Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Super friendly staff. Made it very easy to leave luggage when I toured to Sapa. Beds in dorm are very comfortable.

WiFi was down pretty much the whole time, which of course can happen but employees kept referring to a general issue with the Pacific cable etc even though for all places around the hostel this did not seem to be a problem. Anyway, just tell the guests that you're working on it and it's fine :) had a great time there, rooms are clean and employees very helpful, breakfast was great and the location unbeatable, loved the Miu Cafe just around the corner.

Mattresses were the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in. Ladders on bunks were scary because there was nothing to grip on top. Wifi was very spotty. Staff were very informative and helpful. Breakfast was a buffet of coffee, tea, bread, fried eggs, fried rice, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, sausage, cut fruit, and occasionally soup or cheese. Location was close enough to walk to the lake, but far enough to be quiet at night. Coffee and tea with milk available all day.

Fantastic and helpful staff!

Located in more peaceful area but in walking distance to main tourist sights. The dorm room is clean and the bunk bed is stable as you hardly feel the other one moving. The bathroom is clean and spacious. The locker is bigger than other hostels in Vietnam. The breakfast is nice too. The staff is informative and can speak good English.

Excellent little hostel, with very friendly and informative staff who make a real effort to get to know you. Oh and the breakfast is awesome too!

We came back to this hostel three times and we really enjoyed our stay there. The location is perfect to explore to Old Quarter of Hanoi, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is delicious. Especially Kim from reception was very nice and helped us a lot with transportation or information about good places to eat. The only slight drawback is that the hostel doesn`t have a common room except for the breakfast area, which makes it a little hard to get to know other travellers.

Loved my stay at Little Hanoi Hostel. Kim and Handsome Dave were the nicest people in the world. So friendly even though they were solving problems for people all day long!!! Also, a perfect location in Hanoi. Highly, highly recommended.

A great hostel! It was clean, a decent breakfast and shower, free tea and coffee. We stayed in a dorm room one night and two different triple rooms and I have to say each room was great, the beds were spacious in all rooms. The biggest asset is the really friendly staff. I would stay here again. Only slight negative is that the wifi isn't always great.

• 1st Apr 2015

Best hostel in hanoi. Great stuff, werry friendly, helpful, ... Just a great stay. Ill come back. They pick us up even we were to late, got us great trip deals... Free breakfast and shower during waiting for bus. Ill relly recommend it to everyone :-) be nice and they will be nice to u :-)

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very nice and clean hostel with fresh bathrooms and beds! Staff super friendly and helpful, good location, 10 minute walk to all the bars and markets. Breakfast is great and overall a really good hostel considering it's pretty cheap. I enjoyed my days here and would defenetly recommend it to anyone :)

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Loved my stay at this hotel! I stayed in the dorm and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good (buffet style) and the staff was amazing, always ready to answer any questions. I would definetly go back.

What an amazing little hostel. The staff are beyond helpful and happy and the hostel overall gets a 10/10. I will be sure to come back. And the breakfast is great and included in the price.

This is a hotel with a dorm in the ground floor. Good breakfast and helpfull staff but not much of a hostel.

I stayed in the dorm room which is very small and had a dampness to it. It feels very much like they care more about the hotel part and this was an add on. In addition, I got an electric shock turning on the bedside lamp and the lamp even flew out the socket - the staff tried to down play it saying that it was my hand that must have been wet (which it wasn't). They conceeded that the room might be wet! I checked out and went to a flipside hostel around the corner -much better, fun atmosphere,etc

I simply loved the staff and my stay there! They are So happy, warm and made you feel like home! They sort everything out for you and give you guidence for where to go next or which trips are worth joining, where to eat etc. Free tea/coffee, and breakfast is included. If you go on a trip Early in the morning, they make a sandwich for you to go. The rooms are a bit humid, but the weather was rainy and a bit cold while i was there, so that could explain it. I only stayed in dorm.

Their service is the best I've ever had at a hostel so far. Kim felt like a mom away from home & I trusted her opinion every step of the way. Tours: Sa Pa: I paid $60 for a tour with Maylai. She speaks English extremely well & has a superb personality. Definitely worth it. Food was also delicious! Ha Long Bay: Went with Fantasea (3days/2nights for $135) which was amazing!! I overpaid so I would ask different tour offices for cheaper. But stick with Fantasea & do at least 3 days.

• 8th Mar 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Great location for seeing things around Hanoi, and lots of good food close by (the breakfast they provide is solid, and they give you a sandwich and fruit if you have to catch an early bus or plane!). The staff is outstanding; went above and beyond in helping me when I forgot stuff there. Ask them about booking day-trips outside of Hanoi--they have some great options for Ha Long Bay. Would definitely recommend for Hanoi.

Great stay. Very friendly and helpful staff who arranged a super convenient airport pick-up for me, and even got me in touch with a friend of theirs who owns a motorbike shop and gave me a sweet deal on a scooter! The other people staying here were great too. Delicious breakfast. Would stay here again for sure.

Great Place to stay! Never met such helpful, friendly and knowledgable staff before. If you visit Hanoi, this is the place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3