Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Amazing staff, they will do EVERYTHING to help you, when to Hanoi 3 times and stayed there all of them. Amazing!

More or less a hotel with a dorm, which certainly isn't the worse thing in the world. Very friendly and helpful staff (they knew my name!), good location with lots of food/ tourist things in the vicinity. Clean and comfortable rooms, and free coffee to boot. Little tricky to meet up with travelers if traveling solo as there is just a lobby for communal space, but otherwise great place!

We only stayed here for one night but booked both our sapa and halong bay tour here. The staff were extremely helpful keeping our large travel bags while we were on trips and allowed us to shower and enjoy the free fruit and tea In between and even have us free breakfast. Very good place to have as a base to return to!

• 4th Jul 2014

This Hotel was one of my favorite places to stay in Vietnam! I stayed there overall 3 nights. Tea & coffee& water and the fruits the whole day for free and a free breakfast buffet was included. The Hostel is conveniently situated near the backpacker area, but not directly in and also it is only a 7 minute walk from the Vietnam Airlines Office in Hanoi, from where the Shuttles to the airport will depart and arrive. Staff, especially Zoom was really helpful in organizing my trips !

Free tea, coffee, lemon juice and fruit all day in reception area. Breakfast had a good choice, 1 omelette per person but as much as anything else that you want. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are lovely, spotless and they store you luggage if you are off to halong bay for a couple of days. Would definitely recommend!

Guys, seriously, this place has the nicest staff in all of SE Asia!! I even had a miscommunication with one receptionist about taxi pick up time which lead to a bit of a confrontation and when I got back here from Sapa they apologized and bought me and my friend dinner! Great breakfast buffet. Gorgeous rooms and dorm. Perfect location. Safe luggage storage. Free coffee, tea and fruit all day. I'm in love. Stay here!! Zoom is the sweetest!!

Great hostel/hotel

Great hostel, Staff was the friendliest in Vietnam, they even gave me water and cookies for my buzz trip when I left ! The dorm are on the 5thfloor, but other than that perfect : aircon, large bathroom, buffet breakfast, well located... I would recommend it to everyone

The staff here are amazing. We booked a one day Tam Qoc trip, a two day Sapa trip which was so easy doing buses there and home and tour guide/ home stay, Plus a one night Halong Bay trip with them and would recommend this team to anyone travelling to Ha Noi. They were so informative and easy! Nothing to worry about once booking our tours. The room was great size, the bathroom was small, though was all we needed. Very neat hotel, it made a great base for us to get around the north of Vietnam.

You will not regret your stay here, we had three stop overs in Hanoi and stayed here all three times. It was great, the staff are unbelievable

Room was huge. We had two queen size beds and private western style bathroom. The whole hostel was very clean. Free breakfast was delicious, good choices and free coffee/tea/fruit all day. Location was great lots of shopping and lake within 10 minutes. Zoom was fantastic. He helped us book tours, bus tickets and went above and beyond to make our stay good. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone and would come back to stay again

This hostel/hotel is great. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff is courteous, friendly, and helpful (especially Zoom). The bathrooms was always clean, the water pressure was excellent, and there's even a tub that you can use. The free breakfast included made to order omlets, fruits, baguettes, and more. My stay here was excellent and it's great value for your money. I would highly recommend this place as your base in Hanoi.

I really liked the hostel and very kind staffs. I only stayed 1 night for the stopover but it was worth staying there. The breakfast is amazing to have it for free! I will definitely stay again when i come back to Hanoi :) only one thing, the dorm cost less than 10 dollars a night but pick-up and drop-off service cost 17 US$. (not so expensive compare to using local taxi, though)

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Japan

Little Hanoi Diamond is truly amazing! a hostel with a hotel standard! the staff is super helpfull, the rooms are clean and the beds are good! the best hostel we've stayed at so fare!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Very helpful and gave great recommendations for tours in the area. Invited us to eat with the staff on the last night and made us feel at home. Ended up extending our stay with Little Hanoi Diamond because we enjoyed our time here so much.

Super clean bathrooms, clean dorms... No lift to our 6th floor dorm. Great staff, good location. But book your tours outside... They are much cheaper than the ones offered by the hostel. Yummy breakfast.

This hostel is a great place to stay. Like the reviews say, the staff are great without being over-the-top ultra friendly and in your face. Quality of the dorm room is excellent, nice furniture and comfortable beds, wifi signal strong. This is a combined hotel/hostel so there's no real common room, if you're looking to meet other travellers stay in the biggest dorm. Also definitely not a party hostel, which was perfect. Very good location in Hanoi, walking distance to the lake/old city.

I originally was only going to stay in Hanoi for 3 nights then move onto Hoi An. However, when I arrived I was very sick and ended up staying a week in Hanoi as I have Dengue. The staff at Little Hanoi Diamond have exceeded my expectations. They all know my name and whenever I see anyone, they always ask how I am doing and if there is anything at all that I need. They have been extremely accommodating to my situation and have allowed me to extend three times already since I am still recovering.

Wow is all I can say! The service here is like a four star hotel ! No joke! They hold the door for you when you walk in and treat you like a king! I felt so welcome here and the staff (notably zoom) took great care of me and answered all the questions I had! I came in early and I was even offered a free breakfast. Highly reccomended!!

I can't say enough good things about the staff. On our arrival our flight was delayed and despite the fact that Hanoi shuts down at 11:00pm, the staff stayed up waiting for us at 3:00am and made sure a driver was waiting for us at the airport. The day-time concierge, Zoom, was incredibly nice and helped us decide on various day tours to take near Hanoi. I was very impressed with his service. Highly recommend staying at Little Hanoi Diamond.

• 12th Jun 2014