Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great locker great service great food nights

THANK YOU LIVING LOUNGE!! The staff are amazing, location is great and the food was delicious! You made my stay wonderful! Did I mentioned clean and felt like home?!! YES!!!! Also, hats off to the staff for making it amazing, from the front desk to the cooks and cleaning ladies! THANK YOU

• 4th Oct 2014

I have never been so impressed with a hostel or hotel! I was devastated to leave! The staff were BEYOND helpful and friendly. We lost our luggage and credit cards at the airport and they made sure we had everything we needed. We had a privet room for two, but we could have stayed in a shared room comfortably. The bathrooms were nice and clean. Lisbon was nice, but the hostel was AMAZING!

• 4th Oct 2014

top drawer place to stay

• 3rd Oct 2014

Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Great place to meet fellow travelers, great set of organized tours.

Really great experience. Hostel is literally steps from the metro, big plus for us with our giant backpacks. Thanks to Sofia (sp?) We think that's her name at the front desk, to Diogo (we highly reccomend the Sintra tour with the hostel, because of all the extra stuff you get to see..) and the Fado tour with Simonette.

I was very happy with my choice of Hostel! This is by far one of the most awesome hostels i've been too! A real recommendation!

I've stayed at a lot of hostels, the staff was the unfriendliest I've come by. I felt like I was asking them a favor for the smallest bit of information. Note to staff: you work at a hostel, couldn't hurt you to smile, be friendly and helpful. Isn't that what a traveler should expect at a hostel? Otherwise, location was good. I had the single room. Great place to stay if you only need a bed for the night. Although free breakfast in the morning was good. The food that is, not the staff.

This has been my favorite hostel. The people who own it are artists, so every room has been painted a different theme, they have a chef who cooks a Portuguese meal every night for those who want to pay 10 euro, they have cool tours like the street art walking tour. The kitchen is huge and so is the dining room and main common area. Every floor has multiple bathrooms and a common room. The rooms are spacious and everyone gets there own locked storage space under the bed, and the staff are amazing

What can I say... it is the best hostel I ever being. The staff makes the difference, I've never met so many nice people in one place. Ines, Walter, Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, Pedro, Luis! This place is great in all aspects.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great facilities, great pool, great people!

Great hostel, as is the sister hostel further down in Baixa! Great staff, great location and great facilities!

I love this place. I stayed in both Living Lounge and Lisbon Lounge and both are superb. Dinner at night with the Chef Pedro was amazing, walking tours with Simonata are not to be missed! Would come and stay every time I'm in Lisbon.

This is a great, comfortable and uniquely designed hostel. Check out their website, you can "walk" through the rooms. They offer a lot of tours and activities and cook dinner for you (3 course menu + wine, for 10 €) every day. The rooms are big and have lockers under the bed that can swallow your whole suitcase. Even the lock is included + 3 electricity plugs. almost no downside here!

They were highly recommended to me and expectations were fulfilled. Great staff and activities as well.

• 22nd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've been to. Clean and big bathrooms, really good breakfast included, nice staff, hostel is next to a metrostaion (1 min walk) but you don't need the metro often because ists in the very center, you can reach everthing by foot. Met a few nice people there - really good atmosphere!

This has got to be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. I had my own room on the top floor and was very pleased with every aspect of it. From the cleanliness to the location to the people who work Abx were staying there, I will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon to stay here. The tours were great, especially to meet others. I recommend the Sintra and Sunset walking tours. And don't forget to grab a drink at the bar downstairs!

• 20th Sep 2014

All of the applause you can read in reviewa is well merited. I have stayed in many hostels over many years and find the two Llh hostels unrivaled. The staff are very able and happy to help you with any questions. They are such good and welcoming people that I've been coming back for 5 years now. The dinners and breakfasts are convivial...and who doesn't like freshly-made crepes to start the day--put what you like on them!

Breakfast has a great atmosphere!

We arrived at 4 in the morning and they were very helpful about checking us in at such a late time. The beds were comfortable with nice lockers underneath. The breakfast was fantastic. I would also recommend trying their dinner. It was a great deal for the price with very good food. It was also a great opportunity to meet fellow travelers! The staff were very helpful with tips and directions. I would most definitely stay there again if I was in Lisbon!