Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Most of the staff were nice. The night porter was lovely. The other staff did make a few comments I didn't like. The room was not very clean. There were toenail clippings and bits of dirt in places. No noise from the road but if other guest are noisy then it can be heard clearly very annoying when guest decide to have a hysterical cat fight at three am and no staff were around to keep it under control. Biggest annoyance was there was no internet and each staff member had a different thing to say

• 20th May 2015

I can not say enough good things about this hostel! The staff was 100% the best hostel team I have ever met. Kim, Handsome Dave and Courage were on top of all the tours they booked for me. They always welcomed me back with hot breakfast and a quick shower before heading out for another tour! Really you cant get better service then that! Much love and thanks to everyone working at little Hanoi hostel!!!

Everything was great except for one thing that spoilt it a bit for us. We only had one day to do a tourtour and were quoted a price of $39 usd which we booked. However when we went out for dinner we noticed the same tour being offered everywhere in the neighborhood for half that price. It was extremely insulting that they would try to take advantage because we did not have time to shop around. We cancelled the tour with them and went with another company but they gave us a bit of a hard time

I came to little Hanoi with my two friends this summer. The location is great. It is right next to all the main areas you want to go and see. One thing I enjoyed the most about this hostel is the staff. Very friendly and always making sure you are taken care of. The gentleman who works in the front (Dave and Kim) takes care of evrything and with help you out with all your needs. I recommend this place for everyone.

• 3rd May 2015

Super friendly staff. Made it very easy to leave luggage when I toured to Sapa. Beds in dorm are very comfortable.

The hostel's location was great. I was able to leave my luggage in storage for a few hours with no problem at all, and some even left they luggage in storage for days. I was in a dorm room, be aware that the room is quite cramped when everyone is there at the same time. There were lockers in the room, but not all of them could be locked (some locks had been broken). The staff was friendly, but sometimes a bit annoyed when you didn't understand the instruction correctly.

• 30th Apr 2015

Cleanest dorm I encountered in Vietnam. Very welcoming staff. Breakfast was included and consisteted of more than a piece of toast with jelly!

WiFi was down pretty much the whole time, which of course can happen but employees kept referring to a general issue with the Pacific cable etc even though for all places around the hostel this did not seem to be a problem. Anyway, just tell the guests that you're working on it and it's fine :) had a great time there, rooms are clean and employees very helpful, breakfast was great and the location unbeatable, loved the Miu Cafe just around the corner.

Great hostel with a great welcoming vibe would definitely recommend it to fellow travellers!!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Mattresses were the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in. Ladders on bunks were scary because there was nothing to grip on top. Wifi was very spotty. Staff were very informative and helpful. Breakfast was a buffet of coffee, tea, bread, fried eggs, fried rice, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, sausage, cut fruit, and occasionally soup or cheese. Location was close enough to walk to the lake, but far enough to be quiet at night. Coffee and tea with milk available all day.

Fantastic and helpful staff!

Located in more peaceful area but in walking distance to main tourist sights. The dorm room is clean and the bunk bed is stable as you hardly feel the other one moving. The bathroom is clean and spacious. The locker is bigger than other hostels in Vietnam. The breakfast is nice too. The staff is informative and can speak good English.

Excellent little hostel, with very friendly and informative staff who make a real effort to get to know you. Oh and the breakfast is awesome too!

We came back to this hostel three times and we really enjoyed our stay there. The location is perfect to explore to Old Quarter of Hanoi, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast is delicious. Especially Kim from reception was very nice and helped us a lot with transportation or information about good places to eat. The only slight drawback is that the hostel doesn`t have a common room except for the breakfast area, which makes it a little hard to get to know other travellers.

Loved my stay at Little Hanoi Hostel. Kim and Handsome Dave were the nicest people in the world. So friendly even though they were solving problems for people all day long!!! Also, a perfect location in Hanoi. Highly, highly recommended.

A great hostel! It was clean, a decent breakfast and shower, free tea and coffee. We stayed in a dorm room one night and two different triple rooms and I have to say each room was great, the beds were spacious in all rooms. The biggest asset is the really friendly staff. I would stay here again. Only slight negative is that the wifi isn't always great.

• 1st Apr 2015

Best hostel in hanoi. Great stuff, werry friendly, helpful, ... Just a great stay. Ill come back. They pick us up even we were to late, got us great trip deals... Free breakfast and shower during waiting for bus. Ill relly recommend it to everyone :-) be nice and they will be nice to u :-)

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Very nice and clean hostel with fresh bathrooms and beds! Staff super friendly and helpful, good location, 10 minute walk to all the bars and markets. Breakfast is great and overall a really good hostel considering it's pretty cheap. I enjoyed my days here and would defenetly recommend it to anyone :)

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Loved my stay at this hotel! I stayed in the dorm and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good (buffet style) and the staff was amazing, always ready to answer any questions. I would definetly go back.

What an amazing little hostel. The staff are beyond helpful and happy and the hostel overall gets a 10/10. I will be sure to come back. And the breakfast is great and included in the price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3