Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

That was one of my best experiences staying at a hostel

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Really nice hostel!! Clean , good location and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, they even have freshly made crepe. Had a good time staying there! The only one little downside is that the WiFi signal was poor in my room, but outside of the room it worked perfectly fine.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in :) Highlights to the staff and the tour guides, everyone was so friendly and helpful that it felt like home. I would definitely recommend a stay.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The breakfast was great with handmade crepes and assorted meat, cheese, bread and cereals. The hostel staff were extremely helpful at recommending good local places to eat and visit. The rooms were spacious and clean. Make sure try one of the hostel's three course dinners - only 10 euros for three delicious courses and a generous amount of wine. It was one of the best meals I've had.

Great hostel! Great activities and tours provided by the hostel. Highly reccomend this place.

Best location i could find! COMPLETE breakfast not only bread, great staff and activities. BRAVO!

Really nice hostel, the staff were very helpful and there were a lot of activities organised for guests. Great atmosphere and very comfortable, I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

• 2nd Apr 2015

very friendly, helpful staff (one of them went out of his way to help one of us who lost our wallet) nice, cozy interior design! very clean, and there was much space in the room the washrooms were very clean and the showers were warm pancakes for breakfast, which is always nice overall very impressed! would definitely stay there again.

Everything and everyone was lovely.

• 1st Apr 2015

The hostel had an incredibly relaxing feel. I really liked the fact that it had a vinyl collection and player along with speakers to play your own music. The kitchen was perfect for cooking and had a very countryside mansion-like vibe.

• 1st Apr 2015

A rare case that I value everything "excellent". But this is really how we felt. We stayed as a family of five and enjoyed evry aspect of the stay. Even the rather limited space at the breakfast-table did not turn out to be a problem. Thank you all very much!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had never seen such a clean and well designed hostel !

• 27th Mar 2015

Great amenities, fantastic location, and the friendliest and most helpful workers I've ever encountered at a hostel. They offer a ton of tours and outings and offer great recommendations at the front desk. Also, whatever you do, have dinner at the hostel with Chef Miguel at least once. $10 euro for a three courses (the best meal we had in Lisbon), plenty of wine, and excellent conversation.

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! Of the 20+ hostels I've stayed at in Europe, this is by far the best!!

Really loved the place! So clean and organized. Nice kitchen to cook. The staff was so thoughtful and the location is great. You can walk from there to many atractions in downtown. Also really close to the subway.

Exceptionally friendly staff. Security went way beyond anything I could have dreamt up. And the place could not have a more ideal location. I can't say enough good about this hostel.

5 out of 5

• 23rd Mar 2015

Such a beautiful place to stay in the amazing city of Lisbon! The staff made the stay so comfortable and welcoming, and provided my friend and I with loads of helpful tips and things to do in the city. One of my favorite things that the hostel offered were the €10 three course meal... SO delicious and great company. The walking tour was also cool-- by donation with a rad guide.

• 20th Mar 2015

Very congenial atmosphere and the dinner was fantastic! Staff were friendly and helpful with great recommendations and the decoration was stylish. Only would note that you can hear people in the lounge easily from the sleeping rooms. Also highly recommend the walking tour with Simonetta. She was very knowledgeable and gave us a great lay of the land.

Absolutely epic!! Couldn't have asked for anything else. Best hostel we have stayed at!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4