Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Extremely well located, almost right on the Charles bridge street. The dorm I stayed in has tree rooms. First was kitchen; don't think of using it except for pasta. Two others were dorms; you have to went through the first one to access the other. Only one bathroom for 13 beds, which is obviously not enough when everybody wake up at the same hour. Would recommend if you choose something other than the dorms.

Cant judge the atmosphere because we stayed in a private room. Although it seemed that there wee a lot of families, couples and not so many group of young people. It is prrtty quiet.

Brilliant location but atmosphere was lacking

I really appreciate the hostel! the location is excellent!!

• 16th Jun 2015

It was great, beds were super comfy if a bit creaky. Staff in reception and bar were both great

• 9th Jun 2015

Overall great place to stay with a helpful staff! Rooms were spacious and clean. Recommend!

• 31st May 2015

Great location. But kitchen was unusable, just some odd plates and mugs. The electric kettle had food left in it and was discusting. Some of the staff at reception spoke no English, but tried there best. Breakfast was tea, coffe, bread, jam, cheese and ham every day. Will say again location was perfect.

A lovely hotel located 2 mins walk from Charles Bridge. Very friendly welcoming staff and clean facilities. 13 x of us really liked this hotel - I would 100% stay at this hotel again +++++

Great location for sightseeing around the castle and the old town square, though it's a little far from the train station if you want to walk. The bathroom was great. The staff were very helpful and tolerated our many, sometimes confusing questions with humor. The airport transfer was quite nice. We had a lovely time.

Best quality I had for money! I paid only less than 10 euros so I didnt expect much, but I got such a clean and comfortable room that I couldnt believe it, completely recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great view of the castle and St Nicholas church from the window. Big bathroom and bedroom - very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend to all travelers!

In the bathroom some hair were left from the people staying there before us. Some guys startet working in the courtyard pretty early in the morning so it was very noisy. Room, breakfast, location and staff were great

I really recommend this hostel. The location is perfect, the castle, bars, restaurants and so on only few minutes away by foot. Besides, the room is very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. I also like their free breakfast, it is simple but delicious.

Excellent place - I stayed in an apatment, with our own kitchen and barhroom. Great location, near the castle. People who work there are very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed this hostel!!

The rooms have six or more beds regardless of how many people you are traveling with. It can be a bit cave like with old creepy wardroHotelThe place is more like an apartment with a kitchen and living room rather than a hotel. Besides that, the staff was friendly and present 24/7, they helped us book taxis and gave recommendations. The facilities were good, shower was warm which is more than I can say about other hostels. Highly recommended this place.

One of the best I've ever been to and really cheap, thank you!