Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel would receive a high feedback if it wasn't for the luck of hot water right in the middle of November... No shower after a whole day out is really bad. I also did not like the fact that they kept checking people in without telling them that the boiler was broken and they would have no hot water. Any way, I got my refund without much problems but found myself having to find another place to move to on Saturday when every where was fully booked. Hard job that nobody expects..

• 6th Nov 2014

Calm atmosphere, really nice breakfast, clean and spacious, right on the side of the Castle area.

Perfect location for Mala Strana fans.

Terrific staff was so helpful when my luggage didn't arrive with me! Great location, nice, airy rooms- only wish they had a "quiet hour" or something so there was some encouragement to a high school group to shut it down before 1am. ;)

• 14th Oct 2014

Really nice hostel but more like a hotel with dorms. There is no kitchen and no real common area. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. The location is excellent and it is really easy to walk around the city from there.

The employees working at the hostel were wonderful. Very helpful, multilangual (german) and nice. The free PCs are also a nice extra. Rooms very VERY clean and big.

Very Good Hostal, i recommend!

A hostel to stay in, but nothing special!

This hostel was close to all Prague's attractions while it was very noisy at night it was still a good place to stay for a short time in Prague

• 3rd Oct 2014

Very clean, quiet hostel. Don't go here if you're looking for a party as it doesn't have the most social atmosphere. However, if you're looking for a quiet night, this place is terrific.

If you're looking for a quieter hostel in a great location- this is the way to go! The breakfast is worth it as well; all you can eat for 90 crowns ( €3.50) and it's so good! No common room, so it's hard to meet people and not a party hostel. It was a good stay though! I would go back!

If you want a big beautiful hostel with a hotel feel stay here. Close to the castle, a little walk from Old Town Square. No bar, no common area but I would definitely stay here again WHEN I come back to Prague.

Good location, first good wifi of the whole trip (10 cities), clean/nice facilities. People tended to leave the dorm doors unlocked and open during the day/night, but there were pretty sturdy lockers under the beds. no real common area or restaurant/bar, but plenty of food and beer near by.

Not cozy.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Russia

The hostel was in an excellent location within 10 - 15 minutes walk of all the tourist sights. The hostel itself was kept incredibly clean. The rooms and toilets/bathrooms were really big. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm but had plenty of space to move about in. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Especially the young lad who let me use his mobile phone to confirm my transport back to the airport and the lady who rang the transport company twice on my last day to make sure they were on the way.

Staff was great. Very polite and helpful. The room and shower/bathroom facilities were great, as was the in house breakfast. Location was super. The only issue I had, was that the bed was way to hard for my liking. One thing that I would like to see in hotels and hostels in Europe in a clothes dryer, even if you had to pay for it. I don't mind washing stuff in the sink, but a dryer would be a great addition.

• 18th Aug 2014

I booked 2 beds in the dorms. On arrival I was informed that there was "a problem" and so we are staying in the private room which tuned out to be a size of an apartment with private bathroom and a great view of the castle. Staff was very helpful. Pavel assisted us with every little request we had and allowed to use the facilities late on our last day, long after our check out time. Overall great experience.

spotless and convenient, couldn't fault this place.

Well located,big rooms and good beds.The breakfast is worth.The only negative point is that there is no common area.But for the rest great place.

Great hostel, really clean, awesome breakfast, and sfaff really tries to help you. I enjoyed 100% my stay there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3