Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

This is a nice place to stay, it attracts great traveller types, but it is hard to socialise if you are travelling alone. The staff also were not helpful with any information for tours outside of their recommended ones - as with Tet all their tours were booked and I had to locate my own. the WiFi was also out for a portion of my stay which made it difficult yo plan the rest of my trip.

Best place to stay in Hanoi !!!

Great hostel! The staff was super-helpful with arranging tours and taxis. The free breakfast was really nice, too. Free coffee and fruit all day can't be beat. I was in the dorm on the top floor. It's quite a hike if you forget your jacket, but pretty cozy otherwise. I met a bunch of fellow travelers in the dorm and ended up touring the city with them. Very fun place to stay.

Stayed in the 8-bed dorm on the 6th floor. Beds and bathroom were great and cleaned every day. Breakfast was amazing. Zoom was a wonderful help to my group and always friendly and smiling. I would recommend this hostel in a heartbeat!

The staff was extraordinarily nice and helpful. They helped me make plans for the rest of my trip. I highly recommend the little hanoi diamond

I cannot emphasize how absolutely incredible the staff here is!! Every time that I came back they greeted me by name with a welcoming smile. They also spoke impeccable English and were very helpful when it came to booking travel and tours. Even though there isn't a very big common area, the hostel felt very social and I met great friends. The breakfast buffet (and omelettes made to order), and free coffee, tea, and fruit all day was a plus. The location was central and I walked everywhere!

Best customer service I have had at a hostel/hotel ever! They went above and beyond for us. They even organised a cake and an upgrade for our birthday when we we booked a Halong Bay Tour through them and then brought us another cake when we arrived back in Hanoi. We got upgraded pretty much every night we stayed there yet payed the price of a dorm room. They helped us with any enquiries we had and we're just super friendly. If your in Hanoi do yourself a favour and stay at Little Hanoi Diamond.

So much helpful workes especially Mr.Zoom. One day I booked Halong bay 2 days 1night tour from local tourist company. Mr.Zoom called the Halong bay tour company to make sure that my booking was confirmed and he found there was no name of me. The tour company actually cheated me. He gave me an advice to get a refund and i got my money back! I can't appreciate them enough. I've stayed several hotels in Japan and America. But this hostel is the best!!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Japan

More like a hotel than a hostel as no social area. Staff are the best thing about this place, really friendly and helped to sort loads of stuff out. Got a better price for halong bay tour than at any of the travel agents. Nice rooms. Good location.

Staff were fun and kind. Also helped us book plenty of stuff to do around the city. It's a bit of a walk to the main party areas but for how nice the rooms were and with breaky included, it didn't bother me. Would stay again anytime.

Excellent breakfast. Helpful staff. Good location.

Great Place. Super friendly and helpful staff. Best dorm rooms I've seen in a while. Plus met a bunch of great people there - despite the missing common area. Totally recommend it.

Good location-near the night market, clean comfortable rooms, reliable helpful stuff. A place you recommend your friends.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Israel

Best breakfast anywhere, solid good hotel, best hostel dorm room anywhere, super staff, nice rooms. I've been coming here for two years (total of 30 to 40 days), though I've experimented with other hostels and hotels. This is the best.

Great staff! Super friendly and helpful

Nothing but praise for this hostel, which is accually an hotel with a dorm. The staff is very friendly and always give you a warm welcome, every moment of the day you walk in. We stayed in the dorm and were supprised by the comfortable soft matrasses, which are rarely seen in Thailand and Vietnam. We both were victim of a foodpoisening. We told the hostelstaf that we got sick and although the hostel was already fully booked, the staff (mr. Zoom, ms. Ivy) let us stay in the dorm and put the othe

Would reccommend this place to everyone and will definitely stay again. Hotel standard accomodation even in the 8 bed dorm and Ivy

Excellent place to stay. Perfect location in the old town of Hanoi, nice spacious rooms and good clean bathroom facilities. Nice breakfast in the restaurant area which is a good place to meet other travellers if travelling alone, although you can easily get chatting to people in reception or at the computers. Best thing were the staff though, very helpful and kind. Zoom gave me brilliant advice about tours, spa's, restaurants for which I'm very grateful. Will definitely stay again if in Hanoi.

Very helpful staff, possibly the best customer service I have had in my travels!

• 27th Dec 2014

Good central location in the old quarter. Clean, good breakfast and mostly friendly staff. When I wasn't staying there again after my trip to sapa they became very disinterested and not as eager to help with other arrangements.