Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is really noisy!

Great location next to the Baixa/Chiado station, helpful and friendly staff and a reasonable variety of items included for breakfast each morning.

• 16th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel! Absolute amazing! Thanks a lot!

Had a really good stay at the hostel, everybody was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend to everybody :)

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in. It was clean, offered lots of different ways to explore the city, and were available to answer questions. We already booked another night there!

Great hostel - spotless clean, great location in Bairro Alto, close to all the cool places to see, great staff and atmosphere and very good sense of style.

정말 좋았던숙소에요ㅋㅋ중심가에서 멀지도않고 시설도 너무좋고 한 층에 샤워실 두개화장실두개밖에 없었지만 밀려본적은없었던거같아요ㅋㅋ특히 청소를 너무깨끗하게 이모님들이 해주시는게 좋았어요ㅋㅋ단점은. . . . 모르겠어요ㄱㄲ

Here was very nice! I REALLY want to go again. every staff were kind and helpful. Kitchen and Rooms were very clean. Thanks :D

• 8th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

We loved this hostel! We only stayed one night in this chic and quirky oasis, but we quickly made friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. If we hadn't been staying in an apartment for the rest of our time in Lisbon, I would have absolutely opted to stay here. It has a super cool vibe, is modern but cosy, safe, clean and in a fabulous location for getting around the city. I truly hope to stay again, keep up the good work :)

Absolutely brilliant. Felt very safe and well looked after.

• 6th Jul 2014

A wonderful place to stay, comfortable and convenient, with inspirational decor, and a nice personal touch.

This is a very nice hostel. Good for a slightly older crowd (not students). I stayed here 2 years ago and it was a little nicer, I think the place is just starting to show a little bit of wear because it is so popular. I would definitely still come back.

This was my second time at Living Lounge Hostel. And I just can't even consider staying in a different place, when in Lisbon. Hope to be back soon. Cheers!

An old favourite: spotlessly clean, friendly staff and a prime location. One could hardly look for better value.

Staffs are so kind and they have good facilities. I enjoyed

• 29th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Stylish hostel in a very central location, heaps of activities, very friendly staff. Good value for money, even though it is a bit more expensive in comparison to other hostels. Plus, they prepared breakfast for us in the middle of the night when we had to leave for the airport- incredible!

Living Lounge is a great hostel to stay in Lisbon. The staffs are friendly and very helpful. Also, the wifi is fast and lounging room and kitchen is big and clean. There are day tour to different places and pub crawl at night, which is awesome. However, there are no elevators. Carrying a big heavy suitcase from the first floor to the next floor can be a pain. Overall, I had a great time staying in this hostel. I definitely would come back to this place. Thank you for everything :)

It was an amazing experience. This was my first stay in a hostel, so could not have been better. I I really recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

• 28th Jun 2014

I have been back packing around europe for 6 mnths, and this is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The place is amazing

• 27th Jun 2014

This is an amazing hostel and the best I've ever been to! Located just a few steps away from Metro Baixa Chiado, this hostel offers you everything you need for an awesome stay in Lisbon. The staff was great and the dorms and bathrooms are in excellent conditions. Do not miss the dinner they offer at night and their tours. I highly recommend the walking tour and the tour to Sintra! Overall it was a great experience to stay there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7