Little Town Reviews

Malostranské náměstí 11/260, Prague 1 - Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Overall a good place to stay. However, why does the key deposit need to be more than two nights cost for the room? We ended up with extra Czech currency because we had no way to spend it after getting the deposit back. Other amenities were on par with other hostels. The staff seemed a bit cranky upon our arrival, perhaps it was just coincidence. For the price it was good, although these things could be easily improved.

Wonderful place! Spacious kitchen and bathroom, only 8 euros! Already recommended to travelers met in other cities...

Congratulations...really nice hostel!! Close to the main turistic places . The staff was very friendly trying to help us everytime.

We had a private double room with excellent view. Very clean, shared bathroom and toilet with only one other private room. Staff were helpful and friendly. Not a social hostel from our experience as common room was not readily used in the time we were there. Wifi went in and out. Free breakfast was great. A Spread of cereal, bread, jams, cheese, ham, tea and percolated coffee. Set me up for the day. All in all, enjoyed our stay and it was a good base to explore Prague from.

quite spacious and good location very good value for money

Brilliant stay. Staff were so helpful!

Nice staff good hostel ,short walk to all you come to see in Prague .

Really nice location, right in the middle of old Prague and the upper city where the church is.

I was looking for hotel / apartment with kitchen facilities, where I did not expect to have toilet and bathroom upstairs. I need to climb up the ladder very time I went to bathroom.

• 8th May 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • Couple, 41+

Very close to castle..staff had a good advices..room was very clean and spacious..I extended my stay as I felt very well in this accommodation.

Beautiful place..Big bedroom.Big bathroom. wifi poor signal.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Honestly, eventhough the location is excellent because it is close to all the sightseeing places, it isn't worth the price you pay for it. First off, there wasn't a television as promised. Second off, there was no parking around it. The nearest Garage was quite a bit away and expensive. The breakfast that was served was bare minimum.

With a great location and great price this was an excellent value for the money.

everything's ok. just the breakfast is 5 euros and it's very poor i think. location isvery good. its not in the old town but close to the castle and the church.

Excellent price to quality, nice and elegant building, clean room and bed (dormitory), I wish I could spend there more time. 5 minutes to the Charles Bridge, very friendly and quiet place.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great shower and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms with big lockers and lots of chairs to sit on. Very clean for a room of 10 people, too! Pretty good location with a short walk to Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.

Everything is great, I stayed in a private room with en suite and I really enjoy the room, it was very big and have a nice kitchen. The location is very good, near of the principal attractions.

A great stay.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. we had a big room with old furnitures. the bad was very clean, as the rest of the room and the whole hotel. Breakfast, which is included in the price of the room, was undemanding and plain. unfortunately we only had buns (+ stuff), coffee and tea. Nevertheless it's a very lovely place to stay in Prague offside the touristic area.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever been so far. Never had as much space in the room (10-bed) as in this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014