Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Loved the warm welcome by front desk staff and also assistance with my heavy pack after long journey. Enjoyed breakfast, internet computers, as well as everything very clean. My disappointment was with so much street noise of banging metal/trucks/etc throughout the night. Very difficult to sleep. I also was in room next to laundry which was in action all night long and disturbing to my rest. Seems the staff was washing all night. Tough on light sleepers. Please notify of metro strike.

Really lovely hostel with really lovely staff. Beautifully designed and decorated, especially the common areas and a brilliant kitchen! Was great to be able to finally cook our own meals, and the pancakes for breakfast were a real bonus. Thanks so much :)

Beautiful hostel with very comfortable atmosphere. In a great location and I really enjoyed my stay

The living lounge staff were welcoming as ever, and despite me leaving early were able to lay out a breakfast for me and even boiled the kettle ready. Such service, the pristinely clean bathrooms and kitchen I would associate with good hotels. Well done to the management and team. The only thing that slightly detracts from the venue is the noise of AC units on adjoining buildings all night long even in December. However highly recommended.

Excellent hostel with helpful and friendly staff. Location is ideal downtown without being noisy. Also walking distance from caise de sodre. Miguel also makes a great dinner. I would definitely stay there next time I visit this wonderful city.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel I've never been! Very friendly staff. Super experience was the walking tour of the city center and fado music tour with Simonetta.

• 27th Nov 2014

We all thank you for the beautiful days we spent in your hostel.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff was friendly and helpful. The pancake breakfast was such a nice way to start the day!

Hostel is located in central area, staff is really helpful all the time! The hostel also provide city tour, or tour to nearby cities! I felt like home when I stayed with them. Highly recommended!!

The staff is just amazing! They helped me in everything I needed and also made me feel home. I strongly recommend the hostel. 😀

• 22nd Nov 2014

One of the nicest hostels I have ever been! Very friendly stuff and very clean. The rooms are all uniquely decorated - feels like being home. Almost every night you can order a home-cooked meal for small money. Miguel is really a very good cook! CU soon "Lining Lounge"!

Absolutely lovely place to stay. The people who work here are gems. Best regards to Valder and his pal Pedro in particular. The dinners are delicious. Can't say enough good things

Great hostel!

Great staff who wat to show you the real lissabon, and a very friendly and chill atmosphere. Great place to stay!

• 21st Nov 2014

Situated in somewhat noisy location, compared to Shiado. Price is not the lowest. But hostel is nice, and especially beds - good matresses, sheets and blankets. Beds are big and there is more room lower bed than in other hostels. Atmosphere is nice and friendly. I rate it 100%.

My second visit and standards are still high. I took a single room because it was good value (and I snore). The room is basic (the bed was comfortable) with a coatstand on which to hang clothes (no hangers) a lockable safe box is under the bed for valuables. The shared bathrooms are immaculately clean and there is a small lounge on each floor. The staff are very helpful and the hostel has a very chilled out feel about it. This is not a party hostel. There is someone on the desk 24 hours.

I had a great 4-night stay at Living Lounge. Perfect location right in the heart of downtown. The rooms and lounge areas were super clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and overall fun atmosphere. They organize different tours and day trips that are great. I did the free walking tour with Simonetta which was a good introduction to the city. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again!

Wonderful place to stay. Best Hostel that we have stayed in. They have tours, dinners, drinks, great location and great way to meet people. A great place for couples, friends, family and especially single travelers. The hostel does a great job in helping meet other people. the place is spotless, great locker space in the bedrooms, clean washrooms, free breakfast. the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Couldn't have asked for anything better!! :)

great staffs and awesome activities

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel has bedbugs! I arrived to the hostel directly from my apartment which did not have bedbugs. My boyfriend was bit the first night. My bites showed up a day later. There was a very friendly lady at the hostel who was helpful in relocating us to another room and providing medicine for the bites. However, what was supposed to be an inexpensive weekend trip turned into a very costly trip since I had to purchase a new mattress and invest in extermination products!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7