Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

very clean and comfortable hostel with great facilities

The room next to the bathroom is rather noisy. One can hear the water flowing at any time of the night especially... That one wall would need soundproofed.

• 1st Dec 2015

The one fault was that people coming in late at night were very loud and kept me awake :(

• 27th Nov 2015

My stay was fantastic! The people were so friendly, nice, and helpful. It was very, very clean, and I feel like I got great value for my money. I would definitely stay here again!

• 25th Nov 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Beautifully painted and comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms and kitchen, delicious breakfast included in the price, and about everything else you could think of. Guides on Lisbon, a selection of vinyls, and a handful of beautiful art books that have been an integral part of my stay in Lisbon (especially the one on Schiele!). The staff is very well informed, with an impeccable knowledge of Lisbon (and English!). Até a próxima, Alexe. (Say hi to Miguel!).

Only 2 mins walk from the metro and less than 5 mins to the Main Street! The also provide some tour like I joined the day tour to Sintra which was very fun and enjoyable. The receptionists were very nice and helpful. Definitely recommend.

The Living Lounge Hostel was great! The location is amazing, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere and decor were spot on. There were even some awesome extras, like their partnerships with local tour companies and the 3 course dinner served nightly. It was a great home base in beautiful Lisbon!

Great experience, loved the place, is too well located, they offer a very nice breakfast, people is very kind, I truly enjoyed it and I HIGHLY recommend it :)

EXCELLENT! I consider this hostel so far the best one I have stay. It has an excellent location close to a metro station and in the center of the city, good facilities and really clean, the staff is super kind and really helpful trying to make your staying as better as possible, they include breakfast that for my surprise where really complete to be a hostel ( crepes, scrambled eggs, cheese, tea, coffee, bread, juices, and a variety of fruits). Really good !!

Near the station, clean beds and good staff.

Wow - this hostel is perfect. I highly recommend - it's like a hotel!

The location is perfect. Everything is great. The staff knows a lot about the city. I love the restaurants that they recommend for traditional dishes and the fado night was wonderful! Obrigada.

We loved it here! Such a great location. Close to all the main sites! So cute and comfortable. Lovely place, would highly recommend!

• 14th Nov 2015

I rarely leave any comments but I have to for this hostel. Nice staff, special thanks to the guys that worked in the morning shift (before 22.00) on Saturday, Sunday and Monday for helping me :) The hostel has a super nice room with an amazing living room, where you can have a nice vibe amongst the guests. The hostel was not really full so it was even more wonderful. The breakfast was basic but enough to fill my stomach. Small minus, little bit noisy because of ACs from opposite building.

Excellent stay in this hostel. The staff is genuinely friendly, I mean they are REALLY friendly in the way they could be your friend working here and that you meet at the corner. Most of my pleasing experience in Milan was due to the trully good vibe that were in that hostel. The location is great, 7 min walks from the landmark Duomo and next to everything. Facilities are good, but yes it is a little pricey for a hostel, still don't regret a second and will come back there without a doubt. Thx !

Perfect in every aspect!

Good location, very nice Place with quite some atmosphere! Really enjoyed the breakfasts!

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Perfect location! Good atmosphere despict the season, was quiet at the hostel so that the dinner in the hostel never happened. Staff very helpful and tour proposed by the staff were very good! Willcome back!!!

• 5th Nov 2015

Probably as good as it gets for a hostal.

• 3rd Nov 2015

Such a beautiful hostel, it has everything you need. An incredible breakfast, kind and helpful staff, awesome location, great security, happy and chilled atmosphere, very clean and tidy, all round excellent would recommend to everyone.