Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Since many years ago I discovered this wonderful ´hostel ... every time I go to Lisbon ... I stay in that place .... like returning a bit like home! thanks to all the people who work there and that always makes us a more than pleasant stay! of course I'll be back ! thanks !!

The staff was really pleasant and gave very good recommendations. Also complimentary breakfast in the morning with crepes and nutella just doesn't get any better.

The staff was very helpful, issuing recommendations for places to visit and restaurants to go to, and even helped us book a few places.

stylish, a great ambience and an oasis in the Baixe-Chiado and thanks for the help with my luggage

Just great! Thankyou!

• 4th Jan 2015

We had a nice time there and we are satisfied with the service quality. Strongly recommended!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Poland

The staff are super helpful, the location is great, they provide good value meals. The New Years Eve party this year was awesome. They create an atmosphere where it is easy to make friends.

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved having a private room. I wish more hostels gave the option for this. Living Lounge has truly succeeded in creating a space where the people staying are truly GUESTS. A great job they have done.

It's a bit more expensive but very clean, incredibly central and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We were there over New Year's eve and had a good time. I know Lisbon very well because I studied there and have been to this hostel for the second time because I think it's fantastic value for money.

Very good location, their staffs are very kind!!! It will be better if there is the curtain around the bed for privacy. I booked the new year's eve dinner there, but they invited the guys from the other hostel to join us, unfortunately, it turned to be too crowded, not worthy the 15 euros I spent on it...

Just perfect

• 29th Dec 2014

The room and shower room are clean. The staff are service-minded. The location is very good, close to shopping street and rossio train station which you can take train to Sintra. I also like cupboard and with a plug inside, this is very cool!! You can make your devices ready for the next day.

Best Hostel I´ve ever stayed in! Delicious meal every evening for only 10€! Would recommend it for everyone!!

Great hostel! Clean, friendly staff and fun atmosphere.

I had a fantastic stay at Living Kounge and highly recommend it! Great tours- Take the Sintra trip and Graffiti walking tour- and wonderful people, staff and visitors. The only things which could be improved in our twin room were the lighting and a small rail or shelving to put some clothes.

Very good value for money. Good free breakfast (flakes, coffee, juice, bread, crepes made by staff, cheese). Additional bar where booze is always available 24h. Good internet connection. Helpful staff. 99% of days there is 3 course dinner menu prepared by hostel cook which costs 10€.

After a hard day I arrived at Living Lounge greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. This is by far the best hostel I have been to. They have so many great little quirks and the facilities are beautiful. Love love loved it! Thank you to the Living Lounge team for making my stay in Portugal something to remember. Xo

It was my third time in the Living Lounge Hostel. I think it's the best option in Lisbon. Breakfast is excellent and the dinner was fantastic and definitely worth the price I paid. Rooms and bathrooms are really good and very clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic! There is no lift until you reach the second floor so this might be a problem if you carry heavy lugagge. Oh, and I just love the decor of the lounge and the rooms. Will surely recommend it to my friends.

I wish I could rate this hostel higher. Hands down the best hostel we have stayed at. Staff were all excellent. Rooms were clean and comfortable. A chef makes you a 3 course meal every night for $10! Can't go wrong.

• 19th Dec 2014

Book here! A friend and I stayed here for two nights. We loved the included breakfast, comfortable common spaces, and friendly staff. We joined the nightly dinner by Miguel one night and had a great time. We also did the recommended walking tour. Both were great. We have both traveled extensively in Europe the past five months, and this was our best hostel experience. My only possible suggestion would be to update the mattresses.

• 19th Dec 2014