Fabulous 6,353 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,353 Total Reviews
Living Cat's Hostel Located at Cañizares 6, 28012, Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28012 Cañizares 6, 28012
86% 6353
40.4127771 -3.7017917
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Sadly I was only here for one night since i had a flight leaving out of Madrid early one morning. It had a fun bar with a good happy hour that was really great for meeting people. They also had pub crawls every night, but I couldn't go because of my flight. Seemed like a great place if you want to go out in Madrid. Walking distance from the train station (maybe 20 minutes). The key to the room also doubled as a key for the locker which was big enough for my backpack to fit into.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

Cat's hostel is a very good party hostel. It has a perfect location, good price and it is a great place for meeting people. The free walking tour by Violeta was awesome, tapas tour was really nice and pub crawl with Mickey was amazing (so much fun!!!). In general I loved my 4 nights staying here. I would definitely recommend the hostel to solo travelers as you can easily meet people. Breakfast buffet was pretty descent. And showers were great, perfect pressure and temperature.

6th Jan 2017

Everything was fine. I stayed in a room for 19 persons, and it was totally comfortable, clean and calm. The atmosphere is really friendly.

3rd Jan 2017

My friend and I stayed one night here while we were in Madrid. The staff was helpful at checkin and let us know about a tapas tour that night. The bar in the lobby was also great. It was a short walk from the nearby metro station so it was easy to get to and from. We stayed in a private room. There was only one available toilet which was occupied at time but other than that, no complaints. Would definitely stay here again. Atmosphere was excellent.

2nd Jan 2017

The hostel is in a great location and the bar is lit at night and good prices. Lots of rooms and just a big place. The only problem is the staff is so rude at night. Total A-holes. Not as friendly as I expected for a hostel. The guy who does the tapas tour and free walking tours is mad cool though. Make sure you tip him well

2nd Jan 2017

This place is awesome because of it's central location, bar, and price. It's decor in the hanging area is beautiful, just a bit chilly during the winter months. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

Hi, thank you for giving us your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2016
8.0

Nice place. No kitchen. It was a little expensive as hostels. It was easy to find. Could have been closer to town center but I didn't really know where to go. So it was good. Very nice moorish tile courtyard.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

A good party hostel with a good location. I'm traveling by myself and was able to meet plenty of people and enjoy NYE in Madrid.

Hi, thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed NYE with us. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

• France, All Male Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Wifi was not really working into our room, we had to go in the commune part to access to it.

Hi, thank you for giving us your feedback. We will try to look into the Wifi situation you are talking about. Thank you for staying with us

28th Dec 2016

Great Hostel, the courtyard is beautiful. there is a really fun bar and most of the staff was friendly. They put me on waits several times because they were changing shifts. Tried to go on the free tour but waited in the bar and somehow missed the guide. When i asked the woman at the desk she was very rude about it. The woman with the short hair cut was very sweet! great energy. comfortable bed, THEY CHARGE FOR LOCKER LOCKS,towels ect. No windows in room so set your alarm! outlets by bed:)