Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice place and stuff. Location could not be better. Best hostel I have stayed up to now - excellent!

• 13th Dec 2013

Awesome stay. Great location, great staff... I really like my stay. Pancake for breakfast = yummy !! The trip to sintra is also worth it :)

• 13th Dec 2013

A safe, comfortable, and lovely home-away-from-home. A wonderful staff, nice breakfast, and ideal location for the weary traveler.

• 9th Dec 2013

Simply the best Hostel I have ever stayed in, anywhere in the world.

• 7th Dec 2013

Really enjoyed my trip to Lisbon and of course my stay at Living Loung Hostel. Great place and top location! Dinners in offered at this hostel and their other are highly recommended as a great opportunity to meet other travellers and of course the chefs. Enjoy a great meal with company!

Well, the hostel is lovely!! It doesn't have a home-like feel to it, but it is very modern and funky, that is also great! We stayed in a private room and it was kind of cold and we didn't get a proper blanket. The other thing was the that you couldn't close the courtains, so it was very bright very early. Beside that, the location is perfect! Staff is great and thle activities they have are amazing! It is a good place to stay if you are in Lisbon! :) One of the nicest hostels we've stayed in!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels i have ever seen, actually it felts more like an hotel!! modern and clean with a lot of space, awesome furnitures and decorations, breakfast with pancake and the friendly stuff who even answered our questions if they were not on duty let us feel more than confortable. There was even staff to clean the dishes after breakfast, we did not have to do it by ourselves!

A great hostel, really nice staff, lovely food and great location. Would definitely recommend.

The best hostel ever! Perfect location, great conditions and amazing staff!

I think I'll go back to stay here again if I have chance to visit Lisbon. It's probably the best Hostel I ever stayed.

Excellent little hostel. Their directions were very good and the place was easy to find from the airbus stop. Staff were very helpful. Place had very stylish individual decor. One of the best hostels I have stayed at and I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Lisbon

The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly. A special shout out to Antonio for making the walking tour so interesting and educative, and also as a chef who whipped up wonderful traditional Portuguese dishes for dinner. The atmosphere inside the lounge was wonderful made possible by a lively and friendly group of fellow travelers who were staying there.

Fantastic hostal. Staff was absolutely wonderful. Very centrally located and clean. The dinners cooked by Antonio are amazing and the atmosphere among my best memories in a four month trip.

Warm, wonderful place to stay. Cannot wait to go back. Once in a while needed to wait for a toilet and showers sometimes took time to heat up. Do not miss Antonio's dinners. Better than any restaurant you will find and a great way to meet fellow guests. Fado evening was fantastic. Great city tour and personalized to understand colonization issues Portugal managed. Highly recommend for single traveler or group.

I had a pleasant stay!

• 11th Nov 2013

This hostel could not have been better. The staff was beyond friendly, the location could not have been more perfect (literally two minutes from the metro and walkable to almost everything), the rooms were especially clean and felt very new. Also worth mentioning is that the hostel has a private bathroom and shower situation which is meant for only one person and closes as such. Should I visit Lisbon again, I will certainly be staying here. Book this one - your will be so glad you did!!

Fantastic Place

We have stayed in many hostels and this was the cleanest one we have ever been in!! Just steps a aw from the metro, close to shopping, absolutely wonderful!!!

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

All very clean and efficient with good friendly and helpful staff. BUT , very noisy at night in the corridor , when fellow guests return in the small hours ALSO I was concerned at absence of a fire escape

• 4th Nov 2013

I stayed at Living Lounge for 6 nights and enjoyed it very much. Everything is very clean (rooms, kitchen, bathroom), the location is perfect and the staff is super friendly. Antonios walking tour, Henrys fado night and Pedros dinner are great ... everybody makes you feel at home.

• 3rd Nov 2013