Little Bucharest - Old Town Hostel Reviews

Smardan Street, Number 15, Bucharest, Romania

Clean with good facilities. Great location for a night out, although a little noisy. Most of the staff very friendly, although our stay was dampened by the presence of a "volunteer" at the hostel who treated it like his home, coming into the room noisily at 4 in the morning, shouting and heckling at girls in the street, leaving dirty plates everywhere and being rude to guests. We overheard him making homophobic comments to a gay couple who were staying there. Therefore would not recommend.

Approaching the hostel you'll realise is definetely the most convinient and attractive location to stay in Bucharest, easily accessible from the airport bus, train station and any other local transport, and minutes away from anything you could need (Above a pharmacy, minutes away from 24 hour stores, seconds away from the restaurants and clubs!) Very nicely decorated and clean interior, and the staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable of the city and more than willing to help, sometimes ev

This hostel is great! The location is the best , exactly in the old town, near all the pubs and attractions. On the night i stayed they had free dinner for all the people in the hostel and it was just perfect! We had burritos, great food and nice atmosphere. I totally recommend it

Great reception, views, a lovely sleep, thanks. Maybe signpost the property a little better, or tell people where the door is (by the pharmacy). I took a while finding it, but maybe I was just being silly! Also a tip as to which entrance to leave the underground Unirii from would be useful! I ended up on the wrong side of the roundabout entirely.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Great and well priced place to stay. It's right in the heart of old town so it's a great location and the staff there - Mike, Jack, Brandon, and Julian - are legends, always making sure the guests are having a good time. Facilities are good, the kitchen is adequately equipped, plenty to make your own meals. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Not a bad hostel, a little difficult to find. The staff are incredibly friendly and make the stay enjoyable!!

The hostel was in amazing place, direct in the city center! The staff was also super friendly - Jack, Michael and Brandon - thank you guys for so nice time! They have everything you would need - nice clean beds with comfortable mattresses, free wifi, nice living room. Maybe kitchen and bathrooms are little compared to how many people are staying in hostel on high season, but we were lucky staying in winter. Also little more cleanliness would not be so bad :) All in all biggest recommendations

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Lithuania

I stayed in a comfortable 6bed for two nights. The staff was helpfull, kind and caring, specially Michael. Thanks Bro! I was there on dinner night and it was delicious. The atmosphere is cozy. Facilities were good. When I had to leave Brandon and Jack gave me the needed tips to get to tne airport ontime. They went above and beyond treating me like a brother. I mean you have an excelent, caring team. Just a suggestion: a heavy snoring individual shouldn't be allowed to stay in a sharing room.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.The location was perfect, in the middle of the old city. The WiFi was great too.

Great hostel, with the perfect location. The atmosphere was great. Very clean and the staff is very helpfull and welcoming. A very nice experience!

It has the best possible location in the historic center. One can see the Christmass market from the Windows of the building. They have memory foam matresses so my sleep was much more confortable than in many other expensive places that I stayed. I had great parties, thank you!

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed hosting you and hope to see you again.

Very nice, cute hostel in the heart of Bucharest's old town. I highly recommend the place, one of the best hostels I've been. Staff is excellent, helpful! :)

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Finland

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having your group stay with us.

Theyhave the best location . You are in the center of old town Bucharest. The staff are so friendly and helpful especially Yulia.Thank you

This hostel is located in the centre of the centre of Bucharest! The biggest advantage that Little Bucharest is a small hostel with few rooms, but thanks to that you can find there real homely atmosphere. I truly recommend this place :)

We are thrilled that your experience with us was such a good one and hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future.

firstly perfect located in the heart of old town .secondly the architecture of building a real old style and amiability of staff.

Such a wonderful hostel! I have done a lot of traveling and staying in hostels, and this one is the best one I have stayed in. Extremely friendly and helpful staff and a wonderful atmosphere. If you are in Bucharest, this is the place to stay!

• 9th Nov 2013

It was wonderful having you stay with us and hope to see you again.