Superb 1,827 Total Reviews
Superb 1,827 Total Reviews
Lisbon Poets Hostel Located at Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-302 Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado
94% 1827
38.7107259 -9.1423040
    Rooms available

29th Jun 2016

Lovely hostel, highly recommended!

Thank you!

• Australia, Couple, 41+
19th Jun 2016

The Poets Hostel will be the one to which we compare all others in the future. Perfect location for transport, proximity to Lisbon's wonderfully diverse neighbourhoods and attractions. The staff are just so nice and you get the feeling they are actually really happy to be helping you - nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are clean and spacious and the kitchen and common room comfortable with a great breakfast and evening meal. We are 50+ but felt very welcome - highly recommend to anyone.

22nd May 2016

Perfect location, lovely staff, and great breakfast included! Overall I really had a great stay at Poets. It seems to attract a little more mature crowd, so it depends on what environment you want. I was looking for a relaxed yet social atmosphere and Poets was just that, not to mention very clean and very affordable. PSA: BOOK THE DINER! They offer nightly meals for 10e and it is probably the best (and most) food I ate in all of Portugal. Highly recommended.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
9th May 2016

We are supersatisfied 👌👌

Awesome! Thank you!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Completely fabulous. One of best hostel I ever lived. Located at best location, very clean, staff was very cooperative, rooms were very nice, common room was very nice. Every thing was up to mark. I highly recommend everyone to stay there.

Thank you so much for your review! We're extremely happy that you liked it so much! See you next time!

• Serbia, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

The thing I liked the most in this hostel was the living room, it was very big with lots of lazy bags, armchairs and stuff, so you could socialize with people if you wanted, but you would feel very comfy there even if you just wanted to rest alone and other people hanging around without bothering you. The location was great, the staff were very nice and helpful, the hostel was clean. The breakfast was nice too. Nothing really that I would complain about.

• cauarossatto
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

I love this hostel. I've been on some places around the world and I can say this is my favorite hostel, The breakfast was absolutely marvellous and the place was really cozy with a good atmosphere. Besides these, all people of the staff, they were very receptive and I my experience there was amazing. I really recommend it because, they have a pretty good conditions at the hostel.

Thank you very much! That really means a lot to us! Come back whenever you want to, we'll be here to welcome you!

8th Apr 2016

This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. It was very clean, the staff was incredibly helpful, and they had a lot of activities to offer. Definitely recommend

That's very nice of you! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 41+
25th Mar 2016

I can't fault this place - brilliant staff, facilities and location. Well done. Great common room area which was a great place to mingle and or relax. Wide variety of ages. Would recommend the €10 dinner which is prepared on-site by a visiting chef. A big thank you to staff for their recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

My, thank you very much for writing us a review! Hope to see you soon!

24th Mar 2016

We had a great stay at the Poets Hostel. The staff was very helpful and made sure our airport transfer bus was confirmed (only 5 euros per person!). Also, we rented a car and weren't sure where to park it overnight - turns out they have special dedicated places in front of the hostel for free! It's in a bustling and central area of the city, which I love - but it does get loud late at night if that's not your scene. Overall perfect place to stay!

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to write a review! We're really glad you have nejoyed your stay here with us and we hope to see you soon!