Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I would definitely stay again at Little Hanoi Hostel and I highly recommend it. Cons: The 8-bed dorm was cramped (4 bunk beds, not much space to move or for your things); they didn't point out the free towels. Pros: Beds are comfortable and big enough for tall guys like me (6'2"); location; value for money; free breakfast (I had the egg sandwich); free fruit throughout the day; free luggage storage; and the wonderful staff (especially Lily). The bottom line: For $6, it's the deal of the century.

Most amazing staff I've ever seen. So friendly, helpful and always happy. Would always come back here.

• 2nd Feb 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff we friendly, and very helpful. David was able to book all of my tickets for me and gave me great feedback on the city. The free breakfast is and actuall meal and is much better than the average fruit and toast.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Dave delivers best customer service experienced in Vietnam. Highly recomended to stay in Little Hanoi Hostel, it almost as good as staying at home :) maybe even better casue you do not have to cook your breakfast or clean your room. Big thanks to Little Hanoi Hostel's crew.

An excellent Hostel in the heart of Hanoi, great Location. I had a really great time there. The staff was brilliant, especially David and Lilly from the reception were really friendly and pleasant, they will help whenever and whatever you need. An excellent Atmosphere, you can rest yourself from the traffic of Hanoi Downtown and the beds are big and clean. Indeed Little Hanoi Hostel is a good invested Money for your accommodation. I recommand the hostel to everybody who plan to visit Hanoi.

• 28th Jan 2014

I slept in a dorm. Good location, good prices, great people helpfull. It is a bit small. The shower in the dorm didn't work well. Anyway I would come back there next time in Hanoi.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »