Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've stayed ever!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Russia

Amazing hostel, with great people. Common living room where you can meet new people. PCs available in one room. The only downside would be the same (sweet) breakfast every single day. Cereals and buns with marmalade. Otherwise amazing hostel. Would definitely recommend to any friend!

Loved this hostel, amazing location right near all the night life. The staff were super helpful and just incredibly lovely one man went above and beyond to research and help us he was so lovely! Great chilled out atmosphere and great communal areas although couldn't find the rooftop? The only thing that could be improved is the shower water pressure is really awful haha but didn't matter we had a great time regardless :) would 100% stay here again loved it :) thank you!!

Loved staying here! Felt like home. Warm atmosphere and fun, knowledgable staff. Free breakfast was delicious. Best hostel experience we've had by far.

Uepá Nikita... Thanks a lot for the review. Hope you found in Spain as nice places as here in Lisbon !!! Big kiss from everyone to you and Anaelise

Unreal experience. Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in so far. Staff are super friendly, €10 dinners on some nights for a 4 course dinner with unlimited wine is epic. Perfect location right next to the main bars and clubs.

Uepá Sean, you are the best, thanks a lot for reviewing the hostel ;-) Hope you enjoy Italy as much as Lisbon!! Big Hug to you and Corbin from all of us

this hostel is almost amazing! The staff is helpful and great, there is a lot of place in the rooms and the kitchen is nice. My problems were that first of all, the building is just to noisy and we didn't have a good sleep. Second, there is no place to put food in the kitchen so you need to keep it in your room(not a real problem because you get a big locker). Besides that was perfect!

Thanks for reviewing the hostel Tamara. The 2 topics you mention are actually topics that define a hostel as a space to be shared by many people. The noise issue in summer is something we do our best to control, but in reality is incontrolable in a scenario of 60 people with different references, ages and bahaviors. Relatively to the storing issue, with have 2 kitchens with 3 fridges, shelves and more space in countertops. Maybe we didn't show it to you, sorry for that.

Lisbon old town Hostel is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The location is super central!The hostel gives you the feeling you're living in your own apartment. You can party or just chill. The kitchen is amazing and the breakfast is delicious and there is enough for everyone. Breakfast is served until 11 or sometimes even 12 so you don't even have to get up super early! The bathrooms are always clean! The best staff ever! I love this hostel and will definitely be back!!

Best hostel I've stayed in! The most lovely staff. Such a welcoming environment. Awesome breakfast that's served all the way until 12pm, what more could you want? Nice spacious rooms, comfy beds, fans in rooms. Fantastic, clean facilities. Perfect location. I cannot fault it at all! The staff I just have to say again were just so nice and welcoming.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Perfect location to easily get anywhere you would want, including Sintra and Cascais. Rooms were clean and spacious with lockers near your bed and charge ports on each bunk. People staying at the hostel were friendly and social. The staff was the most friendly and helpful staff I have met in any establishment! My stay was fantastic! I would definitely book here again.

Loved this place, I would come back any day. Staff was A+ The location is awesome! Had a wonderful time here.

Pronably the best hostel I've staid at in 8 weeks of travelling. Really nice athmosphere & the staff was amazing, everyone wanted to help. Small but nice breakfast in the morning, everything perfect! Thanks for the awesome time I had there!

Second time here after 6 years, and it was even better !! :)

Lovely old building, clean, friendly.

Sorry it has taken so long to post this review! We stayed at Old Town hostel during the Festival of St. Anthony, which was an AMAZING experience made perfect because of this hostel. The staff are really great, down to earth and helpful. The hostel has a very cozy feel, really comfortable and approachable. There was dinner offered one night, which was seriously the best meal we had in Lisbon. Thank you so much for everything.

Uepá Jane, the week of St. Anthony sounds like a long time ago but I remember we had good fun during those days and the environment in the hostel was perfect! Thanks for being part of it and for taking time to review the hostel. Big kiss to you and a hug to Jeremy.

Such a great time, the people, the place, the food, everything just so good?

People are very friendly and the staff were also very friendly and supportive. I had a very good memory of my stay in this 'hostel. If you travel alone and want a family-like atmosphere, I strongly recommend this place!

Loved it! Would stay there again!

This is a great hostel. The staff were great. Tons of space for hanging out. The breakfast in the morning is quite good. Great atmosphere. I would stay here again if I went back.

Uepá David, thanks a lot for taking the time to review us ;-) Big hug from all of us

Great place, I highly recommend it

• 26th May 2015

Very big room, and asocial hostel even though it wasn't that many visitors there. A great reseptionist Portugise version of Juan..

• 23rd May 2015