Little Hanoi Hostel Reviews

48 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

My stay at the hostel was great! The staff, especially Dave, are all amazing and very helpful. There is only one dorm but I had no trouble meeting people. The rooms were clean and the free breakfast was delicious! The only thing I could suggest is a door on the dorm room itself (although large lockers are provided). Thanks! :)

I`ve been in many hostels, but here is the most helpfull staff of all over the world!!! David and Lilly are just fantastic - if you need info about anything just ask them. All the hostel is in good condition, clean and there is also nice breakfast in the morning. Coming to Hanoi there is no. 1 choice not only for the backpackers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »