Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The best Hostel we've ever been!

• 18th Sep 2014

very good! very kind!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Loved this hostel! The staff was super friendly, the breakfast was great (even includes pancakes), and the location made it easy to get to all the major attractions. I had a great visit!

• 14th Sep 2014

I'd say this was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anywhere.

very nice place, if you dont mind people snoring in the bedroom

• 11th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, not just for kids either...I'm. 61!

• 9th Sep 2014

Fantastic stay here! Lovely staff and yummy crepes for breakfast with ham, bread, cheese, coffee and juices. A very social breakfast. The bathrooms were so clean and never busy! I stayed in the room called dirty cop which was designed with tree paintings. There are lockers under each bed with a key to open and you can charge your electronic devices seperately in these lockers-really good! Location is fab, you get straight out of the metro and walk 50m and you are there! The best hostal!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location. Nice decor, very good cleanliness. Friendly staff.

Really great location, friendly staff, great breakfast and cool art everywhere!

Such a great location - easy to walk to everything.

It's amazing! The best Hostel I have ever stayed! Specially recommend their Sintra tour.

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was so clean and nice, very easy to find, and in a great location! Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Absolutely adored this place! This hostel does everything right! I can't recommend this place enough!! Everything's clean all the time, they have a chill out area with a TV and computers, there is a full kitchen that can be used at all hours and they make creepes for breakfast every morning! It was an excellent place to stay.

The hotel is located in the centre of lisbon. So you're quickly at the sights. But it's located at a noisy street. So if you'r a light sleeper it's probably not the best place to stay. The common rooms of the hostel are very nice. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitively return to this hostel.

Lovely staff. Coolest hostel I've ever stayed in!

Love the deco of my private room. Great location with excellent and informative staff. Nice fado and Sinatra tour. Yummy pancakes at breakfast. Will definitely go back if I visit Lisbon.

The hostel is located on the 2nd floor. Our room was located an additional 2 floors higher. My mother who was traveling with me is in her 60's. Walking up the 4 flights of stairs is physically challenging for anyone but even more so for someone her age. In hindsight I should've requested another room during check-in. Also, there is only hand soap in the bathrooms so make sure to bring your own shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Location is awesome. We were able to walk everywhere!

Perfect location. Very quite despite being in the heart of everything. Beautiful building and decor. Would stay again.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever been ! Friendly staff, very good atmosphere and very stylish rooms...modern bathrooms - what else do you want ?!!

• 25th Aug 2014

Beautiful hostel! My friends and I absolutely loved it! Would definitely recommend it to everyone

• 24th Aug 2014