Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel and the personel were splended, with a lot of attention to every gast.

• 8th Mar 2014

great location, very helpful staff, roomy facilities, and a really yummy and abundant breakfast. never had trouble with the showers, either. great stay, will definitely be returning if i ever get back to Lisbon. also, the walking tour with Simonetta: 100% recommended! you see and learn so much about the historic center of Lisbon, and end it with a really delicious meal at a traditional Portuguese restaurant with a great variety of dishes to choose from.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Chile

Fabulous and beautifully decorated hostel. As a 40-something solo traveller on a budget it was great to have a private room, but to be able to meet other travellers through the regular and fantastic dinners put on by the hostel. If only all hostels were like this!

For sure the best hostel (out of about 50 so far) I stayed in! Central, but with quiet surrounding and amazing staff. My room ("Jazz") was absolutely gorgeous decorated - well actually all of the hostel. Everything was clean and tidy and I wish I´d had such a lovely bathroom in my flat. I joined a city-walking-tour with Pedro; it was fun, unique and personal. I´ve seen some spots of Lisbon, that even my friends from there didn´t know. Definatly join the hostel´s dinners - absolutely yummy!!!

good place, good service, good price!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • China

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Thank you for everything. it is really the best place we have ever stayed at. Clean rooms,bathrooms and tasty breakfast - it is higher then any of your expectations. Do not miss dinner at the kitchen. It costs only 10 or 8 euro but it's worth the restaurant meal

My stay at Living Lounge Hostel was nothing short of enjoyable. Entering the hostel, I was greeted by a very classy yet classic common area. The mini-lift for our bags was also another pleasant surprise! The decoration and spaciousness of the rooms (8-bed mixed dorm) was another great aspect that I did not expect. All in all, LLH made my stay in Lisbon better than I even expected!

Living Lounge is awesome! The people are so nice and helpful, and the hostel itself is great. Comfortable, clean, and with a really cool first floor. All of the rooms have artsy designs on the walls, making it seem more than just a hostel. Free breakfast is also a plus. And there are huge lockers under your bed for security. I would most definitely come back here and recommend this place.

• 19th Feb 2014

Nice place and best hostel ever I have stayed :)

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Slovakia

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff was friendly and very helpful and the daily planned dinners were amazing!

• 14th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I've been.

It was my third time around and I loved it! Great place & great staff!,,, Will be back ... :-)

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Finland

It's rare to find this kind of excellence. Perfect location, Excellent facilities, big.. but not too big, really good common areas. Free city tour, visits to fado, amazing dinner by antonio (chef and one of the owners) for just 10eu, and other activities organized in the place. Local owners that love what they do and rally care for the place. A 5 Stars hostel

This was the second time I stayed at the iving Lounge hostel. So I obviously liked it the first time. I had a single room - so the best comfort possible. But nevertheless I could hardly sleep due to the constant noise throughout the night. Who ever wants to have a calm holiday should choose an other place. The timeless room which I had was nicely decorated, but a stand for Cloth/ jackets was missing. So it turned out a bit difficult to hang clumsy coats etc. Despite this I had a pleasant stay.

• 4th Feb 2014

The location is excellent, near Baixa-Chiado metro. The staffs are helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay in Lisbon and will choose Living Lounge Hostel again.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

Just great!

A great place to stay. The staff are very helpful.

It was my second stay in your hostel and it was, again, awesome! Duing my erasmus now here for 5 month and i will definetly drop by to have a drink with some of the friends i met at your place in the very short time! Thank you

• 31st Jan 2014

Can't fault you on friendliness, cleanliness and central location. However we were given a room which was the scene of a murder - not very funny. Also no wardrobe or chest of drawers for clothes, just one chair. This room was particularly noisy, with insensitive people coming and going all night - more could be done to encourage communal consideration. The room was very light all night, due to external 'security' lights, so dark curtains would be better. No soap and broken handle in bathroom.

• 31st Jan 2014