe and this was my favorite hostel. The location is amazing and the hostel itself is really clean and super spacious. Also, the staff is super friendly. They allowed my friends that I was meeting to store their luggage even though they weren't staying there for free and were super accommodating about everything. I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel.

Big fan of this hostel. Probably the best I've stayed at. Great atmosphere. Do the dinner option, it's cheap and good. Would absolutely love to stay there again.

Only stayed the one night and booked for the low cost and good location. Shocked upon arrival at how clean it was. Staff very welcoming upon arrival and facilities brilliant. Free breakfast and breakfast area in the morning. Stayed in a ten man dorm which did get a little hot although there was a fan there for each bed side. Shower facilities spacious and clean. Would recommend to anyone doing a few days in Lisbon as the location is ideal.

• 20th Mar 2014

The location is perfect (right in the center of Lisbon), the staff is young and very friendly and there are many opportunities to get to know other people and to participate in several activities. So if you are interested in a cheap and nice place to stay and if you would like to communicate and interact with other people, this hostel is perfect for you.

Great location and an even better staff. 10/10 would go back. The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The walking tours and meals they offer are fantastic. Very secure and located inside a train station so very convenient for day trips. The staff was extremely helpful and respectful even when I was constantly asking them the same question over and over. Even got an awesome haircut from one of the staff on my last day. João and Hugo are very helpful and they speak like 50 languages each. 10/10

• 12th Mar 2014

We've (my mum (57) and me (27)) been in the hostel for four nights and it was amazing. Great staff, great location, great hostel. We walked in and thought "WOW"! Breakfast was like in a families home. :) I'll for sure come back! I told my boyfriend already and made him looking forward to it.

• 10th Mar 2014

Really good hostel in the heart of lisboa. The rooms are very clean and the bathroom and toilets are clean and brandnew...They have a really well equipped kitchen with fabolous free breakfast including juice, tea, coffee and mr. finns fantastic pancakes..;-) The lounge is a nice place to hang out, there is a piano, chess board and easy to catch up with others...And hostel offers a lot of activities like city walks, and fado music night outs in the city...A great hostel to experience lisboa ;-)

Great location, especially if you plan to visit Sintra (do it!), but also for metro connections. Very clean rooms, and super interior design with a lot of extra facilities (shower was a bit small in private room though). Breakfast is generally sweet, no salty stuff (meat, eggs, etc.), and the pancakes are awesome!

I don't think I have anything to complain at all. Just the location of the toilets was somewhat far from my room.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • India

The Lisbon Destination Hostel - Rossio is thus far one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. The staff are very kind, helpful, and always going out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience. A massive common area with a gorgeous skylight, a free pool table, and always clean as can be, the list goes on. Needless to say I didn't want to leave and I will most definitely be back!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »