Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location for sightseeing around the castle and the old town square, though it's a little far from the train station if you want to walk. The bathroom was great. The staff were very helpful and tolerated our many, sometimes confusing questions with humor. The airport transfer was quite nice. We had a lovely time.

Best quality I had for money! I paid only less than 10 euros so I didnt expect much, but I got such a clean and comfortable room that I couldnt believe it, completely recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great view of the castle and St Nicholas church from the window. Big bathroom and bedroom - very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend to all travelers!

In the bathroom some hair were left from the people staying there before us. Some guys startet working in the courtyard pretty early in the morning so it was very noisy. Room, breakfast, location and staff were great

I really recommend this hostel. The location is perfect, the castle, bars, restaurants and so on only few minutes away by foot. Besides, the room is very clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. I also like their free breakfast, it is simple but delicious.

Excellent place - I stayed in an apatment, with our own kitchen and barhroom. Great location, near the castle. People who work there are very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed this hostel!!

The rooms have six or more beds regardless of how many people you are traveling with. It can be a bit cave like with old creepy wardroHotelThe place is more like an apartment with a kitchen and living room rather than a hotel. Besides that, the staff was friendly and present 24/7, they helped us book taxis and gave recommendations. The facilities were good, shower was warm which is more than I can say about other hostels. Highly recommended this place.

One of the best I've ever been to and really cheap, thank you!

I recommend you want to stay a comfortable night. The room is higher than your expect. But the breakfast make me disappointed.

Very nice place,good location and staff is very kind.

This wad hands down the best, cleanest, nicest hostel I have ever stayed

For couples i would definitely recommend "Little Town hostel". Our room was huge: kitchen, bathroom and bedroom (over 2 floors). My girlffriend and i, each of us, only payed 18€ for one night (breakfast included). The location of the hostel is perfect, near to the charles bridge (walking distance to the center of prague)

Location was fantastic! Room clean, staff pleasant, security good. The included breakfast was minimal, and we ended up going out for coffee each day because the hotel's was pretty bad. Weak internet signal in room (from "internet room" downstairs). Booked a private room, but it was converted from a "dorm" style room for the off-season, which was strange because there were 6 extra empty beds. Because it was such a huge room, it was cold and took a while to warm up after turning on the radiators.

• 21st Nov 2014

The hostel has a great location. There is only one toilet and one shower in the 12 bed room, so if someone is showering or using the toilet the other 11 need to wait for a long time. The bathroom was not very clean. The staff is not very polite. The kitchen is small with a really small fridge, it's not suited for 12 people to use. Common area is small and WiFi rather bad.

Dont know about the dorms but the doubles are huge. Basically a whole appartment withyour own kitchen amd bathroom.

• 15th Sep 2014

Little town give a clear direction to go to their hostel by public transport. It near to the main square (2 to 3minute walk), restaurant and bar is nearby. We stay at 12dorm rooms, the room is separated into two rooms, have one toilet , one kitchen and every bed have a locker with key. The room is clean and staff is friendly. Just the towel is dirty (almost every towel have yellow marks) and do not have social room. Overall have a good stay at Little town.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I always choose this hostel when I stay in Prague. Its a beautiful place and a good atmosphere for meeting other people (especially if you stay in the dorms). Little Town is in a tourist part of Prague, but its not too chaotic just to relax outside on the balcony. The staff isn't the surpassingly friendly, but they do their job well. I will definitely come back next time I'm in the city.

Beds were really comfortable and the room was big. Wifi was really bad, so wouldn't recommend staying if you are booking the trip as you go, otherwise you will have to go to restaurants to use the wifi. 2 of the staff were great, 2 weren't. Stood at reception next to the girl for about two minutes before she looked up from her computer and just said to me "you don't have to wait for me to ask what you want". All in all a good place to stay for an organised traveller who has booked ahead.

• 6th Sep 2014

Little town is not in the center, but everything is just a short walk/tram ride away. Our room was spacious with it's own kitchen. It is definitely worth the money, though I didn't mean any fellow travelers. I wouldn't recommend if staying alone, it isn't a social able environment .

Good location and a separate room for 7 persons with bathroom and a small kitchen. Nice hostel in general. No lockers in rooms and internet is not that good. My bed was quite old, but beds are not double-bunk as usually in hostels but single-level that is nice.