Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I loved the feel of the place, felt more like a shared apartment than a hostel.

very nice architecture, visited by many tourist groups clean, bright, nice restaurants, bars and public transportation facilities around highly recommend this place not for hanging out at the hostel but a must for accommodation

By far the most comfy bed of my entire trip. Plus it was more of an apartment rather than a hostel. Being situated next to a bar was also a winner!

Solid choice for a quiet and clean bed in Prague.

• 27th Aug 2013

Perfect location! Lovely large room facing into the square - had a shared bathroom which was always nice and clean. There are great cafe's, bars and restaurants nearby and a fantastic view up to the castle. Staff were friendly, we didn't see them much though because we were out sight seeing. Would definitely stay here again. Pefect for couples or families - more like apartments than a hostel, so if you're looking for a party I would look elsewhere.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

This was our second time staying at this hostel. After staying the first time, we would have recommend this hostel. Now after our second and last time staying here, I would not recommend it. We woke up in the morning with several questionable bug bites all over our bodies. I'm assuming that the hostel has bed bugs. Also the hostel made us wait several hours to check in before our room was ready, so we wasted a lot of time. Besides that the hostel is very nice. It's located in amazing place.

Hello, about your comment. Please why you didn t come to the reception desk?? When you were checking out you didn tell us anything about it..We have checked the room and we didn t find anything..We ll call dezinfection man to check it. NEXT TIME PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THE RECEPTION and please don t leave without any notice. Kind regards. Reception.

Great place to stay while visiting Prague as its right in the centrum of it. I travled by car and there is a parking place just few m away, it is a bit more expensive but at least there is always somone present so its safe to park there.

Very clean and organized. Thank you for a wonderful stay in Prague!

It's a good, clean and well located Hostel! I would recommend to everyone who is going to Prague!

FABULOUS staff and location! A very short walk to both Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, as well as many dining options. The only change I'd recommend is more shower and bathroom facilities for bigger dorms. We shared one bathroom and shower between 12 people. Thanks for the amazing stay, though! Clean, secure, and friendly!

Great place, located just underneath the City Castle. You can get to the old town in less than 10 min with the trams. The room I stayed had something like seven beds, a kitchen and a big bathroom, even though we were just a couple. The place itself is very cute!

It's right at the castle complex. Around 5 minutes walk to the scenic part of the castle and also 5 minutes walk to Charles bridge. Awesome location in my opinion. Staff are really nice and helpful too.

Staff were friendly, clean rooms and a great location-a short walk to old town over charles bridge and close to the castle and public transport.

Great hostel! The room that we stayed in had an AMAZING view!! The window faced a beautiful church. The hostel is in the perfect location. It's right in the middle of everything. Stay here!!!

The hotel is conveniently located on an old square in a 10-minutes walk from the Prague's Castle and from the subway. A bunch of cafes are located nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfy.

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Russia

The owner emailed me right after i booked the room and told me that they are giving the room facing the square as requested. It was a different room when we arrived but its not a big problem coz the room we had was clean and spacious for 3 persons. It has everything we need for 2 nights stay.

It's a very good hostels, rooms were huge. Beds were comfortable. It's close to Charle's bridge and not that far from the castle. Free wifi as well as free pcs.

It was a pleasant stay, by and large. However, one thing that I found inconvenient was that about 10 people were sharing 1 bathroom! That's a huge rush, especially in the morning when everyone is trying to head out early. Also, maybe they could stock their kitchen with basic free food, like bread, butter, jam, marmalade, cheese, coffee and tea. It would definitely improve ratings.

It is just located in the heart of old town on the west part of the river, just 10 min walking to the castle. We had a private room for 2 people. It had its own kitchen and toilet (very comfortable). The only problem is that the toilet had a window with a curtain to the corridor but it didn't give you 100% privacy which was quite annoying. There is no problem in leaving your luggage in the hotel, but all the toilets are located in the rooms so after checkout you can't use them. Rest was perfect!

I have to say a big thankyou to the staff they are very welcoming easy to speak to and very informative. We stayed in the private ensuite room and it was everything u needed and in someways better then a hotel. I will b recommending all friends and for sure my next visit to Prague I will stay there.It is sitsituated near the castle district and 5min walk to Charles bridge, 15mins and you are right in the heart of the old town