Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

A very lovely accommodation, great atmosphere. The lounge is perfect for relax after the exciting sightseeing in Lisbon. It's to get in contact with the other travelers. Offered tours are good to get to know the city. I will recommend this hostel to everybody who will ask me for it. It was a really lovely stay here.

• 21st Nov 2014

Every thing was perfect, I surely recommend the Lisbon Lounge hostel, there are no complains from my part.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

This hostel is awesome! Location, clean, staff and so on. My best hostel in Portugal!

Loved the hostel...really friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean and I really want ALL of the furniture! The only con is that the wooden floors are pretty noisy; there was a gap at the bottom of our door and we were next to the stairs (top floor) so we could hear everyone coming & going/chatting as they stomped like elephants past our room. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room far away from the stairs. Not enough to put me off going back though :)

Been traveling through Europe for three months and this hands down was the best hostel I've stayed in. I love lisbon and will most definitely be staying at the Lisbon Lounge next time I visit!

It was a great stay in the heart of Lisbon. I recommend to participate on the Dinner, that the hostel offers in the evening: Great food, nice opportunity to meet new people and great value for the money. The hostel also offers walking tours, that are based on tips and a daytrip to sinstere. Both lounge hostels (lisbon lounge and living lounge, they are run by the same people) are more than worth their money.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Had a great stay here at Lisbon Lounge. It was in a great location, close to shops and the river. Staff were really helpful and the rooms were great, very spacious with fantastic storage. Thanks guys!

This place is fantastic. Perfect location, nice and clean, spacious, helpful staff and great value for money. The lounge area is big too which makes it perfect to cater for large groups. We where also surprised to find breakfast included too at such a good price.

• 26th Sep 2014

Awesome Hostel! It was the best hostel we had on our trip through Portugal. Really nice and helpful staff, great location and it was super clean! We had the best time!

Very nice hostel, but its a pitty that you don't have double bed.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

We really loved the stay in Lisbon Lounge Hostel. The kitchen is very small

• 22nd Sep 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great kitchen, great people (except for our room mate on our last night but that can't be helped), perfect location and great atmosphere! Will definitely stay again!

Great place to stay. Extraordinary clean and tidy. Helpful staff it's always awake and ready to support. Perfect localisation.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Poland

I've been to three different hostels in Lisbon, and Lisbon Lounge was my favourite. It has a super laid back & homy vibe which I loved. There is plenty of space, it's spotlessly clean and I really can't imagine what one could comlain about !

Lisbon lounge hostel was definitely an experience of its own. The staff is amazing. They are friendly and helpful. The food cooked by the chef there was incredible. He really loves to cook and wants his guest to be pleased. I got to meet so many great people. I recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a fun experience in Lisbon.

• 12th Sep 2014

The dinner offer for 10 € is great! Very good dishes made by an young portuges man, very good, good atmosphere and good to meet other people!!

This is a 5* hostel, very central and just 2 steps away from everything in Lisbon. The rooms are not just spacious but comfortable and clean and the breakfast included is a plus. Loved the atmosphere, the lounge music always on, the design and quality of the furniture in the relaxing areas. Fantastic tour with Pedro, we could discover some hidden gems in barrio alto and get a bit more cultured about Lisbon lifestyle. Absolutely raccomended!

The best hostel I ever stayed out of few dozens worldwide, already 2007. Nothing has changed since. Very friendly, spacious rooms, lockers with charging access, optional evening meal for 10 euros only, with three couses. Good tradion in everything of very wise friendly and intelligent group of owners. I hope to stay there anytime soon. Martin

This is probably one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in. Great location, very clean and tidy. They offer a 3 course meal every night for 10 Euros which I had twice, it was amazing! And great way to meet other people at the hostel.

Really great hostel! Huge rooms with key card access. The lockers are giant as well. Really great lounge areas and a modern kitchen. Great activities offered as well as breakfast included! Would definitely stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4