Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice atmosphere and excellent service. Lisbon Old Town Hostel is the best choice for who are looking for a cozy, typical, friendly, quiet and cheap accommodation in Lisbon. And João and his father, José, are very nice and friendly guys. Is located right in the center, next Bairro Alto and all the Lisbon nigth life and restaurants. Recommended!!!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Perfect place to stay in Lisbon for a few days. There is a card/key per room, and a personal locker inside. The common spaces are charming, with Wi-Fi and music. The staff, really nice and attentive. If I had to think about any flaw, it would be the noise insulation, but it was not a problem to me anyways. I would recommend without a second thought.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Super friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Israel

I have stayed in 20 hostels and this one is definitely the BEST!!! Since I came in I feel welcomed by the staff. They explained everything clearly and I can feel that they cared about the facilities and our experiences. They are very friendly and always helpful. Also, the facilities is very clean, especially the kitchen (which is rare for hostels). Definitely recommend this one.

The hostel is very cozy and the atmosphere is super nice. It was a great choice, the price is fair and is located in the heart of Lisbon, near the metro, train and bus, but due to the location of the hostel you'll be able to do many things walking. ;)

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Belgium

We had a really good time at this hostel. The staff was very helpfull and friendly. It's been a great atmosphere and the dorms, the common rooms and the kitchen are really really nice. We enjoyed our stay and do definitely recommend this place.

• 28th Mar 2014

It was my second stay there and I really enjoyed again. I can recommend it to everyone. And it is greate to start a day with your breakfast in the common area surrounded by other people.

• 15th Feb 2014