Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

Great friendly staff and so helpful, fast free wifi, massive rooms, fresh towels, beds made daily, quiet hostel, very clean, great value for money would highly recommend.

Very nice stay, good breakfast! Room we had (with bathroom and toilet) was very nice. Noise from the corridor did come trough, and we noticed there was not enough hot water always. Soap at the toilet would have been good. Anyway, we would come again!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Finland

When we entered the hostel around 22:30, the front door was not locked and nobody was at the reception desk. Breakfast was excellent.

Staying at Little Quarter you are in the middle of everything. Walk to the left and you are at St. Vitus & Prague Castle, walk to the right and you are at the John Lennon Wall, Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge & Old Town. This is the best location possible. Staff was excellent. They told us where everything was & where the best places were to shop. The guy at the front desk heard me ordering a cab that he knew I was paying too much for so he ordering me one that was a lot cheaper.

IT WAS VERY close to castle and charles bridge. This was my first stay in a hostel for almost 30 years and it was clean and simple. I would recommend it.

• 16th Feb 2015

Excellent hostel for travellers, located near the Prague Castle. I definately recommend it and wouldn't doubt on choosing it again in travels to come!

We had a 4 bed private, found the whole hostel very spacious. More on the quiet side but we enjoyed that. Very clean and generous bathrooms. We enjoyed our little balcony too! You can also change your money for a good rate at reception. Would love to go back!

I liked very much this hostel, staff was friendly, the place was well maintained and beautiful, maybe because of the time, it felt a bit empty... but it was nice since I was with more friends... The only real complain is that the hot water in one of the showers ran out... and it was so cold that I had to move to the other bathroom in the middle of my shower... But I managed and the other shower was fine.

I chose this hostel purely because of the location to the embassies. It's also very close to the Castle/church. Otherwise it's only 10 mins walk through charles bridge to Old town, and even shorter walks to many pubs and cafes. One staff was a little useless and doesn't seem to care, while the other (Pavel) was friendly, kind, awesome, and makes up for it. It's definitely not a party hostel, but a nice clean place to retire if you wanted a quiet night. Wifi is also excellent.

This hostel would receive a high feedback if it wasn't for the luck of hot water right in the middle of November... No shower after a whole day out is really bad. I also did not like the fact that they kept checking people in without telling them that the boiler was broken and they would have no hot water. Any way, I got my refund without much problems but found myself having to find another place to move to on Saturday when every where was fully booked. Hard job that nobody expects..

• 6th Nov 2014

Calm atmosphere, really nice breakfast, clean and spacious, right on the side of the Castle area.

Perfect location for Mala Strana fans.

Terrific staff was so helpful when my luggage didn't arrive with me! Great location, nice, airy rooms- only wish they had a "quiet hour" or something so there was some encouragement to a high school group to shut it down before 1am. ;)

• 14th Oct 2014

Really nice hostel but more like a hotel with dorms. There is no kitchen and no real common area. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. The location is excellent and it is really easy to walk around the city from there.

The employees working at the hostel were wonderful. Very helpful, multilangual (german) and nice. The free PCs are also a nice extra. Rooms very VERY clean and big.

Very Good Hostal, i recommend!

A hostel to stay in, but nothing special!

This hostel was close to all Prague's attractions while it was very noisy at night it was still a good place to stay for a short time in Prague

• 3rd Oct 2014