Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a 2 room hostel with 7 beds in each room. My dormmates were very friendly and nice to chat with. I actually liked this because I was able to shut the door and turn the light out, while the the "room" of other people stayed awake. The beds were okay comfortable. It was cool while I was in Prague but I can imagine in hotter weather they should add a fan to the rooms. Only 1 shower/bathroom to use.

Wonderful place

Really nice hostel, excellent location and friendly staff. Some cleanliness issues but otherwise great.

• 24th Aug 2015

really relaxed place with an interesting mix of people.

Had a lovely stay here. The guy who works the night shifts is ridiculously helpful and made our stay so enjoyable, he knows all the best places to go!

1 2 Next » last »