Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Really a little diamond: spacious room, abundant breakfast, free coffee and bananas and a very friendly staff. They even took me to the bus station for free.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Staff was great and they made me feel very welcome. Breakfast was excellent with many options and drinks and fruits were available all day in the lobby. It was so good, that I made another booking later.

Best staff I've ever encountered.

• 7th Aug 2014

Such great experience here. The front desk knew us by name and helped us book great tours. Breakfast included a huge omelette and buffet. Clean and large rooms with a full fridge. 5 minute walk to the lake and in the center of the old quarter. Only downside is if you get a higher floor there is no elevator and some rooms don't have windows.

Really Nice staff! Helped us book sapa, traintickets, halong bay, and bus ticket to hue. When we came back After both trips we could showen for free and have a free breakfist. Room was good value for money. Great place, take time to help you

Nice hostel, we got a free upgrade when we arrived and very helpful staff!

Excellent little spot- staff very friendly indeed, the room was spotless and air conditioning nicely fierce! Breakfast each morning was perfect, and tea/coffee and fruit in reception was a lovely touch. Laundry service was reasonably priced but supposed to be returned by 9pm and we didn't get it until the next morning (not ideal when you're backpacking with little and it's all in the wash!). Overall great place with lovely rooms but not the most sociable with no 'common area' and mostly privates

We had a great stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff go above and beyond to make sure that you have a pleasant stay in Hanoi. They were incredibly friendly and offered impartial advice on tours when requested. They also let us use the hotel facilities when we were stuck in Hanoi for a few hours between buses, even though we hadn't booked to stay!

This is one of the best hostels that I stayed in. More than anything, the staff is so incredibly helpful! I came down with a bit of a head cold, and zhu, the front desk guy, had the doorman walk me to the pharmacy and explain to the pharmacist in vietnamese what was wrong so I would get the right meds. The rooms are clean, the only downside is that the dorm is at the very top and you have to climb the stairs. Breakfast is amazing too!

Amazing staff, they will do EVERYTHING to help you, when to Hanoi 3 times and stayed there all of them. Amazing!

The one guy in charge (damn I forgot his name b/c I waited so long) is the best customer service guy I ever had at a hostel. He really is the man. Shared his dinner with guests, moved into a nicer room for cheaper when I had a personal issue come up. This place also has the best breakfast in all of Vietnam! Included! Eggs made to order with free juice, fruit coffee and tea all day long.... It's a $6 free breakfast daily! Man I miss those eggs! The rooms are also amazing! This place really rocks

More or less a hotel with a dorm, which certainly isn't the worse thing in the world. Very friendly and helpful staff (they knew my name!), good location with lots of food/ tourist things in the vicinity. Clean and comfortable rooms, and free coffee to boot. Little tricky to meet up with travelers if traveling solo as there is just a lobby for communal space, but otherwise great place!

We only stayed here for one night but booked both our sapa and halong bay tour here. The staff were extremely helpful keeping our large travel bags while we were on trips and allowed us to shower and enjoy the free fruit and tea In between and even have us free breakfast. Very good place to have as a base to return to!

• 4th Jul 2014

This Hotel was one of my favorite places to stay in Vietnam! I stayed there overall 3 nights. Tea & coffee& water and the fruits the whole day for free and a free breakfast buffet was included. The Hostel is conveniently situated near the backpacker area, but not directly in and also it is only a 7 minute walk from the Vietnam Airlines Office in Hanoi, from where the Shuttles to the airport will depart and arrive. Staff, especially Zoom was really helpful in organizing my trips !

Free tea, coffee, lemon juice and fruit all day in reception area. Breakfast had a good choice, 1 omelette per person but as much as anything else that you want. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are lovely, spotless and they store you luggage if you are off to halong bay for a couple of days. Would definitely recommend!

Guys, seriously, this place has the nicest staff in all of SE Asia!! I even had a miscommunication with one receptionist about taxi pick up time which lead to a bit of a confrontation and when I got back here from Sapa they apologized and bought me and my friend dinner! Great breakfast buffet. Gorgeous rooms and dorm. Perfect location. Safe luggage storage. Free coffee, tea and fruit all day. I'm in love. Stay here!! Zoom is the sweetest!!

Great hostel/hotel

Great hostel, Staff was the friendliest in Vietnam, they even gave me water and cookies for my buzz trip when I left ! The dorm are on the 5thfloor, but other than that perfect : aircon, large bathroom, buffet breakfast, well located... I would recommend it to everyone

The staff here are amazing. We booked a one day Tam Qoc trip, a two day Sapa trip which was so easy doing buses there and home and tour guide/ home stay, Plus a one night Halong Bay trip with them and would recommend this team to anyone travelling to Ha Noi. They were so informative and easy! Nothing to worry about once booking our tours. The room was great size, the bathroom was small, though was all we needed. Very neat hotel, it made a great base for us to get around the north of Vietnam.

You will not regret your stay here, we had three stop overs in Hanoi and stayed here all three times. It was great, the staff are unbelievable

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5