Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

Secret place right next to the Prague castle. Nice stuff, excellent location and price.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

GREAT ACCOMMODATION EXPERIENCE we had a nice staff to help us check in. The room was great, clean( which is very important to us) and there was a locker underneath the bed, very convenient and considerate. The bath room was also clean, great one. BTW the breakfast was amazing, and 3EUR is a bargain. The location is great to. Definitely a recommended hostels for people visiting Prague.

Very good hostel! The best location - just a few minutes to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge!!

A wonderful Hostel that I would tell any one of my friends to stay at! Thanks for the amazing memories.

• 21st Feb 2014

Absolutely amazing location, 5 minutes walk from the Prague Castle and just a stone's throw from the Old market square, very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms and facilities, incomparable prices - I definitely recommend Little Quarter Hostel to everyone!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Poland

I just loved the place, the staff was friendly, attentive and very helpful; and the location was amazing. I'll definitely book a room there if I go to Czech Republic again and recommend people to do so as well.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Well, the rooms are big and the beds are very confortable. The place is near the castle and you can see the castle from your window. It was a really nice place.

Nice hostel, as I live in the Czech republic I I go to Prague several times per year and I usually stay at this place.

Perfect place in a perfect City! Thank you!

Great hostel. Not so good if you want to cook your own meals and the social atmosphere of the place isn't the greatest. But the hostel was clean and staff was nice!