Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

We really enjoyed our days in the Lisbon Lounge. Me and Tais are grateful for everything they done. Good Job!

• 17th May 2015

I wish we had stayed here longer than one night! The hostel is super cool and the staff are amazing (very friendly, approachable and accommodating!). The place is really nicely set up and has a super chill atmosphere. Our only complaints were the squeaky bunk beds and our loud/obnoxious room mates which made the night a bit restless. But that's unavoidable- would deffinitely come back here!!

Possibly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in simply because of its excellent facilities and modern design. Rooms and common areas are spacious. Overall feel is warm and inviting. Delicious breakfast (eggs or crepes) included. Various tours can be arranged from the front desk. The only negative points are: 1. A few of us were told that dinner was not being offered because there wasn't enough people signed up, when in fact it was offered. 2. Very noisy at night due to street cleaning.

I would rather pay the full cost up front than get surprised at the hostel desk.

• 10th May 2015

Great hostel, comfortable beds and great atmosphere. The staff are very helpful and provide all the information you want.

• 7th May 2015
  • China

The hostel is amazing (very clean and confortable), but wasnt the best place to meet people.

• 6th May 2015

No complaints! One of the cleanest and well-designed hostels I've stayed in. Great location. A little quiet in the off-season (May). I'd stay here again.

Absolutely first class!!

• 4th May 2015

Eu realmente adorei esse hostel. A equipe sempre prestativa, o ambiente ideal para interagir e conhecer pessoas, a acomodação.. digo cama, banheiro, cozinha tudo de alta qualidade! Fica a dica o jantar no hostel é simplesmente "the best deal ever".

Very nice place. Very well organized. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 2nd May 2015

Very helpful staff. Excellent kitchen and no problem making my own breakfast. I enjoyed my time in Lisboa.

• 29th Apr 2015

This was an awesome hostel! Perfect location right in the middle of everything! Very friendly staff who gave great suggestions on what to do in the area. Clean and nice common areas and rooms; the rooms had great lockers underneath the bunk beds where you could store your entire suitcase (carry on size) and much more including power outlets to charge your tech items while still locked away and safe. Highly recommend this hostel!

We had an awesome time: great room (finally a 3 bed dorm!!) with a stunning view and a delicious breakfast. Would definitely come back! Thank you

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

This place has a great location. The stuff is amazingly nice and helpful. Diners served at hostel are good value for money  I can recommend it to everyone. One of the best hostels I ever stayed in.

Excellent offerings including walking tours and family-style meals. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfy, and the location was outstanding. This was the best hostel I have stayed in.

• 24th Apr 2015

We had a really nice time in the hostel!! Is not just a place where to stay but where you can also enjoy to spent a bit of time. Everything is cool and clean and the price was absolutely not too expensive. The staff is friendly, the position is very central and we wish we could have stayed more time. We suggest to partecipate to the trip to Sintra!!

• 22nd Apr 2015

I appreciated the computers that were available for use, and the tour they set up was great. The only problem was that we were not told that our tour would be meeting at another hostel, but they worked to resolve the issue quickly (although we also had asked early and arrived on time anyway).

I loved this hostel! It's in a perfect location, not to mention the hostel itself is beautiful. The staff were so lovely and helpful. Annd nutella crepes for breakfast. You can't get much better then that! I'll definitley be back

Excellent

Great tours/activities by the hostel! The dinner is great and very pricy, the sintra and the fado tour and the pub crawl are also super with friendly and competent guides!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4