Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

We stayed with Little Hanoi in our first night in Vietnam and Kim made us feel so welcomed. She also helped us booked tours to Halong Bay and Sapa, it was so easy! The other staffs are also really friendly and they also speak really good English. The hostel also allowed us to leave our backpacks in the hostel while we were away and didn't charge us to use their facilities (showers and free breakfasts) when we didn't stay the night. They also gave us delicious fruits!!! Yum!!!

• 8th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Great hostel, clean, nice athmosphere, free coffee tea & fresh fruit all day long. funny and helpfull staff! great place to stay in Hanoi.

• 7th May 2014

Great hostel and fantastic staff- really good to help organise tours to Sapa. Great location in the old quarter too

Amazing hostel!!!! Kim on reception is the most wonderful vietnemese person iv ever met! She knows everything about Vietnam and will share all her knowledge with you! And she will look after you like your royalty! The place is awesome! Stay here!

Lovely place with a great atmosphere! Staff people always keen to help you throughout your whole stay in Vietnam. Could not be more satisfied of a hostel. I totally recommend it to anyone going to Hanoi anytime soon.

The staff and the rooms are excellent!!!!

Very friendly stuff gave us a lot helpful information.

Best hostel I've stayed at in a long time! The staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable, each with their own light and power outlet and a secure locker for each guest, a TV in the room, and a clean en suite with hot water. Tea, coffee and fruit available free all day, and the breakfast options are vast and tasty.The en suite had a bad smell at times due to the drainage system, and the noise from the kitchen and breakfast area travels to the ground floor dorm which can wake you up

Excellent place to stay! The staff will make everything to make your stay at Hanoi the best!

Cool hostel. Friendly staff. I felt welcome from the moment I crossed the door, and met a bunch of fellow travelers in the lobby/snack bar area where we planned some improv activities in the city, including a food tour with Awesome Travel which the hostel set up for us. Well placed in the city – roughly 6-7 minute walk from the lake and main fresh beer “Bia Hoi” street (0,25 USD per glass) – and not as obnoxious and full of college meatheads as the backpacker's hostel downtown.

This was definately one of the best hostels we stayed in in SE Asia. The rooms are clean and the staff, especially Alice and David are helpful (and ALOT of fun! ) with everything from directions to organising any trips and tours you want to do, without putting you under any pressure, unlike some other hostels in vietnam. The free breakfast is lovely and there is a good variety of options. lt is sociable without being too rowdy! Perfect location! Really enjoyed both times we stayed here!

• 22nd Apr 2014

The staff is excellent. They speak very good English, will help you with booking tours and giving honest opinions on them, and help you with recommendations around Hanoi. They have luggage storage if you go on a trek or a trip, 1-day laundry service, and the free breakfeast starts early at 0700. The atmosphere is more relaxed and if you want to party there are other hostels to go to.

"Excellent" across the board. Common area is easy enough for meeting other people, however not atmosphere is not intended for crazy party's if that was your intention.

Bathroom in dorm room makes the whole room smell really bad, but you do get used to it after a while in the room. Otherwise there was a TV with cable (english HBO!) in the dorm.

it was a really good stay in Little Hanoi Hostel 1. Very nice staff. They really helped me during my trip. Very clean and save. And a very cozy atmosphere where you can meet other people. I would recommend this place.

It is a very nice hostel. I have stayed in dorm as well as single room. The room is clean and large as well as the bed. This is not a hostel for party, but it is perfect if you want some quite time. The breakfast is included and they have many choices. Fruits, coffee and tea served all day. I also booked a day tour to Tam Coc with them. It was fantastic! Staff are very friendly and helpful. This is the best I have ever stayed. Definitely coming back if I revisit Hanoi.

The staff were so friendly and helpful, willing to offer advice on anything! I would definitely recommend staying here and the rooms were really nice and clean. Great location close to everything and the breakfast was good too! What more could you need!

Great Hostel

• 12th Apr 2014

The staff is amazing. They help you whenever they can: booking trips, giving you directions or just telling you reasonable prices for things you want to buy. I strongly recommend the hostel. The hostel is located in the center from Hanoi and not too far away from many attractions.

The two people who run this hostel are just incredible - they're so friendly and helped me book everything I needed while I was staying there. The place is spotless, and the breakfast is really delicious and has variety which is pretty rare for a freebie! I would recommend this hostel a ton to anyone. I stayed in the dorm which was a really tight space - I hit my head a lot on the bunks :( and there's no wifi in that room. Otherwise, great!