Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

very nice place, if you dont mind people snoring in the bedroom

• 11th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, not just for kids either...I'm. 61!

• 9th Sep 2014

Great location. Nice decor, very good cleanliness. Friendly staff.

Really great location, friendly staff, great breakfast and cool art everywhere!

Such a great location - easy to walk to everything.

It's amazing! The best Hostel I have ever stayed! Specially recommend their Sintra tour.

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was so clean and nice, very easy to find, and in a great location! Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Absolutely adored this place! This hostel does everything right! I can't recommend this place enough!! Everything's clean all the time, they have a chill out area with a TV and computers, there is a full kitchen that can be used at all hours and they make creepes for breakfast every morning! It was an excellent place to stay.

The hotel is located in the centre of lisbon. So you're quickly at the sights. But it's located at a noisy street. So if you'r a light sleeper it's probably not the best place to stay. The common rooms of the hostel are very nice. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitively return to this hostel.

Lovely staff. Coolest hostel I've ever stayed in!

Love the deco of my private room. Great location with excellent and informative staff. Nice fado and Sinatra tour. Yummy pancakes at breakfast. Will definitely go back if I visit Lisbon.

The hostel is located on the 2nd floor. Our room was located an additional 2 floors higher. My mother who was traveling with me is in her 60's. Walking up the 4 flights of stairs is physically challenging for anyone but even more so for someone her age. In hindsight I should've requested another room during check-in. Also, there is only hand soap in the bathrooms so make sure to bring your own shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Location is awesome. We were able to walk everywhere!

Perfect location. Very quite despite being in the heart of everything. Beautiful building and decor. Would stay again.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever been ! Friendly staff, very good atmosphere and very stylish rooms...modern bathrooms - what else do you want ?!!

• 25th Aug 2014

Beautiful hostel! My friends and I absolutely loved it! Would definitely recommend it to everyone

• 24th Aug 2014

Hostel was really perfect. The Staff was friendly, the location is perfect and the rooms are all clean.

Nice and inspiring rooms. Cozy living room with good music and atmosphere. Clean romms and shared bathroms. Highly recommended.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great stay. Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks for a great stay.

• 20th Aug 2014

Very friendly staff - more than happy to help.

Location is great just next to Baixa-Chiado metro station which is centrally located. Staff are really nice and helpful plus the hostel itself is extremely clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7