Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

Just an excellent hostel. They have both Hostel and Hotel, so I payed for a Hostel but got pretty much a Hotel treatment. The bathroom was clean, the bed as well. The beds are great, big and comfortable with good lockers witch fits big luggages. The staff is really nice and friendly. Helped me a lot! It is close to the Charle's Bridge and the Castle! Just loved it!

Hostel was recently located, situated between Charles bridge and the castle. We loved it stay here, with the rooms and facilities of a great standard. Started in another hostel previously in Prague for a similar price which was no where near the standard of this hostel.

This hostel was fairly clean on a hill near Prague Castle. The staff were not overly helpful about seeing the sites and recommending any places. The buffet in the morning is worth it though, there are eggs, toast, cereal, bacon, ham, etc. Not really a hostel for meeting people though because there is no real common area.

In general a very good stay, in a nice spot on the city. The breakfast, which is paid separately, is very good, really worth it!

Great place and great breakfast!

This hostel is a two minute walk from the Prague Castle and 20 minutes from the Old Town Square. The price is really good because it's not directly in the center of of Old Town. The 10-bed, mixed gender dorm was really clean and spacious. The beds aren't bunked so it doesn't feel super crowded. Sharing only one bathroom for the dorm was a bit of a bummer, but the dorm was never completely full so it wasn't a huge problem. Other downside is that breakfast isn't free

Very nice hostel with lots of space in the rooms. Near many good and cheap restaurants. Excellent breakfast. Would highly recommend it!

Great location, clean, friendly staff. Recommended!

Excellent choice in prague. 10min walking distance from charles bridge and 5min from royal castle. Staffs are extreamely friendly and helpful. I remember Nicole, Blasta and a charming young boy, whose name I forgot. This place is highly recommended!

Great location right where you want to be! Very helpful staff, great rooms and facilities would definitely stay again!

Staff and atmosphere was awful. Checking in the man seemed annoyed I was coming to stay and offered little else then what room number I was staying. Later I asked a different person at the desk if there was a post office and he shot back very quickly and annoyed that he doesn't know the area. Ok. Also if you want to meet people or are a solo traveler skip this one. No atmosphere, pretty much anti social. And the acoustics are bad. You shut a door on the first floor you'll hear it in the third.

: Clean; good location; nice terrasse; cheap -: no place to cook; staff sometimes helpfull, sometimes not really helpfull

clean and comfortable, no bunks, nice big lockers, excellent location right near castle and has several supermarkets and restaurants on the same street

I would say great value for money, breakfast in offered price was really nice.

• 15th May 2014
  • Pakistan

Me any my gf stayed there for three nights and we really enjoyed it. The location was perfect, staff was nice and had no communication problems, we could also leave our luggage for a few additional hours the day we left. A really good place worth staying at, make sure to buy the breakfast! The only downside we saw was the bathroom, if someone took a shower the WC was unavailable. Small minus, because there werea few other bathrooms in the building

• 1st May 2014
  • Poland

When I arrived at the Little Quarter in Prague, the staff there had actually entered the wrong dates in there computers and had not reserved my sister and I a room. They were very professional about the situation however, and transported us by taxi to a nice hotel a little further outside the Centre of the city free of charge. It wasn't the ideal location that we had wanted, but the hostel handled the situation the best they could and reimbursed us for their mistakes. Would recommend the hostel.

I think it lacks character. There is no shared room but some halls and the small reception. Only pro: it's close to the royal palace and not that far from karlov most.

it was very good to stay there. only thing the wifi is not so good at 2nd floor but very good place, i loved it. you should try it!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Very nice hostel. Large rooms and nice bathrooms. Very clean. Nice decor. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved the location. Great area to be in, lots of restaurants and not as many crowds as over the bridge. Also you can walk up the hill to get the great view of the city,

Secret place right next to the Prague castle. Nice stuff, excellent location and price.

• 12th Mar 2014