Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The location is everything. Right in the heart of things just across the Charles Bridge. Our room overlooked the castle and St Nicholas' church. Could hardly have been better. Not much community feeling as no actual livingroom but who needs it in Prague where there is so much to see and do nearby. Well run and great value.

A very nice and clean place in a grate location! It is very colse to the main sightseeing spots and places to eat and drink and also to the metro station what in my opinion is it's strongest value. What's more in this hostel you can feel the unique atmosphere of old Prague. Also staff is very nice nad helpful. Only breakfast wasn't so great (terrible coffee) in a dining room too small for all the guests but it wasn't something that would be impossible to bear.

Seasoned hostel goer and this is a truly nice place to stay. Large rooms, lack of good wifi.

This place was amazing. The staff were extremely nice the rooms were clean the showers were great and the beds sooo comfy (as far as hostels go). When we go back to Prague we will defiantly stay here.

Overall a good place to stay. However, why does the key deposit need to be more than two nights cost for the room? We ended up with extra Czech currency because we had no way to spend it after getting the deposit back. Other amenities were on par with other hostels. The staff seemed a bit cranky upon our arrival, perhaps it was just coincidence. For the price it was good, although these things could be easily improved.

Wonderful place! Spacious kitchen and bathroom, only 8 euros! Already recommended to travelers met in other cities...

Congratulations...really nice hostel!! Close to the main turistic places . The staff was very friendly trying to help us everytime.

Nice hostel in a decent part of town. Good walking distance from many popular sites. Not as cramped/crowded as many other hostels I'd been to, which was nice. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was not very good though.

We had a private double room with excellent view. Very clean, shared bathroom and toilet with only one other private room. Staff were helpful and friendly. Not a social hostel from our experience as common room was not readily used in the time we were there. Wifi went in and out. Free breakfast was great. A Spread of cereal, bread, jams, cheese, ham, tea and percolated coffee. Set me up for the day. All in all, enjoyed our stay and it was a good base to explore Prague from.

quite spacious and good location very good value for money

Brilliant stay. Staff were so helpful!

Nice staff good hostel ,short walk to all you come to see in Prague .

Really nice location, right in the middle of old Prague and the upper city where the church is.

I was looking for hotel / apartment with kitchen facilities, where I did not expect to have toilet and bathroom upstairs. I need to climb up the ladder very time I went to bathroom.

• 8th May 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Couple, 41+

Very close to castle..staff had a good advices..room was very clean and spacious..I extended my stay as I felt very well in this accommodation.

Beautiful place..Big bedroom.Big bathroom. wifi poor signal.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Honestly, eventhough the location is excellent because it is close to all the sightseeing places, it isn't worth the price you pay for it. First off, there wasn't a television as promised. Second off, there was no parking around it. The nearest Garage was quite a bit away and expensive. The breakfast that was served was bare minimum.

With a great location and great price this was an excellent value for the money.

everything's ok. just the breakfast is 5 euros and it's very poor i think. location isvery good. its not in the old town but close to the castle and the church.

1 2 Next » last »