Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good place to stay in! Graet people!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Awesome place. Great location. Locks to the doors dont work, but i know they intend to fix it.

We LOVED this hostel!! Thanks for being so friendly and helpful!!! :)

Had a great night sleep here, very pleasant staff and in a great location!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. You arrive and you immediately feel like a part of the hostel family. Amazing staff! Special thanks to João for great tips and advices ;)

Really great atmosphere! Great facilities and very helpful staff (especially the guy on during the day)! Nice dinner at the hostel with wine for only 8 euro

The bathroom gave no privacy when you were taking a shower. If someone else were to open the door the whole hostel would be able to see you naked and at one point, a guy walked in while I was in the shower.

We just passed our final exams an went to celebrate in Lisbon. Our stay at Lisbon Old Town Hostel was awesome. Super freindly staff, they could always help us out with our questions. The people we´ve met were cool, great atmosphere! I loved our time there and can recommend it to everybody :D Greetings from Germany

• 17th Jun 2014

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. The location is perfect, the people who work there are really nice, the atmosphere is very friendly and invites everyone to meet more people and and price is pretty good for what it offers. I would come back there for sure, and also to Lisbon as it is a beautiful, young and colorful city. Recommendation: if you can choose a time to go to Lisbon, choose June!! It is amazing Thanks Lisbon Old Town Hostel for the amazing stay there :)

Very helpful staff was a stand out at this hostel. Both giving advice on things to do in Lisbon as well as allowing us to leave our luggage and shower before an overnight train. Breakfast included which had good variety. Very limited bathroom facilities for number of guests. Long walk from the train station so make sure you catch the metro!!

Best location, interesting people and very warm welcome. Thank you!

• 6th Jun 2014

Loved my stay here!! The staff is so welcoming, providing helpful tips about anything you ask them and are always in a great mood. The hostel is really clean, breakfast is simple but always ready when you get up. WiFi everywhere! Plus it was the perfect location for day and night! Thanks João

• 6th Jun 2014

Very good hostel: it was a fun stay, although we didn't spent much time hanging around IN the hostel. The location was excellent and the interiors of the hostel were quite nice. I have one "meh" comment and it's about the bathroom (at least the male one at the first floor). It didn't give me the impression of being very clean and it was quite small, causing an uncomfortable proximity between the toilets and the showers (just a personal opinion, though ;) Also, the floors were quite creaky.

• 5th Jun 2014

Everything was perfect fore. I had a really great time on Lisbon Old Town! I'll be back for sure!

• 5th Jun 2014

I had a lovely stay at Old Town Hostel in Lisbon! The staff were so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it!

Staff was so helpful

Great hostel. Nice atmosphere, good location, big rooms. The toilettes were ok. The have free wifi and 3 computers you can use. I really enjoyed my stay there. And its very cheap. Totally recomended.

Lovely and friendly staff, nice rooms, great location, large, clean kitchens and plenty of living space.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • South Africa

Lovely stay, great hosts, great people. AMAZING location. BEAUTIFUL view from my window.

Very nice atmosphere and excellent service. Lisbon Old Town Hostel is the best choice for who are looking for a cozy, typical, friendly, quiet and cheap accommodation in Lisbon. And João and his father, José, are very nice and friendly guys. Is located right in the center, next Bairro Alto and all the Lisbon nigth life and restaurants. Recommended!!!

• 24th Apr 2014