Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Very clean! Great value for money. Not always as social as I would have wanted though. It didn't seem like the common room was used to its full advantage. Participating in some of the day trips is a great idea!

Stayed in hostels in Milan krakow Malaga , but the Lisbon lounge is the best of the lot.

• 9th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, one of the best I stayed at! Nice staff, good breakfast (thanks for the early morning one :), great huge lockers, clean bathrooms, etc.

Really good location for turism. Only problem was the cold winter, but I guess that's normal in Portuguese houses during winter. really clean, truly worth for money.

Lisbon Lounge Hotel is a comfortable, warm oasis in downtown Lisbon. Has all the amenities you'll need plus a fantastic staff, who recommended two of our favorite outings (Quinta da Regaleira at Chaptio restaurant!).

This was amazing for a hostel. Felt almost like being in a hotel, with an attentive staff, and our own, private bedroom. Nothing but good things to say!

• 19th Dec 2014

Pancakes every morning!!!!! Excellent breakfast!!!

Calm and friendly atmosphere - people were super Friendly and extremely quick to respond requests. My special thanks to Ze who went far and beyond showing us around the hostel etc.

Great great hodtel, i really loved it! So nice staff, great facilities with relaxing atmosphere and location right in the city center. The beds we're really comfortable and even in december it wasn't cold thanks to extra blankets and heating :) Yeah, so one of the best and cleanest hostels I stayed at so far! And there are even pancakes for breakfast ;)

everything was great (:

The stuffs are very friendly. And I met some people who have so many experiences about traveling. That's pretty cool! And the bed is really comfortable! And I like breakfast too!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • China

I had a fantastic stay at Lisbon Lounge. Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in so far. Very clean and cosy. The staff were great! Friendly and always helpful. Programmes were great as well. Location is close to most of central Lisbon's sights.

First-class hostel – every detail is well thought-through. Super clean and stylish, pancakes for breakfast - Incredible.

enjoyed our stay - the walking tour, dinners made it exceptional!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A very lovely accommodation, great atmosphere. The lounge is perfect for relax after the exciting sightseeing in Lisbon. It's to get in contact with the other travelers. Offered tours are good to get to know the city. I will recommend this hostel to everybody who will ask me for it. It was a really lovely stay here.

• 21st Nov 2014

One of my favorite hostels! Great staff, spent a long time giving suggestions and showing me the city with the map. Perfect location, very clean and comfortable beds and great atmosphere. Thanks!

Every thing was perfect, I surely recommend the Lisbon Lounge hostel, there are no complains from my part.

Simply what I would describe as the perfect hostel. I've stayed in many hostels and this is the cleanest. Also staff will go out of their way to help and make you feel at home. Location is close to main stations and sights. Recommend you have the dinner, great value and delicious. Perfect for groups of single travellers meeting new people.

This hostel is awesome! Location, clean, staff and so on. My best hostel in Portugal!

Loved the hostel...really friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean and I really want ALL of the furniture! The only con is that the wooden floors are pretty noisy; there was a gap at the bottom of our door and we were next to the stairs (top floor) so we could hear everyone coming & going/chatting as they stomped like elephants past our room. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room far away from the stairs. Not enough to put me off going back though :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3