Liverpool Lodge

Rating 81 Total Reviews

• Italy, Female, 31-40
22nd Feb 2017
3.7

At check in they didn't want to give me the room I booked because they have made a mistake in the price, so I had to call the booking agency and after they end up giving me a little dingy room, with no window and a single bed. At check out next morning, they didn't even bother to inform me, that overnight a storm has arrived. ...no comment. Awful place, bad customer service and really they don't know what being professional is.