Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was in an excellent location within 10 - 15 minutes walk of all the tourist sights. The hostel itself was kept incredibly clean. The rooms and toilets/bathrooms were really big. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm but had plenty of space to move about in. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Especially the young lad who let me use his mobile phone to confirm my transport back to the airport and the lady who rang the transport company twice on my last day to make sure they were on the way.

Staff was great. Very polite and helpful. The room and shower/bathroom facilities were great, as was the in house breakfast. Location was super. The only issue I had, was that the bed was way to hard for my liking. One thing that I would like to see in hotels and hostels in Europe in a clothes dryer, even if you had to pay for it. I don't mind washing stuff in the sink, but a dryer would be a great addition.

• 18th Aug 2014

I booked 2 beds in the dorms. On arrival I was informed that there was "a problem" and so we are staying in the private room which tuned out to be a size of an apartment with private bathroom and a great view of the castle. Staff was very helpful. Pavel assisted us with every little request we had and allowed to use the facilities late on our last day, long after our check out time. Overall great experience.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Poland

spotless and convenient, couldn't fault this place.

Well located,big rooms and good beds.The breakfast is worth.The only negative point is that there is no common area.But for the rest great place.

Great hostel, really clean, awesome breakfast, and sfaff really tries to help you. I enjoyed 100% my stay there.

With my friend, we were happy to stay at Little Quarter Hostel since the location is excellent. The breakfast was fantastic , it really worths its price. The staff was kind, friendly and helpful all the time. Our only problem was with the quality of the bed matresses. On both beds we used there were big holes in the centre of the matress, so this way they weren't too comfortable. Otherwise, we loved the hostel!

Not bad at all but I wouldn't recommend. Staff weren't unhelpful but didn't do the usual map guided tour usually expected from hostels. Plus atmosphere non existent, corridors dim and social areas poor.

Great hostel, clean and calm (so if you're looking for a place to party, i don't recommend you this hostel). huge breakfast for 3€!

This hostel was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was very good. Huge lockers are available under each bed. It is, however, in a very loud area at night and not a great hostel for meeting other travelers as there is no bar or restaurant.

Above expectations :) Instead of a twin shared room we got a double private, so we were really happy with my bf. Location is superb, and the all you can eat breakfast is excellent (3€/80czk)

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Pretty far up the hill (close to castle) so you're always walking up and down the hill to see things. The street is lined with souvenir shops, lots of tourists during the day but quiet at night. Easy to get a good sleep. Rooms are comfy and clean, amazing pillows, huge lockers. Not the best for meeting other travelers/not a party hostel. Friendliness of staff was a crapshoot but never great.

Very quaint hostel with sizable rooms. I wish there was a more suitable common room in order to meet other travelers, but the location was fantastic.

SUCH A GOOD HOSTEL! Very clean, nice and helpful staff. You get nice sheets and the location is nice! Tip: Buy the all-you-can-eat-breakfast! Is very cheap and you eat on the roof top with a nice view! This hostel is the best I've been to on my Interrail-trip! To go here is a must! :-)

Beautifully located underneath the Prague castle, this hostel has got great facilities and a nice, welcoming atmosphere.

Clean hostel near the tram and the caste. Nice place to stay while in Prague. Only negative point is there wasn't any lock on the bedroom door so one bedroom had access to our dorm and locker.

Central location, within walking distance from both Charles Bridge and the Castle, spacious room, clean, excellent breakfast, helpful staff. Only downside, the fact that the room's door didn't lock, making it, theoretically, accessible to everyone, if he/she got past the first door, which was the "gate" to the two-room compartment

Everything was quite nice but unfortunately the staff couldn't help us with sightseeing spots, how to travel, nice place to eat. All the staff just said they weren't local and didn't know and they could have looked up some things but that was probably beyond their job.

• 8th Jul 2014

This was the cleanest hostel I have been in--felt like a hotel! It is in a great location--right between the old town and the castle. The room was very big for only 5 people so you will be very comfortable.. There was one amazing, friendly staff member, and one blunt and irritable one. There is not much of a social atmosphere here--no bar or common area making it difficult to meet others. Walking from the train station is all uphill, just as a warning for people with lots of luggage.

Great hostel!! City center, close to the castle and bridge. The staff was great, the breakfast was decent for the price, the room was fantastic--no bunks, spacious, a light above every bed. I arrived early and they were happy to hold my luggage. There weren't many bathrooms for the amount of people in the dorm, but it was okay. You can also change money right at the front desk for a decent rate which is nice. Ask the staff about the Tesco-ish store close by for cheap groceries and beer!

« first « Prev 1 2 3