Live! Hostel Reviews

1088 Budapest Rákóczi út 27b, Budapest, Hungary

Great place right in the center of the city. Awesome host!

Very helpful hosts. Allowed me leave items and hang out well after the checkout time while waiting for a late train departure.

This Hostell lacks social atmosphere. What I like about hostells in general is the opotonity to meet other trawellers. This hostel is missing good common areas where you would actually like to hang out when you are at the hostel. This hostel is missing this.

I don't want to hurt you but If you would like to meet peoples you can't spend your all day in your room... But Ok I understood.... But I really would like to know whats your problem with our facilities (we have free air con, free laundry, free late check out, kitchen etc. ) Location? we are 1 min from the party area and most of the sights are in walking distance. Value for money: if you visit a city during a festival or spec event its more expensive. Your review is unfair and not the truth.

Brilliant hostel by far the best one we stayed and very good price, highly reccomend it!

This hostel was one of the best we stayed in on our interrailtrip. Our rooms were tidy and in very good condition. It felt like home and it was extremely nice that the hostel was small and the atmosphere great and comfortable.