Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

spotless and convenient, couldn't fault this place.

Well located,big rooms and good beds.The breakfast is worth.The only negative point is that there is no common area.But for the rest great place.

Great hostel, really clean, awesome breakfast, and sfaff really tries to help you. I enjoyed 100% my stay there.

With my friend, we were happy to stay at Little Quarter Hostel since the location is excellent. The breakfast was fantastic , it really worths its price. The staff was kind, friendly and helpful all the time. Our only problem was with the quality of the bed matresses. On both beds we used there were big holes in the centre of the matress, so this way they weren't too comfortable. Otherwise, we loved the hostel!

Not bad at all but I wouldn't recommend. Staff weren't unhelpful but didn't do the usual map guided tour usually expected from hostels. Plus atmosphere non existent, corridors dim and social areas poor.

1 2 Next » last »