Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

My group of friends had a great stay. Staff were very friendly and rooms were very clean. I recommend paying for dinner because ours was fantastic and it was a great way to meet people. Enjoyed our stay

• 27th Jul 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. Fantastic location. Really nice staff and breakfast was included. Only slight problem was that there was no air conditioning. It didn't affect us too much as temperatures weren't really high when we were there and the fan was adequate but if it had been warmer the room would have been quite stuffy.

Staff are excellent, very friendly and welcoming. Great location. Clean rooms.

• 23rd Jul 2014

The hostel is really noisy!

Really nice and calm hostel in the city center! I especially liked the furnishing in the common rooms. The breakfast was also well - especially the crêpes. Moreover they also offer you walking tours, a daily dinner and other trips, which is a good opportunity to get around the city or to get to know new people.

Great location next to the Baixa/Chiado station, helpful and friendly staff and a reasonable variety of items included for breakfast each morning.

• 16th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel! Absolute amazing! Thanks a lot!

Honestly one of the best hostels in the world that i have visited. (Probably sounds pretty boring, but that all i can say)

Very nice hostel, clean, nice staff and good location. Nice breakfast, dinner every night with good food is a great way to meet people. Nice mix of people, backpackers, families, solos and couples. Peter July 2014

Had a really good stay at the hostel, everybody was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend to everybody :)

Great range of activities & excellent facilities. Big fan of the lockers (with power points inside) & crepes for breakfast!

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in. It was clean, offered lots of different ways to explore the city, and were available to answer questions. We already booked another night there!

Great hostel - spotless clean, great location in Bairro Alto, close to all the cool places to see, great staff and atmosphere and very good sense of style.

정말 좋았던숙소에요ㅋㅋ중심가에서 멀지도않고 시설도 너무좋고 한 층에 샤워실 두개화장실두개밖에 없었지만 밀려본적은없었던거같아요ㅋㅋ특히 청소를 너무깨끗하게 이모님들이 해주시는게 좋았어요ㅋㅋ단점은. . . . 모르겠어요ㄱㄲ

Here was very nice! I REALLY want to go again. every staff were kind and helpful. Kitchen and Rooms were very clean. Thanks :D

• 8th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

We loved this hostel! We only stayed one night in this chic and quirky oasis, but we quickly made friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. If we hadn't been staying in an apartment for the rest of our time in Lisbon, I would have absolutely opted to stay here. It has a super cool vibe, is modern but cosy, safe, clean and in a fabulous location for getting around the city. I truly hope to stay again, keep up the good work :)

A great hostel with great staff. Highly recommended, a great place to stay.

Absolutely brilliant. Felt very safe and well looked after.

• 6th Jul 2014

A wonderful place to stay, comfortable and convenient, with inspirational decor, and a nice personal touch.

This is a very nice hostel. Good for a slightly older crowd (not students). I stayed here 2 years ago and it was a little nicer, I think the place is just starting to show a little bit of wear because it is so popular. I would definitely still come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7