Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

We had to cancel with just under 24hours before check in because of an unexpected delay in Madrid, yet the staff used the full force of the cancelation policy on us, costing us about 40€. Understandable yet wouldn't have been hard to wave.

A gorgeous clean hostel that I would recommend to anyone. Very chilled atmosphere and all staff were extremely helpful, even helped me book trains for the next leg of my trip - Thanks guys!

• 17th Jul 2014

I could not have wished for more! Breakfast, bed, bathroom, location... all was perfect! Just sad, I could not participate at the Sintra Tour as there was no place left the evening before.

• 16th Jul 2014

Great hostel with huge storage lockers under each bed. Great location with lots of activities

Location is great! I wasn't very comfortable with the mixed gender dorms. The hostel should at least make it clear on booking that that is the case.

• 12th Jul 2014

Definitely a positive experience. Wonderful staff, great value for money, excellent breakfasts and positive vibe! This is place to be. :) ps do the free walking tours too!

• 11th Jul 2014

Couldn't fault the stay, thank you!

Lisbon Lounge Hostel is probably the best hostel I ever stayed. I highly recommend the hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed with two friends during 2 nights and we really enjoyed our estance! Rooms were clean (mine was quite noissy), hot water all the day in showers and we had the famous dinner with some more people and with the chefs, and it was really funny! Acondicioned air in rooms, confortable maltress and pillow and very very beautiful building (the worst thing, it has no elevator!) hope to come back, we love lisbon!

Extremely pleasant and welcoming stay! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone who is looking to experience Lisbon with new friends, and get to know all the best tips of the city. Facilities were clean and very, dare I say it, stylish for a hostel. Trendy decorated lobby that makes you feel comfortable to stay. Clean washrooms and rooms. By far the best part are the 'extras': homemade Portuguese 3-course dinners with wine for 10 euros, where you can talk and meet the other explorers

• 5th Jul 2014

This is a great easy place to stay. I stayed a few years back and it was a little better, still a really nice place, just starting to show the wear for its popularity.

Great stay in a great hostel

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great stay, rooms were awesome, security was really good too. Could benefit with more atmosphere in common areas and maybe a bar :)

The staff is SUPER friendly and helpful, especially Ze! Also great breakfasts!

This is such a cool place.

• 28th Jun 2014

Lisbon Lounge is the best Hostel I have been in the World

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Chile

This is first 100% I've given out. This hostel is amazing. The staff was super helpful with everything that we asked them such as where to eat and where to go out at night. The dinner served by Miguel was amazing too and I really enjoyed meeting other people at the hostel. The hostel was one of our highlights from coming to Lisbon!

Nice hostel in great location. Wifi didn't work and breakfast was average. The atmosphere of the hostel seemed really social however we only stayed one night so didn't have time to get involved in it unfortunately.

Loved my stay here. Premium facilities, nice staff & great social environment with our own chef!

Our stay here was fantastic. The Lisbon Lounge has it all. Highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6