Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

The only thing we had to complain about was noise. We were on the 3rd floor and we could hear what was happening in the basement. The walls were extremely thin. So don't stay here if you're not a morning person.

Amazing hostel, probably the best in my 13 months of travelling. The staff are fantastic and will bend over backwards to help you with anything (even when we wanted to find a traditional vietnamese bakery at 10pm). Breakfast is included with free fruit and tea/coffee available all day. Excellent location, right in the heart of the Old Quarter amf close to some good restaurants/bars. Travelled alone and met some ace people, everyone very friendly.

• 17th Dec 2014

This was one of my favorite places that I've stayed in Vietnam. The staff was so helpful, and they made me feel right at home. Not the mention that rooms were beautiful and the breakfast was excellent! A must-stay in Hanoi!

Nothing to complain about here except the amount of warm water. Nice, clean and friendly place. =)

Great stay in a good location, the place is clean, staff friendly, and facilities are excellent. The breakfast is amazing as well.

Super nice place to stay, hotel like atmosphere, very nice rooms, incredibly helpful staff. They always remembered our names and escorted us to the pharmacy when we needed medicine. I think we may have gotten the local price because of that. Good location, close to the lake and all the neat little shops. Clean and comfortable.

You can't go wrong at this hostel. The full, custom breakfast is alone reason to stay here. Clean; beds made up daily; quality tours; reliable airport pickup; central location; quiet; luggage storage while you're in Ha Long Bay or Sapa; these are just some of the reasons to stay here.

A very good place to stay, highly recommended! The staff are extremely helpful and you feel looked after. I stayed on thee different nights in the 8 bed dorm. The place feels more like a hotel rather than a hostel - clean, towels are changed every day. Breakfast is very good - you can order your eggs the way you like them, fresh fruit served all day long together with tea and coffee. Couldn't fault the place - great value for money and a short walk to the busy nightlife and market area in town.

our room was quite clean, and exceeded expectation, it had wifi and airco , so no complaints there. the staff was friendly and helpful. the place is in a good spot in downtown hanoi. downs? yes, the place does not have an elevator. this might be mentioned somewhere, however i find it mention worthy as it is something to consider if someone less vital then we were. (wasnt an issue for us.)

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location in Old Town, everything is within walking distance. Very clean room. Breakfast ok, but they don't necessarily refill it.

a nice hostel with super friendly staff

Fantastic staff, who are extremely friendly and helpful!

Like the other reviews say, the staff here is excellent. They really helped me a lot, and an amazing thing I they actually remember all the guests by name, which is something I have never seen before. I want to also recommend taking the three days two nights Sapa tour with them with the two homestays, as it has been hands down the bet thing I have done in Vietnam. The ba side to this hostel is only the socializing aspect- there is none. Even in the dorm room most people keep to themselves.

Loved it! The staff was so helpful with everything! Breakfast was great and a lot! Only thing was that the time when we were there the internet wasn't working sometimes but that was because of roadworks outside. But when we did our halang bay tour, we left our luggage there without any problems. Go to this hotel!

The staff are great, it's got a good location straight line to the night market and great places to eat. Again the staff are great, kind and theres nothing they wont help you with. 10/10

• 13th Nov 2014

Not a super place to meet other travelers (no real common space except for the one dorm room and breakfast room), but fantastic in every other respect. Some of the kindest, most helpful staff I've come across in my journey so far!

• 11th Nov 2014

Lovely hotel with good prices, there is slightly cheaper about but you do get a nice buffet breakfast, soft towel and nice blankets for your money. Stayed in the private and dorm rooms, both really nice. Felt really safe leaving my luggage there whilst doing a SaPa tour. Free tea

Really lovely place, both private and dorm rooms. Both a bit more expensive than others but was the nicest dorm I stayed in in hanoi. Breakfast was quite good, nice selection and free tea, coffee and fruit! Staff were also lovely and they looked after my bag while I went to SaPa. I would stay again!

Zoom (the young manager) is super nice. I thought he was the fakey selly kind of nice at first, but hes really just an awesome person, wish I had more time to chat. All the staff bent over backwards to be helpful. They clean the rooms, bath, and beds daily (even in the dorm!). No locks on dorm door, sometimes the wifi router on 6th floor is janky. Their tours seem a little more expensive but completely worth the extra 20 bucks, the tours go over and beyond, really nice (halong bay 3 days).

Great hostel in the old quarter in Hanoi. Amazing staff that will help you with anything. The helped me with booking tours to ha long bay and sapa and arranged my train ticket for my trip down south. Ended up staying here for 4 nights. Note that there is only one 8 person dorm room, rest are privates. But the atmosphere in the dorm room was good, went out every night with people to get some food and beers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4