Little Hanoi Diamond

Superb 705 Total Reviews
Superb 705 Total Reviews

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Had an amazing stay, room was spotless and showers were nice and hot. Girlfriend and I would definitely stay here again. Close to everything and the staff were amazing and so nice.

• Russia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

I will definitely stay here again. There was only one situation that left a negative impact on me. While I was waiting for my husband during check out time a new guest came to check in. So, the male receptionists offered him a glass of wine, I believe his personal wine and the receptionist ignored me. There were only three people, me, new guest and him. I felt very bad. Receptionists attitude is way inappropriate.

2nd Feb 2017

Very good overall. Had chronic problem with WiFi connection. Staff was very helpful to correct the problem

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Was a lovely place to stop over to catch up on sleep. We were upgraded by the lovely receptionist and had a lovely stay, they even had a bath in the grand private room! Full home comfort! Definitely a hotel not a hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Really excellent hotel. Family that runs it is so lovely and welcoming; rooms are spotless and comfortable. Great location too. Definitely recommend to everyone looking for a quiet, comfortable stay in Hanoi

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
25th Dec 2016

My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights at this hostel. We originally booked the cheapest private room but got upgraded 2/3 nights to nicer rooms. Not sure if it was because they had them available or lost our previous booking. The rooms were all very nice and clean and the staff were also very nice. The omelette station in the morning was very good as well! Would recommend for a couple or a family, not a great place to meet others.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Positives-huge clean room, with a massive bed and a great hot shower! Breakfast was fab, omelet station plus a buffet of fruit breads, toast etc and self service coffee so you can have as much as you want!! PLUS free tea and coffee in reception!! Staff were fab, very friendly always welcoming and very helpful too! Perfect location, loved the street we were on, not too busy but some great resuarants especially the pho place on the corner! Negatives-can't think of any! Would definitely stay again

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

It's my third time staying at the Little Hanoi Diamond, there's always a very friendly face at the reception desk willing to help with anything and the rooms are really nice and cleaned daily. Hot water, AC, TV, hairdryer and all the luxuries travellers may want for a cheap price. They do tours here too however this time haven't needed to book any. Location is good with some cafes and food places around and easy walking distance to anywhere in the Old Quarter. Would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Female, 41+
6th Sep 2016

A Wonderful place, I stayed for 7 nights, breakfasts were especially good, staff all spoke excellent English, before I arrived I emailed with some questions re room having windows etc and these emails were promptly answered. I then moved into a much more expensive hotel as part of a tour I was doing and found it to be inferior in some ways the the Little Diamond!!

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016
2.0

we booked a tour through a local tour operator, the hotel didn't like this and contacted the tour organiser and sabotaged our booking. Luckily the tour operator was able to negotiate with the organiser to still let us on the trip. We found this very unprofessional on hotels part, and all because we didn't want to pay their inflated tour prices.