Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

One of the best hosteld I ever stayed in! And besides that: if you don't know what tour you want to book (what I can imagine in vietnam: many options with the same destination and all different in quality.). Here they're honest, help you with what you want and you'll know what you book!

Really well located hostel with extremely helpful and attentive staff - they booked us our Halong Bay trip and flights. Room was basic but very clean. The only thing missing from a security point of view was a safe or safety deposit box - there's a lockable cupboard, however. Breakfast, too, was basic - basically a bread roll and something else (fried egg, bacon etc). Unlimited tea and coffee, though, helps! We'd stay again for sure - great hostel for what you're paying.

The most helpful staff I've ever met, they spoke great English and knew all about the city and tours and how much we should pay for them. When the dorms were full, we've been put in private bedrooms for the same price, but even the dorms are quite comfortable and have air conditioning. I really loved my stay there.

Kim is basically my mother. She books and looks after anything you can imagine. I will warn you, I requested to take the train from Hanoi to hoi an but Kim was really persistent that I take the bus (commission I think, unfortunately). Anyway, the bus took me 22 hours and only to hue where I had to call the company and complain and taxi me to hoi an. Anyway, hostel is amazing .

Staff (David and Kim) super helpfull and really nice. Good breakfast, clean rooms.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Great location and the staff are the loveliest and most helpful we encountered on our entire trip!

• 21st Jun 2014

The best hostel ever! Kim is a great girl who always tried to help me. If I visit hanoi, I'm staying little hanoi again without hesitation. Thx so much!

• 20th Jun 2014