Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

I really loved this hostel! It is in a great location, you can easily walk everywhere. Their pub crawls are definitely worth trying out if you want a fun night in Lisbon. Also, it is very clean and well maintained!

Nothing to had. That place was awesome ! Really clean and in the middle of the city. Had a great time !

I loved everything about this place. We only stayed one night and upgraded our room to a private (still shared bathroom). Desk was manned 24 hrs, decor and atmosphere were stellar, location was perfect, it was extremely easy to get to from the airport via the metro, which exited directly onto the road of the hostel. I would def stay here again.

It is the best hostel. It's clean the staff are super friendly and helpful. It is in a great location. The rooms are well thought out, with big lock up storage for your pack with a power point inside. Even the bath mats in the bathroom are nice. All great, you should stay here.

Fantastic hostel - would recommend to anyone.Great location -it's across a hidden mall, a quick elevator journey to Bairro Alto's main square and bar areas, few blocks from shopping district and the waterfront square. The staff were all super friendly and gave us great recommendations for places to visit and dine at. The Sintra day tour they organized was fantastic - our tour guide was so awesome! This was my first hostel experience and I loved it!

• 29th May 2015

Great friendly and clean hostel in the perfect location! Rooms are spacious and facilities are great. Staff were brilliant and breakfast was great with pancakes as well as continental. Many thanks!!

This was one of the best hostels I´ve stayed!! The deco is amazing, staff was really nice and helpfull, location is perfect. I really recommend the hostel and will stay there again for sure on my next trip to Lisbon.

The only I couldn't stand during my stay was the heat inside at night! Outside it was around 25°C but inside it felt like 35°C! Must have been at least 30°C during this night! Probably I'm kind of sensitive as well but this was to much for me!! I was inside a 6-dorm so I couldn't use the fan just for myself!! Don't know how you could solve this problem!

Very nice staff and friendly atmosphere. Thank you. Breakfast according to what you pay, reduced :)

• 22nd May 2015

Very modern and luxurious for a hostel. Atmosphere is excellent for both solo travellers and small groups. Staff is very friendly and knoweldgeable. Good breakfast every day and cheap Portuguese dinner most nights.

This was our first stop in a hostel and for sure we are now absolute hostel fans. The people there have been so friendly. Breakfast was great. Rooms very clean and we got everything what we needed in addition prompt and without any problem.

• 21st May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Really great place - I will surely return.

• 20th May 2015

Great hostel in Lisbon. It's in a great location that's close to some of the main areas you would want to be and has a great atmosphere. The dinners were amazing, with the chef cooking Portuguese food and serving it with salad, bread, wine and dessert for €10 was definitely a highlight and nice way to meet other travelers at the hostel. I would definitely recommend Living Lounge and stay there again myself.

I love this hostel, from the trendy vibes to the delicious food and the of course the ever so welcoming staff. Would pick this place over a hotel any day. Loved it!

• 12th May 2015

We loved it! From the cleanliness to the helpfulness of the staf it was great. The sintra day trip was amazing, and the pubcrawl was incredible too. The best part of th hostel though was the other travelers we met. Just a great environment here!

• 12th May 2015

Thank you for the wonderful hospitality, great evening activities, insider tips & more! I will be back as soon as I can:)

• 11th May 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Lisbon. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The dorms were pleasant and seemed very clean. My only critique is that during the night it became unbearable hot. I would think in possibly investing in beside fans. While one night in Lisbon provided sufficient cooling for the hostel room, other nights the heat seemed to be unbearable and caused a lot of discomfort. Aside from the heat, I had a wonderful stay!

Located right at the metro. Most everything is in walking distance. The rooms are very hot at night, and the numbnumbers of toilets and showers are slightly disappointing. It's a great hostel though!

Cutest hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were accommodating and genuinely helpful. The breakfast was lovely. Everything went so smoothly I could not have been happier.

Very nice, modern and bright hostel. Clean facilities, friendly staff, cheap beer. What more could you want. Location is excellent, very central but quiet. Not necessarily a massive party hostel (though they offer a wide range of activities).