Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic atmosphere and staff! The in house dinners were outstanding! Perfect location if you are interesting in meeting people and enjoying the nightlife, I extended my stay from 2 days to over a week! One of the most enjoyable hostels Ive stayed at.

This is a beautiful hostel that provides everything you need for a pleasant stay. Clean and modern rooms, charming lounge and great view. The staff is great and very helpful. They even organise delicious homemade dinners, great walking tours and transfer to the airport. The location is amazing whether you want to explore the city or have fun in Bairro Alto. Best regards from Croatia! :)

Really great hostel. I only stayed a day but wish I could have stayed more! Very friendly staff, clean, good location. No complaints!

A comfortable and well set-up hostel in the centre of Lisbon, close to the attractions and buzz of the city. Friendly staff and immaculately clean rooms and facilities. Great kitchen and huge comfortable lounge area for relaxing. The only negative being it is not super cosy and communal so may be a little harder to make new friends if you are travelling alone.

Excellent Hostel, Great location,

My stay at Lisbon Poet´s Hostel was amazing and made my stay in Lisbon even more enjoyable. The staff is very kind and speak multiple languages. They would always greet me when I came in the door and provide detailed, helpful answers when I had questions about what to do in Lisbon. I only stayed there 2 days, but now I know where I´m staying next time I´m in Lisbon.

• 26th Jun 2015

Very nice fun little hostel

I had an amazing time at this hostel! Quiet rooms, an amazing open common area where it was equally easy to meet people or just read and use the Internet alone. Most of all though, very attentive staff that were up for answering any question and definitely went above and beyond to help me with things!

Great service, location. A beautiful hostel!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel is next to the metro station so it's very convenient. It's a cozy place and the staffs are very friendly. They allowed us to early check in and offered us a free breakfast.

1 2 Next » last »