Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

On my stay in lisbon I stayed in this hostel and The Independente Hostel & Suites.....and in both my dorm was at the 1st floor close to the kitchen, but staying at the Living Lounge Hostel was much better in any point. Amazingly clean and quiet, cheaper aswell and I liked the plug in each locker were you can let your device recharge safely.

Just perfect!!

The staffs are really helpful and they do provide useful informations.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff was very welcoming and very helpful. I met other travelers over an excellant delicious hostel dinner. I loved the great Lisbon tour. Thank you so,much! Mary

• 17th Oct 2014

Stayed for a week. Rooms are all themed differently which is cool. Crepes for breakfast. Our room was very hot, even at night. There was a fan but not great for the size. Had to open the window but the street noises woke us up several times even with ear plugs on (the hostel is facing a busy delivery bay for a mall). Bathrooms/showers are basic and there was a lot of waiting on some mornings. Laundry is expensive and they mucked up my stuff (gave me someone elses undies and lost my bra).

The hostel is good but it could be better. I was with a group of 16 people and we had some problems, such bed bugs in some rooms, dirty shower rooms, and me and 2 friends had to move to the attic room because they made a confusion with our reservation and there were no more beds available in regular rooms. And we didn't have any refund for that. The hostel is located in the third floor of a five floor building and there isn't any lift.

Very good hostel with free breakfast that includes pancakes! They have amazing coktails and beer for a good price and also offer an walking tour through the city or to Belem.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was primo! Near Metro, buses and restaurants. The hostel was spotless and the beds comfortable. We liked the crepes fro breakfast. The staff answered all of our questions and helped us out. Called a cab for us the last am because we had an early flight.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Simply excellent !

• 12th Oct 2014

I recommend here

This was an AMAZING hostel. Very homey, welcoming and pretty

• 10th Oct 2014

thank you for the friendly staff ! Especially Wautor!

A warm, friendly atmosphere. The staff was exceptional. I was impressed with how clean it was.

• 9th Oct 2014

Best, most cleanest, coolest, with the most friendly helpful staff hostel that I have ever stayed at! Awesome breakfast also! Thank you! Veronika, Canada

• 9th Oct 2014

Highly recommend! Everything is perfect. I miss that place and will be back again soon.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The evening meals are really good value for money and good quality too.

Great locker great service great food nights

THANK YOU LIVING LOUNGE!! The staff are amazing, location is great and the food was delicious! You made my stay wonderful! Did I mentioned clean and felt like home?!! YES!!!! Also, hats off to the staff for making it amazing, from the front desk to the cooks and cleaning ladies! THANK YOU

• 4th Oct 2014

I have never been so impressed with a hostel or hotel! I was devastated to leave! The staff were BEYOND helpful and friendly. We lost our luggage and credit cards at the airport and they made sure we had everything we needed. We had a privet room for two, but we could have stayed in a shared room comfortably. The bathrooms were nice and clean. Lisbon was nice, but the hostel was AMAZING!

• 4th Oct 2014

top drawer place to stay

• 3rd Oct 2014