Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Living Lounge is a great hostel to stay in Lisbon. The staffs are friendly and very helpful. Also, the wifi is fast and lounging room and kitchen is big and clean. There are day tour to different places and pub crawl at night, which is awesome. However, there are no elevators. Carrying a big heavy suitcase from the first floor to the next floor can be a pain. Overall, I had a great time staying in this hostel. I definitely would come back to this place. Thank you for everything :)

It was an amazing experience. This was my first stay in a hostel, so could not have been better. I I really recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

• 28th Jun 2014

I have been back packing around europe for 6 mnths, and this is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The place is amazing

This is an amazing hostel and the best I've ever been to! Located just a few steps away from Metro Baixa Chiado, this hostel offers you everything you need for an awesome stay in Lisbon. The staff was great and the dorms and bathrooms are in excellent conditions. Do not miss the dinner they offer at night and their tours. I highly recommend the walking tour and the tour to Sintra! Overall it was a great experience to stay there!

An absolute favourite! Ended up returning to this hostel for another night. Nothing to criticise, except perhaps the friendliness of a couple of staff members and the free pancake breakfast running out within an hour. Other than that- nicest rooms, best location and nice fellow travellers :)

Living lounge was great. Lots of nice staff and fellow travelers. Nice tours of the city and environs.

• 25th Jun 2014

Such a great place ! Loved it was 100% recommend!

• 25th Jun 2014

Great!! You won't regret if you choose this hostel. Best hostel I've ever been!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Croatia

Very clean bathrooms with powerful hot showers. Loved pancakes for breakfast! Only criticism was with booking for dinner - there is some difficulty organising this between the two hostels.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Staying at Living Lounge Hostel was a great start to my vacation. This hostel was clean, comforting, and definitely worth the stay. The crepes served at breakfast were a nice treat as well!

• 19th Jun 2014

I wish I could have stayed longer - only stayed for one night. Would have loved to participate in the dinner, breakfast and social opportunities at this hostel - great place!

Thank you so much for our great time in Lisboa!!! We will definetly come back again!

• 18th Jun 2014

Second time staying here, absolutely love the place. Great staff, beautiful rooms, wifi is good, showers / bathrooms are clean, beds are comfy, towels cost 1 euro to rent, storage locker is provided, no lock needed. Location is fantastic in Lisbon, 1 minute walk from metro station, 5 minute walk from the water - totally central, highly highly recommend.

Only the Fado Night was bad

• 16th Jun 2014

Nothing but praise for the Living Lounge hostel. Was my first experience staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Have and will recommend this location to friends and family should they be spending time in Lisbon. Greatly added to my overall impression of the country, city and people. Thank you

• 16th Jun 2014

Best location to be in; very central to all the action! Very friendly environment, with nice people, staff and daily activities to engage with. I made a few friends there actually.

• 15th Jun 2014

The best hostel with the best location.

• 13th Jun 2014

It was my seventh time staying here. I think that says enough as a review!

Good hostel. Beautiful interior design, looks like a piece of art.

This hostel exceeded my already high expectations, as I was highly recommended to it from the start.

• 8th Jun 2014