Superb 1,388 Total Reviews
Superb 1,388 Total Reviews
Lisbon Old Town Hostel Located at Rua do Ataide 26A, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-035 Rua do Ataide 26A
94% 1388
38.7090725 -9.1446697
    Rooms available

• robertlydick6691
  • USA, Male, 41+
13th Sep 2016

A very nice/clean/friendly place with a great location. The location was excellent. I had looked at a much cheaper place prior to booking this place -- when I read those reviews I notice the other place had bedbugs. I decided to look at all of the reviews for Lisbon and sort by best and highest rating. I booked this site due to this fact. It was a wise decision. A great place. A nice plaza a few blocks away and close to Metro.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Wow! The staff was AMAZING! Very helpfull and they have our best interest. The location is also in the center! The only thing was the showers weren't really clean with a lot of mold and not enough space to change.

6th Sep 2016

The hostel is located close to many tourist attractions, an underground station and very near to Lisbon's nightlife area. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the room was quite spacious. There are some nice common areas, with sofas, where we can relax and meet other people. I definitely recommend it!

• India, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

The most important thing to know about the place is its ambience. People i meet there were super relaxed had really good conversation. The staff is super friendly, they really add up to the positive energy of the place. On the top of that is so well connected with all transport facilities. Its really in the heart of the city so you can walk anywhere easily. They frequently organize sangria nights and dinner evenings. Its worth of money and time to attend these activity. Its a place to be.

5th Sep 2016

This is honestly the best hostel I ever stayed in thus far! From the location, to the excellent facilities and friendly staff: they made sure I had a wonderful time! Each staff member knows Lisbon inside and out, and gave me great tips the whole time I was there. While I believed I would have enjoyed my time in Lisbon had I stayed elsewhere, it's because of them that I fell in love with the city! Shouts out to all of the staff and especially João who is bae!! His tips made my trip! Peace

• reneecurtis2362
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
6.6

Staff are very helpful and show you around. Kitchens there are 2 are massive, computers and printing. Downside is their is no air con and we were so hot, the showers were not clean and covered in thick black mould. No locks on tiolets and showers and os located up a MASSIVE long hill. Problem for lugagge

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

It was great! Breakfast all day long :) The 2 germans!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

One of our all time favorite hostels. We regret giving other places too good reviews in the past because now we can't stretch the ratings to represent how we feel about the Lisbon Old Town Hostel. Joao & Co are the best Owner/Staff you can find. We messed up our reservations a bit but he kept shuffling us around and always gave us a place to sleep, even after prolonging our stay multiple times. The location is at the heart of Lisbon and all connections are easily reachable. Great atmosphere!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

The staff here is incredibly nice - shoutout to Eric! - The place is clean and the breakfast does the job. It's a 8-10 minute walk to the main square and 5 minutes to the food market. The metro and train station are within walking distance. The vibe is super chill and homey and I met some pretty awesome people. They don't have AC but the fans are super power so I slept quite comfortably. I would highly recommend this spot!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

I could really recommend the Old Town Hostel for young people. You will meet a lot of other open-minded people from all over the world. Eat breakfast together, talk to each other and go out at night and your stay will be worth it. Lisbon's common drinking spots with bars, pubs and live music are not far away. The hostel is also very close to the sightseeing stuff. Furthermore the staff was friendly, the rooms were comfortable and the atmosphere quite familiar, so I felt great during my stay!