Live! Hostel Reviews

1088 Budapest Rákóczi út 27b, Budapest, Hungary

It's actually a large apartment converted into a small hostel with several rooms and all the facilities. I stayed in a single private room with shared bathroom. Although walls between rooms are thin, there was no noise. There is enough bathrooms and toilets, I never had to wait. Everything was clean and functioning. Staff was very helpful, although they are not there 24/7, I didn't find it problematic. I was happy with my stay, and I can recommend this hostel to anyone.

Great place right in the center of the city. Awesome host!

Very helpful hosts. Allowed me leave items and hang out well after the checkout time while waiting for a late train departure.