Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Before checking out I have left some comments on the provided in the room form and I have received an immediate answer from the manager. The problem was: room located in the basement with no window and next to breakfast area which was terribly loud from 6.20am. Otherwise, very good location in the Old Town and friendly staff.

I cannot say anything bad about this place, except for one of the guys that works there. He usually works the night shift and looks like he was charles mansons asian twin brother. He was alright when it comes to friendliness but always asking me if I want prostitutes and how much money I have. Make sure you hide your money as it might go missing if he knows your coming back late and drunk on your last night. But the hotel was good overall, except no windows in my room.

Excellent hotel right in the middle of the Old Quarter! No real hostel-vibe, so look elsewhere for the party crowd. But if you're looking for a quiet spot to escape from the madness of the Old Quarter this is the place. Squeaky clean, hot water, good beds & breakfast and lots of Hanoi highlights within walking distance. The very friendly staff can help you out with nice tours to Halong Bay and Sapa. Highly recommended for a stay in Hanoi!

it was pretty good. I was offered breakfast on my check in..this was very nice. A wonderful welcome. The chef however didnt kow what vegetarian meant so had to make my VEGEtarian omlette without HAM on three occasions. but he was kind and very patient. I will stay here again.

Centrally located in the Old Quarters about 10 mins walk from the Hoan Kiem Lake. Arrived earlier than the check-in time & was warmly welcomed by Zoom (you truly are awesome) + coffee/tea/fruits! The staff is helpful & great - helped arrange for tours & airport transfer. USD6 for a comfy bed, AC, clean towel, spacious & neat 8-bed hostel room (& bathroom), & decent breakfast - can't ask for anything better than that! Definitely coming back here again. Cheers!

This hotel made me feel like home every single day in Hanoi. Amazing staff specially zun at the front desk :)) who allows me to do an early check in in another room until i have mine ready!! extremely clean, many options of breakfast every morning, good wifi, very safe room, good location and good price!! Also you can book every tour at halong bay and sapa for a reasonable price and good service :)) Thanks for an amazing service!!

What a super place! As the name suggests, it is a "little diamond"! I can't fault this place and the staff are stand out! Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. How they managed to personally remember names so quickly I have no idea! Thoroughly recommend this perfect place!

Stayed twice. First time, the staff were lovely, and it's a really nice hotel (not really the atmosphere for a hostel). The Ha Long Bay tour they booked us on didn't seem to know we'd paid for deluxe rooms, so watch for that. Second time, the staff weren't quite so awesome, and there also seems to be inconsistencies about whether they provide a free transfer from th do airport (they did once out of two stays).

Great hostel. The staff speaks perfect english. The rooms are comfortable and clean. They also serve an amazing free breakfast. I highly recommend this hostel.

friendly and very helpful staff made our stay very comfortable. Reception offers good tours to Halong Bay and SaPa, not to expensive, good value. We would stay there definitely again.

• 20th Oct 2013

We stayed only one night in a Double bed room before leaving to Sapa. It was very comfortable with bathtub and everything. And it's quite quiet compared to another place we stayed. They offered us the train ticket with good price (74$). The staffs are friendly and speaks sufficient English. We didn't return when we got back to Hanoi but It's good and comfortable so far.

• 17th Oct 2013