Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Our double bed room really smelt of smoke. People next door were obviously smoking in their room and it was coming through the bathroom fan. very off putting. also each night after midnight people would get home late and the noise would echo loudly into our room. other than that though the room and bath room were pretty nice. The main bloke at reception is super friendly and helpful! as for the night staff....not so much. We stayed at Time Hostel after, same price but a better room/bathroom =)

Top Service by the staff. Very helpful and attentive, nice people who remember your name by the second you have told him. Perfectly locadted in the busy Old Quarter of Hanoi. Fully recommendation

Great hostel/hotel staff are very inviting and helpful with any your bookings you want done. Free breakfast is a bonus and luggage storage while you are away on tours to sapa and surrounds. Great place would def come back here.

Zoom, the man working the front desk was amazing. He would always great me by name and with a smile. He was super helpful with any question I might have. I would stay here again just for him. Good job! Also the breakfast buffet they serve in the morning is awesome! Hell, they even have an omelette station setup to make you an omelette to order.

Hands down the best value for money you can get in Hanoi. Dorm room for $6 including an excellent breakfast buffet. The dorm was super clean. They changed the sheets and the towels every day. The bathroom was huge and had a bathtub, a hair dryer and flat screen TV! When the dorm was full, they put me and another girl in a family with a king size bed for the same price. There's free fruits and coffee/tea in the lobby all day long. It's easy to meet people in the lobby and the restaurant.

Unfortunately we only stayed at Little Hanoi Diamond for one night in between flights. Having already been in Hanoi it was nice to see a different area of the Old Quarter. Great location, clean big rooms, friendly inviting staff members, and even though Hanoi is a loud city, the room we stayed in was very quiet! Rooms also have cabinets and provide you with an individual key for you. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Hanoi! Next time I'm back I will be sure to stay at Little Hanoi Diamond!

Best hostel in southeast asia. It's basically a hotel but that has a dorm room. Every room has it's own TV and spacious bathroom. Everything is clean. Staff are so helpful and friendly. Tea and coffee and fresh fruit available everyday. Amazing.

so hospitable! i had a lovely stay here, the dorm is very nice with a great big bathroom + tub & hot shower!! the free breakfast is awesome and you get free tea/coffee all day. honestly, have no complaints about this place :)

I had a great stay here. It's very easy to meet people. The dorm and bath is clean and spacious. Breakfast is amazing! The staff are professional and friendly, especially zum, who always gave me big smiles and greetings:D

Located right in the old quarter so everything is very convenient. Clean rooms and bathrooms. I was most impressed by the staff here. They were most welcoming and helpful. They helped me book my trip to ha long bay, and my airport pick up and drop off. I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Hanoi.

Very friendly staff, the breakfast is simple but good. very close to the center of Ha noi.

Best bang I ever got for my buck! The facilities are top-notch and downright luxurious for only $6 a night. You can't beat this place for value. The staff were without exception extremely helpful and went well beyond the call of duty to make sure we were enjoying our stay and were able to do all the traveling we wanted to. Zoom, one of the main front desk workers, especially went out of his way to make our stay the best it could be. Definitely recommend to anyone staying in Hanoi!

• 17th Jan 2014

Highly recommended. Great decor. Comfortable beds. Excellent free breakfast. Mia and Zun are great at their jobs. Mia even took me on the back of her motorbike to her hometown in the snake village where I was able to drink cobra blood wine.

1 of the staff in particular is very friendly. The rooms are great, breakfast is good, and the location is impeccable.

It was the best hostel I had stayed in Vietnam. I arrived very early in the morning, they offered me a warm breakfast and gave me a room for shower when I was waiting for my room. I booked a 8 bed mixed dorm, but they upgraded a 3-bed room for me with everything i needed in it as well as 2 great roomies! The staff are very friendly and helpful! Especially the gentlemen! Thank you very much!!!

Nice and tidy hotel/hostel. Zun in the reception makes the whole stay memorable, big shoutout to him. One of the best staff members i've come across in SE asia!

Stayed in a dorm room for 6usd, including breakfast and a really nice hot shower. Was probably my fanciest dorm so far. There was no party crowd at all in the hostel, but that's just an observation. No judgement at all. We were surprised, that the reception is closing at 1am, though it wasn't a problem to get in afterwards. Friendly, competent and English speaking staff, new towel everyday, a great shower, clean rooms, above average breakfast, private airport shuttle - 5/5 would recommend!

• 18th Dec 2013

I had a great stay. The staff are so happy and friendly. The atmosphere in the hotel is very like being back in time - in a good way, though, I felt like there was a ghost the first night. I got a little scared, but in a excited way. My bag got taken by mistake by another traveller, but the receptionist helped me a lot and we found out, who had taken it by mistake, so it came back to me. :-) I stayed both at the dorm and in a three bed room. It is very cold in December though.

Very clean rooms and lockers available for large dorm rooms but not the smaller one we were moved to. Staff were friendly and helpful, booked a trip to Halong Bay through them and both price and experience were perfect. Breakfast included was lacking but hey it was free! Would recommend as a good base to explore this part of Hanoi.

Excellent hostel, staff are super friendly and extremely helpful, great breakfast is included and the place is spotless! I would definitely recommend the little Hanoi Diamond Hostel.