Lisbon Surf Camp Reviews

Alto de Murches, Rua Principal, s/nr, Casa J, 2755, Cascais, Portugal

I highly recommend Lisbon Surf camp and will be back. Pedro really went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience. I stayed in the hostel & rented boards & wetsuit..I had no car so Pedro & co made sure I had access to the beach & introduced me to friends eateries as well as surrounding coast lines. I really felt I experienced Cascais as a local. Surfers -Hire a car, base yourself at the hostel & explore. You'll love it! Also the best hostel breakfast & the cutest dog called Sue

• 20th Jun 2013
  • New Zealand

This is not really a hostel. It's more like a stay at friends. It could be located better. But you can get everywhere very fast. Pedro and his family are really friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything! This time I only stayed one night and simply needed a place to sleep on a road trip. It could not have been better. I think it would be really nice to take a surf course and stay at this place! Pedro, see you soon and thanks again!