Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon Poets Hostel is THE place to stay in Lisbon! It's friendly, English speaking staff, central location and value for money are unbeatable! Everyone was really helpful, the atmosphere was very relaxed and quiet. You could reach everything in Lisbon by foot, a chef prepares a 4 course meal for 10€ every night. If you go to Lisbon: Stay at the Poets Hostel!!!

Great location. Really nice common hall, thoughtful and kind staff, breakfast is fairly good, and it's nice to have tea and coffee available any time. The only complaint is that the noises on the corridor break in the rooms bothering the sleep. All in all, nice place.

Muchas gracias JAVIER! Hasta pronto! Poets Hostel

My friends and I really liked the hostel! Especially its staff, common area, location and facilities. The staff was really helpful at all times, even when we were annoying drunk people :P We didn't have any issues but only a suggestion, which is get rid of (or change) the rug on the 6 bed basic dorm because it makes it "impossible" to open the "locker" under the bed. Thanks very much for everything!

Excellent hostel - perhaps the very best I've stayed at. Fantastic staff and great facilities. Definitely recommend the hostel's organized activities, especially the dinner. The common room invites to relax and get to know other travellers. Stayed in a 4-bed dorm: clean, relatively large room, quiet. Totally recommend Poets Hostel.

Thank you so much for your kind words, all the best! Poets Hostel

Great hostel! Everything was excellent. Especially staff. The common room was one of the most amazing room which I ever see.

Thank you so much for your kind words! All the best!

It is such a reasonable price and in such a goooood place. There is such nice breakfast and cozy clean room. It was the best hostel I have ever been to. I strongly recommend this hostel. Of course all staffs are friendly. Specially As I am a Korean, the korean staff was so nice.

• 11th Jan 2016

Hey there! We're really glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Hope to see you soon enough! :) Thank you very much for your feedback, LPH Staff

It's been a very pleasant stay again, even though it was just for one night. I will come back for sure! Staff is always friendly and welcoming. One of the best hostels I've been to!

Hey there! One night is definetly not enough! Comeback to us! Lisbon deserves it! :) And thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Greetings from the Poets family, LPH Staff

Great location, clean rooms and facilities, friendly and helpful staff, charming place with cool decor.

• 29th Nov 2015

I highly recommend this hostel and it's friendly staff. Always there to help out, talk to you, giving great tipps and just nice to hang out with. The location is great and every day around 11 am there is a free walking tour just around the corner. The hostel itself has various activities to choose from as well.

• 28th Nov 2015

No wifi in the room, and Laundry service is too expensive!

Hi there Yi Ju Tao. Wifi i working fine in the rooms, you probably has some temporary issues with that. Laundry Service is not mandatory, it´s only optional. Hope to see you again. Best regards Poets Hostel

The staff are the most lovely people on earth! And dinner there is delicious

Good location ! But I can't connect wifi in my room and if I can have own socket on the top bunk bed that will be more convenient!

Hi there Yi Ju Tao. Wifi i working fine in the rooms, you probably has some temporary issues with that. Hope to see you again. Best regards Poets Hostel

There were just two bathrooms for boys, but there were never bussy

We stayed at Lisbon Poets Hostel for 2 nights and had the best experienced! The staff was very friendly and accommodating as we came a day earlier than expected. The living room has the best vibe and everyone was super nice. Our rooms were clean and had a safe to put our belongings so we never worried. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Lisbon!

I had an amazing experience at the hostel. My friend and I arrived super early and they let us hang out in the living area and allowed us to eat breakfast. Overall, everything went well and everyone was very nice and helpful.

Absolutely loved Lisbon Poets Hostel. One of the best places I've stayed in the entire world.

Well-placed Hostel really clean and well-stuffed. The common room is really big and really nice but there was no atmosphere at all. Good breakfast.

Most comfortable, awesome design and concept, perfect location, wholesome breakfast, helpful and cool staff. What else can I say?

Thank you so much Dear Klaus!

Very nice staff, lovely rooms and a good breakfast buffet. Was a bit sad I only just stayed for one night, but will very likely come back! Great place to get a good nights sleep, very clean and calm. Loved the atmosphere.

Thank you dear Franziska, hope to have you back soon!

You can't beat this location! The staff are friendly and the vibe is cool!

Thank you so much Kelly!