Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location in Old Town, everything is within walking distance. Very clean room. Breakfast ok, but they don't necessarily refill it.

Fantastic staff, who are extremely friendly and helpful!

Loved it! The staff was so helpful with everything! Breakfast was great and a lot! Only thing was that the time when we were there the internet wasn't working sometimes but that was because of roadworks outside. But when we did our halang bay tour, we left our luggage there without any problems. Go to this hotel!

The staff are great, it's got a good location straight line to the night market and great places to eat. Again the staff are great, kind and theres nothing they wont help you with. 10/10

• 13th Nov 2014

Lovely hotel with good prices, there is slightly cheaper about but you do get a nice buffet breakfast, soft towel and nice blankets for your money. Stayed in the private and dorm rooms, both really nice. Felt really safe leaving my luggage there whilst doing a SaPa tour. Free tea

Really lovely place, both private and dorm rooms. Both a bit more expensive than others but was the nicest dorm I stayed in in hanoi. Breakfast was quite good, nice selection and free tea, coffee and fruit! Staff were also lovely and they looked after my bag while I went to SaPa. I would stay again!

Zoom (the young manager) is super nice. I thought he was the fakey selly kind of nice at first, but hes really just an awesome person, wish I had more time to chat. All the staff bent over backwards to be helpful. They clean the rooms, bath, and beds daily (even in the dorm!). No locks on dorm door, sometimes the wifi router on 6th floor is janky. Their tours seem a little more expensive but completely worth the extra 20 bucks, the tours go over and beyond, really nice (halong bay 3 days).

Great hostel in the old quarter in Hanoi. Amazing staff that will help you with anything. The helped me with booking tours to ha long bay and sapa and arranged my train ticket for my trip down south. Ended up staying here for 4 nights. Note that there is only one 8 person dorm room, rest are privates. But the atmosphere in the dorm room was good, went out every night with people to get some food and beers.

The hostel is really nice and clean. Compared to the other hostel I stayed in, the staff was really knowledgeable and helpful. They don't push their services on you either. The crowd I came by during 4 nights stay was very courteous, civil and sensible.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • India

A wonderful, incredibly welcoming place. I stayed in the dorm room and it was definitely one of my favorite ones so far. Easy to meet people despite the fact that there is no actual common room (the dorm room itself was big enough to stay and talk to people from time to time). The breakfast is included and REALLY nice! I highly recommend this ho(s)tel!

Solo female traveler, stayed here three nights in the dorm. Zoom, Ivy, and the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Prices for transport are fair. The dorm and its bathroom are cleaned daily and are very comfortable. I found the dorm to be a social place, but quiet and respectful at night. Highly recommend.

Great value. Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean and everything was fine. The only let down was the shower head.

Free coffee and tea all day and a smoothie bar in the lobby, what more could you ask for? Awesome staff

Everything was perfect like described in the comments before. I strongly recommend this hostel!!!

Its more like a hotel than hostel, I was in room 601 (8bed) that room also used for people coming back from trips:sapa and ha long bay to shower and change. People would be coming in and out early morning and sometimes late as well. Not told this at check. They close the shutters on the doors at 1am so you cant get in or out after that, no one told us that either. I spent 40mins trying ti wake someone up to open them. Free breakfast which is great, good value for money! I would stay again

Little Hanoi Diamond was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the location in the old quarter of Ha Noi was convenient, and the breakfast was full and delicious, but what made the hostel stand out was the staff. Every staff member that I interacted with during my stay was not only helpful but friendly and kind and they often went above and beyond with recommendations or accomodation for their guests. I would highly recommend staying here.

One thing about this place - the breakfast! Seriously the best one I had in Vietnam. They do chocolate crepes if you like! The staff were great and the rooms, beds and furnishings lovely. Only thing is the dorms are at the top of a lot of flights of stairs and no elevator so bear in mind if you find it difficult to climb stairs!

Only stayed one night. Rooms are clean and breakfast is good. More like a hotel with dorm rooms than a true hostel, there is not really a common space. Location is decent, in old quarter mostly walkable to anywhere.

Wonderful location, great breakfast, big bathroom and comfy beds in the dorm. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Amazing place, stayed there twice

More of a hotel than a hostel. Zoom and Ivy are great and can;t do enough for you, organising trips and transport. They're always happy and remember your names and make you feel welcome. Rooms are big, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Big beds, flat screen TV and a nice shower. Breakfast is awesome with plenty to choose from. And there is free tea/coffee/fruit all day. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4