Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Best quality I had for money! I paid only less than 10 euros so I didnt expect much, but I got such a clean and comfortable room that I couldnt believe it, completely recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great view of the castle and St Nicholas church from the window. Big bathroom and bedroom - very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend to all travelers!

In the bathroom some hair were left from the people staying there before us. Some guys startet working in the courtyard pretty early in the morning so it was very noisy. Room, breakfast, location and staff were great

I really recommend this hostel. The location is perfect, the castle, bars, restaurants and so on only few minutes away by foot. Besides, the room is very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. I also like their free breakfast, it is simple but delicious.

Excellent place - I stayed in an apatment, with our own kitchen and barhroom. Great location, near the castle. People who work there are very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed this hostel!!

The rooms have six or more beds regardless of how many people you are traveling with. It can be a bit cave like with old creepy wardroHotelThe place is more like an apartment with a kitchen and living room rather than a hotel. Besides that, the staff was friendly and present 24/7, they helped us book taxis and gave recommendations. The facilities were good, shower was warm which is more than I can say about other hostels. Highly recommended this place.

One of the best I've ever been to and really cheap, thank you!

I recommend you want to stay a comfortable night. The room is higher than your expect. But the breakfast make me disappointed.

Very nice place,good location and staff is very kind.

This wad hands down the best, cleanest, nicest hostel I have ever stayed

For couples i would definitely recommend "Little Town hostel". Our room was huge: kitchen, bathroom and bedroom (over 2 floors). My girlffriend and i, each of us, only payed 18€ for one night (breakfast included). The location of the hostel is perfect, near to the charles bridge (walking distance to the center of prague)

Location was fantastic! Room clean, staff pleasant, security good. The included breakfast was minimal, and we ended up going out for coffee each day because the hotel's was pretty bad. Weak internet signal in room (from "internet room" downstairs). Booked a private room, but it was converted from a "dorm" style room for the off-season, which was strange because there were 6 extra empty beds. Because it was such a huge room, it was cold and took a while to warm up after turning on the radiators.

• 21st Nov 2014