Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything is great, I stayed in a private room with en suite and I really enjoy the room, it was very big and have a nice kitchen. The location is very good, near of the principal attractions.

A great stay.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. we had a big room with old furnitures. the bad was very clean, as the rest of the room and the whole hotel. Breakfast, which is included in the price of the room, was undemanding and plain. unfortunately we only had buns (+ stuff), coffee and tea. Nevertheless it's a very lovely place to stay in Prague offside the touristic area.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Never had as much space in the room (10-bed) as in this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hungary

Very nice place with a friendly stuff and a lot of good places to go to around. Some of the most important sights are only a few steps away. Would definitely go there again.

A really great place too stay,with a very lovley and helfull staff, very clean, quiet and situated in the most beautiful locations of Prague, between Charles Brigde and The Castle. Ive been travelling to Prague for 20 years and this is the Place I definitely going to stay on my NeXT trip:))

It's a very good opcion to stay in Prague. It's clean and comfortable, good prices and the location is great! I highly recomend this hostel.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Keys to go everywhere, so we truly felt safe; in the middle of the Old Town, with view to the Prague Castle; full equipped (except for a oven) and cleaned kitchen; big and cleaned bathrooms! Oh and on top of that they provide you a trustworthy and cheap transfer to the airport!

Absolutely LOVED our stay at Little Town. Friendly hostel, helpful staff and a lovely spacious room which was kept really clean throughout our stay. The fact the hostel is on the castle side of Charles Bridge means it doesn't feel like its in the middle of the tourist craziness but its super close and easy to walk across to the Old Town and to get to all the tourist attractions. Security was good, wifi was good. Definitely highly recommended.

you guys were great..i really enjoyed my stay..just the cook ventilation in my didnt really cleaned perhaps working but not doing its job to evacuate smell..

Very nice hostel! The best location possible!

Had no problems with the apt. Or the staff, and this is a wonderful city to visit. My only issue was with the money exchange scams which are throughout this city, not only at the airport and train station... I think this should be made very clear on the individual property sites, that Travelers Beware !! Money exchange is a problem in Prague. Check for fees which are not clearly posted.

• 4th Jan 2014

It was very comfortable but we cannot sleep even late because of the chattering noise of two Americans in the next room.

Terrible staff and not so nicely located.

There is only one key for a double bedroom, which is quite inconvenient. The assumption for 'guests in double bedroom shall always be together' should definitely be dismissed! The truth that hostel 'has no additional key' is unbelievable! 'My friend and I chose different areas of interest to explore that afternoon, but she forgot something in room, there is no other method but to call me back to open the door. Waste of time! What if something unexpected and urgent take place?

Hello, we dont understand to your complain. Our reception is open 24 hours, receptionist can go with you anytime to open the door. Each private room has only one key, but dormitories there we have keys for each person. Please next time explain us everything at the reception desk and we ll help you anytime. We are here for you 24 hours! Thank you for understanding. Reception. Little Town.

We had some problems with probable bed bugs or fleas, but the staff made every effort to sort this out - initially they had the room sprayed, but when this was not successful, they moved us to a new room.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • South Africa
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great price, great location, great room (seemed more an apartment than a room). Recommended for travellers looking for some quietness.

We had a great time here!

This hostel is perfectly located and is one of the cheapest hostels in Prague. The receptionist was super friendly and helpful, and there was nothing even remotely negative about the place