Litinterp Guesthouse Vilnius Reviews

Bernardinu Street 7-2, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Good simple apartment-type hostel for a quiet stay, right on the main drag. Great value for what you get.

Thank you for our stay and for all the help!

Great place to stay! Effectively it was an appartment with kitchen and shared bathroom (for two people - max three if you are travelling alone, so no big deal). Location is superb - right in the center of the old town and a 3 minutes walk to the cathedral. Nice and cozy place - I very much recommend!

Excellent location. Odd opening times at weekends so beware of that. Room was nice and clean and had everything needed. Simple. Wasn't asked if I wanted breakfast but know now it was an option. Would happily stay again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful!

If you want a B&B for privacy, central location and to relax in a quiet place. This place is the go.

Litinterp Guesthouse is perfect for quite and peaceful stay during weekend in Vilnius Old Town.I can recommend it for sure! Have returned there already for couple of times and I am sure that would like to stay there again.

Excellent position, nice and relaxed atmosphere, helpful staff! I also liked the room: the furnishing is very traditional and cozy, the beds are comfortable! The wiifii is fast and all the most important facilities are provided: towels, shampoo, body soap, hairdryer and there's also a small kitchen! I really enjoyed my stay!

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts