Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Extremely helpful staff. We had a short time in Vietnam, to be divided between Hanoi and Hoi An, and the receptionist there completely took charge :) In 20 minutes, we had train tickets, plane tickets, everything outlined for our stay in Vietnam. She was seriously amazing. Rooms were simple, but clean. Breakfast was fantastic and I loved that they had coffee, tea, and fruit out all day (and night). Will definitely be staying here again!

Staff are absolutely amazing and willing to help you in anyway! The rooms were great too and there was always free fruit and cups of tea if you need! Great location, close to main sites...

Didn't catch the name of the receptionist but she made this hostel. Really friendly and helpful.... Would stay again.

In my top 5 best hostels ever. Everything was spot on and the staff were extremely helpful with any inquiry, this is the only place to stay in Hanoi

Owner was so pushy and over bearing. My covers stank and the shower room was pretty average. A mouse ran across the floor at breakfast which put me off an already average breakfast option. But location was okay and the people who worked there weren't rude, just too involved. But beds were reasonably comfy. It's a shame the atmosphere wasn't as friendly as we had hoped for but we could have just been unlucky with dorm.

• 18th Sep 2014

This is definitely the best hostel we have stayed in! Great location, close to bars and restaurants. The room was very clean and comfy, the staff are really friendly and speak really good English. Would highly recommend!

Nice place. Nice staff. Good location.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location in old quarters. Book tours at decent prices. Variety of breakfast options!

Perfect stay for just a few $. Kim was really friendly and helpful. Coffee and fruit avaliable all day. Definitely one of the best hostels in Vietnam.

I stayed at the little Hanoi Hostel for about three nights and it was my favorite Hostel of my one month journey through vietnam. the accomodation has everything you need and is clean. The Breakfast is good and they over all time free fresh fruit and tea. But what made my stay there really special is the amazing staff! Kim and David are so helpfull and made me feel like home in ha noi. Thank you so much for your hospitality!

Very friendly staff!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Austria

Very good hostel in good location with friendly staff - has everything you would need!

little Hanoi hostel is a very nice place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I enjoyed my stay for 2 days

This is the best hostel in Hanoi! Kim is very good, friendly and helpful receptionist! She helped us book trip to Halong Bay and it was great! Also she gave us lots of tips where to go, where to eat. Room was very clean, breakfast is included in the price and there is fresh fruits, coffe and tea (free!!!). Location was amazing! Thank you for a great stay!!! BOOK THIS HOSTEL, you will not regret it!!!

I rated security low because there wasn't a lock on my dorm room door. I always felt safe, but my room was on the first floor and anyone could have walked in. The staff were wonderul: friendly, helpful, spoke excellent English. My 6 bed dorm had it's own bathroom with a shower which was really nice! The hostel was a short walk from all the major tourist attractions in the old quarter and just a few blocks away from some of the best rated restaurants in Hanoi (according to trip adviser).

For this price, you get the best ever value for money; good beds, complimentary fruits and coffee all day and a selection of breakfast choices from the menu. (Note: scrambled eggs = fully fried egg) The staff were simply amazing, extremely helpful and honest. I am so thankful for Kim's advice and recommendations. This is for me, the only place where u wont feel like people are trying to rip you off. I had the best time ever, made friends and this is a superb place to start your visit in Hanoi.

our stay in the hostel was eonderfull!! the staff (kim and David) were so helpfull and kind, they helped us book all the tours and even let us eat breakfast and have a shower when we were no longer guest..... they made us feel like home.. and the free fruit was really nice!!!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This is a great place

The staff were amazing! The friendliest people! The free fruit and coffee was a nice touch and the room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was weak in the room, but worked perfectly in the lobby..just an extra reason to socialize in the lobby. The staff made this an excellent place to stay! Thanks!

Very kind staff and tours at good prices.

• 5th Aug 2014