Liverpool Lodge Reviews

1 Coleridge St, Liverpool, England

Would be great to have a facility to pay by card.

• 14th Mar 2015

Good value for money, you get what you pay for. Great location for Anfield and city centre!

• 19th Feb 2015

On arrival told we could only settle the bill in cash- not stated anywhere on emails received beforehand. Then told we were actually staying at a different location and that she would drive us there, very odd and again not stated beforehand. When finally got to our lodgings they were well furnished, comfortable and clean, although no heating so electric blowers everywhere. Could also have benefited from having a glass or two in the rooms. Would probably look to stay elsewhere next time.

• 31st Dec 2014

No 24 hour reception (as advertised) so had to make a special trip to check in. Took ages as we got lost, it's not easy to find, hidden away in one way back streets. Card machine broken on arrival so had to find a cash point. Booked a Standard 3 Bed Private and only got 2 beds for 3 people. Room was cold, no heating. Owner shouted & cursed at me during breakfast in front of other guests for mis-reading a sign but was generally v helpful rest of the time. Showers great but experience / vibe poor.

The owner of the place just made the difference very helpful guy!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

We booked a double bed room only to arrive and find that our booking had been messed up and we'd been given a twin room, so we (a couple) had no choice but to sleep on creaky, uncomfortable bunk beds which hurt my partner's back. The room had a drainpipe in the corner which connected to the loo upstairs, so we were awoken at 6am. We paid £60 for all this and were very tired and upset by our experience here.

On arrival - no idea I was coming .... Didn't even know how to check the website to see my booking. Gave me wrong room, so was moved. Towel as small as a hand towel shower a hall cupboard. Urine all around toilet and floor. Parking - in arrival - no parking at all. When I asked - parking in the footpath area .... It's free as there's no parking machines - lol Room - no windows and no vent - hot and stuffy .

Very clean hostel about £6 taxi into main city centre. The location is pretty rough even warned to be careful by cabbie. In a group of lads so was fine but wouldnt stay in couples or on own.

• 18th Oct 2014

It was a pretty nice place for the money. The owner is remodeling areas so it will probably be very nice in the future. I got my own room with a shared bathroom. The bed was extremely comfortable, even more comfortable than my standard dorm bed! This was probably the best part! Oh and a really great breakfast is included!

View all Liverpool Bed and Breakfasts