Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

With a great location and great price this was an excellent value for the money.

everything's ok. just the breakfast is 5 euros and it's very poor i think. location isvery good. its not in the old town but close to the castle and the church.

Excellent price to quality, nice and elegant building, clean room and bed (dormitory), I wish I could spend there more time. 5 minutes to the Charles Bridge, very friendly and quiet place.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great shower and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms with big lockers and lots of chairs to sit on. Very clean for a room of 10 people, too! Pretty good location with a short walk to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.

Everything is great, I stayed in a private room with en suite and I really enjoy the room, it was very big and have a nice kitchen. The location is very good, near of the principal attractions.

Sehr nette Leute, sauber. Traumhafte lage. Das einzige ist dem Frühstück war sehr arm.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

A great stay.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. we had a big room with old furnitures. the bad was very clean, as the rest of the room and the whole hotel. Breakfast, which is included in the price of the room, was undemanding and plain. unfortunately we only had buns (+ stuff), coffee and tea. Nevertheless it's a very lovely place to stay in Prague offside the touristic area.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Never had as much space in the room (10-bed) as in this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hungary

nice, recommend to you guys.

Nous avions réservé une chambre pour deux qui s'est révélée être un vrai appartement. L'hôtel est situé à 2min à pied du pont Charles d'un côté et 5min du château de l'autre ce qui en fait un parfait endroit pour un séjour à Prague!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Very nice place with a friendly stuff and a lot of good places to go to around. Some of the most important sights are only a few steps away. Would definitely go there again.

A really great place too stay,with a very lovley and helfull staff, very clean, quiet and situated in the most beautiful locations of Prague, between Charles Brigde and The Castle. Ive been travelling to Prague for 20 years and this is the Place I definitely going to stay on my NeXT trip:))

It's a very good opcion to stay in Prague. It's clean and comfortable, good prices and the location is great! I highly recomend this hostel.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Keys to go everywhere, so we truly felt safe; in the middle of the Old Town, with view to the Prague Castle; full equipped (except for a oven) and cleaned kitchen; big and cleaned bathrooms! Oh and on top of that they provide you a trustworthy and cheap transfer to the airport!

Absolutely LOVED our stay at Little Town. Friendly hostel, helpful staff and a lovely spacious room which was kept really clean throughout our stay. The fact the hostel is on the castle side of Charles Bridge means it doesn't feel like its in the middle of the tourist craziness but its super close and easy to walk across to the Old Town and to get to all the tourist attractions. Security was good, wifi was good. Definitely highly recommended.

you guys were great..i really enjoyed my stay..just the cook ventilation in my didnt really cleaned perhaps working but not doing its job to evacuate smell..

1 2 Next » last »