Lisbon Poets Hostel Privates Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr. 2 , 5th floor, 1200 Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Stayed here for a few days - staff were brilliant, hostel was clean and cosy, and rooms were surprisingly shielded from the noise in Barrio Alto (but it is a noisy area, so if you're a light sleeper, then bring some ear plugs). Brilliant location - really enjoyed it. Will definitely be back.

We stayed in a twin room with balcony in the 5th floor. Towels and breakfast were included in the price. Staff was very nice. Bathrooms are brand new and the decoration of the hostel is excellent. We would definitely get back!! :)

I've stayed in one of the private apartment and it was excellent. Clean, nicely decorated and great location. The downside was the noise coming from the building next door where people were partying until 5am dancing on loud music. I guess that it was especially noisy because the big window opening on the little "patio" is not double glass. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are going to enjoy a long Saturday night out. Bina

I can't rate this hostel highly enough. My wife and I stayed in a private room which was huge and had a very comfortable king sized bed. The shared bathrooms were cleaned daily and were spotless. The breakfast was simple but good and the common room is huge with comfy chairs and bean bags. Plus the wifi worked great everywhere. The staff was very friendly too, overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at and the location is excellent.

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon. The apartment was by far our favorite place we stayed on our trip. It was exceptionally clean and the staff was so friendly. I would highly recommend staying here.

I absolutely loved my stay at Lisbon Poets Hostel Privates! Friendly staff, great breakfast with fresh fruit, toast, several kinds of cereals, ... The room was adorable, nicely decorated and clean, and the location was also perfect. Would definitely stay here again!

Very good hostel, beautiful rooms, lounge and kitchen. A noisy neighbourhoud, but in the middle of the centre with many bars, restaurants, etc., and very close to a good metro station.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Perfect location, right in the center all cool bar restaurants and bars were close , the staff was very friendly and helpful. They organize every day small trips and events. They have rooms with common as well separated bathrooms. Our room was a quite room, far from the street noise, though the view was to a closed inner yard where you could see only the ventilation system, but it didnt disturbe us that much.The air condition did its work.We were very satisfied.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Spacious hostel only 2 minutes from metro station Baixa-Chiado. Clean rooms. Excellent facilities. Good breakfast.

The hostel was in a great location The service was pretty poor though. We stayed for 5 days and didn't have our bed sheets changed at all during that period, even though i asked the staff after the first 3 nights. The rubbish bins in our room were also never emptied during that time. I had to ask for toilet paper. It would have been nice if the staff had just popped into the room during the day to check and tidy/empty bins etc and replenish if required.

Missed air conditioning

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Perfect location right in the center. Staff was a little disorganized but very friendly. The double rooms and bathrooms were also very nice. Parking is hard since there are only 2 spaces and the garage nearby is very (!!) expensive. You can try parking near the train station by the water or not make the same mistakes as us and come by car :D. Other than that, we had an amazing time!

• 13th Jul 2014

Good reception on arrival. Clean and big studio. Very centric place in order to discover in depth Lisboa.

• 5th Jun 2014

Very good location, super clean and beautiful decoration, nice staff, just perfect!

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts