Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

They were highly recommended to me and expectations were fulfilled. Great staff and activities as well.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Breakfast has a great atmosphere!

We arrived at 4 in the morning and they were very helpful about checking us in at such a late time. The beds were comfortable with nice lockers underneath. The breakfast was fantastic. I would also recommend trying their dinner. It was a great deal for the price with very good food. It was also a great opportunity to meet fellow travelers! The staff were very helpful with tips and directions. I would most definitely stay there again if I was in Lisbon!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • tcdooley20123818

Great value for money on a good spot in Lisboa!

The best Hostel we've ever been!

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location right in center of downtown, facilities are clean, good atmosphere, staff very helpful. , Took advantage of Living Lounge staff guided tours; good value. 1 day Sintra tour with Sophie was EXCELLENT. and Fado evening tour, walking through Alfama district also excellent. LLH even has evening meals, chef prepared, which we took part in one evening, good value for the money. Three computers available for your use.

• 17th Sep 2014

Such an amazing hostel! We could not have wished for a more central location, lovely people and excellent facilities. The bathrooms are so lovely, you feel like you're in a 5 star hotel :) Breakfast is awesome, the only downside is that there could have been a bit more fruit and veg, but for the price really cannot complain!

I cannot think of anything negative about this hostel... It is quiet and the staff are very knowledgable about the City. The Location is just amazingly Close to bairro alto, the facilities look like they were new and are thoroughly cleaned every day. There is also a Chef coming over who prepares a 3-course dinner incl. all u can drink wine for 9-10 euros... what more can u ask for.

very good! very kind!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Loved this hostel! The staff was super friendly, the breakfast was great (even includes pancakes), and the location made it easy to get to all the major attractions. I had a great visit!

I'd say this was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anywhere.

very nice place, if you dont mind people snoring in the bedroom

• 11th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, not just for kids either...I'm. 61!

• 9th Sep 2014

Fantastic stay here! Lovely staff and yummy crepes for breakfast with ham, bread, cheese, coffee and juices. A very social breakfast. The bathrooms were so clean and never busy! I stayed in the room called dirty cop which was designed with tree paintings. There are lockers under each bed with a key to open and you can charge your electronic devices seperately in these lockers-really good! Location is fab, you get straight out of the metro and walk 50m and you are there! The best hostal!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location. Nice decor, very good cleanliness. Friendly staff.

Really great location, friendly staff, great breakfast and cool art everywhere!

Such a great location - easy to walk to everything.

It's amazing! The best Hostel I have ever stayed! Specially recommend their Sintra tour.

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was so clean and nice, very easy to find, and in a great location! Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Absolutely adored this place! This hostel does everything right! I can't recommend this place enough!! Everything's clean all the time, they have a chill out area with a TV and computers, there is a full kitchen that can be used at all hours and they make creepes for breakfast every morning! It was an excellent place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7