Lisbon Old Town Hostel Reviews

Rua do Ataide 26A, Lisbon, Portugal

I like the atmosphere in the old building. The rooms are big and the windows give a lot of light.

Lisbon Old Town Hostel is in fact one of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed it. The staff is incredibly helpful, friendly, and good fun. The I stayed in was clean, big and comfortable. Free breakfast is also offered, additonally a Tv and kitchen! Awesome!

• 24th Jul 2014

Good famililal hostel where to feel like at home

• 23rd Jul 2014

There are only two showers and one toilet for all of the bottom floor girls. The shower is positioned so that the whole hostel can see you naked if you open the door. This was the loudest hostel I've stayed at, but usually respectful after late hours of the night. Also, children stay here a lot too..? We had a great time going out at the pub crawl though. It is located close to hundreds of bars and its worth the money!

The staff is excellent!

Very good place to stay in! Graet people!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

Awesome place. Great location. Locks to the doors dont work, but i know they intend to fix it.

We LOVED this hostel!! Thanks for being so friendly and helpful!!! :)

Had a great night sleep here, very pleasant staff and in a great location!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. You arrive and you immediately feel like a part of the hostel family. Amazing staff! Special thanks to João for great tips and advices ;)

Really great atmosphere! Great facilities and very helpful staff (especially the guy on during the day)! Nice dinner at the hostel with wine for only 8 euro

The bathroom gave no privacy when you were taking a shower. If someone else were to open the door the whole hostel would be able to see you naked and at one point, a guy walked in while I was in the shower.

We just passed our final exams an went to celebrate in Lisbon. Our stay at Lisbon Old Town Hostel was awesome. Super freindly staff, they could always help us out with our questions. The people we´ve met were cool, great atmosphere! I loved our time there and can recommend it to everybody :D Greetings from Germany

• 17th Jun 2014