Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff was very friendly and the pancakes were delicious! There was een very unpleasant smell in the luggage room, luckily it was only the luggage room!

• 16th Apr 2014

The hostel staff were very lovely and English was very good. We enjoyed the comfortable beds and decor in our room. The internet signal was not very strong in our rooms, so it was hard to use. Crepes for breakfast was great. Bathroom showers were always clogged however, so not very nice to shower. Shower stalls had no-where to put toiletries. Overall a great experience!

• 13th Apr 2014

Very accommodating staff we arrived with 4 bikes and needed secure indoor storage -- no problem. We also wanted to store our excess baggage during our 5 week bike tour, and again no problem.

• 10th Apr 2014

Probably the best hostel I'll ever stay in. The Living Lounge Hostel has raised the bar to such heights that there are no peers to endanger its status. Keep up the good work guys, although I do pity the other hostels I'll visit from now on...

Other than quite run-down beds in our room, the place was very nice.

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, lots of offers what to do in Lisbon and lots of good tips. Very special: the rooms, each having a "theme" which I really thought is a unique place to stay in. Also, the dinner you can book is very good an very special in a nice atmosphere with the other guests

• 4th Apr 2014

it's an amazing hostel with very helpful staff. WE are all very satisfied with our stay.

Great place, just be prepared for a lot of steps.

I really enjoyed staying at Living Lounge Hostel. Whenever in Lisbon again I be definitly back :) All rooms are different and stylish, the bathroom was clean and the location was excellent, central and in front of Chiado metro station, couldn't be better. And the dinner was completely worth it!

Best hostel i have seen in a long time. Enjoy your stay!

Wonderful people in a very creative atmosphere. We really enjoyed our stay

Fabulous hostel loved the walking tour of Belem with Simonetta and also the walking tour around Lisbon. Breakfast included fresh pancakes delicious! We were a party of 4 but only 3 of us could make it I rand Valtar hen my friend cancelled due to illness and he gave us a single room for 3 of the 4 nights which saved us money and was very accomodating. Th hostel is a great location beside Baixa-chiado train station and you can take train to Airport (€1.40).

Nothing like being in another country and feeling home! Beautiful place, beautiful people! Hope to be back some day... Keep it up!!

• Mexico

Just perfect.

• Spain

We had an early morning arrival, and they accommodated us nicely with 24 hour reception and even allowed us to rest on the couches, store our luggage, and use the showers before our check in time! The free breakfast is good: bread, cereal, crepes, coffee, tea, milk, and juice. Showers were nice. My only critique is that at one point they needed to return a 5 euro deposit to me and to each of the friends I was staying with, and all they had was a 20 so that was a pain. Should keep change on hand.

• 21st Mar 2014

Fantastic hostel! We had a great stay, cool rooms with comfy beds. Fab breakfast and lots of communal space with super chilled beers. Lovely staff and easy walking to most sites. Highly recommended.

Superb hostel. Superb location. Everyone was super friendly, and I can not speak highly enough of this place - will certainly be visiting again in the near future.

• 20th Mar 2014

This hostel is really excellent!! Location is really nice. 1minute from the subway station. And the room is really nice. And there are 3computers in the hostel without any payment. This hostel has nice kitchen, everything is really nice.

It was my first trip alone and the staff was so helpful. Besides that there were some nice trips to Sintra and Belem where I met some nice people. The chef makes great food and it's very cheap.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Great Hostel! Location is great, right next to a Subway station and bus stops can be reached within a 5 min walk. Super cheap. The only downside is the lack of curtains on the beds. It would be nice to have some more privacy, All in all, highly recommend it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5