Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

This is definitely the best hostel we have stayed in! Great location, close to bars and restaurants. The room was very clean and comfy, the staff are really friendly and speak really good English. Would highly recommend!

• 17th Sep 2014

Nice place. Nice staff. Good location.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location in old quarters. Book tours at decent prices. Variety of breakfast options!

Perfect stay for just a few $. Kim was really friendly and helpful. Coffee and fruit avaliable all day. Definitely one of the best hostels in Vietnam.

Very friendly staff!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Austria

Very good hostel in good location with friendly staff - has everything you would need!

little Hanoi hostel is a very nice place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I enjoyed my stay for 2 days

This is the best hostel in Hanoi! Kim is very good, friendly and helpful receptionist! She helped us book trip to Halong Bay and it was great! Also she gave us lots of tips where to go, where to eat. Room was very clean, breakfast is included in the price and there is fresh fruits, coffe and tea (free!!!). Location was amazing! Thank you for a great stay!!! BOOK THIS HOSTEL, you will not regret it!!!

I rated security low because there wasn't a lock on my dorm room door. I always felt safe, but my room was on the first floor and anyone could have walked in. The staff were wonderul: friendly, helpful, spoke excellent English. My 6 bed dorm had it's own bathroom with a shower which was really nice! The hostel was a short walk from all the major tourist attractions in the old quarter and just a few blocks away from some of the best rated restaurants in Hanoi (according to trip adviser).

• 27th Aug 2014

our stay in the hostel was eonderfull!! the staff (kim and David) were so helpfull and kind, they helped us book all the tours and even let us eat breakfast and have a shower when we were no longer guest..... they made us feel like home.. and the free fruit was really nice!!!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This is a great place

The staff were amazing! The friendliest people! The free fruit and coffee was a nice touch and the room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was weak in the room, but worked perfectly in the lobby..just an extra reason to socialize in the lobby. The staff made this an excellent place to stay! Thanks!

Very kind staff and tours at good prices.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Spain

LHH let us in even before they were open (4AM!) after we got off he overnight train from Sapa. We got a free extra breakfast, hot shower, and wifi. Felt very taken care of! Excellent staffs :-)

• 1st Aug 2014

Friendly staff, good location and comfy beds.

Great hostel. The staff are excellent and speak fluent English. Overall it's a great deal because you get a free breakfast, free fruit, coffee and tea all day, and a pretty comfortable bed to sleep on as well. I also met some really cool people during my 3 nights here.

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff here was amazing. Kim and Dave was extremely helpful. If you had any questions or concerns they were always ready to help in anyway. The breakfast was the best so far out of all the other hostels. I did the 3 night Sapa trekking tour here, little pricey but it was worth every penny. Group was small and we got to experience the real Sapa climbing through the mountains. If I ever do come back to Hanoi, I would defiantly stay here again. - Solo Traveler

Great place, but was a bit noisy early in the morning.

More like a hotel than a hostel. The free fresh fruit all day was great. The staff were really helpful and customer focused. Kim was excellent at planning walking routes out for you to see the sights and Handsome David was always ready yo answer any questions you had.

Loved staying here, it's not a real hostel, more a hotel. Breakfast is basic, dorm was clean, and I met nice people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6