8.7
Fabulous 926 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 926 Total Reviews
Little Quarter Hostel Located at Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti
87% 926
50.0884283 14.3995571
    Rooms available

19th Jun 2016

I loved the location, really close to the castle in old town. I ended up on the 3rd floor, and I don't know if there was an issue with the plumbing or something, but the shower smelled awful. It looked clean though, so I don't know what was up with it. Overall, good hostel. I really enjoyed the terrace.

6th Jun 2016
6.0

I booked a bed in a 6 bed room and ended up with a 6 bed room connected to an 8 bed room, so that the people in 8 bed room had to walk through my room to enter and leave. It was essentially a 14 bed room, but I paid more for it and received more disruptions and worse sleep than those who paid for an 8 bed room. It was horrible. My door's room was left open at all hours of the night and there was no lock for the stairs. I did not feel safe. I feel ripped off and would not recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016
6.0

It's is a pretty spot. I stayed on the top floor and it does smell like a toilet, you get used to it but it's not nice. No atmosphere, no one uses or operates the "bar" I wouldn't stay here again.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016
7.4

Hostel was really nice , new and clean. The lockers under the beds were great. Not enough showers on the top floor but could use other levels

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016

Great hostel, nice and friendly staff, really neat and tidy, personal big locker facility. They have kitchen and all sorts of facilities are there. The hostel is situated in a great location, just few minutes walk from the Prague castle. Tram and bus station is with in 2-3 min walk. I simply loved this hostel because of location and its cleanliness. I didn't feel like I was in hostel, it was more like hotel. If I go back to Prague again little quarter hostel would be definite choice for stay.

• India, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

The Stay in this Hostel was such a pleasant experience. I was late to Checkin and checked in around 4 AM, but true to the tag line "open 24/7" there was someone at the reception, I didn't have to look around. Quite impressive! The room was fairly neat and the bathroom was spacious and relatively quite clean. The location is pretty kickers as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to people travelling on budget.

10th May 2016

Close walk to the tram, which lead to metro. Charles bridge is close by, and the castle is right there! Good highly value for money, good wifi, comfy bed. Free locker underneath the bed!

6th May 2016

Very nice nhostel for the price. he room are big and clean. The breakfast is cheap and very very nice

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016
8.0

A good hostel about a 30 minute leisurely walk into the main part of the city (beware of cobble stone EVERYWHERE in Prague). Amazing breakfast for £4. Really nice bathrooms. Bonus- woke up to the delicious smell of pastry in the mornings from the cafe's in the street below. Was a bit loud at night, but not horrible.

• Spain, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
7.7

In this trip I went to 3 different hostels, and this is was worse. Does it mean that was awful? Not at all, but I missed some other comodities that I had in other hostels that were cheaper than this, over all the cleanness. Even though, I would recommend it, location is very good.