Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel in the world. Period.

Great location, good value for money, clean and safe but I was not crazy about the atmosphere...

The poets hostel in lisbon is probably the best hostel ive ever been to. it has an excellent metro connection, as the closest station is only 30sec of walking away. It has a lockable shelve for your belongings, happy hour of superbock, it offers great food for 10€ and it is right in the cntre of lisbons nightlife. if i'm going to lisbon again, i'll definetely return :)

• 30th Jan 2015

It was a nice permanence in the perfect hostel in the centre of the city. Very close to Elevator Santa Justa and Barrio Alto to go out the nights. Big saloon and television for all the guests. Great cooker and big kitchen well provided.

The staff was informative and friendly and the location perfect. The living room and the other facilities are clean and very nice to chill out and have a good time inside the hostel. Poets hostel didnt look like other hostels i've been, definately one of the best.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lazaros!

Hostel is nice, but kitchen (lobby-living room at the same time) has a constant smell of food/cookings.. it's sometimes disturbing.. There must be a better ventilation!!

HI there. Thank you for spending time writing us a review. We are sad that you had a bad impression about our kitchen. As you know, we have our chef cooking traditional meals, and it´s something we cannot erase. Best regards Poets Hostel

everything is good.

The thing I like most about it is the super spacious and comfortable common area. I love the music they play in the hostel a lot.I like the bathroom because it has a lot of space for putting clothes and stuff. Facilities are fine, only the room is a little bit cold and no air con to adjust the temperature. But for this price, I think it's already a very good value for money.

Thank you for your kind comments. See you next time! Poets Hostel

Staffs are really nice and willing to help us anytime if you need a hair dryer, you need to ask at the reception desk If you need a place to hang and dry your laundry, go ask for staff's help

I stayed in Lisbon Poets Hostel in December 2014. I liked so much it. It is very clean, organized, modern and new. It is good located, near a subway and in the center city. The staff is attentive, polite and always help me when I needed. I loved it. And Lisbon, Portugal and Portuguese people are very good, kind, friendly. When I go back to Lisbon I will stay there again. I recommend the Lisbon Poets Hostel for everyone. Thank you so much Lisbon Poets Hostel! Muito obrigado até a próxima!

• 12th Dec 2014