Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Wonderful location, great breakfast, big bathroom and comfy beds in the dorm. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Amazing place, stayed there twice

More of a hotel than a hostel. Zoom and Ivy are great and can;t do enough for you, organising trips and transport. They're always happy and remember your names and make you feel welcome. Rooms are big, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Big beds, flat screen TV and a nice shower. Breakfast is awesome with plenty to choose from. And there is free tea/coffee/fruit all day. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Had an amazing stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff were perfect, and very caring and attentive to us throughout our whole stay. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is great and the free coffee, tea and fruit throughout the day is a representation of the numerous things that this Hotel does to make sure your stay is perfect. We did a Sa Pa trip and a Halong Bay trip through them which was good, and any issues were resolved very quickly with Zooms help. Thanks so much

Really nice place to stay in Hanoi, in the old quarter. Good staff and friendly. Excellent price for a good room!!

The best hostel we have ever stayed in!!! Everything was amazing couldn't fault anything we were so happy with our stay we keep returning after tours we have booked. Breakfast was included and the best we have had anywhere.The rooms are clean and spacious everything you could need, and value for money. The staff go above and beyond to help you! Highly recommended 😃😃 Thankyou!!!

Great place! Staff were amazing; nice, friendly, professional. They helped me arrange tours, bus tickets, etc, at reasonable prices too.

This place as his name is a hidden diamond in the mess of Hanoi. Long story short, the staff gave us the room at 9 am, breakfast even if we didnt have the right for it and before we left a bottle of water and some snacks for the road. The service cannot be better and the rooms are worth more than the price

Really nice boutique hostel with a wonderful, smiling staff and an amazing included breakfast.

One of my favourite places to stay stay so far throughout my trip! Clean

I don't have a bad word to say about this place. Zoom (the manager) looked after us from the minute we arrived; upgrading our room for free, giving us free biscuits and bottled water for our night train, helping us book tours/taxis etc and even letting us check in about 8 hours early when we arrived in the early hours. Breakfast was free and amazing, rooms were great. Best place to stay in Hanoi, thank you for having us!

Such a great, good English speaking staff who are always ready to help you with anything you need. Planned on staying 2 nights, ended up staying 6 because of some great tours I booked here.

Really nice and clean hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpfull.

Fantastic hostel, the dorm rooms offer such great value for money and don't feel as cramped and messy as many dorm rooms do with a private locker for each guest. The staff are some of the most helpful, professional and friendly I've ever come across in a hostel. I got such a warm welcome on arrival with complementary drinks and fruit provided and I was greeted by name every time. They also took care of all my travel arrangements and anything else I needed. Great buffet breakfast and location.

Excellent hotel in Hanoi. Great staff, clean, safe, well located and fantastic value for money. Very highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my stay at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff were extremely helpful and gave fantastic advice. The hostel was clean and very nice for how affordable it is if you're on a tight budget like I am.

The lady receptionist was fab but the breakfast staff were very rude- I was tutted at by the lady after I asked her for breakfast after waiting 15 mins. The rooms are ok but the bathroom was very run down and part of the ceiling was falling down.

• 4th Sep 2014

Little Diamond is a really fantastic hotel. It is clean, quiet, perfectly located, safe, and offers cool, dry rooms (no humidity!). The staff are really helpful and can do a million things to make your stay easy (laundry, post mail, arrange cab, train tickets, etc.). We were so happy we extended our stay here a few days. Really excellent!

Great place in the old quarter. Big beds, big locker, clean bathroom (with the exception of the shower curtain). Staff was helpful, the woman at the front desk was especially so. Free coffee and fruit during the day. I'd definitely stay again.

The staff was very nice and helpful! They gave us very good recommendations. We would definetely stay there again.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Stayed in both the dorm and the private room. Dorm very spacious and even has a TV. Free fruit, tea and coffee all day and breakfast is buffet style with a good variety. Staff are also super friendly and go out of their way to help. Location is great. Really a bargain for £4 a night!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5