Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Just perfect!!

The staffs are really helpful and they do provide useful informations.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff was very welcoming and very helpful. I met other travelers over an excellant delicious hostel dinner. I loved the great Lisbon tour. Thank you so,much! Mary

• 17th Oct 2014

Very good hostel with free breakfast that includes pancakes! They have amazing coktails and beer for a good price and also offer an walking tour through the city or to Belem.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was primo! Near Metro, buses and restaurants. The hostel was spotless and the beds comfortable. We liked the crepes fro breakfast. The staff answered all of our questions and helped us out. Called a cab for us the last am because we had an early flight.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I recommend here

This was an AMAZING hostel. Very homey, welcoming and pretty

• 10th Oct 2014

thank you for the friendly staff ! Especially Wautor!

A warm, friendly atmosphere. The staff was exceptional. I was impressed with how clean it was.

• 9th Oct 2014

Best, most cleanest, coolest, with the most friendly helpful staff hostel that I have ever stayed at! Awesome breakfast also! Thank you! Veronika, Canada

• 9th Oct 2014

Highly recommend! Everything is perfect. I miss that place and will be back again soon.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The evening meals are really good value for money and good quality too.

Great locker great service great food nights

THANK YOU LIVING LOUNGE!! The staff are amazing, location is great and the food was delicious! You made my stay wonderful! Did I mentioned clean and felt like home?!! YES!!!! Also, hats off to the staff for making it amazing, from the front desk to the cooks and cleaning ladies! THANK YOU

• 4th Oct 2014

I have never been so impressed with a hostel or hotel! I was devastated to leave! The staff were BEYOND helpful and friendly. We lost our luggage and credit cards at the airport and they made sure we had everything we needed. We had a privet room for two, but we could have stayed in a shared room comfortably. The bathrooms were nice and clean. Lisbon was nice, but the hostel was AMAZING!

• 4th Oct 2014

top drawer place to stay

• 3rd Oct 2014

Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Great place to meet fellow travelers, great set of organized tours.

Really great experience. Hostel is literally steps from the metro, big plus for us with our giant backpacks. Thanks to Sofia (sp?) We think that's her name at the front desk, to Diogo (we highly reccomend the Sintra tour with the hostel, because of all the extra stuff you get to see..) and the Fado tour with Simonette.

I was very happy with my choice of Hostel! This is by far one of the most awesome hostels i've been too! A real recommendation!

I've stayed at a lot of hostels, the staff was the unfriendliest I've come by. I felt like I was asking them a favor for the smallest bit of information. Note to staff: you work at a hostel, couldn't hurt you to smile, be friendly and helpful. Isn't that what a traveler should expect at a hostel? Otherwise, location was good. I had the single room. Great place to stay if you only need a bed for the night. Although free breakfast in the morning was good. The food that is, not the staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7