Litinterp Guesthouse Vilnius Reviews

Bernardinu Street 7-2, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

The location is perfect; in the heart of Vilnius. I would say such a warm welcome that I received the first time I entered the hostel. The building is quite old of which it adds unique value of the hostel. Model of the room is like in flat, one room in one flat. Tidy and clean :) Finally, I must not forget the impression that the owner made. The owner (I think) mentioned how I was the first person from my country, Indonesia who has ever stayed in the place. What a delightful welcome, indeed.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Indonesia

Good simple apartment-type hostel for a quiet stay, right on the main drag. Great value for what you get.

Thank you for our stay and for all the help!

Great place to stay! Effectively it was an appartment with kitchen and shared bathroom (for two people - max three if you are travelling alone, so no big deal). Location is superb - right in the center of the old town and a 3 minutes walk to the cathedral. Nice and cozy place - I very much recommend!

Excellent location. Odd opening times at weekends so beware of that. Room was nice and clean and had everything needed. Simple. Wasn't asked if I wanted breakfast but know now it was an option. Would happily stay again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful!

If you want a B&B for privacy, central location and to relax in a quiet place. This place is the go.

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts