Fabulous 941 Total Reviews
Fabulous 941 Total Reviews
Little Quarter Hostel Located at Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti
86% 941
50.0884283 14.3995571
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
8.0

Central, clean, spacious, good wifi, kitchen area, terrace on the roof to chill. Breakfast was value for money. As 4 young travellers we went on nights out a lot and got told to be quiet by a sign on our door, so if you're like us or looking for a boozy weekend this may not be the place to stay. Would stay again despite this though.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016
7.1

Staff very rude and unkind. Good breakfast for 4 euros if you book it the day before (if not it costs 5..). Rooms are big and confortable, you have your own locker and plug. Location is okay, near main atractions. I recommend it.

• goodfellamilos
  • Serbia, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Very good hostel, great location, staff were nice, rooms and restrooms clean. Definitely recommendation!

• Sweden, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
4.3

Some members of the staff were quite unfriendly. The room we got was a six bed dorm but with an eight/six bed dorm in a room behind, which means they had to walk through our room to get to theirs. The bathroom on the third floor smells really bad and is also wet almost all the time. Neither the bathroom nor the room were very clean - dusty in the corners of our bunk beds. Also lacking of social atmosphere. Except for this, beautiful and good location (but a long hill to get there).

• linnea93
  • Sweden, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

A good location and our five beds dorm was nice and clean. The bed was super comfy and the breakfast for 4/5 Euro was amazing. Truly the best breakfast I ever been eaten at a hostel. So worth the money. The location is also good, close to the Charles Bridge and the Castle. At first it was a bit hard to find the way to the hostel from the metro (about a kilometer..) , but I guess I wasn´t very good at following google maps ;) Also lots of resturants and shops in the area and I felt very safe

19th Jun 2016

I loved the location, really close to the castle in old town. I ended up on the 3rd floor, and I don't know if there was an issue with the plumbing or something, but the shower smelled awful. It looked clean though, so I don't know what was up with it. Overall, good hostel. I really enjoyed the terrace.

6th Jun 2016
6.0

I booked a bed in a 6 bed room and ended up with a 6 bed room connected to an 8 bed room, so that the people in 8 bed room had to walk through my room to enter and leave. It was essentially a 14 bed room, but I paid more for it and received more disruptions and worse sleep than those who paid for an 8 bed room. It was horrible. My door's room was left open at all hours of the night and there was no lock for the stairs. I did not feel safe. I feel ripped off and would not recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016
6.0

It's is a pretty spot. I stayed on the top floor and it does smell like a toilet, you get used to it but it's not nice. No atmosphere, no one uses or operates the "bar" I wouldn't stay here again.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016
7.4

Hostel was really nice , new and clean. The lockers under the beds were great. Not enough showers on the top floor but could use other levels

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016

Great hostel, nice and friendly staff, really neat and tidy, personal big locker facility. They have kitchen and all sorts of facilities are there. The hostel is situated in a great location, just few minutes walk from the Prague castle. Tram and bus station is with in 2-3 min walk. I simply loved this hostel because of location and its cleanliness. I didn't feel like I was in hostel, it was more like hotel. If I go back to Prague again little quarter hostel would be definite choice for stay.