Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great Place. Super friendly and helpful staff. Best dorm rooms I've seen in a while. Plus met a bunch of great people there - despite the missing common area. Totally recommend it.

Good location-near the night market, clean comfortable rooms, reliable helpful stuff. A place you recommend your friends.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Israel

Best breakfast anywhere, solid good hotel, best hostel dorm room anywhere, super staff, nice rooms. I've been coming here for two years (total of 30 to 40 days), though I've experimented with other hostels and hotels. This is the best.

Great staff! Super friendly and helpful

Would reccommend this place to everyone and will definitely stay again. Hotel standard accomodation even in the 8 bed dorm and Ivy

Very helpful staff, possibly the best customer service I have had in my travels!

• 27th Dec 2014

Good central location in the old quarter. Clean, good breakfast and mostly friendly staff. When I wasn't staying there again after my trip to sapa they became very disinterested and not as eager to help with other arrangements.

Really lovely hotel with super staff and such good value for money.

The only thing we had to complain about was noise. We were on the 3rd floor and we could hear what was happening in the basement. The walls were extremely thin. So don't stay here if you're not a morning person.

Amazing hostel, probably the best in my 13 months of travelling. The staff are fantastic and will bend over backwards to help you with anything (even when we wanted to find a traditional vietnamese bakery at 10pm). Breakfast is included with free fruit and tea/coffee available all day. Excellent location, right in the heart of the Old Quarter amf close to some good restaurants/bars. Travelled alone and met some ace people, everyone very friendly.

• 17th Dec 2014

This was one of my favorite places that I've stayed in Vietnam. The staff was so helpful, and they made me feel right at home. Not the mention that rooms were beautiful and the breakfast was excellent! A must-stay in Hanoi!

Nothing to complain about here except the amount of warm water. Nice, clean and friendly place. =)

Great stay in a good location, the place is clean, staff friendly, and facilities are excellent. The breakfast is amazing as well.

Super nice place to stay, hotel like atmosphere, very nice rooms, incredibly helpful staff. They always remembered our names and escorted us to the pharmacy when we needed medicine. I think we may have gotten the local price because of that. Good location, close to the lake and all the neat little shops. Clean and comfortable.

You can't go wrong at this hostel. The full, custom breakfast is alone reason to stay here. Clean; beds made up daily; quality tours; reliable airport pickup; central location; quiet; luggage storage while you're in Ha Long Bay or Sapa; these are just some of the reasons to stay here.

A very good place to stay, highly recommended! The staff are extremely helpful and you feel looked after. I stayed on thee different nights in the 8 bed dorm. The place feels more like a hotel rather than a hostel - clean, towels are changed every day. Breakfast is very good - you can order your eggs the way you like them, fresh fruit served all day long together with tea and coffee. Couldn't fault the place - great value for money and a short walk to the busy nightlife and market area in town.

our room was quite clean, and exceeded expectation, it had wifi and airco , so no complaints there. the staff was friendly and helpful. the place is in a good spot in downtown hanoi. downs? yes, the place does not have an elevator. this might be mentioned somewhere, however i find it mention worthy as it is something to consider if someone less vital then we were. (wasnt an issue for us.)

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location in Old Town, everything is within walking distance. Very clean room. Breakfast ok, but they don't necessarily refill it.

a nice hostel with super friendly staff

Fantastic staff, who are extremely friendly and helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4