Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice atmosphere, only thing I missed was a window in my room that could open! (I had room 208, discovery room). But had a very nice stay, thank you.

• 24th Jan 2015

Suuuper clean, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and all in all a nice atmosphere!! Awesome breakfast, friendly

• 23rd Jan 2015

Perfect hostel to spend a nice weekend in Lisboa !! Nothing much to add, it´s located in a great area in the city center and then, everybody is super nice, nice common area, crazy breakfast included, and there is a great chef who cooks for 10 euros at night if you want... We´ll definitely come back ;)

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I definitely recommend staying here! The rooms were nice and clean. The common areas are cool places to hang out. The breakfast that is included is delicious - crepes! Yum! Also, there is an in-house chef that you can sign up for meals for 10 euros. The meal was one of the best I had in Portugal and I met a handful of other really awesome people who were staying at the hostel. They also offer walking tours. Three of us did the one to Belem with Simonetta and it was really great! Learned a lot!

Since many years ago I discovered this wonderful ´hostel ... every time I go to Lisbon ... I stay in that place .... like returning a bit like home! thanks to all the people who work there and that always makes us a more than pleasant stay! of course I'll be back ! thanks !!

Very good

• 15th Jan 2015

The staff was really pleasant and gave very good recommendations. Also complimentary breakfast in the morning with crepes and nutella just doesn't get any better.

The staff was very helpful, issuing recommendations for places to visit and restaurants to go to, and even helped us book a few places.

stylish, a great ambience and an oasis in the Baixe-Chiado and thanks for the help with my luggage

Just great! Thankyou!

• 4th Jan 2015

We had a nice time there and we are satisfied with the service quality. Strongly recommended!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Poland

The staff are super helpful, the location is great, they provide good value meals. The New Years Eve party this year was awesome. They create an atmosphere where it is easy to make friends.

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved having a private room. I wish more hostels gave the option for this. Living Lounge has truly succeeded in creating a space where the people staying are truly GUESTS. A great job they have done.

It's a bit more expensive but very clean, incredibly central and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We were there over New Year's eve and had a good time. I know Lisbon very well because I studied there and have been to this hostel for the second time because I think it's fantastic value for money.

Very good location, their staffs are very kind!!! It will be better if there is the curtain around the bed for privacy. I booked the new year's eve dinner there, but they invited the guys from the other hostel to join us, unfortunately, it turned to be too crowded, not worthy the 15 euros I spent on it...

Just perfect

• 29th Dec 2014

The room and shower room are clean. The staff are service-minded. The location is very good, close to shopping street and rossio train station which you can take train to Sintra. I also like cupboard and with a plug inside, this is very cool!! You can make your devices ready for the next day.

Best Hostel I´ve ever stayed in! Delicious meal every evening for only 10€! Would recommend it for everyone!!

Great hostel! Clean, friendly staff and fun atmosphere.

I had a fantastic stay at Living Kounge and highly recommend it! Great tours- Take the Sintra trip and Graffiti walking tour- and wonderful people, staff and visitors. The only things which could be improved in our twin room were the lighting and a small rail or shelving to put some clothes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7