Lisbon Lounge Hostel

9.6
Superb 3956 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Beautiful hostel with spacious rooms and a great breakfast. Not a party hostel, but very clean and warm.

• USA, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

First time staying in a hostel and loved it! Great people, great food, great location - I'd go back over and over again!

13th Apr 2017

Great hostel - fan location, big room, all spotless, good free breakfast. I can see why they've won awards. I'd totally stay here again

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Loved this place! Really friendly staff, so helpful and the location is absolutely perfect. It's spotless and super secure. We'll definitely be back!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Great hostel in the heart of the city. My friend and I only stayed there for one night, however, in future, we would definitely stay at the Lisbon Lounge again. It is very clean and spacious. The staff are friendly and the hostel feels very safe. Facilities are great - thought wifi didn't work in my bedroom - and we loved the pancakes for breakfast. Overall highly recommended!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Excelente hostal!

6th Apr 2017

Perfect hostel for the solo traveler! The facilities are safe and very clean, and the staff is extremely helpful. There is always someone there to help you 24/7 and give you advice in navigating Lisbon. The hostel provides many activities for guests, and the atmosphere allows for guests to naturally meet new people. I would absolutely stay here again.

31st Mar 2017

I absolutely loved my stay here. The whole hostel is really well-kept, and the staff were very attentive and helpful. They have a common lounge on every floor which is nice, and the mixed dorm I stayed in was very spacious. The tours they are partnered with are amazing--I did the Alfama tour with Hugo and the Sintra tour with Lara and would 100% recommend both. Was really sad to leave Lisbon, and this hostel definitely played a role in how much I enjoyed it!

31st Mar 2017

This my first experience in a hostel and I think Lisbon lounge has set high standards for me. The hostel is clean and well decorated. The free breakfast is good and the staff are friendly! I would say it is a great place for solo travelers - especially solo, female travelers. Also, it is right in the heart of the city!

30th Mar 2017

1000% recommend this hostel. We stayed for 3 nights 4 days and just had an amazing experiences. It's in an amazing location, they have amazing tours and the staff is incredible. My only recommendation for everyone is to bring ear plugs and an eye mask. Other then that, it was truly amazing!