Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location in Old Town, everything is within walking distance. Very clean room. Breakfast ok, but they don't necessarily refill it.

a nice hostel with super friendly staff

Fantastic staff, who are extremely friendly and helpful!

Like the other reviews say, the staff here is excellent. They really helped me a lot, and an amazing thing I they actually remember all the guests by name, which is something I have never seen before. I want to also recommend taking the three days two nights Sapa tour with them with the two homestays, as it has been hands down the bet thing I have done in Vietnam. The ba side to this hostel is only the socializing aspect- there is none. Even in the dorm room most people keep to themselves.

Loved it! The staff was so helpful with everything! Breakfast was great and a lot! Only thing was that the time when we were there the internet wasn't working sometimes but that was because of roadworks outside. But when we did our halang bay tour, we left our luggage there without any problems. Go to this hotel!

The staff are great, it's got a good location straight line to the night market and great places to eat. Again the staff are great, kind and theres nothing they wont help you with. 10/10

• 13th Nov 2014

Not a super place to meet other travelers (no real common space except for the one dorm room and breakfast room), but fantastic in every other respect. Some of the kindest, most helpful staff I've come across in my journey so far!

• 11th Nov 2014

Lovely hotel with good prices, there is slightly cheaper about but you do get a nice buffet breakfast, soft towel and nice blankets for your money. Stayed in the private and dorm rooms, both really nice. Felt really safe leaving my luggage there whilst doing a SaPa tour. Free tea

Really lovely place, both private and dorm rooms. Both a bit more expensive than others but was the nicest dorm I stayed in in hanoi. Breakfast was quite good, nice selection and free tea, coffee and fruit! Staff were also lovely and they looked after my bag while I went to SaPa. I would stay again!

Zoom (the young manager) is super nice. I thought he was the fakey selly kind of nice at first, but hes really just an awesome person, wish I had more time to chat. All the staff bent over backwards to be helpful. They clean the rooms, bath, and beds daily (even in the dorm!). No locks on dorm door, sometimes the wifi router on 6th floor is janky. Their tours seem a little more expensive but completely worth the extra 20 bucks, the tours go over and beyond, really nice (halong bay 3 days).

Great hostel in the old quarter in Hanoi. Amazing staff that will help you with anything. The helped me with booking tours to ha long bay and sapa and arranged my train ticket for my trip down south. Ended up staying here for 4 nights. Note that there is only one 8 person dorm room, rest are privates. But the atmosphere in the dorm room was good, went out every night with people to get some food and beers.

The hostel is really nice and clean. Compared to the other hostel I stayed in, the staff was really knowledgeable and helpful. They don't push their services on you either. The crowd I came by during 4 nights stay was very courteous, civil and sensible.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • India

A wonderful, incredibly welcoming place. I stayed in the dorm room and it was definitely one of my favorite ones so far. Easy to meet people despite the fact that there is no actual common room (the dorm room itself was big enough to stay and talk to people from time to time). The breakfast is included and REALLY nice! I highly recommend this ho(s)tel!

Solo female traveler, stayed here three nights in the dorm. Zoom, Ivy, and the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Prices for transport are fair. The dorm and its bathroom are cleaned daily and are very comfortable. I found the dorm to be a social place, but quiet and respectful at night. Highly recommend.

1 2 3 Next » last »