Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I was looking for hotel / apartment with kitchen facilities, where I did not expect to have toilet and bathroom upstairs. I need to climb up the ladder very time I went to bathroom.

• 8th May 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Couple, 41+

Very close to castle..staff had a good advices..room was very clean and spacious..I extended my stay as I felt very well in this accommodation.

Beautiful place..Big bedroom.Big bathroom. wifi poor signal.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Honestly, eventhough the location is excellent because it is close to all the sightseeing places, it isn't worth the price you pay for it. First off, there wasn't a television as promised. Second off, there was no parking around it. The nearest Garage was quite a bit away and expensive. The breakfast that was served was bare minimum.

With a great location and great price this was an excellent value for the money.

everything's ok. just the breakfast is 5 euros and it's very poor i think. location isvery good. its not in the old town but close to the castle and the church.

Excellent price to quality, nice and elegant building, clean room and bed (dormitory), I wish I could spend there more time. 5 minutes to the Charles Bridge, very friendly and quiet place.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great shower and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms with big lockers and lots of chairs to sit on. Very clean for a room of 10 people, too! Pretty good location with a short walk to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.

Everything is great, I stayed in a private room with en suite and I really enjoy the room, it was very big and have a nice kitchen. The location is very good, near of the principal attractions.

A great stay.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. we had a big room with old furnitures. the bad was very clean, as the rest of the room and the whole hotel. Breakfast, which is included in the price of the room, was undemanding and plain. unfortunately we only had buns (+ stuff), coffee and tea. Nevertheless it's a very lovely place to stay in Prague offside the touristic area.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Never had as much space in the room (10-bed) as in this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hungary

nice, recommend to you guys.

Very nice place with a friendly stuff and a lot of good places to go to around. Some of the most important sights are only a few steps away. Would definitely go there again.

A really great place too stay,with a very lovley and helfull staff, very clean, quiet and situated in the most beautiful locations of Prague, between Charles Brigde and The Castle. Ive been travelling to Prague for 20 years and this is the Place I definitely going to stay on my NeXT trip:))

It's a very good opcion to stay in Prague. It's clean and comfortable, good prices and the location is great! I highly recomend this hostel.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Keys to go everywhere, so we truly felt safe; in the middle of the Old Town, with view to the Prague Castle; full equipped (except for a oven) and cleaned kitchen; big and cleaned bathrooms! Oh and on top of that they provide you a trustworthy and cheap transfer to the airport!

Absolutely LOVED our stay at Little Town. Friendly hostel, helpful staff and a lovely spacious room which was kept really clean throughout our stay. The fact the hostel is on the castle side of Charles Bridge means it doesn't feel like its in the middle of the tourist craziness but its super close and easy to walk across to the Old Town and to get to all the tourist attractions. Security was good, wifi was good. Definitely highly recommended.

you guys were great..i really enjoyed my stay..just the cook ventilation in my didnt really cleaned perhaps working but not doing its job to evacuate smell..

we were quite suprised to get the price for 2 people in a large private room, sharing very clean bathroom with another 2 girls. Room had a direct view to a nice litte square. nearby main sightseeings. recommend to stay.