Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my time to stay the hostel. I will recommend my friend it. The staff is very helpful.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • China

Staying in the dorm was fun. The staff was amazing, the helped with any kind of request of question. Clean towels everyday. Lockers in the dorm. Included breakfast buffet was really excelent!

• 10th Apr 2014

Really great friendly staff that went out of their way to help would recommend to everyone. Main guy there was especially good - better service than got in any of the five star hotels we stayed at and rooms are really very nice.

• 8th Apr 2014

Excellent staff and everything. Best hostel I have ever stayed.

Really friendly and helpful staff. Nice dorm room...fitting with the old quarter surroundings. Great breakfast! Would highly recommend!

Zom was extremely helpful and made our stay very easy and enjoyable. They upgraded our room which was very lovely. Breakfast was one of the best we've had in Asia. Great location right in the heart of the city. Highly recommended!

Cheap, clean, good dorm rooms with nice bathroom, very friendly and helpfull staff, will definitely recommend

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Iceland

The stuff is amazing and the hotel is very nice!!

• 29th Mar 2014

We stayed at Little Hanoi Diamond and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The staff are great - especially Zoom - and very friendly and helpful. Zoom made us feel very welcome - even invited us to play paintball with him and other staff members. My sons had a great time. Highly recommend Little Hanoi Diamond - close to markets and other attractions like War Museum and "Hanoi Hilton" prison.

main guy on reception was amazingly helpful, the night guy not so much, didn't seem to know what he was doing and took ages to check me out, write a receipt etc, good value with a nice breakfast included with free tea, coffee and fruit all day. good location and dorm room was good-best bathroom i've had in a dorm room so far!! wifi a bit patchy.

Brilliant hostel if you're not looking for a place to party, but still has a really friendly atmosphere. Met people in my mixed dorm and in the lobby of the hostel; the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful without being pushy. Free breakfast was OK, too. Right in the heart of the Old Quarter, so easy to get everywhere; only draw back was I was on the 6th floor and there's no lift, but hey, that's just my laziness talking!

Very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staffs, looking like hotel rather than hostel. Buffet for breakfast in a backpacker accommodation was quite impressive!

Best place I stayed in my whole 6 months of travel in SE Asia! David, the receptionist is fantastic! All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They took great care to make my stay comfortable and went out of their way to show me a map and point out places of interest and good restaurants. The dorm room ended up being overbooked so I was upgraded free of charge to a double-such a treat! Comfy beds, clean facilities, good Wifi connection, and a great breakfast. Stay here!

When we arrived the staff was extremely nice and friendly. Later on, we tried to communicate with them and when we didn't understand something and asked again some of them got confused and upset. The room (3 person private room) was clean and nice. Breakfast is poor and there is a long waiting line for getting a baked egg in the morning so have breakfast early if you are in a rush!! Food that we had was okay, not great. Wifi worked well. They try to sell you some day tours which are overpriced.

Ridiculously good hostel. Wonderful buffet breakfast with your choice of omlette, crepes, etc. Great fast wifi everywhere, super helpful staff, great private rooms, spacious dorm with big lockers. The location is perfect in the old quarter, easy access to everything.

Nice place. Nice staff. Helpful, willing to help you out however they can!

I cant describe how amazing this place is. The friendliest staff I have ever experienced in a hostel/hotel. Amazing rooms and breakfast. We initially booked in for a dorm but got upgraded to a deluxe room for the same price because we arrived early morning and looked really tired. Such a great place, I'd recommend everyone to stay here.

I stayed in the dorm for $6/night for three nights. The dorm was big so there was space for big bags and lockers for personal things. Beds are made daily with fresh towels each day. Shower was hot... as in need to turn it to the cool side hot. Breakfast is included and delicious. Most staff are friendly and some remember your name instantly. Fruit, coffee, and tea were available all day. And I was very fortunate to have fun and friendly dormmates. WiFi is pretty good. Would recommend!

I really liked this place. I stayed in the 8 bed dorm, and luckily the people there were so nice and easy to get to know :) It also a beautiful place, and very clean. One guy in the staff was super nice, remembering everyones names :) The rest where less inviting, but still alright. The one bad thing is that they won't let you book further if you don't have an intention of booking any of their tours. I don't like the way they do this, although I understand it. Breakfast is great!

Our double bed room really smelt of smoke. People next door were obviously smoking in their room and it was coming through the bathroom fan. very off putting. also each night after midnight people would get home late and the noise would echo loudly into our room. other than that though the room and bath room were pretty nice. The main bloke at reception is super friendly and helpful! as for the night staff....not so much. We stayed at Time Hostel after, same price but a better room/bathroom =)

« first « Prev 1 2 3