Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I've stayed in! The most lovely staff. Such a welcoming environment. Awesome breakfast that's served all the way until 12pm, what more could you want? Nice spacious rooms, comfy beds, fans in rooms. Fantastic, clean facilities. Perfect location. I cannot fault it at all! The staff I just have to say again were just so nice and welcoming.

Uepá Jessica, now we got shy with some many complements. Thanks a lot for giving us such good energy. We will use it for the next guests coming ;-)

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Perfect location to easily get anywhere you would want, including Sintra and Cascais. Rooms were clean and spacious with lockers near your bed and charge ports on each bunk. People staying at the hostel were friendly and social. The staff was the most friendly and helpful staff I have met in any establishment! My stay was fantastic! I would definitely book here again.

Uepá Mary, thanks a lot for the wonderfull review. We promise to keep on working with the same excitement forever ;-) Big Kiss and hope to see you in your next trip to Portugal

Loved this place, I would come back any day. Staff was A+ The location is awesome! Had a wonderful time here.

Perfect Evan, you are the best. Thanks a lot for your review. Big hug from all of us

Pronably the best hostel I've staid at in 8 weeks of travelling. Really nice athmosphere & the staff was amazing, everyone wanted to help. Small but nice breakfast in the morning, everything perfect! Thanks for the awesome time I had there!

Uepá Jana, thanks a lot for your review. It's always good to have our work rewarded by the guests ;-) We will work in making the small breakfast look bigger for the next time you come for a visit. Kiss from sunny Lisbon

Second time here after 6 years, and it was even better !! :)

Uepá Lucie, thanks for your review and to let us know that we have improved. Hope to see you in less than 6 years now. Kiss from Lisbon you and Hug to Olivier.

Lovely old building, clean, friendly.

Sorry it has taken so long to post this review! We stayed at Old Town hostel during the Festival of St. Anthony, which was an AMAZING experience made perfect because of this hostel. The staff are really great, down to earth and helpful. The hostel has a very cozy feel, really comfortable and approachable. There was dinner offered one night, which was seriously the best meal we had in Lisbon. Thank you so much for everything.

Uepá Jane, the week of St. Anthony sounds like a long time ago but I remember we had good fun during those days and the environment in the hostel was perfect! Thanks for being part of it and for taking time to review the hostel. Big kiss to you and a hug to Jeremy.

Such a great time, the people, the place, the food, everything just so good?

People are very friendly and the staff were also very friendly and supportive. I had a very good memory of my stay in this 'hostel. If you travel alone and want a family-like atmosphere, I strongly recommend this place!

Loved it! Would stay there again!

This is a great hostel. The staff were great. Tons of space for hanging out. The breakfast in the morning is quite good. Great atmosphere. I would stay here again if I went back.

Uepá David, thanks a lot for taking the time to review us ;-) Big hug from all of us

Great place, I highly recommend it

• 26th May 2015