Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

I would give 10/10 if the bathrooms weren't so smelly and the rooms too hot. The breakfast was the best I've tried (very very good and fair price!!), good internet and great location. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

I was happy to start my first stay in Prague at this hostel. I chosen this hostel because all I needed was just to sleep over a night as I was arriving around 11 pm. What I found there was, however, more than I had expected. Clean and spacious room, nice and friendly staff, nice bar, and so on. We had eight beds in our room, but you would have to expect and be patient with more than double in some other busy cities, say London for example..

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Japan

The hostel is very good and clean in a very good location.. the only problem is the kitchen, which is poor of equips, supplies and small.. but i highly recommend the hostel

Have your own storage locker which is great. Bathroom facilities were a little messy, but there were a lot of people. Good location if you want to be near the touristy areas. Receptionist was super friendly and it's a great deal!

• 14th Jan 2016

Lots of amenities and security boxes in rooms. Location is far from metro but near a couple awesome sights. Be carefully if you're out of shape and have s lot of luggage - you have to climb a fairly steep hill to get there. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Area is very touristy and thus more expensive than other areas. For the price this hostel is fantastic

• 13th Jan 2016

It was the best hostel in my life . Very clean , I was very happy because locker was very big . Free towel , free hairdryer , nice bathroom , recipshonist was very helpful . The best was breakfast . So many item food . near everything from this hostel . I enjoyed in Prague . I will come back again

Excellent location and friendly staff. Definitely worth the price, I got a view of the Castle from my bed! Not a party hostel, quite calm on the contrary.

Bathrooms of this hostel were amazing clean, and so were the bedrooms. Location is really good for sightseeing, right near thr castle. Staff was really friendly and helpful also. Lockers really secure and with a good size (it's under the bed and they give you the keys included).Almost everything perfect. Almost. Bad point:kitchen. Very dirty, small and poor in terms of equipment ( there were only two cooktops for the entire 3 floors hostel . Definitely not enough ). Pans were also really old.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Expensive laundry

The hostel it's quite good.. the location of it is also good close to the castle and the area is really fancy!! It's really really clean and the staff is friendly..the only disadvantaged is that the atmosphere it's not that much friendly for the guest..i mean that they don't have common living room to talk and meet new people

I love this place!!! The facilities are really nice and the price is totally worthy, it I'd convenient and the breakfast is very good!

• 22nd Dec 2015

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm but it was actually a 12 bed dorm as next door had to walk through my room to go to the Bathroom which was disruptive. Not enough bathrooms either and they had a strange smell. The staff there are really lovely and friendly and the breakfast was delicious. Also the location is lovely and quiet, v close to he castle.

This place is depressing if you want to socialize with anyone. But they have good free computers in the lobby and they have cheap beers you can buy at reception. Some of the staff are much nicer than others. The bathrooms were pretty bad, tons of water everywhere at all times of the day and no way to mop it up except with the towel they provide for you. Everything else was clean though. If you want to be left alone stay here, bring shower shoes.

Pretty cool, quite a different hostel, not in the center of the city but in a good location, 10 mins walking to Prague Castle, rooms are always clean, bar and breakfast great! It's a good hostel to stay in!

This hostel was very nice. We enjoyed our stay here. The location is perfect. The 8 bed dorm was very clean and the mattresses were new and really comfortable. Clean bathrooms and showers and a quiet atmosphere. We also had access to wifi in all areas, which was very nice. The only thing on my wish list would be a stove in the kitchen. They do have electric hot plates, but it took a very long time for us to cook anything. Overall, it was a very good value for the money.

• 9th Dec 2015

Location by the castle was very nice but a bit of a walk to other sites. The bathroom was always smelly and hardly got any hot water. Our room had an entrance to another room in it so people would pass through our room to get into theirs which was not ideal. Good value for your money in a very nice city.

Very good Hostel, well located, close to the city centre

Probably the best comfort and value for price you can get from a hostel.

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Very good conditions and very reasonable price.

Best hostel ever. Perfect location, close to the Castle, really kind staff (let me stay one more night without changing rooms), really cheap, very safe (the lockers under the bed make everything much more organized), clean bathrooms with soap. Loved it!