Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

My sister and I stayed at the Lisbon Lounge Hostel for four days and enjoyed every minute of it. Modern, nicely decorated, cleanly place with very helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Belgium

The staff were great and very helpful. They were always willing to answer any questions or give recommendations. The hostel was the cleanest I have ever stayed in, bar none. The location is very close to the river and in the heart of the old part of Lisbon. The 28 tram is right there along with many shops. The ambiance is modern and quiet. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for everything.

• 5th Feb 2016

brilliant hostel!

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Belgium

Really good hostel: staff is really adorable, the atmosphere and the rooms are very cumfortable, cosy and nice.

• 25th Jan 2016

Great hostel! Good location, good free breakfast, great friendly and helpful staff and super clean! Really enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Great hostel, great location, and nice breakfast. I didn't have the opportunity to join one of the dinners, but they looked amazing. Only downside was we had electrical issues on our floor and were unable to turn our heater on one night (and it was quite cold). Also the bathroom and lockers in the room have no hooks to hang things which is annoying, but can be worked around. In general a lovely place and I'd recommend it.

• 16th Jan 2016

I don't stay in many hostels, but I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It was absolutely spotless, the beds were comfortable and the staff didn't mind me asking them a thousand questions. Breakfast is mediocre, but it's still included and that's a plus. I would highly recommend Lisbon Lounge Hostel to anyone.

• 15th Jan 2016

Everything was good. Even I book a hostel With wrong date, but the staff just changed my booking date Without additional Budget. Kitchen and livingroom was good to stay. But Shower is not very good. It can be looked from outside. And in the room there is no radiator quite Cold. except for these It was good.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

I was at Lisbon Lounge Hostel for four days and my stay was awesome. The place is in a perfect location, the staff was very kind and whenever we need help, they were all so friendly and helpful. I suggest also the walking tour: we've seen almost all Lisbon beauties!

• 8th Jan 2016

Perfect living experience! Good location, good people, free breakfast! Strongly recommend !

This was my first time living in the hostel in Europe, and it was awesome! The staff is helpful, the breakfast is great! Thank you!

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

Everything was great ! It was in the heart of Lisbon so the location was excellent aswell

• 27th Dec 2015

It`s a fantastic hostel! We were very satisfied with everything. Stuff is very friendly and helpful, the location is amazing, the breakfast also. I have never been to a hostel which was so clean. A great place, everyone traveling to Lissabon should stay here.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in 60 in the last 2 years

The ambiance of the hostel is awesome and the location is absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 15th Dec 2015

Strange smell in ensuite bathroom, but aside from that a great spot to stay!

• 11th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Only stayed here for one night, had to catch a flight in the morning. Overall very clean, really central in Lisbon, and perfect for the night!

I stayed there for a weekend with a friend in a 4 bed dorm. The stuff was really friendly and they had great tips what to do. Breakfast was awesome and they have a dinner option every night which was excellent. I can only recommend to stay there.and I would.always go there again!

• 4th Dec 2015

The staff at Lisbon Lounge are incredibly friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was amazing and the 10 euro diners were a great value! The rooms were large and airy with comfortable beds, the lack of chargers by the upper bunks was annoying, but other than that an amazing experience!

Adorable hostel, amazing location, super clean, I'd definitely recommend

• 2nd Dec 2015