Fabulous 5,850 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5,850 Total Reviews
Living Cat's Hostel Located at Cañizares 6, 28012, Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28012 Cañizares 6, 28012
86% 5850
40.4127771 -3.7017917
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Great hostel if you want to meet people and have a great time. Shower and toilet rooms are super small but they are clean so that's all that really matters. Staff were excellent, pub crawl a must and the walking tour.

Hi!!!!Thank you for your comment!!! We are glad to know you enjoyed some of the our activities!!!! See you soon!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel, and I was incredibly impressed. The staff is super friendly, the rooms are clean, and there's all sorts of activities. The wristband key/watch combo is genius. When I return to Madrid, I'll book here. I now have high expectations for future hostel stays!

Hi!!! Thank you for staying with us and leave us this review!!! We are looking forward to seeing you soon

• lacastro
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

It's really pretty but don't drink the coffe from breakfast, it's awful hahaha

20th Jul 2016
5.1

My fellow traveler and I did not have a good experience at Living Cats. To be fair, we weren't aware that this place is advertised specifically as a party hostel. But aside from the bumping music and half-full cups of beer everywhere, the dorms, bathrooms, and common areas felt uncomfortable and dirty. Location and security were good, so this place might work for you if you're just looking for a place to crash after partying.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Come for the shower, stay for the happy hour and get super cheap( and strong) sangria .The bar has awesome vibes on salsa and free dinner night are a must to attend!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Cat's! Great location, great vibe and really fantastic decor. Love the glass ceiling common area.

13th Jul 2016
6.9

Hostel is very safe, and the breakfast included is just awesome! Only thing I didn't like, and it is very important though is the atmosphere. A littlle gloomy and people not communicating with each other that much at all......otherwise a great place to stay.

13th Jul 2016

Loved this hostel. Once you found your way around it is actually a very great location. Vibes were great. Overall great experience. Made great friends. Wifi was terrible. Only complaint is one of the pub crawl staff, male, was super rude. Grabbed me by the arm more than once and I told him not to touch me and he told me to shut up. Everyone else was great. Would stay here again.

Hi, thank you for your comment!! We are sorry for the situation that you mentioned about the pub crawl. We have been asking to our staff about it and we think that this is something related to cultural matter. He just told you to move on several times when you were in the line and since he did not get any result he took your arm to move you in and wanted to say:"stop talking and move in" ( maybe he said : shut up as he is not a native speaker and sometimes non native speakers use this word when they want to say be quiet, sorry for that) We understand this way could be rude or estrange for you but physical contact is not that bad in our culture and in general in Mediterranean cultures and we apologies for this situation. Pub Crawl guides need to make sure everything goes on time, everybody has a good time and nobody gets lost.... sometimes this is hard work. Apologies again for that and thank you for staying with us

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

We had a great time at the cats. They have a pub crawl every night and the Thursday night one is crazy good (20 euro though). Our rooms aircon was to good and I had to wear a jumper occasionally. I've been traveling for 3 months and this is the best hostel so far.

Thank you very much for staying with us!!!!! We are glad to know you did the Pub Crawl...best in the city!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you again!!!

12th Jul 2016

Great atmosphere and lovely staff. Some of the facilities were a little dirty, but the beds were very clean. i didn't get to take advantage of the activities, but they seem to have something every night! A bit of a younger crowd, but still very nice.

Hi, thank you for your comment!! We hope you can enjoy our activities next time!!!! Kind Regards