Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Wonderful place to stay. Best Hostel that we have stayed in. They have tours, dinners, drinks, great location and great way to meet people. A great place for couples, friends, family and especially single travelers. The hostel does a great job in helping meet other people. the place is spotless, great locker space in the bedrooms, clean washrooms, free breakfast. the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Couldn't have asked for anything better!! :)

great staffs and awesome activities

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

There was quite some noise coming from the street at night, caused by trucks passing by and loading or unloading their stuff, which was not so nice for the rooms at the front. There were hardly any hooks or other options to hang out cloths. But these are just minor things. It's a very nice hostel! I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely recommend this place to other people. Great atmosphere!

• 11th Nov 2014

Very helpful staff, great location, good facilities

• 10th Nov 2014

I believe it is the best hostel I have ever visited. From the decoration, to the breakfast everything was amazing.Loved that the hostel was in the center of lisbon, everything was very clean, and the staff was always very helpful.

sehr zu empfehlen, 100% recommendation

the only complaint i would have is about the Fado tour. A bit of a rip off

Great place to stay in Lisbon!

• 5th Nov 2014

Just perfect ! The best hostel I've ever been since I travel all around the world !! Beginning your trip in Lisbonn by sharing a dinner in Living lounge hostel is probably the best way to meet other people and grab some informations about the town.

• 5th Nov 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much. A big thank you to the friendly & helpful staff. Would definitely recommend to our friends.

• 4th Nov 2014

I could feel the springs in the mattress while sleeping. A real mattress pad might help not like the thin crinkly (waterproof?) one on the bed. Some fresh fruit at breakfast would be nice, as well as some non-sugar breakfast choices. Cheese slices was the only non-sugar item set out. The staff is terrific!

• 3rd Nov 2014

This hostel is really nice. Good location, near by main area. They offer good breakfst, and optional delicious dinner. Service is perfect.

Excellent across the board, great to have pancakes for breakfast. This place is like a boutique hotel for such a great price. Central location next to the metro too. It's a shame about the atmosphere, but I suppose that's the time of year, both the fado event and walking tour were cancelled due to lack of participants and I feel these events are very important for solo travellers in such large cities.

It's really nice hostel , good service good location. Near by main street and metro. And they offer free breakfast or you can choice to have extra dinner here. I enjoy the time in here.

We had a fantastic stay at Living Lounge and have recommended it to all our friends.

• 31st Oct 2014

The only thing I am unsatisfied is that I need to catch up my flight so I need to leave at eight. When I was going to leave, I saw the breakfast had already been ready. But the staff did not allow us to eat and said that we need to wait until 8.40. It was not considerate! The breakfast should be provided earlier!!!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • China

Awesome Hostel! As good as the sister hostel the Lisbon Lounge! Great showers too!

Great hostel in great location, but no atmosphere at all. Also there is not a walking tour available everyday, nor a Sinatra tour everyday.

maybe improve the staus of your bikes ^^

• 29th Oct 2014