Lisetonga Hostel Reviews

Rua Ary Barroso casa 15, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very nice

I have to say this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Besides how clean it was, the staff is incredible. The location is great, you can walk to the beach and the mall. It's a really pretty hostel too. Next time I am in rio, I will stay here.

• 11th Jan 2015

Nothing to complain about, very close to the beach and Leme is a great part of rio. Would definitely stay again!

El hostal está situado a sólo unos metros de las mejores playas de Río. El ambiente es siempre relajado, amigable y joven. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y confortables, además de limpias y ordenadas. Si vas a Río y buscas un lugar para quedarte, cerca de las mejores atracciones de la ciudad, no dudes en quedarte en Lisetonga. La mayoría de las lineas de transporte pasan muy cerca, por lo que no tendrás problemas al moverte. Sin duda, lo mejor del hostal es su Staff, personas increíbles! A+

War eine super Zeit bis auf einige Gäste welche keine Rücksicht kennen. Super Hostel, sehr zum weiterempfehlen!

Super zuvorkommendes u.Familienähnliches Hostel! DIE Mitarbeiter top u.in Nähe des Lemestrandes(10min Berg runter).Lasst euvh nich vom Namen Favella abschrecken dort ist es Sicher u. es gibt eine tolle Terrasse!

O hostel é muito bom, ótimas instalações, staff super simpático!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • matheuswach

I would recommend this place for anyone who wants to be close to the beautiful beach area and looking for a good place to stay. Not the most social hostel I've been at but it could have just been an off night. Very cozy too!

me encanto el hostal,mi favorito fue la torre la cocina muy amplia y bien equipada la habitacion muy limpia y comoda con aire acondicionado que se agradece por el clima,un ambiente estupendo y el staf muy eficiente y amistoso,un concepto diferente de hostal con detalles en cada area muy cuidados lo que lo hace especial. La playa esta bajando la ladera muy cerca del hostal.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Mexico

I had the pleasure to meet the whole family of the owner, as they came there to help during the winter holidays. I slept in the Bratislava room (I was told it was the only one with a balcony, so I recommend it!). Generally is noisy at night because of the parties outside in the surrounding buildings, so bring some ear plugs with you. The breakfasts included always fruit, and I loved that!

My mum and sister stayed 10 days more or less and they were really nice.Staff very helpful and nice (the only thing was not all of them speak spanish, however they managed to give us what we needed). The manager is a great girl, She is concerning about you have a nice staying. The localition is convenient and it is just 5 minutes from Copacabana beach. Breakfast and bed are good. Reception 24 hours. I really recommend it if you are going to Rio and wants to get a cool place for staying.

A estadia foi muito boa e agradável! Os funcionários estão sempre dispostos a ajudar de alguma forma, a bater um papo e descontrair um pouquinho! O hostel fica perto da praia de Copacabana, tem o acesso muito fácil e rápido, além de ser bem arrumada.

• 13th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed the hostel, no complaints. I would suggest this place and/or stay there again no worries. Thanks team!

• 6th Dec 2014

We had no water for the one night we we're here, but the staff knew about it straight away and gave us a full refund for the night, very apologic. It wasn't there fault, as the water was out in the whole area. The only bad thing about this hostel is it's right on top of a hill! Climbing up will get you very sweaty in the hot sun! But at the bottom, you were right on the beach and most transfers only picked you up from the hotel at the bottom of the hill!

1 2 Next » last »