Little Hanoi Diamond

Superb 710 Total Reviews
Superb 710 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

Lovely clean hotel and in an ideal location. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Decent breakfast.

24th Feb 2017
5.4

Unfortunate! Do not let them put you in Room 101. No windows; it's not a real room. Should be storage area. Terrible for people over 5' 7" (you can't take a shower because you're too tall). Terrible location for a room (on a staircase landing between restaurant and lobby). The restaurant is not real. Silverware was dirty! Like I cut a piece of toast, and it left a black mark on the toast. Management compensated us monetarily, but the experience was poor enough to force me to cancel a 3rd night.

• England, Couple, 18-24
14th Feb 2017

Really friendly staff. New both our names by the first day. We sorted out a trip to mai chau through them and was decently priced and hassle free. Breakfast was basic but nice. We had a room with no windows which was a downside but overall was clean. Had a proper closed in shower which was a nice surprise.

5th Feb 2017

Had an amazing stay, room was spotless and showers were nice and hot. Girlfriend and I would definitely stay here again. Close to everything and the staff were amazing and so nice.

• Russia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

I will definitely stay here again. There was only one situation that left a negative impact on me. While I was waiting for my husband during check out time a new guest came to check in. So, the male receptionists offered him a glass of wine, I believe his personal wine and the receptionist ignored me. There were only three people, me, new guest and him. I felt very bad. Receptionists attitude is way inappropriate.

2nd Feb 2017

Very good overall. Had chronic problem with WiFi connection. Staff was very helpful to correct the problem

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

Was a lovely place to stop over to catch up on sleep. We were upgraded by the lovely receptionist and had a lovely stay, they even had a bath in the grand private room! Full home comfort! Definitely a hotel not a hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Really excellent hotel. Family that runs it is so lovely and welcoming; rooms are spotless and comfortable. Great location too. Definitely recommend to everyone looking for a quiet, comfortable stay in Hanoi

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
25th Dec 2016

My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights at this hostel. We originally booked the cheapest private room but got upgraded 2/3 nights to nicer rooms. Not sure if it was because they had them available or lost our previous booking. The rooms were all very nice and clean and the staff were also very nice. The omelette station in the morning was very good as well! Would recommend for a couple or a family, not a great place to meet others.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Positives-huge clean room, with a massive bed and a great hot shower! Breakfast was fab, omelet station plus a buffet of fruit breads, toast etc and self service coffee so you can have as much as you want!! PLUS free tea and coffee in reception!! Staff were fab, very friendly always welcoming and very helpful too! Perfect location, loved the street we were on, not too busy but some great resuarants especially the pho place on the corner! Negatives-can't think of any! Would definitely stay again