Fabulous 6,250 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,250 Total Reviews
Living Cat's Hostel Located at Cañizares 6, 28012, Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28012 Cañizares 6, 28012
86% 6250
40.4127771 -3.7017917
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

Staff was super awesome:) I made an error with my booking but the girl was able to change it :) But I booked a private ensuite which wasn't that great :( The toilet and bathroom was outside the room, It was really hot in the room and we had to go to the checkout people to change the temperature! Which was not that comfortable considering we were only there for one night!!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016
8.0

Perfect location and nice atmosphere, but the dorm smelled really terrible during my entire stay. We kept the door of the room open several times when we were in, cause the smell was so horrible, but that didn't help enough. Also I think it is a bit exaggerated that people have to pay to leave there suitcases in the hostel when you're already paying 17e a night for a 12-bedroom dorm. Besides that the hostel is a perfect place to meet people and the facilities were clean.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

Great location, clean place and good price. I highly recommend to Tapas Tour, the food was AWESOME and a good way to meet people. Excessive deposits for key, lockers, towel etc was a bit annoying.

Hi, thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our TAPAS TOUR!!! We are looking forward to seeing you soon

28th Nov 2016
6.9

Beautiful space, but no cooking facilities (which is a big thing for me). Also, not uncommon, but they charge to store luggage for the day. Wicked cheap drinks at the bar though, if you're looking to get wrecked at a pub crawl for 15 euros, this is your jam. As for feeling at home, place is beautiful inside but not the kind of place I would spread out and get comfy for long. Still, nice place to meet folks.

22nd Nov 2016

Perfect hostel if you want to party and still get a good night sleep, great bar and pub crawl but also the rooms are far enough away so that you can still sleep. As a solo traveler it is perfect because they offer so many social activities so you can meet people very easily! I didn't have a phone so no way to set an alarm clock and the staff came and woke me up in the morning so I wouldn't miss my flight, very sweet of them, thanks for not forgetting about me! :)

Hi!!! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed most of our activities!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Comfy beds and sheets, clean rooms and bathrooms, pretty social vibe at the bar.

18th Nov 2016

Amazing hostel! Good pub crawl good atmosphere good bar in hostel with good tequila sunrises for super cheap

18th Nov 2016
8.0

The rooms were very nice and clean, however the bathrooms were not very clean. I had a good experience with all the staff memeber, but one was very rude to me at one point. It is definitely a party hostel and they offer great deals for pub crawls, tapas tours and at the bar. The location was also very easy to get around and in a good part of the city, however wouldn't recommend at night.

17th Nov 2016

I had the night/weekend of my night here. After missing my flight the staff was more than willing to help me out and I ended up staying here 3 nights instead of 1. The atmosphere is second to none at this hostel. There are always friendly travelers and things to do, walking tours, pub crawls, anything! And the location! This place truly lives up to its reputation; it's a must stay!

17th Nov 2016

Overall this was a good party hostel. They had great weekend parties. The hostel does nickel and dime you by charging a luggage storage fee 2 euros and a cup deposit of 1 euro per cup. Just a little greedy, I say this because no other hostel I've been to in 2 months did this. I liked the rooms and the people here.