Little Olive Tree B&B Reviews

14 Allée Jules Guesde, Massy, Paris, France

no cleaning was done whatsoever, did not feel welcome at all, staff quite rude actually. Bad experience altogether.

• 4th Oct 2013

Our staff is very polite, and that's praised by all of our customers except you. But when you keep smoking inside even if it's written in the room description it's a non smoking apartment, and we asked you not to smoke for the babies, you kept smoking inside. Then you kept talking very loud at night, and finally you didn't want to pay the room price, which is already one of the cheapest in Paris...

The place is located more than an hour away from Paris downtown in a town called Massey. Also, the credit card was not acceptable, only CASH which we did not have at hand, fortunately the owner accepted to be paid later, and this was not clear when I did the reservation. Finally the place was not very clean, so this was unconfortable. The surroundings were nice with a lot of gardens....

Yes, I just accept cash for the moment, and this is mentionned in the description. But I'm happy we found a solution. Regarding the cleaniness, this is not normal, and you are the first person to say that. Please send me a pm to tell me what was not clean, and I'll make sure this won't happen again.

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts