Litinterp Guesthouse Vilnius Reviews

Bernardinu Street 7-2, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

The location was probably the best part - right in the centre of the old town. The room is fairly basic but it has everything you need. I really appreciated being given a shampoo sachet and having a hairdryer to use after staying in hostels before! For the price it's really great... but if you are looking to meet people or have any interaction it's no good for that.

we stayed only for the week-end and tis hostel is a very good place to put our stuff and to sleep. It is very quiet!

• 28th Nov 2015

The location is perfect; in the heart of Vilnius. I would say such a warm welcome that I received the first time I entered the hostel. The building is quite old of which it adds unique value of the hostel. Model of the room is like in flat, one room in one flat. Tidy and clean :) Finally, I must not forget the impression that the owner made. The owner (I think) mentioned how I was the first person from my country, Indonesia who has ever stayed in the place. What a delightful welcome, indeed.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Indonesia

Good simple apartment-type hostel for a quiet stay, right on the main drag. Great value for what you get.

Thank you for our stay and for all the help!

Great place to stay! Effectively it was an appartment with kitchen and shared bathroom (for two people - max three if you are travelling alone, so no big deal). Location is superb - right in the center of the old town and a 3 minutes walk to the cathedral. Nice and cozy place - I very much recommend!

Excellent location. Odd opening times at weekends so beware of that. Room was nice and clean and had everything needed. Simple. Wasn't asked if I wanted breakfast but know now it was an option. Would happily stay again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful!

If you want a B&B for privacy, central location and to relax in a quiet place. This place is the go.

Litinterp Guesthouse is perfect for quite and peaceful stay during weekend in Vilnius Old Town.I can recommend it for sure! Have returned there already for couple of times and I am sure that would like to stay there again.

Excellent position, nice and relaxed atmosphere, helpful staff! I also liked the room: the furnishing is very traditional and cozy, the beds are comfortable! The wiifii is fast and all the most important facilities are provided: towels, shampoo, body soap, hairdryer and there's also a small kitchen! I really enjoyed my stay!

Very friendly and helpful staff, which provided me with a map and any other information I needed,

Great location, security

erfectly located, just 50 m from the main street with all restaurants, bars etc. 2 mins. walk to cathedral and st. Ann church. Car park for visitors (paid). As the stuff said, they dont serve breakfast any more, because guests prefer to go out and eat in a restaurant, or just buy something in new opened bakery just around the corner. Place is very clean, nice and well furnished.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Very clean and nice place. İn the old town and easy to reach ewerywhere by walking.

This guesthouse is one of the best guesthouses I had stayed. It's so clean and quiet so you can have your own tiny world in your room. Guesthouse staff are helpful too. Great location. I really recommend this guesthouse if you're going to Vilnius.

We will certainly come back to this hostel. Everything was okay. Nothing else to wish.

• 25th Jan 2014

Really fantastic place. £15 for a single room right in the centre of town. I'm loathed to give such a good review in case more people go and they put their prices up but if you want a cheap night in Vilnius you won't do better than this. They even leave breakfast outside your door in the morning!! Fantastic.

• 2nd Dec 2013

This hostel is a minute walking from the cathedral so you can't choose a better location. Clean and bright rooms, perfectly clean batrooms and well supplied kitchen make your stay really comfortable. Very efficient and friendly staff.

Great location in the heart of the city. The place is very clean and offers everything you could need. There is a great ratio of facilities with 2 bathrooms and a kitchen (but no hobs) between just 3 rooms. I would recommend to stay here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5