Lisetonga Hostel Reviews

Rua Ary Barroso casa 15, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Das Hostel liegt auf einem kleinen Hügel an der Copacabana. Die Lage ist deshalb OK. Das Frühstück war recht gut und man kann nette Leute hier kennen lernen.

En general es un hostel muy bueno y el desayuno, espectacular! el único problema es que hay que subir varios metros por el cerro y es una tortura! el resto está perfecto! recomendable pero no para quedarse varios días por la ubicación!

Estuvimos para el Carnaval y me voy más que satisfecho! Totalmente recomendable, muy buen ambiente con gente de todas partes del mundo. Ojo con el bar, sirven las mejores caipirinhas y al mejor precio!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Chile

Un hostel muy bueno es recomendable ;muy buen ambiente son amables, serviciales 10 puntos buena relación precio servicio ; desde PARADA ROBLES ,BUENOS AIRES ,ARGENTINA OLGA NATALIA NESTOR

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Argentina
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Overall a good hostel, short walk to Copacaba beach and Rio bikes also 10 min walk away. Staff were very friendly and available 24hrs a day, hostel pretty clean. Booked a private room which had aircon- massive bonus in Rio!

Muy buen hostel, con buen ambiente, gente agradable y muchas comodidades. Lo único malo es que está un poco lejos de la playa y hay que trepar mucho para llegar.

Very nice

Nothing to complain about, very close to the beach and Leme is a great part of rio. Would definitely stay again!

El hostal está situado a sólo unos metros de las mejores playas de Río. El ambiente es siempre relajado, amigable y joven. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y confortables, además de limpias y ordenadas. Si vas a Río y buscas un lugar para quedarte, cerca de las mejores atracciones de la ciudad, no dudes en quedarte en Lisetonga. La mayoría de las lineas de transporte pasan muy cerca, por lo que no tendrás problemas al moverte. Sin duda, lo mejor del hostal es su Staff, personas increíbles! A+

War eine super Zeit bis auf einige Gäste welche keine Rücksicht kennen. Super Hostel, sehr zum weiterempfehlen!

O hostel é muito bom, ótimas instalações, staff super simpático!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • matheuswach

I would recommend this place for anyone who wants to be close to the beautiful beach area and looking for a good place to stay. Not the most social hostel I've been at but it could have just been an off night. Very cozy too!

me encanto el hostal,mi favorito fue la torre la cocina muy amplia y bien equipada la habitacion muy limpia y comoda con aire acondicionado que se agradece por el clima,un ambiente estupendo y el staf muy eficiente y amistoso,un concepto diferente de hostal con detalles en cada area muy cuidados lo que lo hace especial. La playa esta bajando la ladera muy cerca del hostal.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Mexico

I had the pleasure to meet the whole family of the owner, as they came there to help during the winter holidays. I slept in the Bratislava room (I was told it was the only one with a balcony, so I recommend it!). Generally is noisy at night because of the parties outside in the surrounding buildings, so bring some ear plugs with you. The breakfasts included always fruit, and I loved that!

My mum and sister stayed 10 days more or less and they were really nice.Staff very helpful and nice (the only thing was not all of them speak spanish, however they managed to give us what we needed). The manager is a great girl, She is concerning about you have a nice staying. The localition is convenient and it is just 5 minutes from Copacabana beach. Breakfast and bed are good. Reception 24 hours. I really recommend it if you are going to Rio and wants to get a cool place for staying.

A estadia foi muito boa e agradável! Os funcionários estão sempre dispostos a ajudar de alguma forma, a bater um papo e descontrair um pouquinho! O hostel fica perto da praia de Copacabana, tem o acesso muito fácil e rápido, além de ser bem arrumada.

• 13th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed the hostel, no complaints. I would suggest this place and/or stay there again no worries. Thanks team!

• 6th Dec 2014

We had no water for the one night we we're here, but the staff knew about it straight away and gave us a full refund for the night, very apologic. It wasn't there fault, as the water was out in the whole area. The only bad thing about this hostel is it's right on top of a hill! Climbing up will get you very sweaty in the hot sun! But at the bottom, you were right on the beach and most transfers only picked you up from the hotel at the bottom of the hill!

Stayed for 5nights last week and had an amazing time! Wifi was tempremental but that wasn't an issue as they had a laptop for anybody to use if needed. Would love to go back here sometime! The staff and owners are very helpful and will happily organise and book anything you want.

Next to a very loud community center in the favela. Was blasting music until 2am on Sat. And by blasting, I mean my room was shaking like I was in a club. There was a sign on the door of the bedroom to ask for earplugs, but they didn't have any. The staff told me that "it's a favela" and there are no noise restrictions. I guess I shouldn't have been home at 1am on a Sat in Rio, but I was exhausted from traveling. This made it completely impossible to sleep. Everything else is good though.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels