Litinterp Guesthouse Vilnius Reviews

Bernardinu Street 7-2, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

The location was probably the best part - right in the centre of the old town. The room is fairly basic but it has everything you need. I really appreciated being given a shampoo sachet and having a hairdryer to use after staying in hostels before! For the price it's really great... but if you are looking to meet people or have any interaction it's no good for that.

we stayed only for the week-end and tis hostel is a very good place to put our stuff and to sleep. It is very quiet!

• 28th Nov 2015

The location is perfect; in the heart of Vilnius. I would say such a warm welcome that I received the first time I entered the hostel. The building is quite old of which it adds unique value of the hostel. Model of the room is like in flat, one room in one flat. Tidy and clean :) Finally, I must not forget the impression that the owner made. The owner (I think) mentioned how I was the first person from my country, Indonesia who has ever stayed in the place. What a delightful welcome, indeed.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Indonesia

Good simple apartment-type hostel for a quiet stay, right on the main drag. Great value for what you get.

Thank you for our stay and for all the help!

View all Vilnius Bed and Breakfasts