Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This has been my favorite hostel. The people who own it are artists, so every room has been painted a different theme, they have a chef who cooks a Portuguese meal every night for those who want to pay 10 euro, they have cool tours like the street art walking tour. The kitchen is huge and so is the dining room and main common area. Every floor has multiple bathrooms and a common room. The rooms are spacious and everyone gets there own locked storage space under the bed, and the staff are amazing

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, great pool, great people!

Great hostel, as is the sister hostel further down in Baixa! Great staff, great location and great facilities!

I love this place. I stayed in both Living Lounge and Lisbon Lounge and both are superb. Dinner at night with the Chef Pedro was amazing, walking tours with Simonata are not to be missed! Would come and stay every time I'm in Lisbon.

This is a great, comfortable and uniquely designed hostel. Check out their website, you can "walk" through the rooms. They offer a lot of tours and activities and cook dinner for you (3 course menu + wine, for 10 €) every day. The rooms are big and have lockers under the bed that can swallow your whole suitcase. Even the lock is included + 3 electricity plugs. almost no downside here!

They were highly recommended to me and expectations were fulfilled. Great staff and activities as well.

• 22nd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've been to. Clean and big bathrooms, really good breakfast included, nice staff, hostel is next to a metrostaion (1 min walk) but you don't need the metro often because ists in the very center, you can reach everthing by foot. Met a few nice people there - really good atmosphere!

This has got to be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I had my own room on the top floor and was very pleased with every aspect of it. From the cleanliness to the location to the people who work Abx were staying there, I will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon to stay here. The tours were great, especially to meet others. I recommend the Sintra and Sunset walking tours. And don't forget to grab a drink at the bar downstairs!

• 20th Sep 2014

All of the applause you can read in reviewa is well merited. I have stayed in many hostels over many years and find the two Llh hostels unrivaled. The staff are very able and happy to help you with any questions. They are such good and welcoming people that I've been coming back for 5 years now. The dinners and breakfasts are convivial...and who doesn't like freshly-made crepes to start the day--put what you like on them!

Breakfast has a great atmosphere!

We arrived at 4 in the morning and they were very helpful about checking us in at such a late time. The beds were comfortable with nice lockers underneath. The breakfast was fantastic. I would also recommend trying their dinner. It was a great deal for the price with very good food. It was also a great opportunity to meet fellow travelers! The staff were very helpful with tips and directions. I would most definitely stay there again if I was in Lisbon!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • tcdooley20123818

Great value for money on a good spot in Lisboa!

The best Hostel we've ever been!

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location right in center of downtown, facilities are clean, good atmosphere, staff very helpful. , Took advantage of Living Lounge staff guided tours; good value. 1 day Sintra tour with Sophie was EXCELLENT. and Fado evening tour, walking through Alfama district also excellent. LLH even has evening meals, chef prepared, which we took part in one evening, good value for the money. Three computers available for your use.

• 17th Sep 2014

Such an amazing hostel! We could not have wished for a more central location, lovely people and excellent facilities. The bathrooms are so lovely, you feel like you're in a 5 star hotel :) Breakfast is awesome, the only downside is that there could have been a bit more fruit and veg, but for the price really cannot complain!

I cannot think of anything negative about this hostel... It is quiet and the staff are very knowledgable about the City. The Location is just amazingly Close to bairro alto, the facilities look like they were new and are thoroughly cleaned every day. There is also a Chef coming over who prepares a 3-course dinner incl. all u can drink wine for 9-10 euros... what more can u ask for.

very good! very kind!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Loved this hostel! The staff was super friendly, the breakfast was great (even includes pancakes), and the location made it easy to get to all the major attractions. I had a great visit!

I'd say this was probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anywhere.

very nice place, if you dont mind people snoring in the bedroom

• 11th Sep 2014