Little Hanoi Diamond Reviews

11 Bat Dan street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Best place I stayed in my whole 6 months of travel in SE Asia! David, the receptionist is fantastic! All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They took great care to make my stay comfortable and went out of their way to show me a map and point out places of interest and good restaurants. The dorm room ended up being overbooked so I was upgraded free of charge to a double-such a treat! Comfy beds, clean facilities, good Wifi connection, and a great breakfast. Stay here!

When we arrived the staff was extremely nice and friendly. Later on, we tried to communicate with them and when we didn't understand something and asked again some of them got confused and upset. The room (3 person private room) was clean and nice. Breakfast is poor and there is a long waiting line for getting a baked egg in the morning so have breakfast early if you are in a rush!! Food that we had was okay, not great. Wifi worked well. They try to sell you some day tours which are overpriced.

Ridiculously good hostel. Wonderful buffet breakfast with your choice of omlette, crepes, etc. Great fast wifi everywhere, super helpful staff, great private rooms, spacious dorm with big lockers. The location is perfect in the old quarter, easy access to everything.

Nice place. Nice staff. Helpful, willing to help you out however they can!

I cant describe how amazing this place is. The friendliest staff I have ever experienced in a hostel/hotel. Amazing rooms and breakfast. We initially booked in for a dorm but got upgraded to a deluxe room for the same price because we arrived early morning and looked really tired. Such a great place, I'd recommend everyone to stay here.

I stayed in the dorm for $6/night for three nights. The dorm was big so there was space for big bags and lockers for personal things. Beds are made daily with fresh towels each day. Shower was hot... as in need to turn it to the cool side hot. Breakfast is included and delicious. Most staff are friendly and some remember your name instantly. Fruit, coffee, and tea were available all day. And I was very fortunate to have fun and friendly dormmates. WiFi is pretty good. Would recommend!

I really liked this place. I stayed in the 8 bed dorm, and luckily the people there were so nice and easy to get to know :) It also a beautiful place, and very clean. One guy in the staff was super nice, remembering everyones names :) The rest where less inviting, but still alright. The one bad thing is that they won't let you book further if you don't have an intention of booking any of their tours. I don't like the way they do this, although I understand it. Breakfast is great!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »