Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel I have been in Lisbon. Very central, near to everything (transports, touristic spots, etc). Very good and clean facilities, friendly staff. Complete breakfast. Very interesting atmosphere. Only downside: the lift isn't working... hopefully will be fixed soon! I will certainly stay again and I highly recommend Poets to everybody!

Benedita, Thank you for showing us some love! We definitely hope to have you back in Poets :) Aboute the lift...is ready to take you up! Hugs, LPH staff

A fantastic location (with a beautiful view), extremely friendly and helpful staff, big and comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast (from freshly made pancakes to sliced pineapple), and the first time I didn't have to queue for the shower one single time during a hostel stay. The only problem (for me) was that it's on the 5th floor and the lift was out of order. So, if you have overpacked like I did, perhaps first check if they've fixed the lift. Thoroughly recommended overall.

1 2 Next » last »