Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Really nice and clean hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpfull.

Excellent hotel in Hanoi. Great staff, clean, safe, well located and fantastic value for money. Very highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff were extremely helpful and gave fantastic advice. The hostel was clean and very nice for how affordable it is if you're on a tight budget like I am.

The lady receptionist was fab but the breakfast staff were very rude- I was tutted at by the lady after I asked her for breakfast after waiting 15 mins. The rooms are ok but the bathroom was very run down and part of the ceiling was falling down.

• 4th Sep 2014

Little Diamond is a really fantastic hotel. It is clean, quiet, perfectly located, safe, and offers cool, dry rooms (no humidity!). The staff are really helpful and can do a million things to make your stay easy (laundry, post mail, arrange cab, train tickets, etc.). We were so happy we extended our stay here a few days. Really excellent!

Great place in the old quarter. Big beds, big locker, clean bathroom (with the exception of the shower curtain). Staff was helpful, the woman at the front desk was especially so. Free coffee and fruit during the day. I'd definitely stay again.

The staff was very nice and helpful! They gave us very good recommendations. We would definetely stay there again.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Stayed in both the dorm and the private room. Dorm very spacious and even has a TV. Free fruit, tea and coffee all day and breakfast is buffet style with a good variety. Staff are also super friendly and go out of their way to help. Location is great. Really a bargain for £4 a night!

What a gem! Loved this hostel! This staff went above and beyond, made to order omelettes included in your stay for breakfast! Clean, beautiful hostel! Perfect location! Must stay here! I ended up leaving for halong bay for a tour but returned back to this hostel because I loved it.

For $7 a night this is the best hostel I have stayed in. Much more of a hotel. Great breakfast included. Coffee when you walk in the door. Very helpful staff. Only downside is going up 6 flights of stairs.

Really a little diamond: spacious room, abundant breakfast, free coffee and bananas and a very friendly staff. They even took me to the bus station for free.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Excellent breakfast. Not really a place to meet other travellers tho.

Staff was great and they made me feel very welcome. Breakfast was excellent with many options and drinks and fruits were available all day in the lobby. It was so good, that I made another booking later.

Best staff I've ever encountered.

• 7th Aug 2014

Great place to stay in Hanoi, right in the heart of the old town, within a walking distance from all the interesting placed in Hanoi. Staff are very nice and friendly, they all speak good english.

Such great experience here. The front desk knew us by name and helped us book great tours. Breakfast included a huge omelette and buffet. Clean and large rooms with a full fridge. 5 minute walk to the lake and in the center of the old quarter. Only downside is if you get a higher floor there is no elevator and some rooms don't have windows.

Really Nice staff! Helped us book sapa, traintickets, halong bay, and bus ticket to hue. When we came back After both trips we could showen for free and have a free breakfist. Room was good value for money. Great place, take time to help you

Nice hostel, we got a free upgrade when we arrived and very helpful staff!

Excellent little spot- staff very friendly indeed, the room was spotless and air conditioning nicely fierce! Breakfast each morning was perfect, and tea/coffee and fruit in reception was a lovely touch. Laundry service was reasonably priced but supposed to be returned by 9pm and we didn't get it until the next morning (not ideal when you're backpacking with little and it's all in the wash!). Overall great place with lovely rooms but not the most sociable with no 'common area' and mostly privates

We had a great stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff go above and beyond to make sure that you have a pleasant stay in Hanoi. They were incredibly friendly and offered impartial advice on tours when requested. They also let us use the hotel facilities when we were stuck in Hanoi for a few hours between buses, even though we hadn't booked to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5