Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

5 out of 5

• 23rd Mar 2015

Such a beautiful place to stay in the amazing city of Lisbon! The staff made the stay so comfortable and welcoming, and provided my friend and I with loads of helpful tips and things to do in the city. One of my favorite things that the hostel offered were the €10 three course meal... SO delicious and great company. The walking tour was also cool-- by donation with a rad guide.

• 20th Mar 2015

Very congenial atmosphere and the dinner was fantastic! Staff were friendly and helpful with great recommendations and the decoration was stylish. Only would note that you can hear people in the lounge easily from the sleeping rooms. Also highly recommend the walking tour with Simonetta. She was very knowledgeable and gave us a great lay of the land.

Nice Hostel, I really enjoyed the trip to Lisbon.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

AMAZING! AMAZING! This place blew my mind. They thought of everything! The rooms were very spacious, the lockers were huge, and in each locker one gets a power strip to charge your electronics while keeping them locked up. I also love the small bag hanging from each bed, to hold your smaller items like glasses, head lamp, etc. The place was very clean, the staff was friendly and the location cannot be beat! Another plus is the breakfast, available until 10:30: homemade pancakes - Yum!!

This is by far the best hostel I ever stayed in. Everything was just perfect. The hostel is very spacious and has nicely designed common areas.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 14th Mar 2015

Fantastic hostel! Lots of space, super clean, great breakfast and amazing dinners! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• Belgium

Lisbon Lounge is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Everything about it was amazing. The rooms are really spacious and modern, the facilities were always sparkling clean and most of all, the staff were extremely helpful! I could not reccommend this hostel enough! the atmosphere of the place is really welcoming and friendly. Good place to meet fellow travelers, especially over the home cooked dinners. You certainly won't be disappointed.

• 14th Mar 2015

I cannot emphasise more on how satisfied I was during my stay. Great location, great people (both staff and travellers), great atmosphere, most importantly very clean. So far the best hostel I have stayed in! It was a pity that I couldn't join the dinner, heard it was amazing! Had had a glance of their sister hostel Living Lounge Hostel, seems to be nice too.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Lisbon Lounge was awesome! Amazing value for money. Very artsy decor, and felt very homey and safe. Clean, large bathrooms, nice showers and large rooms. Friendly staff. Super convenient that the hostel offers breakfast and dinner. Wi-Fi did not work on the third floor. I was part of a group of 8 and we all loved it (especially the pub crawl).

Really helpfull staff :)

This hostel really is something special - the staff were really welcoming and helpful, the hostel was quite 'boutique' with interesting art work and lots of space dedicated to guest facilities. Quite simple but clean rooms and a great location. Only down side is it's quite hard to find - maybe they could put up a sign?

We loved staying here! Already recommended it to a few people. Great atmosphere, just overall a fabulous experience!

• 4th Mar 2015

I have really enjoyed my stay here. Great walking tours and fado evenings with Simonetta, Rihanna is a great cook and Sam led an amazing pub crawl!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Super friendly hostel. The staff helped with everything, from questions about Lisbon to providing towels and such when forgotten. There were plenty of tours offered, from ones around Lisbon to tours to Sintra and night bar hops. Plenty of ways to meet other people staying at the hostel. Only thing is that there are not a lot of bars nearby, so if you want to go out a lot, there aren't a lot of places within a five to ten minute radius.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Lovely staff!

Great hostel, perfect for our couple of days in Lisbon

Wonderful hostel! We had a lot of fun and it was an incredibly enjoyable stay! The staff were all very kind and also very helpful with good recommendations and tips for Lisbon. The breakfast and the dinner were also amazing. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the bathrooms as well. We will definitely tell others to stay at the living lounge hostel while they are in Lisbon. Thank you so much or everything!!

• 20th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my stay, the rooms were spacious and there was an abundance of nice big showers and washrooms. Just a few points off for the daily cleaning crew, it was as if they were trying to be as loud and obnoxious as they could be always in the way and always there where I want to go, doing what they want..above all the hostel is a place for the guests! Also the oven was completely rubbish with no key symbols on it and didn't work at all. I had to go to their other sister hostel for my pizza's.

« first « Prev 1 2 3