Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Extremely well situated near the center and the metro! Staff was so nice and friendly, and very knowledgeable. Great experience!

We stayed 2 nights here - at the start and the end of our trip. It was a great location and facility. Rooms were great (we were in a double private). And the staff was amazing

No any table or chair in a room, it is very inconvenince for us. No enought space to put belongings. I don't want to put everything in a locker, Especially living with my friends. If there is a lift on ground floor send my luggage to upstairs, it is good for each girl.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Macau
  • All Female Group, 41+

Very good hostel for the family we were. We appreciated that since we were 5 in a dorm of 6, you didn't put a 6th personn with us. It was great that it was next to the metro. It was very clean and we felt like home !

• 25th Oct 2015

Living lounge hostel was the first hostel I've ever stayed at. It was recommended to me by 2 groups of friends who had visited before me, one group in September and the other in October. They were obsessed and insisted I stay there, and I completely understand. I too have passed the word on to more friends, who will be staying there next week actually! The staff are super friendly, breakfast is delicious, everything was so clean, the location was perfect... I loved my experience

• 23rd Oct 2015

This was one of the best hostels I have ever been. The staff was very friendly and nice. It was very clean, I even walked around without shoes :) Breakfast was also great. It was a pleasure to stay there. Defenitelly valued for the money

I'm truly sad to leave this place! They've thought of absolutely every detail, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I feel lucky to have stayed here.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Really great hostel, would recommend it to anyone going to Lisbon

Exceptional experience. Super friendly staff (Valt is a superhero), accommodating with every request I had. Rooms were comfortable. Location was killer. Only minor constructive feedback: would love if there were tissues in the room and shampoo/shower soap in the bathrooms. Overall: 10/10. Would absolutely recommend and come back.

I absolutely love everything about this hostel. Really good vibes!!!

This is the best hostel I've ever been. They have a hotel structure with the atmosphere of a hostel. The decoration of the common areas is amazing. The room is beautiful and very comfortable, with enough plugs, good pillows and blankets. The breakfast is so good, with all you need plus handmade pancakes. The hostel is placed in the heart of Lisbon, not so far from the bars zone (Bairro Alto).

Great hostel! Plenty of open space and clean bathrooms! Great people and great atmosphere!

Perfect location, very clean, well taken care of. The breakfast is free and also quite good. Very impressed and we would definitely recommend !

Super good location. Atmosphere inside the hostel is more familial, no real excitement goes on. We really enjoyed the pub crawls two nights in a row with Sam. We also enjoyed the tour to Sintra.

found a huge spider on the bed, the room is very small, and the facilities and breakfast are not satisfied. Staff are very friendly though.

This location of this hostel is amazing, within walking distance to many of Lisbon's main attractions. I really liked that the private rooms were separated on a different floor from the shared rooms, as it made for a really calm and quiet experience (ie: easy to sleep, which isn't usually the norm at hostels). My room and the shared bathrooms were clean and well maintained. I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

Location is at delivery side of a shopping mall. For people who go to bed early: the vans unpack with their engines running at 23 pm. Otherwise it's great: Metro station 75 meters where 2 metro lines are crossing. You walk in 5 min. to Tejo river. Many beautiful spots also within walking distance. In our room we missed hooks on the walls to hang towel+clothes on, as there was no cupboard! Between door and doorstep there was a considerable gap which sent noise and wind chill into the room.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Switzerland

The location is great, right in the center. The room was clean and comfortable, the hostel was decorated nicely, big kitchen, and lots of rooms to chill. We didn't have a good run with the person who checked us in, he was very rude and unhelpul and made really snide comments towards us. The hostel has loads of stairs so i don't recommend staying if you have heavy luggage.

no complaints. amazing hostel, breakfast is good, WiFi is strong, mattresses are great. close to everything, lots of social stuff organised. 100% recommend

great hostel keep up the work!