Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. I don't usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with Lisbon Lounge that I felt like I should recommend it to as many people as possible. It is super clean, well decorated, the staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful!! And Pedro is also an amazing chef! Thank you all for making our stay in Lisbon the best possible! Bruna and Patricia

• 7th Apr 2014

I only have great things to say about this hostel: it's beautifully clean, perfectly located (2 mins walk from Terreiro do Paco), the artwork inside is really cool, the staff are friendly and helpful and the tours are brilliant. We went on the day trip to Sintra which is worth every Euro - if you've enough time in Lisbon, I'd recommend it. The walking tour offered is also a one-stop-shop if you want to quickly see all the sights and get a bit of info. We had a lovely stay here, thank you!

• 5th Apr 2014

Nice rooms, clean bathrooms and an enjoyable atmosphere!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

I would definitely recommend any visitor to stay at the lisbon lounge hostel. The facilities and location were excellent, staff friendly & helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere!

• 24th Mar 2014

It was my hostel experience ever. Very kind and friendly staff. cozy and very nice room/lobby. Thanks Petros! I really enjoyed my staying. would like to go there again for my 2nd trip to Lisbon :)

I stayed two nights in this hostel. The decor is just wow! The dorms are spacious and light and the common rooms are just beautiful. The location is in Baixa, close to the subway and pretty central. As a solo travel, it is a bit harder to meet new people because the small size of the hostel. Two less positive points: You here noise from outside in the dorms (but in the night the streets are empty) and the power point is beneath your bed.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in hands-down

The perfect place to be in Lisbon! Believe me!!! And i recommand the activities you can make with the hostel! Thank you so much !!!

• 15th Mar 2014

This was my first hostel, and I have been told I am going to be severely let down by with the next one I stay at because of how amazing this one was. The location was awesome, the facilities were great, and everyone else staying were very respectful but still fun. I would definitely recommend this place for your stay in Lisbon!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • American Samoa

I thought that Lisbon Lounge and their sister hostel were excellent. Staff was knowledgable and very helpful. Traditional Portuguese meals prepared by Pedro were wonderful and great value. Loved the location and had a most enjoyable stay. Will go back again

This was absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly, the facilities were spotless, the location incredible, and the dinners sublime. I thoroughly enjoyed the environment at the hostel that helped encourage getting to know the other people staying there. I made a ton of friends due to the unique dinners and common rooms. Thanks guys for a wonderful stay.

• 13th Mar 2014

Everything it’s said, and more. I've found that hostel as great as it was said on other reviews. The staff is amazing, the price is maybe too low, and the localisation is perfect. Without a doubt, go there.

Best hostel I have ever stayed. The location, the people, the staff, everything was good.

Just great!!! Thank you!

It was a great hostel for meeting people and the 10 euro hostel dinners were excellent! I had a great stay!

Thanks so much for the nice stay we had! Muito obrigado especialmente pra o Zé e as mulheres da limpieza! Sus pancakes estaban muitos ricos!

• 27th Feb 2014

The Best hostel I have ever been. Probably better than a lot of hotels I have been as well. Extremely clean, awesome design, cosy and the staff is really friendly. If you visit Lisbon you MUST stay there. If you stay there you MUST eat dinner. If you can't stay there - you MUST eat dinner there. Just two words: Pedro Picante.

Excellent hostel! The common area is great place to meet new people, the hostel has a great atmosphere and the dinner by Marcos is AMAZING! He do it with so much passion, make sure you book before 6pm or it might not be space! The rooms are modern and clean. It's for sure my place to stay if in Lisbon!

The hostel is very good, clean and confortable. The breakfast and localization are great.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Interior design is really nice and the pancakes are for a breakfast. I love this place! :-D

• 23rd Feb 2014