Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Most central location you can possibly get! Amazing breakfast, they serve pancakes - reason alone to stay at this place :) Beds are very comfortable despite being bunkbeds, mattresses are of high quality and the beds are built to last a lifetime. So sleeping 6 people in a room is a no brainer. The living room or lounge is vast, has a bar and decorated in a stylish way. Events are organised on daily basis and it just makes the visit a lot of fun!

I'd been to Living Lounge hostel for the 5th time and enjoyed it again very much! I definitely will come again!

Fabulous location, amazing staff, delicious meals

• 28th Aug 2015

My sisters and I stayed here for a few nights, and our experience in Lisbon would not have been the same without the wonderful people that run the living lounge hostel. Organized tours, delicious dinner in the evening, very helpful staff and a clean comfortable place to sleep. I was so pleased with this hostel. I would absolutely stay here again.

• 27th Aug 2015

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great atmosphere. :)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

The Living Lounge by far, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff really do an excellent job of making guests feel welcomed and at home. This hostel is clean, spacious, in a terrific location in Lisbon and I met many interesting people during my stay. Bonus perks - the dinners cooked by Miguel were delicious, and the hostel activities were pretty good. I particularly recommend Simonetta's walking tours, She was an amazing guide who tons of wonderful tips and stories.

Excellent stay here , the staffs are friendly , the food is awesome . Highly recommend staying here .

Love this place. Clean, nice beds, great group dinners, amazing staff and just great place to be when in Lizbon. I extended my stay in Lizbon because of this place. It's so much more than a hostel. :)

We had trouble sleeping due to the lack of blinding by the curtains. We woke up very early every morning, causing a lack of sleep.

Thank you for the nice stay!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very good place, with pancakes for breakfast (!), kindly staff, many offers to enjoy Lisbon, good food every evening for 9€. I warmly recommand this hostel !

• 12th Aug 2015

Great and kind Staff, atmosphere was really nice and the location was very central!

Just a wee bit noisy with the street

• 8th Aug 2015

Everyone was so nice and so helpful! The hostel was beautiful the pictures don't do it justice. It was so clean and very cute. The workers are always happy and willing to help. Free breakfast every morning is really good. They provide a safe for your room under your bed and the doors are locked by key card. I felt very safe here and very comfortable. There are security cameras in the entrance and you have to be buzzed in. There is even a luggage lift. I would definitely stay here again.

• 8th Aug 2015

Great hostel, organized dinner, trips, walking tours, you can even rent bikes.

Great hostel, very clean and excellent location. Staff were super helpful too.

Hostel also proposing very good cocktails at best prices. Nice meals every night, a very good way to meet other hostellers!

Great hostel ! The only point is the breackfast, with is the same every mornings, without eggs or charcuterie; but if you prefer sugar, there is many things to eat (especially pancakes)

• 4th Aug 2015

The value for money is excellent, very well located. Problem is the 2 floors needed to climb with no elevator to get to the hostel. It can get very noisy with people coming in during the night, specially in room 103 next to the toilet (where you can also fell everytime someone turns on the shower). the staff is super nice and ready to help. the chef is great, totally recommend the dinners in the hostel.

One of the best hostels we've been to in Europe. Great staff, lots of activities, very clean, great kitchen. Nothing negative to say! We left Lisbon at 9.30pm on the day of our checkout and they were kind enough to let us use all the hostel facilities up until it was time for us to leave. Thanks for the great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7