Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This was one of the best hostels I´ve stayed!! The deco is amazing, staff was really nice and helpfull, location is perfect. I really recommend the hostel and will stay there again for sure on my next trip to Lisbon.

The only I couldn't stand during my stay was the heat inside at night! Outside it was around 25°C but inside it felt like 35°C! Must have been at least 30°C during this night! Probably I'm kind of sensitive as well but this was to much for me!! I was inside a 6-dorm so I couldn't use the fan just for myself!! Don't know how you could solve this problem!

Very nice staff and friendly atmosphere. Thank you. Breakfast according to what you pay, reduced :)

• 22nd May 2015

Very modern and luxurious for a hostel. Atmosphere is excellent for both solo travellers and small groups. Staff is very friendly and knoweldgeable. Good breakfast every day and cheap Portuguese dinner most nights.

This was our first stop in a hostel and for sure we are now absolute hostel fans. The people there have been so friendly. Breakfast was great. Rooms very clean and we got everything what we needed in addition prompt and without any problem.

• 21st May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Really great place - I will surely return.

• 20th May 2015

Great hostel in Lisbon. It's in a great location that's close to some of the main areas you would want to be and has a great atmosphere. The dinners were amazing, with the chef cooking Portuguese food and serving it with salad, bread, wine and dessert for €10 was definitely a highlight and nice way to meet other travelers at the hostel. I would definitely recommend Living Lounge and stay there again myself.

I love this hostel, from the trendy vibes to the delicious food and the of course the ever so welcoming staff. Would pick this place over a hotel any day. Loved it!

• 12th May 2015

We loved it! From the cleanliness to the helpfulness of the staf it was great. The sintra day trip was amazing, and the pubcrawl was incredible too. The best part of th hostel though was the other travelers we met. Just a great environment here!

• 12th May 2015

Thank you for the wonderful hospitality, great evening activities, insider tips & more! I will be back as soon as I can:)

• 11th May 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Lisbon. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The dorms were pleasant and seemed very clean. My only critique is that during the night it became unbearable hot. I would think in possibly investing in beside fans. While one night in Lisbon provided sufficient cooling for the hostel room, other nights the heat seemed to be unbearable and caused a lot of discomfort. Aside from the heat, I had a wonderful stay!

Located right at the metro. Most everything is in walking distance. The rooms are very hot at night, and the numbnumbers of toilets and showers are slightly disappointing. It's a great hostel though!

Cutest hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were accommodating and genuinely helpful. The breakfast was lovely. Everything went so smoothly I could not have been happier.

Very nice, modern and bright hostel. Clean facilities, friendly staff, cheap beer. What more could you want. Location is excellent, very central but quiet. Not necessarily a massive party hostel (though they offer a wide range of activities).

Great value!

• 8th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

The Hostel was very clean, but there were cockroaches in the Basement though.

• 7th May 2015
  • Austria

Enjoyed staying in this renovated old building in centre of Lisbon. Imaginatively decorated throughout and pleasant light airy atmosphere in building. Friendly and helpful responses from staff to all requests e.g. directions around Lisbon, recommendations for things to do, printing from their PC's and for items like hairdryers. Freshly cooked crepes for breakfast were delicious. Only drawback was noise from city streets sometimes quite early in the mornings.... Recommend!!!

• 6th May 2015

There is no better place for a hostel in Lisbon, the metro is just next door and you are right in the center close to everything. Staff is amazing, really enjoyed the dinner made by Chef Miguel. A special thanks to Inês and hope to see you soon ...

Amazing place, especially given the cost. Great atmosphere, staff were unbelievably helpful and friendly.

Very nice place in a well located spot.