Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels i have ever seen, actually it felts more like an hotel!! modern and clean with a lot of space, awesome furnitures and decorations, breakfast with pancake and the friendly stuff who even answered our questions if they were not on duty let us feel more than confortable. There was even staff to clean the dishes after breakfast, we did not have to do it by ourselves!

A great hostel, really nice staff, lovely food and great location. Would definitely recommend.

The best hostel ever! Perfect location, great conditions and amazing staff!

I think I'll go back to stay here again if I have chance to visit Lisbon. It's probably the best Hostel I ever stayed.

Excellent little hostel. Their directions were very good and the place was easy to find from the airbus stop. Staff were very helpful. Place had very stylish individual decor. One of the best hostels I have stayed at and I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Lisbon

The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly. A special shout out to Antonio for making the walking tour so interesting and educative, and also as a chef who whipped up wonderful traditional Portuguese dishes for dinner. The atmosphere inside the lounge was wonderful made possible by a lively and friendly group of fellow travelers who were staying there.

Fantastic hostal. Staff was absolutely wonderful. Very centrally located and clean. The dinners cooked by Antonio are amazing and the atmosphere among my best memories in a four month trip.

Warm, wonderful place to stay. Cannot wait to go back. Once in a while needed to wait for a toilet and showers sometimes took time to heat up. Do not miss Antonio's dinners. Better than any restaurant you will find and a great way to meet fellow guests. Fado evening was fantastic. Great city tour and personalized to understand colonization issues Portugal managed. Highly recommend for single traveler or group.

I had a pleasant stay!

• 11th Nov 2013

This hostel could not have been better. The staff was beyond friendly, the location could not have been more perfect (literally two minutes from the metro and walkable to almost everything), the rooms were especially clean and felt very new. Also worth mentioning is that the hostel has a private bathroom and shower situation which is meant for only one person and closes as such. Should I visit Lisbon again, I will certainly be staying here. Book this one - your will be so glad you did!!

Fantastic Place

We have stayed in many hostels and this was the cleanest one we have ever been in!! Just steps a aw from the metro, close to shopping, absolutely wonderful!!!

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

All very clean and efficient with good friendly and helpful staff. BUT , very noisy at night in the corridor , when fellow guests return in the small hours ALSO I was concerned at absence of a fire escape

• 4th Nov 2013

I stayed at Living Lounge for 6 nights and enjoyed it very much. Everything is very clean (rooms, kitchen, bathroom), the location is perfect and the staff is super friendly. Antonios walking tour, Henrys fado night and Pedros dinner are great ... everybody makes you feel at home.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Absolutely Loved This Hostel!! Great Location, Friendly Staff & Helpful. I Arrived Early Morning Before Check In But Was Welcomed Offered Cup Tea/coffee The Free Breakfast (which The Lovely Ladies Cook You Pancakes!), And Informed Of The days Activities - Which Was The Free Walking Tour Around The City With Antoni. Great Tour, Great Spot For Lunch We Were Taken Too As Well. They Also Offer A Full Cooked Meal With Wine Every Night For Only 10 Euro. What More Can You Need. Good Facilities & Clean!

I had an amazing stay here. The staff are great and super friendly. Really enjoyed the organised dinner at the hostel and would recommend it for sure - good food and great opportunity to meet all the people at there. I was on my own in a shared room and was very happy to meet my lovely room mates!

Hi I really enjoyed my stay, very relaxed atmosphere yet inviting and friendly. I loved the location, in the heart of Lisbon, and provided a glimpse of Lisbon culture. I would recommend to friends who would be visiting Lisbon. Regards Evelyn

• 1st Nov 2013

We were eight dutch girls in Lisboa for the first time. And we all loved the hostel and the kindness that you guys gave. We had a wonderfull experience, thank you for the good times! Room 307!

very helpfull and friendly staff, helped me with taxi and printing off boarding pass

• 31st Oct 2013

Too much noise in this building at night.

• 30th Oct 2013