Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Stayed here with a friend for a weekend. Really clean and the rooms are nice! Would definitely recommend if you're in lisbon. Great location and good for the money

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel was incredibly clean, it almost felt like a boutique hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was great. the only downside was that it was not the most social atmosphere.

On my stay in lisbon I stayed in this hostel and The Independente Hostel & Suites.....and in both my dorm was at the 1st floor close to the kitchen, but staying at the Living Lounge Hostel was much better in any point. Amazingly clean and quiet, cheaper aswell and I liked the plug in each locker were you can let your device recharge safely.

Just perfect!!

The staffs are really helpful and they do provide useful informations.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is really wonderful and is only a stone throw away form Baixa-Chiado metro station. Also a short walk will bring you to the famous Santa-Justa lift, Rossio square and stations for Tram 28. Personally I love the interior designs and each room was decorated with a specific theme. Also, the hostel offers tours and I love the Fado tour. Its sad that I didn't join the Sintra tour (because the staff said the tour didn't go to Pena palace, which in the end they did) =/

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The staff was very welcoming and very helpful. I met other travelers over an excellant delicious hostel dinner. I loved the great Lisbon tour. Thank you so,much! Mary

• 17th Oct 2014

Stayed for a week. Rooms are all themed differently which is cool. Crepes for breakfast. Our room was very hot, even at night. There was a fan but not great for the size. Had to open the window but the street noises woke us up several times even with ear plugs on (the hostel is facing a busy delivery bay for a mall). Bathrooms/showers are basic and there was a lot of waiting on some mornings. Laundry is expensive and they mucked up my stuff (gave me someone elses undies and lost my bra).

The hostel is good but it could be better. I was with a group of 16 people and we had some problems, such bed bugs in some rooms, dirty shower rooms, and me and 2 friends had to move to the attic room because they made a confusion with our reservation and there were no more beds available in regular rooms. And we didn't have any refund for that. The hostel is located in the third floor of a five floor building and there isn't any lift.

Very good hostel with free breakfast that includes pancakes! They have amazing coktails and beer for a good price and also offer an walking tour through the city or to Belem.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was primo! Near Metro, buses and restaurants. The hostel was spotless and the beds comfortable. We liked the crepes fro breakfast. The staff answered all of our questions and helped us out. Called a cab for us the last am because we had an early flight.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Simply excellent !

• 12th Oct 2014

I recommend here

Excellent food for the price. Wonderful and most helpful staff. Fun to be with the young and multi-national crowd. Carol and Tom Hill

• 10th Oct 2014

This was an AMAZING hostel. Very homey, welcoming and pretty

thank you for the friendly staff ! Especially Wautor!

A warm, friendly atmosphere. The staff was exceptional. I was impressed with how clean it was.

• 9th Oct 2014

Best, most cleanest, coolest, with the most friendly helpful staff hostel that I have ever stayed at! Awesome breakfast also! Thank you! Veronika, Canada

• 9th Oct 2014

A thoroughly brilliant hostel. Clean, comfortable and relaxed, with the most helpful and kindest staff I have ever encountered. Freshly made pancakes and fruit for breakfast are a huge plus, too. There even have a little baggage lift, so you have to drag your luggage only up to the first floor.

A very good hostel, very clean, amazing staff. It has 4 bathrooms in each floor, so you don't have to wait hours to take a shower. Fabulous dinner every night, ask at reception.