Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great place to stay if you want a clean comfortable and quiet place to stay in the old quarter. The staff really helped us find things to do and we booked a 1 night Sapa homestay through them, which we really enjoyed. It was pricey but I would recommend it.

Really nice hostel close to the old quarters. All major sightseeing spots can be reached by walking. The staff was very kind and helpful. I even booked the halong bay tour with them (legacy cruise) which was great. I can fully recommend this hostel.

This is a great hostel that i would recommend for anyone visiting Hanoi. The staff are super friendly and helpful, they will provide you with maps and information to keep you busy in Hanoi. Also help you organize any trips to the surrounding locations like Sa Pa and Ha Long Bay. I went on the tour of Ha Long bay that was organized for me and everything was great including transfers to and from hostel. Breakfast was great and the facilities are clean. Wifi works great too.

• 16th Sep 2015

Little Hanoi is a good hostel, for a few nights only. Not really suitable for backpackers as us. There was absolutely no atmosphere, and no place to hang out. The staff though, were really really nice and helpfull. It was a good experience, but next time as a backpacker we would definently find another hostel. Great tours to Sapa and Halong Bay, and nice breakfast :-)

This is one of the best Hostels I have stayed at. Very organized staff with great plans to help you. I was able to see all the most important places in Hanoi thanks to their plans. They had great maps and schedules for thing I could do. The rooms were very comfortable and I always felt like my passport was secure in their protection. Very fair prices and one of the best free breakfast I've ever had! Check this place out please!

• 2nd Sep 2015

More room is needed for time outside the bedroom e.g relaxing and having breakfast. Room was quite nice and location is near centre but not so noisey.

Free breakfast is amazing, staff very helpful. Within walking distance from the lake and most sites. They helped us book a trip for Ha Long bay, which turned out to be wonderful.

It is more of a hotel than hostel. The staff were particularly great. I had just got into Veitnam without any plans and Kim recommended the main cities to visit and for how long.

Little Hanoi Hostel by name. Great Big Hanoi Hostel for comfort, charm and courtesy. Great beds, good shower, splendid breakfast, endless cups of terrific coffee at all times, and a remarkably helpful and capable staff. They all were great but here's a particulat shout out to the gracious and beautiful Kim.

Bathroom was dirty, Staff was helpfull and spoke good english, nice breakfast selection

Best Hostel on my entire trip! Amazing staff, super friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere and very nice breakfast buffet.

• 18th Aug 2015