Lisetonga Hostel Reviews

Rua Ary Barroso casa 15, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

WiFi was down for part of my stay, but other than that the hostel was superb! Great atmosphere, very clean, good breakfast selection, helpful staff. All and all, I would definitely recommend this hostel. I agree with other reviewers that the hill it is situated upon is a little steep, but it takes care of your leg workout for the day! If you're looking for a good, cheap, and pleasant stay along Copacabana beach, this is your place. Thank you to the staff who made my stay even better. Ciao!

Fajne miejsce, tuż przy Copacabanie.Dobre śniadanie. Bardzo przyjazny personel :)

Nice place to meet people, all the staffs are really helpful. Even the uphill thing is just like an exercise.

Good hostel for the value, great location, and great accommodations. I didn't appreciate being given the third degree about doing laundry after I paid for it and having someone keep asking me if I paid and then getting other hostel workers to ask me if I paid again, but that was a minor mishap. Most of the staff including the night receptionist and bartender were very welcoming and friendly. The wifi didn't work while I was there, not only for me, but for anyone. Overall, would recommend.

The girl behind the reception didn´t speak English and looked very confused when we arrived. (not really sure why)

Beds were comfortable & the hostel was clean. Breakfast & kitchen facilities were great. The singing from the church nearby can get a bit much at times, but if you're busy during the day & night it wouldn't matter. Not a lot of tour info on offer other than a folder with some flyers. Close to the end of copacabana beach, not very close to restaurants etc, but we went to Ipanema for a few days after our stay for this. The hill is pretty steep, but good exercise! Overall we enjoyed our stay.

1 2 Next » last »