Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This place exceeded my expectations by far. An amazing place to stay and great value for money. I stayed with 4 of my girlfriends (all in our 20's) so we were looking for a balance of site seeing and night life. Although it's not a 'party hostel', reception is 24 hours which meant we were able to have a few big nights whilst still having a relaxing holiday and not getting grumbled at like in some hostels. I will recommend Living Lounge to all my friends in London and Australia.

Good hostel in a very good location (a few steps away from the subway station), friendly staff and good breakfast (with crepes :B)

As good as they say. Went as a couple and stayed in a private dorm. There was some noise coming in through our window (loud techno music, though it was hard to tell if it was coming from the hostel or neighbours) all day/evening, but we were out mostly so it wasn't a big deal. The staff are friendly and the facilities are clean. One of the few places that looks as good as the pictures!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and helped me with some day tours. Great location and easy to get around.

• 31st May 2014

Not so much a party environment, but living lounge has a very relaxed vibe with very friendly people

The hostel truly delivers what it says it will. Wonderful facilities and staff, and a really friendly atmosphere A .real home away from home..Fantastic.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Very nice breakfast included, good lockers provided, excellent room security only accessible to those with a room key card and it is clean!

• 30th May 2014

This place is amazing. One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in and they have lots of reasonably priced activities for you to do - like renting bikes in the afternoon for 5 euros that I highly recommend. As well as their day trip to Sintra.

was perfect to meet people and enjoy the city. Si tengo que volver a lisboa, volveria al mismo hostel sin duda.

• 28th May 2014
  • Spain

Great place to stay. Loved the breakfasts and the dinner we had one night. Also enjoyed the tour to Sintra.

• 28th May 2014

Everything was great as usual. It is worth to join at least one local dinner to meet new people, feel good lazy summer atmosphere and eat delicious food. Highly recommend :)

We loved our stay! It was perfect! The staff was super friendly!

• 27th May 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a great hostel, veru beautiful decorations and realky really clean. The only negative side is the noice that cones to rooms from corridors, but this is the same thing in almosta every hostel, so take ear pluggs with you. Would definitely stay again!

I was very impressed by the Living Lounge Hostel. I booked a single room which was clean and spacious. The hostel decor is very trendy and each room has it's own theme. There are enough bathrooms which are also clean and well looked after. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and it's great that the hostel offers walks, tours and home-cooked dinners. Breakfast was a simple but unexpected bonus. The hostel is very centrally located and as a solo female traveller I felt completely safe.

• 23rd May 2014
  • South Africa

It's a nice place, with a beaiful people, very good situated, I wish to go back.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Uruguay

This hostel is perfectly located and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. We had to leave early to catch a train (7am) an the staff member prepared breakfast for me and my two friends. They offer an evening meal for 10 euros inc drinks which is very good value, the bathrooms are pristine and the beds are very comfy. I've spent a lot of time travelling and have stayed in many hostels and I rate this as one of the best.

• 20th May 2014

The Hostel was very clean Guests and staff were friendly. The Breakfast was nothing Special but also nothing to complaint about. Didn't try Dinner at the Hostel, but Ppl seemed quite happy with it. The Lounge was also a great Place to meet other travelers and Hang out. All around a great experience.

• 19th May 2014

prefect hostel!!

I love this place spoooo much my first hostel in my friend set the bar high peeps are super nice and friendly and love rooms so spacious love it

Very good hostel, i ll recommend it to my friends