Little Mao's Hostel Reviews

No.16 Shatanhoujie, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

The staff are very friendly, very close distance of the Forbidden City, the pedestrian can go to many tourist attractions

- The staff does not really speak English. - I sometimes received incorrect directions even though I pointed to my destination on a map. - I seemed to be the only westerner in the hostel. It made for a quiet atmosphere. - The hostel also operates as "Jing Dong Yu Yuan Hotel." It's not really a hostel, but instead a lone-end Chinese hotel. - The Hutong location was convenient and centrally located.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • China

Staff very uncompetant, they could t find our booking throw hostel world, they wanted us to pay more. Not speaking english at all. Very dirty bathroom. Poor location, it s really far from the subway. An to access to the forbidden city you have to walk 30 min.