Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

No wifi in the room, and Laundry service is too expensive!

Good location ! But I can't connect wifi in my room and if I can have own socket on the top bunk bed that will be more convenient!

There were just two bathrooms for boys, but there were never bussy

We stayed at Lisbon Poets Hostel for 2 nights and had the best experienced! The staff was very friendly and accommodating as we came a day earlier than expected. The living room has the best vibe and everyone was super nice. Our rooms were clean and had a safe to put our belongings so we never worried. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Lisbon!

I had an amazing experience at the hostel. My friend and I arrived super early and they let us hang out in the living area and allowed us to eat breakfast. Overall, everything went well and everyone was very nice and helpful.

Absolutely loved Lisbon Poets Hostel. One of the best places I've stayed in the entire world.

Well-placed Hostel really clean and well-stuffed. The common room is really big and really nice but there was no atmosphere at all. Good breakfast.

Most comfortable, awesome design and concept, perfect location, wholesome breakfast, helpful and cool staff. What else can I say?

Thank you so much Dear Klaus!

Very nice staff, lovely rooms and a good breakfast buffet. Was a bit sad I only just stayed for one night, but will very likely come back! Great place to get a good nights sleep, very clean and calm. Loved the atmosphere.

Thank you dear Franziska, hope to have you back soon!

You can't beat this location! The staff are friendly and the vibe is cool!

Thank you so much Kelly!

After visiting many different countries in Europe, I have to give this hostel 100. It, along with many Portuguese hostels, has everything you need and more. Perfect location, with a metro in front of the building. Clean, spacious rooms with lockers. Nice bathroom facilities and a large common room + kitchen. Free breakfast was good. Staff were very welcoming. To wash and dry your clothes is 10 euro (I think 5 euro for washing only).

Very central. Comfortable beds and good facilities. The staff where very helpful. Has a kitchen and a large common area to chill out.

Very helpful staff. They will book taxi and go overboard to help. All were great!

Great location, lovely staff and a great continental breakfast free of charge. The only thing that needs to be noted is the level of street noise at night. If you are wanting to stay in such a busy and thriving district, you'll need to weigh this up prior. Beautiful and mature hostel.

Clean nice rooms, little atmosphere. Staff in the evening were amazing, while staff in the day act like they hate their jobs. Weirdly poor lighting at night throughout the hostel

6 dorms room was a little bit too dark, needed a stronger light at night. Other than that's great value for money. Clean and great public spaces and nice breakfast

We appreciated the help with locking up our bags before we were able to occupy our room. We arrived early and wished to clean up and explore the city a little bit before we settled into the hostel. The young lady and gentleman at the desk could not have been more helpful in securing our belongings in order to do so. Thank you

• 31st Aug 2015

Pros: - hostel can't be more centrally located. right next to bairo alto, where all the night life and restaurants are. - the common room is beautifully decorate - the bean bags are so comfortable. - rooms are very nice. the beds are comfortable. - hostel is not noisy Cons: - breakfasts could last until a bit later

Perfect hostel!! I stayed over a week and I had a wonderful time! Very clean, excellent location, friendly staff. I strongly recommend Lisbon poets!! :)

Muchas Gracias Cecilia! Hasta pronto!

Poets' is a cosy place with a great common area that makes it easy to approach people. I travel alone and had no problem making friends in 2 mins. With a name like "Poets," it's clearly not going to be a "party hostel" but that doesn't mean you can't or won't party in Lisbon. The staff are lovely, genuine people who will be happy to give you their time.

Thank you so much Patrick!