Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff were helpful! Mr zoom was and Lilly were most awesome! The breakfast wasn't bad either! Beds were comfy and didn't have any problems with excessive noise at all!

Little Hanoi Diamond was one of my favorite hostels in Vietnam, and I'd recommend it highly. It's set up more like a hotel, but the combination of the spacious 8-bed dorm room and the sizable free breakfasts made it incredibly easy to meet people. I appreciated that other travelers here were more interested in getting up and exploring than staying out super late. And the staff definitely have customer service down - though they will try hard to sell you their tours.

Good located, had a free upgrade to teh special VIP room

This hotel was convenient for me as the location was close to good bars and restaurants. The dorm room was spacious and had a big bathroom. The breakfast was excellent. The thing that let it down for me was the pushiness of the staff. They were friendly but when I told them what I wanted to book trip wise they told me to do something else and wouldn't listen to me. I ended up booking my trips elsewhere because it was just too frustrating.

If you're looking for a relaxed place located right in the center, look no further. Having more the feeling of a nice Hotel than a hostel to it, it's really clean, the staff is very helpful, the beds are comfy, fresh towels everyday, the dorm room is very nice (handicap warning: located at 6th floor, no elevator), the breakfast buffet is worth it's name, free coffee und fruits throughout the day. i would stay here again next time i visit Hanoi and also recommend it to friends.

It was okay. The Bathroom on the 6th floor was not nice, the Key of my locker was lost. Breakfast was fine!

1 2 Next » last »