Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff at this hotel are amazing. I arrived early in the morning and was exhausted. Seeing how tired I was they offered me a cup of coffee and let me check in right away. The beds are also comfortable and the location is perfect.

Very friendly staff and great rooms in a good location. Good for groups/couples.

Spacious room, comfortable bed, and new linen & towel provided daily. Only one bathroom in a 8-bed room but that was ok. The room was on the sixth floor though without a lift but was a good exercise! Complimentary breakfast was nice, and staff are very friendly.

Mr. Zoom's hospitality is 2nd to none!First thing you come in, he will offer you a refreshing glass of lemonade.hes good at remembering names.Got any issues? he jumps right in & fixes them for you, including making whatever calls & following up in a timely manner.he will even allow you to shower after check out if travelling late.AC works like a charm.squeaky clean! Good breakfast.Only(minor) thing,my dorm was a 6 storey flight up the stairs, no elevator. For the price, a no-brainer!

Thanks for arranging an airport pickup. Travel to the hostel felt surprisingly safe. Staff were very helpful when I called as the driver was not present upon arrival. There is large inconsistencies with the mattesses in the dorm room with the top bunks having mattesses only 2 inches thick as compared to other beds in the same room. Those were not standard mattresses and a guest checked out of the hostel because of it.

Amazing. Really good location in Hanoi and everything is a short walk away. The staff are so helpful for booking tours and tickets. They let me upgrade to a private room from the dorm when I was feeling ill and wanted some space. The breakfast is included and delicious with a lot of choice. The Internet is the best in South East Asia- each room has it's own router! The dorm is nice but the private rooms are lovely so would recommend one of those. Would 100% stay again.

Loved our stay at Little Hanoi Diamond.. Staff extremely helpful and welcoming, decent breakfast included. Only downside is the six flights of stairs you have to walk up to get to the dorm! Apart from that there are secure lockers and everything was clean, fresh towels were given everyday and sheets changed. Would highly recommend!

Staff were helpful! Mr zoom was and Lilly were most awesome! The breakfast wasn't bad either! Beds were comfy and didn't have any problems with excessive noise at all!

Good located, had a free upgrade to teh special VIP room

This hotel was convenient for me as the location was close to good bars and restaurants. The dorm room was spacious and had a big bathroom. The breakfast was excellent. The thing that let it down for me was the pushiness of the staff. They were friendly but when I told them what I wanted to book trip wise they told me to do something else and wouldn't listen to me. I ended up booking my trips elsewhere because it was just too frustrating.

If you're looking for a relaxed place located right in the center, look no further. Having more the feeling of a nice Hotel than a hostel to it, it's really clean, the staff is very helpful, the beds are comfy, fresh towels everyday, the dorm room is very nice (handicap warning: located at 6th floor, no elevator), the breakfast buffet is worth it's name, free coffee und fruits throughout the day. i would stay here again next time i visit Hanoi and also recommend it to friends.

It was okay. The Bathroom on the 6th floor was not nice, the Key of my locker was lost. Breakfast was fine!

The guy at the reception was VERY RUDE!!!

We loved it here so much we came back again! Mr Zoom is so friendly. Great location too!

I stayed in this hostel couple of nights and in my opinion it is a good standard comparing to price for a bed in dorm. Very good breakfast and friendly staff (especially Zoom and Ivy). The only one disadvantage that I found is lack of common area to gather with people. Besides that, everything was fine and I recommend this hostel definitely.

Great hostel! Only ended up staying one night due to travel schedule changes, but had a wonderful stay. The staff were helpful in letting me check in early and were very friendly. I stayed in the dorms, which were very clean and spacious as well. There's only one bathroom for the 8-person dorm room, but everyone's schedules seemed to work out fine so that there was rarely anyone waiting. Breakfast was basic, but great for what you're paying as a whole. Would definitely stay there again.

Great hostel in the centre of Hanoi, the breakfast is great and location perfect. Unfortunately our room was at the top of 4 flights of stairs but it wasn't really an issue. Really friendly staff too.

Mr. Zoom is AMAZING! He went our of his way to make sure that our stay in Hanoi was problem-free. I can not say how much I appreciated his hospitality. Cleanliness and customer service was spot on! The only thing I would recommend is having a 24 hour reception desk. It might put a traveller off if they arrive in the middle of the night to find everyone sleeping.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great location, fantastic staff who can't do enough to help you whatever time of day. Free tea and coffee and snacks each day in the reception area. Wifi can be intermittent, but same with most places.

Although it has a hotel vibe (which isn't a negative), I stayed in a dorm, and it was easy to meet like-minded backpackers! The breakfast was awesome, and reception staff were extremely helpful, warm and friendly. There isn't really a communal area but we made the reception space our communal area which worked fine :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3