Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect hostel!! I stayed over a week and I had a wonderful time! Very clean, excellent location, friendly staff. I strongly recommend Lisbon poets!! :)

Muchas Gracias Cecilia! Hasta pronto!

Poets' is a cosy place with a great common area that makes it easy to approach people. I travel alone and had no problem making friends in 2 mins. With a name like "Poets," it's clearly not going to be a "party hostel" but that doesn't mean you can't or won't party in Lisbon. The staff are lovely, genuine people who will be happy to give you their time.

Thank you so much Patrick!

This is a beautiful hostel that provides everything you need for a pleasant stay. Clean and modern rooms, charming lounge and great view. The staff is great and very helpful. They even organise delicious homemade dinners, great walking tours and transfer to the airport. The location is amazing whether you want to explore the city or have fun in Bairro Alto. Best regards from Croatia! :)

Really great hostel. I only stayed a day but wish I could have stayed more! Very friendly staff, clean, good location. No complaints!

A comfortable and well set-up hostel in the centre of Lisbon, close to the attractions and buzz of the city. Friendly staff and immaculately clean rooms and facilities. Great kitchen and huge comfortable lounge area for relaxing. The only negative being it is not super cosy and communal so may be a little harder to make new friends if you are travelling alone.

Excellent Hostel, Great location,

My stay at Lisbon Poet´s Hostel was amazing and made my stay in Lisbon even more enjoyable. The staff is very kind and speak multiple languages. They would always greet me when I came in the door and provide detailed, helpful answers when I had questions about what to do in Lisbon. I only stayed there 2 days, but now I know where I´m staying next time I´m in Lisbon.

• 26th Jun 2015

Very nice fun little hostel

I had an amazing time at this hostel! Quiet rooms, an amazing open common area where it was equally easy to meet people or just read and use the Internet alone. Most of all though, very attentive staff that were up for answering any question and definitely went above and beyond to help me with things!

Great service, location. A beautiful hostel!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel is next to the metro station so it's very convenient. It's a cozy place and the staffs are very friendly. They allowed us to early check in and offered us a free breakfast.

The staff are all really lovely and the free breakfasts are awesome! Poet's hostel is an excellent and central place to stay if you are travelling by yourself or in a group. I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

This really is an incredible hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. I'd describe it as very quirky with it's original idea of paying tribute to literacy & poetry. The communal living area, with a hanging hammock inside, barber's chair & exceedingly comfy cushions is more like a hotel. The beds are very comfy & the rooms very well sized, each with their own individual lockers for save keeping. The hostel's in a great location & the staff are ever so helpful & friendly. It's exception

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've been around a bit.

• 20th May 2015

Having doubts? Just do it! And that comes from a very demanding Scotsman Be there Sunday and if you're quick. Book in for an authentic Fado experience just round the corner I'm going back to stay there during the San Antonio Festival so it must be good. Right!

I love Lisbon Poets Hostel!! It is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. The location couldn't be better, although since it is in the center of the city it gets a bit noisy. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, the showers are good and bedrooms are clean. The breakfast is quite good and they have a tour of different parts of the city every day. The other guests were great company and I had a great time here.

Thank you so much for your kind review!

I recommend Poets.All the Staff working there is frendly and very helpful,they organize walking tours and pub crawls every day beside Monday.Location of the hostel is great,strict city center,few metres to metro station (may be loud in the morninrg).All of the facilities are clean,4 showers in the bathroom, great common area.You get your own locker for luggage & personal stuff (fits two cabin backpacks if needed). Bad sides of the place are creaky beds and floor (panels), quite poor brekfast.

Great hostel! Perfect location and since is in the 5th floor the view is pretty great. nice facilities, clean and the staff really nice and helpful.

Muchas gracias, hasta una próxima vez :-)

The staff are the warmest, friendliest, kindest, most helpful people I have ever met. They genuinely want everyone to enjoy their stay and will do anything they can to help. They gave me maps, directions, tips, offered advice on everything from culture, to food, to night life, and so on. I love all of them! Great hostel, fast free wifi, nice free breakfast, great showers, clean rooms, amazing dinner including unlimited sangria for 10 euros!! Close to everything, this is THE place to stay!

How great it was to have you here, we will truly miss you. Thank you for your kind words and come back soon! Big hug from all the staff ;-)

nice big living room with functional kitchen. staff was mostly friendly and helpful. community dinners were good but not what was advertised on the day I wanted to eat at the hostel

Thank you for sending us a review, we are sorry for not explaining well about the dinners during your check-in. All the best :-)