Little Bucharest Bar & Hostel

Fabulous 312 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 312 Total Reviews

14th Jul 2017

Very centrally located and clean hostel. Not much of an atmosphere for meeting new people however.

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Everything is okay but in the weekend the pub at downtown mark a noisy until morning!!!!!!!

2nd Jul 2017

Perfect location, showers are a bit cramped and not much of a vibe in the common room. Super loud from the streets but all the things you would need in a hostel.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
5.7

Firstly, the advertisement for this place promised air conditioning. There was none. The linens were clean but everything else was kind of gross. There was no hot water when I was there. There are codes for the doors but they are never actually closed so anyone can come in whenever they wanted into any room. The location was prime but otherwise I would not recommend this place.

13th Jun 2017
4.0

In general, the staff are VERY nice and helpful besides the cleaning lady. She entered my room and started yelling at me when I was on the phone, when I told her that I don't understand her language she just kept yelling, touched my stuff and moved other guests stuff. Another guest told me a day before that she just entered the room and woke him up just because "it was too late to stay in bed". Doors meant to be closed under password but were always open even by night. No lock for room's doors.

10th Jun 2017

Overall a pleasant stay! I would recommend earplugs to sleep though, as it is located in Old Town and it is very noisy there at night with the music from bars. They also didn't have air conditioning, and it was quite warm all the time. But I think they were just installing them for summer when I stayed here. Overall, a great location, excellent staff, and a clean hostel!

30th May 2017

Great place right in the heart of Bucharest. The staff are super helpful and the hostel is of great value for costing so little

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

The only thing that needs to be check it was the bathroom in the second floor, one didnt have hot water and the other one had a door that didnt close, great staff really nice, clean and good location.

• baileywickliffe
  • USA, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th May 2017

Great place! Made friends with tons of people in my room. Sad I missed the street party on the street just outside the hostel the day after I left! Perfect location right next to everything. I was able to walk everywhere I needed! Will absolutely stay here again

7th May 2017

I stay there only one night, the location is amazing, there were no so many people but there was an empty common hall and a little bar inside