Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff helpful and friendly. We were travelling in a group of three and went for a private room. I was very surprised at how nice the room was. We enjoyed our stay at this hostel.

• 30th Jan 2016

Comfortable mattresses and you get a work out from the stairs. Breakfast is good with various choices. Located in the middle of everything so easy to see the city on foot. No social area to speak of though.

Staff is great here, they helped us book/change tours to Sapa and HaLong Bay and were very helpful with any other info we needed. Free breakfast is good. Our room was on the 6th floor though so it was a bit of a hike. Only 10 minutes walk to all the attractions in Hanoi. Would stay here again!

We stayed here for two nights upon arrival in Hanoi. Cannot fault a thing about this place! We arranged an airport pick-up through them that was reasonable price and as agreed was there waiting as soon as I stepped off the plane which really helped make arrival less stressful. Double room was clean and comfortable, nice bathroom. Free breakfast in the morning was delicious and really kept us going for the morning. Staff super helpful and friendly! We have re-booked on return from Ha Long! Thanks

Personell is very friendly and helpful

Friendly, helpful staff; Clean, relatively spacious rooms; good, central location with lots of delicious, cheap food options nearby; breakfast is good but same everyday-- should think about changing it up; free computers to use in lobby; wifi is spotty or doesn't work sometimes in room though.

We stayed there for 2 days in Hanoi. Location is great and the room is bigger than other hostels I have ever stayed in Vietnam.

Very nice Hotel. The staff is very friendly and concerened about you and your stay

This is not a party hostel. Free hot coffee and tea anytime. The reception lady is excellent. Good all you can eat breakfast. The dorms are on the 6th floor so that can wear you out. They took care of all my laundry for free, even folded it up nicely in a plastic bag. Great place would stay here again.

I had a great stay at the Little Hanoi Diamond. The dorm is on the top floor so be prepared for a bit of a climb, but the location is right in the heart of the old quarter and the staff are just amazing. Ivy helped me book trains, excursions, and get myself sorted for my time in Vietnam. There's free tea and coffee all day, advice when you need it and a very tasty breakfast! Also was able to store my bag when I went to and from Hanoi on excursions for no charge. Will definitely return!!

Nice hostel with good breakfast and good location on the old quarter. Has pick up from airport but you can also take the bus. Only it does not have a common area which I kind of missed as a solo traveller.

The recepcionist was really good, she had a very good english and was very sharp with informaton. The room was like a hotel room, clean beds and bathroom The breakfast was okay. They have omelet and bread.

Not exactly a hostel more of a hotel with a dorm at the top room which means atmosphere is a little lacking. That being said it was by far the nicest dorm I have been in, large comfortable beds, big clean bathroom and the staff were extremely welcoming. Location is also perfect for exploring the Old Quarter and Bia Hoi street. Would recommend a stay here then just going to Hanoi Rocks to socialise as it's only 5 minutes walk.

Great hostel! Obviously used to be a hotel so the dorm setup is a little odd but beds are super comfortable and spacious. Free breakfast was great and best of all the staff were so friendly and helpful. Arranged a really amazing trip to Halong Bay for us plus they even slept on the floor of the lobby to help us with our really early check out!

Lovely, well located place to stay in the busy Old Quarter of Hanoi. The staff were very helpful and organised an airport pick up for us. The room was clean and spacious and worth the hike up to the top floor!

I stayed in the only shared dorm room and it was to my surprise clean. The beds were nice, the staff was even nicer. It was a pleasant surprise after some of the hostels we came by in Hanoi.

Had a great few nights here and used there recommendation for cruising round ha long bay which was great (vspirit cruises) really decent location and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast included and fresh towels everyday make this ideal to stay when in Hanoi 👍🏽

I only stayed here one night but the staff was more than kind and accommodating. I arrived at 10 pm in pain from an ear infection. The staff called a clinic that could see me after hours and called a taxi to get me there as well. The next day I had to leave at 6 am to the airport so they had a little breakfast to go for me. The hostel itself as nice and clean. Bed sheets smelled delicious. Great stay overall, It was recommended to me by a fellow traveler and I would also recommend it.

This 'hotel with a dorm' has one of the best rooms I stayed in, spacious and clean. Door does not lock, but big lockers are provided. Clean towels every day! One day I had the dorm to myself, which also has a downside in terms of meeting people. The staff were helpful and nice. Breakfast is really good. When I had to leave early, they prepared me a breakfast to go.

Situated in the heart of the old quarter, a few minutes from the Kiem lake, a great base point to all the tourist attractions. Large rooms with an en suite, i dont know about the other rooms but mine had air con and 4 fans! staff are really nice and friendly and theres free breakfast in the morning. Only criticism i can give is that there is no lounge to hang out in.

• 18th Aug 2015