Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

It is a very homey and peaceful place. Walls are a bit thin so it does good to sleep with earplugs but otherwise it was great. no traffic outside the window, rooms and utility facilities are clean and very comfotably set up. Loved the big family feeling that I got. conversations with coguests during selfmade breakfast, chatting and watching television in the livingroom nice surprise dinner for guests etc.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Estonia

Really nice hostel, perfect location, nice staff. We had a good time there and the rooms are big. ;)

The hostel is great, I stayed there on my own for 3 nights and had a great stay. The staff is really welcoming, people so openminded and the location is perfect. And thanks a lot for the staff dinner.... it was really tasty!!!

I enjoyed my stay here but I got bed bugs! Major hassle! Aside from that everything was great

Staff kind, breakfast excellent, rooms full of colours.. I really love this hostel! Dora is lovely!

• 1st Sep 2014

This hostel is amazing. The staff were very welcoming and knowledgable, which genuinely made our stay incredible. On one night of our three night stay the resident chef cooked up a brilliant local 3 course meal with ample red wine available too, for less than €10 per person. The room we stayed in had 5 bunks but could have easily held a lot more as the rooms are very spacious. Due to the narrow corridors and cosy living room area this hostel had one of the best atmospheres too. Thanks!

• 23rd Aug 2014

It was wonderful.If someone is looking for accommodation in Lisbon,Lisbon Old Town Hostel is the right place. Safe, clean and people in hostel are more than friendly!!!!!!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Croatia

Only one problem: too much noise at night coming from the neighboring hostel at Rua da Emenda.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The nicest, cleanest and best located hostel in Lisbon ♡

• 11th Aug 2014

This hostel is absolutely amazing! The guys working there are very nice and helpful and the vibe is ubergood. :) moreover it's downtown, so you can walk everywhere easily. I'll be back for sure if I'm going to spend some nights in Lisbon again!

Good atmosphere and good staff, always present 24/7... The ground floor is a little bit noisy during day and night, men's bathrooms are not so well cleaned but is a really good hostel!

I like the atmosphere in the old building. The rooms are big and the windows give a lot of light.

Lisbon Old Town Hostel is in fact one of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed it. The staff is incredibly helpful, friendly, and good fun. The I stayed in was clean, big and comfortable. Free breakfast is also offered, additonally a Tv and kitchen! Awesome!

• 24th Jul 2014

Good famililal hostel where to feel like at home

• 23rd Jul 2014

There are only two showers and one toilet for all of the bottom floor girls. The shower is positioned so that the whole hostel can see you naked if you open the door. This was the loudest hostel I've stayed at, but usually respectful after late hours of the night. Also, children stay here a lot too..? We had a great time going out at the pub crawl though. It is located close to hundreds of bars and its worth the money!

The staff is excellent!

Very good place to stay in! Graet people!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Awesome place. Great location. Locks to the doors dont work, but i know they intend to fix it.

We LOVED this hostel!! Thanks for being so friendly and helpful!!! :)

Had a great night sleep here, very pleasant staff and in a great location!

• 2nd Jul 2014