Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The website is very misleading... 6 beds to a room doesn't include the fact that there are adjoining rooms, also with 6 beds; so 12 people to 1 bathroom! Difficult! Each 'room' has a small common area, but there is nowhere for everyone to mingle, not an easy place to use if you are travelling alone. The location is great however, right at the end of the Charles Bridge and you can walk to the Old Town. Continental breakfast was good,as much as you like. It was very clean and bed was comfortable.

The hostel itself is great! Awesome location, clean rooms, great staff, and free breakfast. My only complaint is that it was very noisy outside our room during the night and early in the morning because we were right across from a restaurant, so it was hard to get a good nights sleep.

Everything is nice there except the bathroom- the curtain does not fully cover the window that everyone in the corridor could see exactly what you are doing in the bathroom if they would like to. Staff should fix the curtain because it is really insecure...

Mixed bag in terms of staff. Great location in the old town close to Charles Bridge and the castle. Laundry was expensive and not properly dry which was a shame. But for the price, location and size of the room I would stay again.

It is a hotel turned into a hostel. Huge room with multiple beds. No real common area to speak of, but the room was really nice. The staff were alright, often I would stand there for a couple of minutes waiting for them to acknowledge me after I say hello. Was a bit frustrating, but they weren't overtly mean or anything. Was a nice place overall, within walking distance from the old town. The kitchen was a bit lackluster, survey what is available before you go shopping haha.

The location is everything. Right in the heart of things just across the Charles Bridge. Our room overlooked the castle and St Nicholas' church. Could hardly have been better. Not much community feeling as no actual livingroom but who needs it in Prague where there is so much to see and do nearby. Well run and great value.

Seasoned hostel goer and this is a truly nice place to stay. Large rooms, lack of good wifi.

This place was amazing. The staff were extremely nice the rooms were clean the showers were great and the beds sooo comfy (as far as hostels go). When we go back to Prague we will defiantly stay here.

Overall a good place to stay. However, why does the key deposit need to be more than two nights cost for the room? We ended up with extra Czech currency because we had no way to spend it after getting the deposit back. Other amenities were on par with other hostels. The staff seemed a bit cranky upon our arrival, perhaps it was just coincidence. For the price it was good, although these things could be easily improved.

Wonderful place! Spacious kitchen and bathroom, only 8 euros! Already recommended to travelers met in other cities...

Congratulations...really nice hostel!! Close to the main turistic places . The staff was very friendly trying to help us everytime.

We had a private double room with excellent view. Very clean, shared bathroom and toilet with only one other private room. Staff were helpful and friendly. Not a social hostel from our experience as common room was not readily used in the time we were there. Wifi went in and out. Free breakfast was great. A Spread of cereal, bread, jams, cheese, ham, tea and percolated coffee. Set me up for the day. All in all, enjoyed our stay and it was a good base to explore Prague from.

quite spacious and good location very good value for money

Brilliant stay. Staff were so helpful!

Nice staff good hostel ,short walk to all you come to see in Prague .

Really nice location, right in the middle of old Prague and the upper city where the church is.

I was looking for hotel / apartment with kitchen facilities, where I did not expect to have toilet and bathroom upstairs. I need to climb up the ladder very time I went to bathroom.

• 8th May 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Couple, 41+

Very close to castle..staff had a good advices..room was very clean and spacious..I extended my stay as I felt very well in this accommodation.

Beautiful place..Big bedroom.Big bathroom. wifi poor signal.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Honestly, eventhough the location is excellent because it is close to all the sightseeing places, it isn't worth the price you pay for it. First off, there wasn't a television as promised. Second off, there was no parking around it. The nearest Garage was quite a bit away and expensive. The breakfast that was served was bare minimum.