Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Great little place to stay in Prague in the Lesser town which is just on the other side of the Charles Bridge to the old town. The room (14 bed dorm) was great with a personal kitchen where for the first few nights everyone cooked and socialized together. The only downside was a large group of middle aged men who occupied the room on our last night and acted unsociably. The hostel did say they were looking to move them though, to their credit. I would recommend this place highly!

• 24th Jul 2015

Rooms had their own ensuite and kitchenette and we had a comfortable stay in Little Town. The location is very close to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and the nightlife. However it was €16 to use the laundry service, which is a bit extreme considering the nearest laundrette was across town.

10 bed dorm was actually an 18 bed dorm with a small door separating the two, but you had to walk thru one to get to the other. The room had its own kitchen, which was nice, but sharing 1 bathroom with 18 people was a bit frustrating. Other than that the only issue was the extremely slow wifi, even in the "internet room." The building itself is really cool, the location is amazing, and that staff were very accommodating.

Stayed here for a night in Prague. The location is great. Right up the street from Charles bridge. Atmosphere is fine but nothing too exciting. Which I suppose in the moment we were good with that. You have to pay a deposit for the lockers because they keep losing keys I guess. Why not padlocks...I don't know. Only one bathroom for a room at 12ish was a problem in the morning. And it was very loud with people coming in late and slamming doors and yelling. But that's not on them.

Private bathroom, but only one for 12 beds. Kitchen was poorly stocked with dishes/cookware. But location was excellent, clean except the bathroom floor was always wet except for right after cleaning. Nice area that had nightlife but not too loud either

Extremely well located, almost right on the Charles bridge street. The dorm I stayed in has tree rooms. First was kitchen; don't think of using it except for pasta. Two others were dorms; you have to went through the first one to access the other. Only one bathroom for 13 beds, which is obviously not enough when everybody wake up at the same hour. Would recommend if you choose something other than the dorms.

Cant judge the atmosphere because we stayed in a private room. Although it seemed that there wee a lot of families, couples and not so many group of young people. It is prrtty quiet.

This hostel is right in the beautiful medieval part of town. The good side is it's near all the Top Tourism attractions of old Prague, the downside is wading through huge groups of tourists and all nearby cafes and shops charged inflated tourist pricing. However, you can catch a few trams right out front and the Malostrenko metro stop is about 5 mins away by walking. Stay for a night or two to check out old Prague, but if you're in the city longer, make sure to visit other neighborhoods!

Brilliant location but atmosphere was lacking

I really appreciate the hostel! the location is excellent!!

• 16th Jun 2015

It was great, beds were super comfy if a bit creaky. Staff in reception and bar were both great

• 9th Jun 2015

Overall great place to stay with a helpful staff! Rooms were spacious and clean. Recommend!

• 31st May 2015

Great location. But kitchen was unusable, just some odd plates and mugs. The electric kettle had food left in it and was discusting. Some of the staff at reception spoke no English, but tried there best. Breakfast was tea, coffe, bread, jam, cheese and ham every day. Will say again location was perfect.

A lovely hotel located 2 mins walk from Charles Bridge. Very friendly welcoming staff and clean facilities. 13 x of us really liked this hotel - I would 100% stay at this hotel again +++++

Great location for sightseeing around the castle and the old town square, though it's a little far from the train station if you want to walk. The bathroom was great. The staff were very helpful and tolerated our many, sometimes confusing questions with humor. The airport transfer was quite nice. We had a lovely time.

Best quality I had for money! I paid only less than 10 euros so I didnt expect much, but I got such a clean and comfortable room that I couldnt believe it, completely recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great view of the castle and St Nicholas church from the window. Big bathroom and bedroom - very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend to all travelers!

In the bathroom some hair were left from the people staying there before us. Some guys startet working in the courtyard pretty early in the morning so it was very noisy. Room, breakfast, location and staff were great

I really recommend this hostel. The location is perfect, the castle, bars, restaurants and so on only few minutes away by foot. Besides, the room is very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. I also like their free breakfast, it is simple but delicious.

Excellent place - I stayed in an apatment, with our own kitchen and barhroom. Great location, near the castle. People who work there are very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed this hostel!!