Lisbon Poets Hostel Privates Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr. 2 , 5th floor, 1200 Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

It was a really nice stay! Great hostel and great staff right in the heart of the city. We´d love comming back!

• 12th Aug 2015

Great place, chill atmosphere, very helpful staff.

Utterly fantastic location, very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel itself is lovely and clean with a nice home-y vibe. The free walking tours and cheap evening meals are also worth signing up for, especially if it's your first time in the city. There's not much to say other than this is one of the best hostels you can stay in Lisbon.

My double bed room was spacious, clean, and cool. I had a wonderful sleep and left feeling refreshed. I would not hesitate to stay again.

This is an excellent place to stay. They offer an evening meal for 10 euros and you should book it. It's a great chance to meet everyone and find out what is going on. The best thing about the hostel is the large and comfortable common room. I met a number of great people and some of us went out for sightseeing and drinks. Highly recommended!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! It was clean, the staff was very friendly, the rooms were quiet, and breakfast was included! Oh, and I met loads of cool people! Would definitely stay here again – or in its sister hostel in Porto!! Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!

Brilliant hostel, amazing city and great staff.

• 12th Jun 2015

Very central, safe and clean. Creative and original theme on each room. Cosy atmosphere

We had a lovelly stay at Lisbon Poets Hostel! Our private room was actually an apartment not on the same building, but only some steps away on the same street. Very big, clean and confortable. Breakfast is ok, location is perfect. Very good wifi signal. it would be nice to have more informations about the city at check-in, and a better map.

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Clean Hostel and terrific location. I am a middle aged female solo traveller and felt very comfortable staying here. I would be keen to recommend this hostel to other people.. The staff can be proud of themselves

• 1st Jun 2015

Couldn't ask for more with a private room in a hostel. Decent breakfast, good common room and friendly staff.

We enjoyed the stay very much. Rooms and bathrooms were spotless staff was helpful and friendly and the location is great. The only gripe I have is that quite many of the other people staying on the same floor probably didn't know how to use door handles as they kept slamming the doors. But that is not the hostel's fault. Some sort of rubber seal in the doorframe might help...

Great flat in a good location

• 20th May 2015

Probably one of the nicest places I stayed on my trip. I had a private room which was immaculate but the dorm rooms I saw were of the same standard. Just an extremely comfortable and well placed hostel. Great service from the staff as well. Well worth a visit.

Great location, very clean, very good value for money, very helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone staying in Lisbon.

Wonderful apartment.

Great hostel with hotel-quality double rooms, and even though the bathrooms are shared, there's nearly one per room and they feel private. Good staff, breakfast and they also have an option for dinner. The location is unbeatable. I will come back : )

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts