Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Good people, very clean, helpful and perfect location to see Lisabon.

Great location. At the end of the street from the hostel is the majority of the bars. Also close to the beach. Staff were very good. This is not a party hostel. I had a private room which was in another building down the street so it was great! I would recommend this place for people who don't want to put up with 18 year olds.

This is like a perfect hostel... Great location, amazing design of rooms, helpful and always happy staff, good breakfast included. Simply great!

Loved the pancakes for breakfast! Really cool set up of the reception, lounge room and kitchen areas. The luggage elevator is wonderful!

I stayed 2 nights in this hostel and I had a pretty good time there : well located, nice people working there, clean rooms and bathroom. I'll definetly go back there if I have to go back to Lisbon.

• 8th Aug 2014

one of the best hostels we have ever stayed at! tours with the hostel (as sunset tour or sintra tour) are highly recommended - great value for money!!! perfect location; about 10 walking min to bairro alto. facilities are awesome, kitchen and living room are modern, also bed and bathrooms. The only negative point are the water runoffs in the showers, it always takes a while until the water drains off.

Nice location! Close to the Rossio station and other squares.

Absolutely fantastic hostel which is more like a hotel. Clean rooms, lockers, bed light and nice facilities in the kitchen. Also have meals cooked on an evening which is a great bonus to meet other people.

Nice clean hostel, room was spacious with good locker under the bed that had a power points, staff were friendly and helpful. I thought it was a great location to the centre of town and right next to metro. Only fault I could say was there was no air conditioning in the room so it got pretty hot and stuffy, we did have a fan which helped a little bit. Don't sleep with windows open otherwise you'll get eaten by Mosquitos!

DO THE SINTRA TOUR!!! YOU HAVE TO. SUCH GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. SO ARE THE DINNERS!

Amazing hostel. So spacious and clean and there are huge underbed lockers powerboards so you can charge multiple devices! They organise many tours and have a brilliant city guide PDF. The family dinner was delicious and a great way to meet people. Best of all, the staff are lovely. Valter in particular put with my hundreds of questions and always a smile. Thank you so much guys!

Love this hostel! Especially the very helpful and nice staff. Next to that: well equipped kitchen, free European breakfast with crepes, trendy decoration, good and enough bathrooms and possibility to store some luggage. There is room for improvement regarding the beds though.

• 1st Aug 2014

Best hostel I ever stayed in. And I stayed in many.

Love it and we rent the bike too, however to high for me tho I am a 5 feet 7inches tall lady, staff are nice. Chicest

• Hong Kong

We couldn't have asked for a better start or end to our stay in Portugal than staying at the Living Lounge at the beginning and end of our holiday. The hostel has a real wow factor that really is hard to beat. It's stylish and smart, yet super friendly and fun. The staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly and showed real generosity in sharing information on pretty much everything under the sun. We would defintely recommend this hostel to all our friends It's a true gem!!

• Wales

Amazing Hostel! Great location, friendly staff, great events and great people!

• Austria

it/s beter not to put any valuable private things into the fridge. It was too hot at he single room. And it was impossible to open the window. It is better to vary food for the breakfasts. The location is the advantige of the hostel. The atmosphere and the staff were good and friendly.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Russia

The staff is very helpful and nice. breakfast is really yummy: pancakes!! :) Good atmosphere. Great location!!

With pancakes baked on the spot, the breakfast is certainly yummy and filling, but if you crave fo some yoghurt or fruit, you can get it from a 'vitaminos' outlet down the street. There's also an excellent organic supermarket nearby where you can stock up on soy produce and the like.

My group of friends had a great stay. Staff were very friendly and rooms were very clean. I recommend paying for dinner because ours was fantastic and it was a great way to meet people. Enjoyed our stay

• 27th Jul 2014