Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've been to. Clean and big bathrooms, really good breakfast included, nice staff, hostel is next to a metrostaion (1 min walk) but you don't need the metro often because ists in the very center, you can reach everthing by foot. Met a few nice people there - really good atmosphere!

This has got to be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I had my own room on the top floor and was very pleased with every aspect of it. From the cleanliness to the location to the people who work Abx were staying there, I will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon to stay here. The tours were great, especially to meet others. I recommend the Sintra and Sunset walking tours. And don't forget to grab a drink at the bar downstairs!

• 20th Sep 2014

All of the applause you can read in reviewa is well merited. I have stayed in many hostels over many years and find the two Llh hostels unrivaled. The staff are very able and happy to help you with any questions. They are such good and welcoming people that I've been coming back for 5 years now. The dinners and breakfasts are convivial...and who doesn't like freshly-made crepes to start the day--put what you like on them!

Breakfast has a great atmosphere!

We arrived at 4 in the morning and they were very helpful about checking us in at such a late time. The beds were comfortable with nice lockers underneath. The breakfast was fantastic. I would also recommend trying their dinner. It was a great deal for the price with very good food. It was also a great opportunity to meet fellow travelers! The staff were very helpful with tips and directions. I would most definitely stay there again if I was in Lisbon!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • tcdooley20123818

Great value for money on a good spot in Lisboa!

The best Hostel we've ever been!

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location right in center of downtown, facilities are clean, good atmosphere, staff very helpful. , Took advantage of Living Lounge staff guided tours; good value. 1 day Sintra tour with Sophie was EXCELLENT. and Fado evening tour, walking through Alfama district also excellent. LLH even has evening meals, chef prepared, which we took part in one evening, good value for the money. Three computers available for your use.

• 17th Sep 2014

Such an amazing hostel! We could not have wished for a more central location, lovely people and excellent facilities. The bathrooms are so lovely, you feel like you're in a 5 star hotel :) Breakfast is awesome, the only downside is that there could have been a bit more fruit and veg, but for the price really cannot complain!

I cannot think of anything negative about this hostel... It is quiet and the staff are very knowledgable about the City. The Location is just amazingly Close to bairro alto, the facilities look like they were new and are thoroughly cleaned every day. There is also a Chef coming over who prepares a 3-course dinner incl. all u can drink wine for 9-10 euros... what more can u ask for.

very good! very kind!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Loved this hostel! The staff was super friendly, the breakfast was great (even includes pancakes), and the location made it easy to get to all the major attractions. I had a great visit!

I'd say this was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anywhere.

very nice place, if you dont mind people snoring in the bedroom

• 11th Sep 2014

Great place to stay, not just for kids either...I'm. 61!

• 9th Sep 2014

fantastic place, awesome staff. We had a great experience there. Top 10 with their breakfast!!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Fantastic stay here! Lovely staff and yummy crepes for breakfast with ham, bread, cheese, coffee and juices. A very social breakfast. The bathrooms were so clean and never busy! I stayed in the room called dirty cop which was designed with tree paintings. There are lockers under each bed with a key to open and you can charge your electronic devices seperately in these lockers-really good! Location is fab, you get straight out of the metro and walk 50m and you are there! The best hostal!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location. Nice decor, very good cleanliness. Friendly staff.

Really great location, friendly staff, great breakfast and cool art everywhere!

Such a great location - easy to walk to everything.