Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was great, not much in the way of social interaction but it made it nice when trying to sleep

Especially nice people working there (reception etc.). They gave us useful tips about events and good locations in the city. Additionally, the food they cooked was very good. All in all, a very social and welcoming atmosphere.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Austria

very nice place to stay. very close to shops and sites and across from metro. great , the decorations are wonderful. very thoughtful in every room. full breakfast choices, and full homemade portuguese dinner is offered nightly.

Great place. Location is absolutetly perfect. Had some trobule with the booking (two singles instead of one double), but it was solved quickly.

• 8th Feb 2015

Wonderful and helpful stay. Thoroughly enjoyed the walking tours and dinners! Luis also makes great cocktails!

• 6th Feb 2015

Such lovely staff and beautiful hostel. Felt totally at home.

• 6th Feb 2015

honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed in; everything was great. I'd highly recommend staying here and eating dinner at the hostel at least one night!! Also, be sure to try the Portuguese cocktail at the bar (#2 on the list), it's wonderful as well!!

Best hostel in the world!

And there playlist is really great, would love to have it!

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff was really nice and the facilities were better than cheap hotels! Excellent value especially for the price! Plus, it's located right next to a metro station which is great for traveling around the city!

• 30th Jan 2015

Would have given this place a high rating - beautiful rooms, cool design, good location - but the last night dropped it down a few levels. The place turned into a bit of a drunken frat house. Understandably, this is a Youth Hostel, but I wish one of the 24-hour staff had enforced some sort of late night policy; there were loud students outside of my room until 3AM and then puking began around 4AM. I asked twice for the the residents to move the conversations, but was ignored; wish staff helped.

I loved everything about the hostel! However, my only wish is for better breakfast options.

• 29th Jan 2015

Breakfast was not what it was advertised to be. Mostly just toast and crepes with jam. Free Coffee was nice though.

• 29th Jan 2015

I was so happppy to be here. Very good place to stay :)

Very well

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Very nice atmosphere, only thing I missed was a window in my room that could open! (I had room 208, discovery room). But had a very nice stay, thank you.

• 24th Jan 2015

Suuuper clean, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and all in all a nice atmosphere!! Awesome breakfast, friendly

• 23rd Jan 2015

Perfect hostel to spend a nice weekend in Lisboa !! Nothing much to add, it´s located in a great area in the city center and then, everybody is super nice, nice common area, crazy breakfast included, and there is a great chef who cooks for 10 euros at night if you want... We´ll definitely come back ;)

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I definitely recommend staying here! The rooms were nice and clean. The common areas are cool places to hang out. The breakfast that is included is delicious - crepes! Yum! Also, there is an in-house chef that you can sign up for meals for 10 euros. The meal was one of the best I had in Portugal and I met a handful of other really awesome people who were staying at the hostel. They also offer walking tours. Three of us did the one to Belem with Simonetta and it was really great! Learned a lot!

Since many years ago I discovered this wonderful ´hostel ... every time I go to Lisbon ... I stay in that place .... like returning a bit like home! thanks to all the people who work there and that always makes us a more than pleasant stay! of course I'll be back ! thanks !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7