Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff were so friendly and helpful, willing to offer advice on anything! I would definitely recommend staying here and the rooms were really nice and clean. Great location close to everything and the breakfast was good too! What more could you need!

The two people who run this hostel are just incredible - they're so friendly and helped me book everything I needed while I was staying there. The place is spotless, and the breakfast is really delicious and has variety which is pretty rare for a freebie! I would recommend this hostel a ton to anyone. I stayed in the dorm which was a really tight space - I hit my head a lot on the bunks :( and there's no wifi in that room. Otherwise, great!

What an amazing place. I have been traveling in SE Asia for 7 months and the staff here is the best I've had the pleasure of spending time with. One of the staff is from Sapa and arranged one of the best trips I've ever experienced. An amazing homestay and off the tourist trail. Thank you so much Little Hanoi Hostel, my home in Hanoi.

• 5th Apr 2014

We have been traveling for a long time and this is one of the best hostels we have ever been in. All the staff are very good, we always got the feeling that they help as not because they have to- they just want to! We really liked the rooms: clean, air-con, a bath! Big and comfi, and wifi is very good in the lobby. At the morning you get free breakfast and theres always free snacks and hot drinks in lobby Excellent value for your money! Best staff ever, especially David- we love you, thank u

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Great place to stay in Hanoi, the location is central to most sites in the old quarter and the staff are friendly and very helpful with arranging tours

• 3rd Apr 2014

Little Hanoi was great! Especially the staff who helped us figure out Hanoi and Halong Bay.

Great hostel. I stayed in. The 6 bed dorm. Very clean, good beds an ensuite. Staff very helpful in giving information about the area, booking tours and transport. Would definitely recommend.

Defenitly worth to visit; big beds (even in dorms), hot shower, clean,breakfast/coffee/thee and fruit for free. A good place to stay for people who travel alone/in small groups and would like to meet other people. The staff (David and Lilly) are both very kind and helpfull. You can ask them anything, they will always try to answer your questions.

• 29th Mar 2014

The staff does everything in their power to please you. We we're to late to send an email to book our room again a few days later but they remembered that we were coming back on that date and they kept two beds free in the dorm. The breakfast is perfect for the money you pay, you have a lot of choice. And it's really clean, they clean the floor like twice / three times a day or something. You can easily meet people here! One of the best hostels I stayed in during my 7months of travelling!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Awesome hostel, really nice facilities and really nice people. The receptionist was a great joker but sorry for forgetting his name. I will definitely stay here when I return to Hanoi.

• 25th Mar 2014

The Staff was superb...Very Helpful and they don't charge u extra... They offer many trips in and around hanoi at best rates..

you can do even better if you can hire a staff station for 24hours

A very sweet hostel right in the heart of the Old Quarter, exactly where you need to be. Our double room was very sizeable, clean and the bathroom facilities were excellent, as was the included breakfast. Staff were super helpful and other than a bit of noise on our first night due to builders refitting a room we slept very well.

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is free, made to order, and very delicious! We had a 3-bed private, which was perfect for us (group of 3 girls). The sheets were changed daily and everything was very clean. Location is close to the weekend night market as well as the puppet theater in the Old Quarter. The neighborhood was also unexpectedly picturesque with lots of cute boutiques, cafes, food places, and art galleries. Definitely would recommend staying here!

• 21st Mar 2014

Overall, excellent stay. Hoste is in a good location, without being too busy. Decent breakfast included, but I would like wi-fi in the room please!

All the rooms have damp!!!!! Nothing will dry not even your hair and your beds feel wet! The wifi is only down stairs and it's a big walk to the top floor with ur backpacks! Books all of ours for us which was good and got them cheaper. Airport pick up was also amazing as it's quite a way!!

Fab hostel with brilliant staff. Lily and David arranged all our trips including Halong Bay and Sapa along with open bus tickets to the south. Free breakfast included and good wifi in the communal area. In the Old Quarter just a short walk away from all the bars etc. We came back and stayed another night. Thanks! Jasmyn and David

Main thing about the hostel is the staff - David, Lily and Courage all go above and beyond what you would expect of hostel staff, and are extremely friendly. Dorms are fine but the private twin was the best value for money - if you're travelling in a two definitely go for one of them. The free breakfast is just another extra which makes this a really good hostel to stay in.

Nice recipience, but within the days the staff seemed to us to be too personal, even thought he tried to be friendly and help us in every case. It was nice to have free tea, coffee and fruits every day. The breakfast was ok, but we needn't to pay extra. The room was quite small but enough for 2 nights. Sadly we had no hair dryer in the room, not good at 20 degrees. It was also a little bit loud in the morning because the window was in direction to the room where everybody had breakfast.

David was quite a character! The place was excellent!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5