Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

A lovely hotel located 2 mins walk from Charles Bridge. Very friendly welcoming staff and clean facilities. 13 x of us really liked this hotel - I would 100% stay at this hotel again +++++

Great location for sightseeing around the castle and the old town square, though it's a little far from the train station if you want to walk. The bathroom was great. The staff were very helpful and tolerated our many, sometimes confusing questions with humor. The airport transfer was quite nice. We had a lovely time.

Best quality I had for money! I paid only less than 10 euros so I didnt expect much, but I got such a clean and comfortable room that I couldnt believe it, completely recommend!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Für diesen Preis echt ein geniales Hostel nähe Karlsbrücke.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Austria

Lindo hostel, la ubicacion buena

Great view of the castle and St Nicholas church from the window. Big bathroom and bedroom - very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend to all travelers!

Nao tem banheiro na recepcao, apenas no quarto entao se vc fez check out e deixou as malas no hostel nao pode usar o banheiro quando for pegar as malas.wifi pessimo,

1 2 Next » last »