Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in 20 hostels and this one is definitely the BEST!!! Since I came in I feel welcomed by the staff. They explained everything clearly and I can feel that they cared about the facilities and our experiences. They are very friendly and always helpful. Also, the facilities is very clean, especially the kitchen (which is rare for hostels). Definitely recommend this one.

The hostel is very cozy and the atmosphere is super nice. It was a great choice, the price is fair and is located in the heart of Lisbon, near the metro, train and bus, but due to the location of the hostel you'll be able to do many things walking. ;)

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Belgium

We had a really good time at this hostel. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. It's been a great atmosphere and the dorms, the common rooms and the kitchen are really really nice. We enjoyed our stay and do definitely recommend this place.

• 28th Mar 2014

It was my second stay there and I really enjoyed again. I can recommend it to everyone. And it is greate to start a day with your breakfast in the common area surrounded by other people.

• 15th Feb 2014

Nice hostel, good kitchen cool chill area. Atmosphere wasn't anyhing special when we were there. Still, hostel is 5 min away to nice party area

Had a really nice time. Really welcoming personal :)

I liked the people running the place and the breakfast was varied and good. Rooms were very large and plenty of blankets were provided with the beds. The common room situation was lacking. There are two on the first floor but only one has access to wifi. This makes it the more desirable of the two but there is not enough room for everyone as seating is limited. The other room is nice for reading and eating but would be more useful if it had wifi as well.

Loved my stay here. Great people and great location. Highly reccommend

• 25th Dec 2013

I found everything exceptional. The staff was very nice, they helped a lot with tips on what to see and what to do. There was actually only one thing they can still improve: The Wi-Fi doesn't work inside the bedrooms. Nevertheless, it was the best hostel I've ever been to.

My stay was just perfect! ;-)

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Austria

This is an awesome place, I felt completely at home, never been more comfortable at a hostel! Thank you for this experience!

• 11th Nov 2013

This place has everything, excellent staff , location, does not charge much for a key deposit ( 4 euros ( unlike the others who charge 10 !