Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

everything was great (:

The stuffs are very friendly. And I met some people who have so many experiences about traveling. That's pretty cool! And the bed is really comfortable! And I like breakfast too!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • China

I had a fantastic stay at Lisbon Lounge. Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in so far. Very clean and cosy. The staff were great! Friendly and always helpful. Programmes were great as well. Location is close to most of central Lisbon's sights.

First-class hostel – every detail is well thought-through. Super clean and stylish, pancakes for breakfast - Incredible.

enjoyed our stay - the walking tour, dinners made it exceptional!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A very lovely accommodation, great atmosphere. The lounge is perfect for relax after the exciting sightseeing in Lisbon. It's to get in contact with the other travelers. Offered tours are good to get to know the city. I will recommend this hostel to everybody who will ask me for it. It was a really lovely stay here.

• 21st Nov 2014

One of my favorite hostels! Great staff, spent a long time giving suggestions and showing me the city with the map. Perfect location, very clean and comfortable beds and great atmosphere. Thanks!

Every thing was perfect, I surely recommend the Lisbon Lounge hostel, there are no complains from my part.

Simply what I would describe as the perfect hostel. I've stayed in many hostels and this is the cleanest. Also staff will go out of their way to help and make you feel at home. Location is close to main stations and sights. Recommend you have the dinner, great value and delicious. Perfect for groups of single travellers meeting new people.

This hostel is awesome! Location, clean, staff and so on. My best hostel in Portugal!

Loved the hostel...really friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean and I really want ALL of the furniture! The only con is that the wooden floors are pretty noisy; there was a gap at the bottom of our door and we were next to the stairs (top floor) so we could hear everyone coming & going/chatting as they stomped like elephants past our room. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room far away from the stairs. Not enough to put me off going back though :)

Been traveling through Europe for three months and this hands down was the best hostel I've stayed in. I love lisbon and will most definitely be staying at the Lisbon Lounge next time I visit!

It was a great stay in the heart of Lisbon. I recommend to participate on the Dinner, that the hostel offers in the evening: Great food, nice opportunity to meet new people and great value for the money. The hostel also offers walking tours, that are based on tips and a daytrip to sinstere. Both lounge hostels (lisbon lounge and living lounge, they are run by the same people) are more than worth their money.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Had a great stay here at Lisbon Lounge. It was in a great location, close to shops and the river. Staff were really helpful and the rooms were great, very spacious with fantastic storage. Thanks guys!

This place is fantastic. Perfect location, nice and clean, spacious, helpful staff and great value for money. The lounge area is big too which makes it perfect to cater for large groups. We where also surprised to find breakfast included too at such a good price.

• 26th Sep 2014

Awesome Hostel! It was the best hostel we had on our trip through Portugal. Really nice and helpful staff, great location and it was super clean! We had the best time!

Very nice hostel, but its a pitty that you don't have double bed.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

We really loved the stay in Lisbon Lounge Hostel. The kitchen is very small

• 22nd Sep 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great kitchen, great people (except for our room mate on our last night but that can't be helped), perfect location and great atmosphere! Will definitely stay again!

Great place to stay. Extraordinary clean and tidy. Helpful staff it's always awake and ready to support. Perfect localisation.

• 18th Sep 2014