Lisbon Story Guesthouse Reviews

Largo de São Domingos, N. 18 (Rossio), Lisbon, Portugal

I enjoyed my stay very much at Lisbon Story. It is often hard to tell what you are getting into with any given website description, but I can attest to the excellence of this hostel. The staff are friendly; the place is clean and well-organized. They make you feel welcome and at home. The location is wonderful: easy walking distance to everything and lots of local colour. If (and when) I return to Lisbon, I would definitely stay here again.

• 6th May 2014

The room was just what we needed after 16 hours of travel from Canada. Thanks so much

• 25th Apr 2014

What a friendly and cozy place to stay! We thoroughly enjoyed our time with you. Thank you!

• 28th Sep 2013

Great place. Home made dinner with the owners/managers during our stay was a highlight.

The hostel was very central and convenient. The room was nice but just be prepared for breakfast which is served in a room where you have to take off your shoes and eat breakfast on cushions. It was a bit annoying after the second morning.

The Lisbon Story Guesthouse was a beautiful place to stay during our time in Lisbon. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the themed room as well as the comfortable common area. Unfortunately, my girlfriend was sick at the time of our stay, but the facilities at LSG were very accommodating.

Great place to stay in central Lisbon, staff was just outstanding and did everything to make us feel at home. Security, location and atmosphere are top here ! Thanks again for everything you did for us, hope to come back soon !

The room (one of the biggest) was really nice: a big bed is always a good surprise! The terrace on top is pleasant at nights. Then, the hostel is really well located (near the train and the metro stations). The small black is that there is no freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast.

Really close from everything, very cool and helpfull staff, not expensive. I seriously recommand this hostel in Lisbon !

Best possible location right next to the Rossio. Good breakfast, nice rooms, ideal for couples.

Loved this place. I will go back. I would put a couple of chairs in the breakfast room. Just for those people who don't feel comfortable eating their breakfast on the cushions. Only this. N

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Really nice to stay there and location is excellent. Just hard to park beside and the girl who works there had no knowledge about car park zone, however she was friendly and nice. Recommend to stay there!

A really nice hostel, we enjoyed staying here and would recommend it!

very nice place with loving attention to detail and very yummyyyyyy breakfast. staff was very friendly and helpful, we hab a great time!

We really enjoyed staying at Lisbon Story Guesthouse. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, and a wonderful daily breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others during their stay in Lisbon!

• 27th May 2013

Pleasant place to stay for few days in Lisboa. Nice breakfast, kindly stuff, perfect location :)

• 20th May 2013
  • Bulgaria

Bruno and his staff were incredibly accommodating...above and beyond! He was flexible with dates, even when it was our mistake and offered his establishment even if we weren't staying there. Many thanks!

• 15th May 2013

I would come back anytime. I highly suggest this place

• 25th Mar 2013

Very friendly staff, cosy rooms and anthosphere, delicious breakfast, perfect location- what is more to say? We enjoyed our stay very very much and will recommend Lisbon story guesthouse to al friends going to lisbon. Thank you so much!

• 3rd Mar 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were fantastic - very helpful and friendly! The room was gorgeous and breakfast fantastic! The only negative I'd say was that the bed was really not very comfortable, especially only being two single beds joined together as a double. Despite this, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• 18th Jan 2013