Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

Only one problem: too much noise at night coming from the neighboring hostel at Rua da Emenda.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The nicest, cleanest and best located hostel in Lisbon ♡

• 11th Aug 2014

This hostel is absolutely amazing! The guys working there are very nice and helpful and the vibe is ubergood. :) moreover it's downtown, so you can walk everywhere easily. I'll be back for sure if I'm going to spend some nights in Lisbon again!

Good atmosphere and good staff, always present 24/7... The ground floor is a little bit noisy during day and night, men's bathrooms are not so well cleaned but is a really good hostel!

I like the atmosphere in the old building. The rooms are big and the windows give a lot of light.

Lisbon Old Town Hostel is in fact one of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed it. The staff is incredibly helpful, friendly, and good fun. The I stayed in was clean, big and comfortable. Free breakfast is also offered, additonally a Tv and kitchen! Awesome!

• 24th Jul 2014

Good famililal hostel where to feel like at home

• 23rd Jul 2014

There are only two showers and one toilet for all of the bottom floor girls. The shower is positioned so that the whole hostel can see you naked if you open the door. This was the loudest hostel I've stayed at, but usually respectful after late hours of the night. Also, children stay here a lot too..? We had a great time going out at the pub crawl though. It is located close to hundreds of bars and its worth the money!

The staff is excellent!

Very good place to stay in! Graet people!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Awesome place. Great location. Locks to the doors dont work, but i know they intend to fix it.

We LOVED this hostel!! Thanks for being so friendly and helpful!!! :)

Had a great night sleep here, very pleasant staff and in a great location!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. You arrive and you immediately feel like a part of the hostel family. Amazing staff! Special thanks to João for great tips and advices ;)

Really great atmosphere! Great facilities and very helpful staff (especially the guy on during the day)! Nice dinner at the hostel with wine for only 8 euro

The bathroom gave no privacy when you were taking a shower. If someone else were to open the door the whole hostel would be able to see you naked and at one point, a guy walked in while I was in the shower.

We just passed our final exams an went to celebrate in Lisbon. Our stay at Lisbon Old Town Hostel was awesome. Super freindly staff, they could always help us out with our questions. The people we´ve met were cool, great atmosphere! I loved our time there and can recommend it to everybody :D Greetings from Germany

• 17th Jun 2014

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. The location is perfect, the people who work there are really nice, the atmosphere is very friendly and invites everyone to meet more people and and price is pretty good for what it offers. I would come back there for sure, and also to Lisbon as it is a beautiful, young and colorful city. Recommendation: if you can choose a time to go to Lisbon, choose June!! It is amazing Thanks Lisbon Old Town Hostel for the amazing stay there :)

Very helpful staff was a stand out at this hostel. Both giving advice on things to do in Lisbon as well as allowing us to leave our luggage and shower before an overnight train. Breakfast included which had good variety. Very limited bathroom facilities for number of guests. Long walk from the train station so make sure you catch the metro!!

Best location, interesting people and very warm welcome. Thank you!

• 6th Jun 2014