Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome hotel! Right downtown in Baixa Chiado and is a perfect location for anything in Lisbon. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and there is always something going on whether its cocktails, different tours of the city, pub crawls and home cooked meals. The included breakfast is pretty standard cereal and toast, but they also have crepes which is nice. Rooms are nice and each painted with a theme, beds are a little uncomfy in my opinion. Also there are not enough bathrooms.

I loved staying there. I wish the breakfast had a little more fruit with it and the airconditioning in my room didn't work (room 310) but these were not at all large issues and did not really impact the quality of my stay at all. Loved it.

• 22nd Apr 2015

We really loved that place. The Hostel is nicely decorated and has a couple of common areas. Staff was very welcoming and amazingly friendly. The shared bathrooms were neat and our room even had a little balcony. Overall a great place to connect with other travelers and the local staff. Thumbs up!

One of the world's great hostel's very new feel to it minutes from Rossio square, substantial free breakfast. A couple of improvements I would like to see are more secure metal lockers the underbed wooden lockers had holes drilled in them for wires the holes were big enough that someone could fish outside valuables through them and more single use bathrooms. There were 2 single use and 2 communal bathrooms on each floors but it was impossible to get a single use bathroom between 9.30 and 11am

Great environment, great location, super friendly, and delicious breakfast. Had a very enjoyable time and it was super clean!

I loved this hostel overall. The only complaint I had was that the walls were very thin and and the floors wooden, so you heard ever person who walked down the hall at night. I would think that just buying some basic rugs for the hallways would help with this problem a lot. Also, on my third night at 3:00am there were some incredibly loud guests that woke everyone up including staff. Again, an issue of thin walls. Maybe have a sign that says please keep noise down after midnight?

great hostel, nice staff, fresh-made pancake breakfast, it's totally worth the money. Each dorm bed has their own charger and big locker, plenty of toilets and bathrooms to use.

Location couldn't be any better! They also have pancakes for breakfast, so that's a definite winner

Very helpful and friendly staff. Loved the 'communal' style dinners as the food was tasty and good value for money, plus it was a great way to meet other people staying at the hostel. Enjoyed my stay immensely, thank you

• 12th Apr 2015

really good location, me and my friends made a last minute trip to Lisbon and managed to see everything all thanks to the location of the hostel. Staff are friendly and amenities are amazing. definitely worth the money

One of the best hostel I've already been. Close to the main places in Lisbon and the most important, really close to the Metro. Really recomend it

Very nice hostel. Great staff, great tours. It really felt like home for a week, I would definitely go back!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Great location, very clean and nice hostel. Staff is very knowledgable about the area and there are a lot of activities (tours etc) through the hostel

We were staying a week for a visit. It was good to see the friendly staff, the nice rooms and clean house. In the evening we were surpised by the tasty and nice meals from the cook. The breakfast en dinner, were good en there was more than enough to eat. Lisboa has surprised us. Thanks for all !

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very good hostel. Negative points: The room was very hot and the walls a bit thin so it was possible to hear everything in the next door WC. Positive: clean, friendly staff, useful lockers for belonging, comfortable.

• 5th Apr 2015

Fantastic hostel - great location, great facilities - would definitely recommend staying here! The dinner at the hostel for 10 euros was excellent value, lovely meal and nice atmosphere.

• 4th Apr 2015

A perfectly located hostel with nice balconys and large bathrooms & clean room :) also, a very nice breakfast. Definitely one of the upper class hostels which, however, also attracts other guests than backpackers.

Absolutely fantastic. Very nice staff. Always there for help, advices, etc ... A special thanks to the cook Miguel and his wonderful "Baccalau a Bras" ! The "Sintra Trip" was an amazing day !!

The hostel has amazing dinners every night! The food and wine were excellent and much better than some of the restaurants we tried. While we loved the hostel, we were SO disappointed in a day trip we booked through Living Lounge. They recommended a Sintra day trip that was terrible, so unorganized and a complete waste of our time and money. Do NOT take the sintra day trip. Go on your own or book through a different company.

It is better if more electric sockets are provided, especially for travellers sleeping on the upper deck.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6