Fabulous 5,858 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5,858 Total Reviews
Living Cat's Hostel Located at Cañizares 6, 28012, Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28012 Cañizares 6, 28012
86% 5858
40.4127771 -3.7017917
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Absolutely fantastic hostel, highly recommend, staff went out of their way to help out and were very friendly. Only downside is not being able to consume your own alcohol in the hostel meaning you have to buy overpriced beer from the bar...

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Great hostel if you want to meet people and have a great time. Shower and toilet rooms are super small but they are clean so that's all that really matters. Staff were excellent, pub crawl a must and the walking tour.

Hi!!!!Thank you for your comment!!! We are glad to know you enjoyed some of the our activities!!!! See you soon!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel, and I was incredibly impressed. The staff is super friendly, the rooms are clean, and there's all sorts of activities. The wristband key/watch combo is genius. When I return to Madrid, I'll book here. I now have high expectations for future hostel stays!

Hi!!! Thank you for staying with us and leave us this review!!! We are looking forward to seeing you soon

• lacastro
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

It's really pretty but don't drink the coffe from breakfast, it's awful hahaha

20th Jul 2016
5.1

My fellow traveler and I did not have a good experience at Living Cats. To be fair, we weren't aware that this place is advertised specifically as a party hostel. But aside from the bumping music and half-full cups of beer everywhere, the dorms, bathrooms, and common areas felt uncomfortable and dirty. Location and security were good, so this place might work for you if you're just looking for a place to crash after partying.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Come for the shower, stay for the happy hour and get super cheap( and strong) sangria .The bar has awesome vibes on salsa and free dinner night are a must to attend!

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Definitely the nicest hostel I've stayed it in terms of decoration and look, the common room was awesome. Only bad part was my first encounter with the receptionist (she seemed Eastern European), as I was travelling with a friend and I have booked all of our accomodation, I have always paid the deposit and then upon arrival I just ask the staff to make my friend pay a little more than I did off the balance.This receptionist told me it not her problem to help us out and refused to help

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Cat's! Great location, great vibe and really fantastic decor. Love the glass ceiling common area.

13th Jul 2016
6.9

Hostel is very safe, and the breakfast included is just awesome! Only thing I didn't like, and it is very important though is the atmosphere. A littlle gloomy and people not communicating with each other that much at all......otherwise a great place to stay.

13th Jul 2016

Loved this hostel. Once you found your way around it is actually a very great location. Vibes were great. Overall great experience. Made great friends. Wifi was terrible. Only complaint is one of the pub crawl staff, male, was super rude. Grabbed me by the arm more than once and I told him not to touch me and he told me to shut up. Everyone else was great. Would stay here again.

Hi, thank you for your comment!! We are sorry for the situation that you mentioned about the pub crawl. We have been asking to our staff about it and we think that this is something related to cultural matter. He just told you to move on several times when you were in the line and since he did not get any result he took your arm to move you in and wanted to say:"stop talking and move in" ( maybe he said : shut up as he is not a native speaker and sometimes non native speakers use this word when they want to say be quiet, sorry for that) We understand this way could be rude or estrange for you but physical contact is not that bad in our culture and in general in Mediterranean cultures and we apologies for this situation. Pub Crawl guides need to make sure everything goes on time, everybody has a good time and nobody gets lost.... sometimes this is hard work. Apologies again for that and thank you for staying with us