Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staf is realy good! The best that I found in all my trip in 4 diferent countries in Asia. The hostel is very clean, and have a good location in Old Quartier. Unfortunately they havent a bar...

Lily and David were amazing. Hanoi was my first destination, and after my luggage stayed in Paris, they moved heaven and earth (and probably a guest or two - sorry guys!) to ensure that even though they were fully booked, I could stay there another night to wait for my luggage. Lockers in the dorm were spacious and worked fine. The hot water is a little limited by the small tank, so go easy on long showers, for the sake of the other dorm folk! (It does get very hot, though :) )

Breakfast is included and it is nice. Staff are very friendly, helpful and accomodating. A girl I met the first morning wanted to stay another night but they were full so they paid for a taxi for both of us to stay at their second hostel which was even nicer.

Stayed there for 2 nights and what i will remember the most is the good vibe of the staff. Very cool, full of joy (natural joy) and always very helpful. Shares also very cool moments with people that i met in the Hostel, so overall my experience there is quite positive. Thanks to Lili and Dave and the rest of the staff!

The staff were a great help with organising tours. Lovely friendly atmosphere, a great spot to base yourself in Chengdu!

Great service! Hostel staff helped us a lot during our stay and even when we came back to the city a few days later (and didn't stay on the hostel!), by offering breakfast, luggage storage and shower space. Definitely a great option in Hanoi!

• 2nd Dec 2013

The rooms were clean, albeit a bit a small. There was free tea, coffee, and fresh pineapple and watermelon all day in the lobby. The staff was unbelievably helpful and sweet - they insisted on learning everyone's names and greeted you by name when you walked in. They even brought a cake to my room when they learned it was my birthday! We booked our Halong Bay cruise through them (Fantasea Charters - budget option) and were really pleased. Just get a room in the back to avoid the street noise.

Really good location, and the staff were great! They all frequently chatted with the guests and made an effort to learn everyone's names and give tips on where to go to eat and things to see. I also booked tours through the hostel which was very straightforward to do. Would definitely recommend

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff were really friendly. The rooms are really nice, given how much you are paying. Its not at all a party hostel and I would not recommend for people travelling on their own, however its perfect for budget couples or small groups.

Hostel with the nicest staff I've ever seen. Clean and you have free coffee and fruits all day!

The staff, Lily and David were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast and good location. Walking distance to the night market on the weekends. Clean rooms but only wifi in the lounge. Free computer access.

Fantastic service and staff! One of my favorites in my travels.

A lovely hostel with very nice staff - although a little too quiet and hard to meet other travellers.

Very friendly & helpful staff. Good location. Very very comfy bed!! The stairs can be a bit of a thigh burner ! but the bed at the top was worth it.

It's true the staff here are very happy, friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good I had a fresh bread bun 2 eggs and bacon, fresh fruit and coffee every morning. It's in a good location I walked every where no problem. The staff booked me my trips to Halong and Hoa Lu - Tam Coc. Both great! ESP Tam Coc better than Halong for me!

Nice Hostel with comfy beds, lockers for the backpacks and good breakfast. Located right in the old city it is perfect for a visit to Hanoi. I would definitely stay there again!

Fantastic hostel in a great location with the best staff. Honestly, this has been our best hostel in 3 weeks. Free hot drinks and fruit 24hrs! Laundry service.... we were flying first thing it the morning and needed our washing done ASAP so they made sure it wss done and brought it to our room! DAVID and LEE on reception are fantastic help with great customer service. Lee booked our flights & David spent a lot of time with us choosing the best cruise for Halong Bay. Can't wait to go back!

• 17th Nov 2013

Staff are incredibly friendly and will do anything to help you out. Great location and awesome tours!

• 17th Nov 2013

I had a private room which was very nice and good value. The staff is great and will help you book tours, bus tickets, etc. It is more hotel like than hostel but that is true at most places in Vietnam. There is a commen area but it's not as cozy as a traditional hostel. My only complaint is that the wifi didn't work in my room. I asked about that and they said they've been working on it for months. There are routers on every floor, they just don't work.

The staff (Lili, David, and everyone else) are warm and do their best to provide a nice stay. The only downside is the common area is not conducive to meeting people. If you are booking a hostel for the more sociable environment that is conducive to meeting people, then you may as well go to a different hostel or pay a couple extra dollars for a hotel which has more ammenities.

• 15th Nov 2013