Lisbon Poets Hostel Privates Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr. 2 , 5th floor, 1200 Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal

Wonderful apartment.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Great hostel with hotel-quality double rooms, and even though the bathrooms are shared, there's nearly one per room and they feel private. Good staff, breakfast and they also have an option for dinner. The location is unbeatable. I will come back : )

Great duplex apartment which unfortunately is in another building than the hostel itself if you wish to be a part of the hostel life. The apartment has everything you could ask for though and to a great price!

Very good accessibility - you can arrive there easily by metro, carris. It is only a minute between the hostel and the metro station entrance and carris stop. Cozy common room for breakfast and relax. Nice staff provided me with useful information.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

The best thing about this hostel is its location, right in the heart of a beautiful historical neighborhood, in the most charming area and nightlife district.

I would definitely stay here again and take friends and family along! The staff was wonderful! I arrived quite late and it was easy to find. In the morning, they were amazing and recommended a walking route to fill exactly the time I had to fill. Many thanks to Lisbon poets!

• 30th Nov 2014

The Poets had single private rooms which are hard to find at hostels and it was perfect for my stay. The staff were very friendly and the environment was relaxed and friendly and very well located!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Stayed here for a few days - staff were brilliant, hostel was clean and cosy, and rooms were surprisingly shielded from the noise in Barrio Alto (but it is a noisy area, so if you're a light sleeper, then bring some ear plugs). Brilliant location - really enjoyed it. Will definitely be back.

We stayed in a twin room with balcony in the 5th floor. Towels and breakfast were included in the price. Staff was very nice. Bathrooms are brand new and the decoration of the hostel is excellent. We would definitely get back!! :)

I've stayed in one of the private apartment and it was excellent. Clean, nicely decorated and great location. The downside was the noise coming from the building next door where people were partying until 5am dancing on loud music. I guess that it was especially noisy because the big window opening on the little "patio" is not double glass. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are going to enjoy a long Saturday night out. Bina

I can't rate this hostel highly enough. My wife and I stayed in a private room which was huge and had a very comfortable king sized bed. The shared bathrooms were cleaned daily and were spotless. The breakfast was simple but good and the common room is huge with comfy chairs and bean bags. Plus the wifi worked great everywhere. The staff was very friendly too, overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at and the location is excellent.

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on our honeymoon. The apartment was by far our favorite place we stayed on our trip. It was exceptionally clean and the staff was so friendly. I would highly recommend staying here.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts