Lisbon Poets Hostel Reviews

Rua Nova da Trindade, nr.2 - 5th Floor, Chiado, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing experience. Easily the most beautiful hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 9th Apr 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are looking to meet new people during your travels! The staff, in addition to being fluent in several languages, organize group outings every night. The facilities are very clean, but it can get a bit noisy, sometimes late into the night.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very good hostel, amazing location!

Dear guest, thank you for taking time reviewing us. All the best, and hope to have you with us soon!

One of the best hostels in Europe. The location, facilities, and staff made my trip to Lisbon unforgettable.

Our stay at LIsbon Poets was wonderful. The staff is amazingly incredible! The location is excellent and everything is clean. The only thing they can improve is the number of restrooms. As we were there in the winter, there was no problem, but I suppose only 2 for women are not enough in the peak season. They have more showers, though.

Lisbon Poets is located in the heart of Barrio Alto. While the hostel is small compared to the one on Restauradores, the staff makes up for it. The ladies there are very nice and knowledgeable about everything you could want to do there from grocery stores in the area to directions for the strip club! They also took us out dancing on a cafe crawl. Lisbon is really known for bars. The rooms are good and clean and ours had a Castle view. Women's shower area was in repair due to leaks.

a hostel as it should be! super location in the city centre, tastefully furnished, well equipped kitchen, very clean rooms and facilities, nice and helpfull staff, various activities organized, friendly and relaxed atmosphere - and everything to a really fair price.

• 29th Dec 2013

Hi Christiane! It was great to have you and your friends here!! Glad you enjoyed it. Come back any time! Best Wishes from all the Poets staff

the location of hostel is good, next to Metro station, which is convenient to travel. staff is very helpful: whatever you ask them they always have good suggestions and advices. also they organize nice outing to try local food, drinks, to hear local songs (fado) and every evening they make dinner in case you are tired to go out to eat or cook yourself. New Year night was extremely great! they organized DJ, drinks and organized walk to see fire works! Thank you for your effort and care!

Hi Mariya! Thank you so much!! Staff here at Poets Hostel loves to show our guests a true local experience while in Lisboa. So nice you enjoyed New Year´s Eve in Poets , it was a great night indeed! Have you seen the photos already? Go to our facebook page and check them out!

Great place to stay in Lisbon. Very easy to find. Good transport connections from train stations and airport. People/staff very kind and helpful. Good breakfast. All spaces are super clean! For sure I will stay there again!

Thanks, Benedita. We're glad to know you enjoyed staying with us. We're looking forward to welcome you as soon as possible!!! Summer is always a blast here in Lisbon! ;) Best regards from all the poets team!

I am a regular customer and always very pleased to come to Poets when in Lissbon. Nothingelse to add. Its like comming home.

Thank you so much Salvador!! We are always glad to see a new reservation from you :D Best regards from all the team and... see you next time!!

I can definitely recommend this hostel. The whole hostel is very clean and that all the time. The breakfast is good, although it could do with some more variaton if you stay longer, but in fact, that's just refinement. The thing I like most is the good and familiar atmosphere within both the staff and other travellers. Also the staff is helpful and motivated which makes you feel like home. I did not hesitate choosing this hostel again when I returned to Lisbon and am still enjoying staying here!

Thanks, Andrea!! We're glad to know you enjoyed staying with us. We loved having you here!! We´re looking forward to welcome you as soon as possible. All the best with your studies ;) Best regards from all the poets staff

I really loved the Hostel. Was super clean, the staff very friendly and nice security system. The Location was amazing, in the center of Lisbon! The decor was beautiful as well. The only thing I have to say is that I only stud one night and the hostel wasn't full. So that can influence a little bit. But anyway I truly recommend Lisbon Poets Hostel.

Very friendly staff - an amazing hostel.

Really nice place to stay in the heart of Lisbon