Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Dorm toilet is average, hotel in general looks quite old and rundown on the whole. Quiet place to sleep, decent blankets and AC. There's hot water too. Only thing is that you have to climb to get to your dorm. Certain beds were small and certain beds were huge.

Very helpful and courteous staff in a hotel with good rooms. It has a hotel rather than hostel feel. I stayed in a three bed private room which was good and comfortable, but also saw the dorms which looked decent and sociable. The location in the old town is great. I would recommend the Halong Bay one night tour I booked through the hotel (Fantasea cruise). Breakfast was very good too. Only difficulty was coming back late to find the hotel locked up, but they opened when we rang the bell.

Superb! Great location and room!! Got a lot of help from the staff and really appreciate it!

Most comfortable and cleanest dorm I've been to in Vietnam. Not very good to meet other backpackers though as there is no common area.

Absolutely wonderful place to stay with friendly, helpful staff, and a lovely big breakfast. The only downside was 1/ no wi-fi in my room and 2/ not being able to have a cup of tea in my room. I was told that this was to protect the bed linen. As a lover of tea I'm afraid this means I could not stay there again, which is a shame. 😒 oh, and if you have a disability, be warned there is no lift.

• 8th Jul 2015

Great hotel, only issue is the 8 bed dorm is on the 6th floor with no lift!

the best hostel/hotel we've found so far (in china and hanoi). staff goes over and beyond every limit. rooms are very well maintained and spacy.

Best facilities I've seen in Vietnam. Hostel's staff is really kind! Good breakfast, they provide you also a useful free map. The dorm had AC, 3 fans and cable tv! So excellent value for money, had a good night sleep because the hostel's very quiet. Would recommend it for travelers that look for a good, quiet place to sleep.

LHD was a great place to stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. Fyi the dorm is on the sixth floor and they only have stairs. It wasn't an issue for younger travelers but something to be aware of. Would recommend!

The staff at this hotel are amazing. I arrived early in the morning and was exhausted. Seeing how tired I was they offered me a cup of coffee and let me check in right away. The beds are also comfortable and the location is perfect.

Very friendly staff and great rooms in a good location. Good for groups/couples.

Spacious room, comfortable bed, and new linen & towel provided daily. Only one bathroom in a 8-bed room but that was ok. The room was on the sixth floor though without a lift but was a good exercise! Complimentary breakfast was nice, and staff are very friendly.

Mr. Zoom's hospitality is 2nd to none!First thing you come in, he will offer you a refreshing glass of lemonade.hes good at remembering names.Got any issues? he jumps right in & fixes them for you, including making whatever calls & following up in a timely manner.he will even allow you to shower after check out if travelling late.AC works like a charm.squeaky clean! Good breakfast.Only(minor) thing,my dorm was a 6 storey flight up the stairs, no elevator. For the price, a no-brainer!

Thanks for arranging an airport pickup. Travel to the hostel felt surprisingly safe. Staff were very helpful when I called as the driver was not present upon arrival. There is large inconsistencies with the mattesses in the dorm room with the top bunks having mattesses only 2 inches thick as compared to other beds in the same room. Those were not standard mattresses and a guest checked out of the hostel because of it.

Amazing. Really good location in Hanoi and everything is a short walk away. The staff are so helpful for booking tours and tickets. They let me upgrade to a private room from the dorm when I was feeling ill and wanted some space. The breakfast is included and delicious with a lot of choice. The Internet is the best in South East Asia- each room has it's own router! The dorm is nice but the private rooms are lovely so would recommend one of those. Would 100% stay again.

Loved our stay at Little Hanoi Diamond.. Staff extremely helpful and welcoming, decent breakfast included. Only downside is the six flights of stairs you have to walk up to get to the dorm! Apart from that there are secure lockers and everything was clean, fresh towels were given everyday and sheets changed. Would highly recommend!

Staff were helpful! Mr zoom was and Lilly were most awesome! The breakfast wasn't bad either! Beds were comfy and didn't have any problems with excessive noise at all!

Little Hanoi Diamond was one of my favorite hostels in Vietnam, and I'd recommend it highly. It's set up more like a hotel, but the combination of the spacious 8-bed dorm room and the sizable free breakfasts made it incredibly easy to meet people. I appreciated that other travelers here were more interested in getting up and exploring than staying out super late. And the staff definitely have customer service down - though they will try hard to sell you their tours.

Good located, had a free upgrade to teh special VIP room

This hotel was convenient for me as the location was close to good bars and restaurants. The dorm room was spacious and had a big bathroom. The breakfast was excellent. The thing that let it down for me was the pushiness of the staff. They were friendly but when I told them what I wanted to book trip wise they told me to do something else and wouldn't listen to me. I ended up booking my trips elsewhere because it was just too frustrating.