Lisetonga Hostel Reviews

Rua Ary Barroso casa 15, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

FALSA PUBLICIDAD, dicen que tienen disponible camas, pague la reservación y al momento de confirmar me dicen que no tienen, simplemente molesto perder dinero así por no ser capaces de actualizar una pagina. Demustra mala administración y mal protocolo con los servicios que ofrecen online.

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Colombia

Lindo hostel, a tan sólo 5 min de copacabana , ambiente muy cálido y familiar. Recomendable para todo el mundo que quiera venir a pasar unos días a Rio . Staff muy amigable y siempre con ganas de ayudar, definitivamente se agradece sentirse como en casa tan lejos de la misma.

Some tips about this hostel: 1. Book it online to have better price 2. Breakfast included not for everybody, check it when book 3. Kitchen sometimes is not evaliable for cocking because of problems with water in favela the hostel located in 4. Wi-Fi is slow 5. Across the road there is a party hall and they have some days loud music 6. Watch your money, we missed 100 R$ that were in our room in backpack. It's totally our mistake, but anyway unpleasantly 7. Staff live there own life, were not nic

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are super friendly and helpful, the hostel itself is well located and safe. People that stay there are easy going good people. I would stay there again for sure, in fact Iwish I had never left. Loved it! Drunky x

• 5th Sep 2015

They were very welcoming and helpful in my first days in Rio. There was also a good community of people there, which is a good sign. I would go there again!

• 19th Jul 2015

infrastructure wise the hostel is excellent, I liked to location a lot but it might not be for everyone (only close to the beach and a steep climb to get there), the people at the reception are nice and helpfull. it has a very nice and relaxed vibe but i think the hostels caters (way) too much to western tourists. but then a hostel cant really chose who comes and who doesnt. I would definitely stay again for short visits (1-2 nights), not for longer ones during which i would like to meet people.

The hostel was well designed, pretty with a good hangout space and basic but clean and comfortable dorms. The hostel was not immediately near much in the way of bars or restaurants but was close to the beach. However, atmosphere was pretty meh -- the hostel staff, one woman in particular, wasn't keen on making it a fun spot and had an attitude when we asked questions about the city. It's a nice hostel but not good if you want a lot of action it for them to suggest fun stuff to do or tours.

I spent almost 2 weeks there, such a great place

Otimo custo beneficio, equipe otima tambem.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels