Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Located right next to the old quarter, this was my first stop in Hanoi. The service was great, a guy picked me up from the airport and sorted me out with a Vietnamese sim card which was awesome. The dorm beds are solid wood and very sturdy, no late night interruptions. Free coffee/tea/fresh fruit all day. Lily and David were very helpful with plenty of information about Hanoi. Booked Halong bay and 4 nights trekking in Sapa with them and the tours were great! Would come back again!

• 6th Feb 2014

Fantastic place! Everything is amazing. Rooms are cleaned daily and very clean inside. Breakfast is very good. The staff are what makes this place. David and Lily will do anything to help you out. They helped us book tours and bus tickets. Tea, coffee and fruit served all day for free. This is the best hostel we have stayed in by far. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Definitely the place to go in Hanoi! David and Lilly welcomed me very warmly. They -and the rest of the staff of course- are very friendly and helped me a lot. They made my stay in Hanoi very comfortable. I recommend this place!

I would definitely stay again at Little Hanoi Hostel and I highly recommend it. Cons: The 8-bed dorm was cramped (4 bunk beds, not much space to move or for your things); they didn't point out the free towels. Pros: Beds are comfortable and big enough for tall guys like me (6'2"); location; value for money; free breakfast (I had the egg sandwich); free fruit throughout the day; free luggage storage; and the wonderful staff (especially Lily). The bottom line: For $6, it's the deal of the century.

Most amazing staff I've ever seen. So friendly, helpful and always happy. Would always come back here.

• 2nd Feb 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff we friendly, and very helpful. David was able to book all of my tickets for me and gave me great feedback on the city. The free breakfast is and actuall meal and is much better than the average fruit and toast.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Dave delivers best customer service experienced in Vietnam. Highly recomended to stay in Little Hanoi Hostel, it almost as good as staying at home :) maybe even better casue you do not have to cook your breakfast or clean your room. Big thanks to Little Hanoi Hostel's crew.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »