Little Quarter Hostel Reviews

Nerudova Str. 21, Malostranske Namesti, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location right where you want to be! Very helpful staff, great rooms and facilities would definitely stay again!

Staff and atmosphere was awful. Checking in the man seemed annoyed I was coming to stay and offered little else then what room number I was staying. Later I asked a different person at the desk if there was a post office and he shot back very quickly and annoyed that he doesn't know the area. Ok. Also if you want to meet people or are a solo traveler skip this one. No atmosphere, pretty much anti social. And the acoustics are bad. You shut a door on the first floor you'll hear it in the third.

: Clean; good location; nice terrasse; cheap -: no place to cook; staff sometimes helpfull, sometimes not really helpfull

clean and comfortable, no bunks, nice big lockers, excellent location right near castle and has several supermarkets and restaurants on the same street

I would say great value for money, breakfast in offered price was really nice.

• 15th May 2014
  • Pakistan

Me any my gf stayed there for three nights and we really enjoyed it. The location was perfect, staff was nice and had no communication problems, we could also leave our luggage for a few additional hours the day we left. A really good place worth staying at, make sure to buy the breakfast! The only downside we saw was the bathroom, if someone took a shower the WC was unavailable. Small minus, because there werea few other bathrooms in the building

• 1st May 2014
  • Poland

When I arrived at the Little Quarter in Prague, the staff there had actually entered the wrong dates in there computers and had not reserved my sister and I a room. They were very professional about the situation however, and transported us by taxi to a nice hotel a little further outside the Centre of the city free of charge. It wasn't the ideal location that we had wanted, but the hostel handled the situation the best they could and reimbursed us for their mistakes. Would recommend the hostel.

I think it lacks character. There is no shared room but some halls and the small reception. Only pro: it's close to the royal palace and not that far from karlov most.

it was very good to stay there. only thing the wifi is not so good at 2nd floor but very good place, i loved it. you should try it!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Very nice hostel. Large rooms and nice bathrooms. Very clean. Nice decor. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved the location. Great area to be in, lots of restaurants and not as many crowds as over the bridge. Also you can walk up the hill to get the great view of the city,

Secret place right next to the Prague castle. Nice stuff, excellent location and price.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

GREAT ACCOMMODATION EXPERIENCE we had a nice staff to help us check in. The room was great, clean( which is very important to us) and there was a locker underneath the bed, very convenient and considerate. The bath room was also clean, great one. BTW the breakfast was amazing, and 3EUR is a bargain. The location is great to. Definitely a recommended hostels for people visiting Prague.

Very good hostel! The best location - just a few minutes to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge!!

A wonderful Hostel that I would tell any one of my friends to stay at! Thanks for the amazing memories.

• 21st Feb 2014

Absolutely amazing location, 5 minutes walk from the Prague Castle and just a stone's throw from the Old market square, very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms and facilities, incomparable prices - I definitely recommend Little Quarter Hostel to everyone!

• 6th Feb 2014