Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

When you enter the hostel, you have to press a bell and then walk upstairs. So the receptionist will see you coming in. Great facilities and there is a common area every floor and a common area in every room. The biggest I have ever seen in a hostel. Only stay here for one night and would choose to stay here again as great location neat a metro station and in the most crowded shopping street. It is a bit noisy but ear plug save the day.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Loved my stay at the hostel, was a home away from home! We couldn't believe how beautiful the decor was and we didn't want to leave. Best hostel I've stayed in ever

• 29th Jun 2015

Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Offered great variety of things to do. If I'm ever going to Lisbon I'm going to stay here again and recommend it to my friends aswell.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Finland

The best hostel I have ever had. beautiful and with a wonderful soul. Miguel's diners for 10 euros are amazing.

• 28th Jun 2015

fantastic

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Excellent!!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Wales

Really nice staff. A special thanks to Ze. He gave me really useful tips for my trip through Portugal. Nice place to meet other travellers, excellent breakfast, perfect location in Lisbon and very clean. Thanks a lot for everything

I loved the hostel, the rooms are confortable and clean, its perfectly located and the staff is great. They were very helpful!

Awesome hostel in a great location. The staff were super friendly and always had good suggestions of where to go and what to see. Definitely stay here if you're in Lisbon.

The €10 dinner offer at night is great, a good way to know people and have delicious food (vegetarian option available) prepared by locals. Rooms and toilets are spacious. Power sockets are found inside each individual lockers where are located beneath the bed. Air conditioner is available in my room (but not my friend's one). Breakfast with freshly made pancake and omelette in the morning.

Absolutely recommend to everyone and anyone wanting to stay in Lisbon. Literally the coolest hostels I have ever seen or had the pleasure of staying in. Definitely would make a trip back to Lisbon specially to stay here!

This is the second time I book at Lounge hostel and I'm always satisfied with the service. I would recommend it to everyone, it has one of the best standards.

• 13th Jun 2015

Please please try the hostel dinner. It is a must and really a great way to get to know the city and meet new people. And the dinner itself is amazing, delicious and so cheap...!

Still the best hostel ever! It was our third time here, and the whole experience is amazing! Good food, very friendly people, modern environment, just perfect!

Lisbon lounge is in the heart of the city. It's very clean and has a great atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again!

The staff was very helpful and organised us breakfast in very early hours. The only thing we were a bit unsatisfied with was organising the taxis. We had lot of luggage a were on our way to the airport and asked for big taxi/taxies but got cars that couldn't fit our stuff. Well, we managed to get to the airport.

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere. Definitely recommend doing the dinners! 10 euro for a delicious three course meal with unlimited wine. Great way to meet people too!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Had the most fantastic time!!

• 6th Jun 2015

Hostel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was decent considering it was included in the low price of the bed. Great downtown location. Graffiti tour was great, just make sure to tip. Best hostel I've stayed in in the last six months!

• 4th Jun 2015