Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was very clean and nice but the mattress in the room was horrible. I didn't sleep very well but I just stayed one night so it was fine. It was very nice that the staff put up a little breakfast for me when I left even though it was not breakfasttime yet.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The best hostel I've ever been in!

• 28th Jan 2016

Best hostel I have stayed ever. Excellent location, friendliest staff, clean facilities and even good design.

Great location!

It was literally perfect! Breakfast was food, staff friendly, rooms clean and well decorated, location couldn't be better. Loved it!

without doubt, and through the years I have found ... the best place in Lisbon ! / y sin lugar a dudas, y a traves de los anos yo lo he comprobado... el mejor lugar en Lisboa

Probably the best hostel i've stayed in. Great stay. Nothing to complain about !

I stayed here for 4nights. it was such a great hostel I have had ever stayed before. If I came back to Lisbon I would definetely choose to stay here. The staffs are very kind and willing to do for the guests. but except the first day the fruits werent be provided for the breakfast.

Great concept, awesome staff, friendly hostel and organization of the spaces! All around good place. Small hic: doors of the rooms are not very thick, so it can get pretty loud if people are happy!

• 29th Dec 2015

This was a great location! I walked everywhere but this was also near the Baixa-Chiado station. The staff were very helpful. Facilities were cleaned everyday, bed could be tad thicker, but was comfortable, plenty of blankets provided, security was good, had to be buzzed in building and use key card to get in room. Only negative: no soundproofing, can hear people walk around, there's a crack between room door and floor and noise carries up the stairs from the communal areas. Would come again.

• 27th Dec 2015

My sister and I stayed at the Living Lounge Hostel for three nights this past December and had a wonderful experience. Not only were the rooms and bathrooms spotless, the staff was incredibly helpful and the included breakfast was much better than your standard hostel fare. The atmosphere was friendly and though we did not have a chance to partake in the nightly dinner, it seemed like a great experience.

• 26th Dec 2015

The hostel was really good, the service and the personal. The unique problem I found is that in the middle of the night they include new guests and it happened two night from three of my stay. Of course was a sharing room but was twice.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Ecuador

Great hostel experiece. Everything was flawless. The only negative aspect was the lack of protection from the noise produced by the air conditioning in the building in front of the hostel. The windows should have some kind of noise isolation or at least some earplugs could be provided, in order that guests with some troubles to fall asleep can have a perfect experience. The noise was really loud.

Nice place to stay, but went during the slow season (December) and found there wasn't much of a fun atmosphere or chance to meet people. Not enough folks signing up for dinners, bar crawl, etc. for the events to be held. Not their fault, but I wouldn't bother booking a "fun" hostel next time I go somewhere off-season.

An excellent hostel. Very helpful staff, Clean, Super breakfasts included, Excellent location, Friendly atmosphere.

Everything was brilliant - had a wonderful stay with no problems

Good location and the room is lovely

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Probably one of the best hostels I've been to. Spotless and full of character. I had a great single room with shared bath. I can speak for the dorms. Great lounge ares and kitchen. Friendly atmosphere to get to know new people. Would 100% recommend staying here in Lisbon.

My sister and I stayed there for a couple of nights and it was perfect. We also went on one of the organised tours to Sintra and it was really great. And we're not usually the type to go on organised tours but this was really well organised and fun and took us to places we wouldn't have found on our own! Probably the best hostel I've stayed in so far!

I stayed at the hostel with a friend of mine and we really enjoyed our stay. However, in our mixed four bedroom suite, there was another guest also staying in the same room. He was well over 40 years old. We are ages 20 and 21. Having him in our room made us feel uncomfortable and unsafe. We would have felt more comfortable with people our own age. Either try to put guests of the same age together or allow guests to express this kind of preference when booking a room.

• 4th Dec 2015