9.5
Superb 1,802 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,802 Total Reviews
Lisbon Poets Hostel Located at Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-302 Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado
95% 1802
38.7107259 -9.1423040
    Rooms available

• Serbia, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

The thing I liked the most in this hostel was the living room, it was very big with lots of lazy bags, armchairs and stuff, so you could socialize with people if you wanted, but you would feel very comfy there even if you just wanted to rest alone and other people hanging around without bothering you. The location was great, the staff were very nice and helpful, the hostel was clean. The breakfast was nice too. Nothing really that I would complain about.

• cauarossatto
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

I love this hostel. I've been on some places around the world and I can say this is my favorite hostel, The breakfast was absolutely marvellous and the place was really cozy with a good atmosphere. Besides these, all people of the staff, they were very receptive and I my experience there was amazing. I really recommend it because, they have a pretty good conditions at the hostel.

8th Apr 2016

This is one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. It was very clean, the staff was incredibly helpful, and they had a lot of activities to offer. Definitely recommend

That's very nice of you! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 41+
25th Mar 2016

I can't fault this place - brilliant staff, facilities and location. Well done. Great common room area which was a great place to mingle and or relax. Wide variety of ages. Would recommend the €10 dinner which is prepared on-site by a visiting chef. A big thank you to staff for their recommendations on where to eat and what to see.

My, thank you very much for writing us a review! Hope to see you soon!

24th Mar 2016

We had a great stay at the Poets Hostel. The staff was very helpful and made sure our airport transfer bus was confirmed (only 5 euros per person!). Also, we rented a car and weren't sure where to park it overnight - turns out they have special dedicated places in front of the hostel for free! It's in a bustling and central area of the city, which I love - but it does get loud late at night if that's not your scene. Overall perfect place to stay!

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to write a review! We're really glad you have nejoyed your stay here with us and we hope to see you soon!

5th Mar 2016
8.0

Good Hostel

Thank you Marin!

• Lebanon, Male, 25-30
4th Mar 2016

Maybe one of the best Hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff was very friendly, the hostel is located in the perfect spot and all necessary facilities were available.

26th Feb 2016

One of the best, if not the best, hostel I've stayed at in Europe. Three things stand out: (1) the cleanliness is unquestionable (2) the location is envious - right outside Baixa Chiado metro station, across the street from the Tram 28 stop, 1 minute walk from the post office, and at the cross hairs of Bairro Alto and Chiado (3) the bed and blanket are the best I've slept in in a long time - better than hotel beds All this over and above the magnificent common area which has such a great mood!

18th Feb 2016

Great place to stay! Staff was really nice, especially Laura, who was so helpful and friendly! The hole place is great! I strongly recommend this place if you're spending some time in lisbon!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016

Lisbon Poets Hostel is THE place to stay in Lisbon! It's friendly, English speaking staff, central location and value for money are unbeatable! Everyone was really helpful, the atmosphere was very relaxed and quiet. You could reach everything in Lisbon by foot, a chef prepares a 4 course meal for 10€ every night. If you go to Lisbon: Stay at the Poets Hostel!!!

Hi Carolin! Thank you very much for your review! We're glad you really enjoyed the experience! We hope to see you again some day! LPH Staff