Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great value. Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean and everything was fine. The only let down was the shower head.

Its more like a hotel than hostel, I was in room 601 (8bed) that room also used for people coming back from trips:sapa and ha long bay to shower and change. People would be coming in and out early morning and sometimes late as well. Not told this at check. They close the shutters on the doors at 1am so you cant get in or out after that, no one told us that either. I spent 40mins trying ti wake someone up to open them. Free breakfast which is great, good value for money! I would stay again

Only stayed one night. Rooms are clean and breakfast is good. More like a hotel with dorm rooms than a true hostel, there is not really a common space. Location is decent, in old quarter mostly walkable to anywhere.

Wonderful location, great breakfast, big bathroom and comfy beds in the dorm. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Amazing place, stayed there twice

More of a hotel than a hostel. Zoom and Ivy are great and can;t do enough for you, organising trips and transport. They're always happy and remember your names and make you feel welcome. Rooms are big, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Big beds, flat screen TV and a nice shower. Breakfast is awesome with plenty to choose from. And there is free tea/coffee/fruit all day. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

very nice hostel with cheap price.the room is big and breakfast has lot of choice.tea coffee and fruit for free anytime.very helpful staff .the last day the hostel was full so i have to find another hotel and the staff helped me call other hostel and picked me up.

Had an amazing stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff were perfect, and very caring and attentive to us throughout our whole stay. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is great and the free coffee, tea and fruit throughout the day is a representation of the numerous things that this Hotel does to make sure your stay is perfect. We did a Sa Pa trip and a Halong Bay trip through them which was good, and any issues were resolved very quickly with Zooms help. Thanks so much

I stayed in the top floor dorm. The room was clean enough, though the shower curtain should be replaced regularly. Some of the staff were friendly and helpful, one was not. The free breakfast was enjoyable, as was the free tea and coffee in the lobby. There are a few computers for public use. The location was good and I walked to the lake, prison, women's musuem, and the Temple of Literature easily. Be aware, there is no elevator, as is typical with many Vietnamese hostels.

Really nice place to stay in Hanoi, in the old quarter. Good staff and friendly. Excellent price for a good room!!

The best hostel we have ever stayed in!!! Everything was amazing couldn't fault anything we were so happy with our stay we keep returning after tours we have booked. Breakfast was included and the best we have had anywhere.The rooms are clean and spacious everything you could need, and value for money. The staff go above and beyond to help you! Highly recommended 😃😃 Thankyou!!!

Great place! Staff were amazing; nice, friendly, professional. They helped me arrange tours, bus tickets, etc, at reasonable prices too.

This place as his name is a hidden diamond in the mess of Hanoi. Long story short, the staff gave us the room at 9 am, breakfast even if we didnt have the right for it and before we left a bottle of water and some snacks for the road. The service cannot be better and the rooms are worth more than the price

Really nice boutique hostel with a wonderful, smiling staff and an amazing included breakfast.

One of my favourite places to stay stay so far throughout my trip! Clean

I don't have a bad word to say about this place. Zoom (the manager) looked after us from the minute we arrived; upgrading our room for free, giving us free biscuits and bottled water for our night train, helping us book tours/taxis etc and even letting us check in about 8 hours early when we arrived in the early hours. Breakfast was free and amazing, rooms were great. Best place to stay in Hanoi, thank you for having us!

Such a great, good English speaking staff who are always ready to help you with anything you need. Planned on staying 2 nights, ended up staying 6 because of some great tours I booked here.

Really nice and clean hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpfull.

Fantastic hostel, the dorm rooms offer such great value for money and don't feel as cramped and messy as many dorm rooms do with a private locker for each guest. The staff are some of the most helpful, professional and friendly I've ever come across in a hostel. I got such a warm welcome on arrival with complementary drinks and fruit provided and I was greeted by name every time. They also took care of all my travel arrangements and anything else I needed. Great buffet breakfast and location.

Excellent hotel in Hanoi. Great staff, clean, safe, well located and fantastic value for money. Very highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff were extremely helpful and gave fantastic advice. The hostel was clean and very nice for how affordable it is if you're on a tight budget like I am.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5