Lisbon4U Garden Guest House Reviews

Rua Gomes Freire, 195A, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice place to stay, great to have a chilloutplace in the garden :)

Dear Ingvil, thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you here, in next summer again! Best Regards, Lisbon4u Staff

The hostel is great. Not far rfom the city centre. The garden is great place to rest after while dat sightseeing. Staff is great, looking after the place and it is not possibke to complain: rooms are clean and accurate, the kitchen is well staffed, so what else is needed. I highly recommend.

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Olá Patrycja! Thank you for your kind words! We do our best to provide a nice stay to all our guest and it feels really good to receive nice feedback! It was a plesure to have you around! Hope to see you again in Lisbon!

Not a typical hostel, but really great place to stay. There is no 24h reception and you have to make an appointment with the stuff, but this is not too inconvenient. I recommend this for people liking calm and nice places. The price is very low.

Olá Marcin! Thank you for your kind words on Hostelworld! Sometimes is difficult to describe our service and you make it really clear :) We try to do our best to provide a really nice stay to all our summer guests! You were really nice and kind ! Thank you again, and hope to see you in lIsbon!

Very homely. Lovely garden. Good for people who want a quiet stay and good facilities

Olá Laura! Hope you're well! As you stayed for a long time, it's strange, it seems that we miss you, here in the house!...Thanks for the kind words on Hostelworld! Hope to see you soon! Obrigado

We loved staying at Lisbon4U Hostels. First of all, the staff was ever so nice. They helped us with everything, gave great tipps of where to go and what to do in Lisbon and even let us print our bus tickets to travel to Porto. Thank you so much for making our stay in Lisbon so special and unforgettable. The room was also very nice, clean and comfortable, provided with everything one could possibly need. Everything was extraordinarily clean and the garden was nice to relax. Just great!

Ola! Thank you so much for your kind words! We were doing our best to make your stay pleasant! You were always really, really kind during your stay and it was a pleasure to receive you at the garden guest house! You're will always be welcome to our place! All the best! The lisbon4u team GARDEN GUEST HOUSE

Super nice staff (Antonio) and nice Balkony with an awesome view ober Lisbon. We rented a private double and had a very nuce room in the Student House. Really Clean and nice bed. Will do it again. For sure.

• 16th Jul 2013

Thank you for your comment and for your nice and kind words! We're really happy that you enjoyed your stay! Best Regards from Lisboa!

Nice guesthouse with clean rooms and beds are okay. The only thing we really suffered of was the lack of a fan.... It was 35 degrees in the nights and the heat almost killed is! So sleepless nights....

Olà Thank you for your words. During the week that you stayed at the garden guest house there was a unusual heat wave and during the days there were several days with almoust 42 degrees..Everybody everywhere - in all country - was complaining without sleeping during the night...Although those heat waves are not usual wi'll install fans to make it cooler in case something identical happens again. Thank you for staying with us 3 more nights anyway ! Best Regards

the staff has to clean the bathroom more often or the people have to learn how to shower. it is not good if noone is there when you are ariving. so the staff should be around when you tell the arival time

It's a flatmates and the photos online are a little bit different. But it was perfect for 2 days, I had all necessary and it was easy to reach by metro. It's closer to supermarket (not so easy in Lisbon if you want to stay in a quite central area) and to nice cafeteria. The staff give us good advice to visit the city, but early in the morning and late in the evening it isn't always reachable.

Our room was unfortunately very dark and warm, the small window opened on the lichthof so there was no light and fresh air and becouse of the bar under, from 8.00 on monday it was noisy: the aerator is under the window. But I have to say, the staff is perfect and it could almost made us forget the unconvenience.

The staff was great, easy going and relaxed but always helpfull! It's a student's house during the year, only in summer it's possible to be here , and it's really nice! colourfull rooms, comfortable beds and its nice to have a garden outside to relax! I'll be here next time i visit Lisbon! perfect for 2 people travelling together ! good location, near subway station PICOAS and MARQES DE POMBAL! I really enjoyed to be in the Garden Guest House!

• 6th Aug 2012
  • South Africa

Nice and clean student house turned hostel for the summer, Very friendly and helpful employees. They've given us countless of tips on what to do in Lisboa.

it's a flatmates, not a youth hostel, but for me it was ideal.

• 27th Jun 2012

Dear guest, thank you so much for your comment. It´s really crucial to have a feedback from our clients. We hope the information we provide about our lodging it´s clear regarding it´s a Students Guest House and not a regular Hostel. Our goal it´s to provide a different experience of lodging. Best Regards, Lisbon4U Team

Very nice hostel, close to two Metro stations. Bus & taxi stop 5 meters from main doors. We had our own room with huge and comfy bed. Fresh towels and sheets were great additions. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. Number of city guides and infos available for guests. Well equipped kitchen and bright bathroom with bathtub. We were having very good time there!

• 26th Aug 2011
  • Poland

great atmosphere, nice and helpful people, location near the center, not really a hostel but though very authentic only things negative; hear everything within the flat, dark room, not really possible to open the window because very bad smell from the backyard outside. all in all recomendable for a few nights

nice place, but breakfast is actually not really included, you have to buy your own stuff. Nice kitchen so you can cook what you want. It's a little far from the city center so if you're like a party animal, I wouldn't go there, more for people who want a relaxing vacation.

• 11th Jul 2011
  • Belgium

Very good apartment with nice rooms and a fantastic big outdoor terasse. The staff was very sweet and helpfull. We can recommend it! :-)

I want to give my opinion on my stay at rooms4you wich was awesome. The people have been very nice also the room was tastefully decorated and shiny. I really enjoyed my stay there and this is why I wanted to share with you.

tidy place in good location walking distance from city center ( 20 minute walk from Restaudorodes). Staff were more than kind and really helpfull. Get my recomendation :)

• 17th Jul 2009

I loved the place, the owner has been so gentle and very welcoming, everything was just perfect ...I have been positivly suprised and I definitly will reniew the experience!

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts