Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The breakfast wasn't the best - some yoghurt, or eggs would be nice. It was very noisy in the common area at night. On Pubcrawl nights maybe you can ask the guests to please be considerate of others in the hallways after 10. All in all it was a great value, safe and clean. My bed was not stable, it was so light weight unless I sat or laid right in the center, the frame would tip off the floor. It needs to be reinforced or have a carpet underneath. the bed nearly tipped over just from turning.

• 31st Aug 2015

I found it quite loud and difficult to sleep unless I wore earplugs even in a private room (other guests in the hallway) but I guess this is part of staying in a hostel. The bed wasn't very comfortable and my bedding smelled odd but I was grateful to have this rectified as soon as I told them about it (with new sheets and pillow). The two tours I did (fado and sintra tours) were fantastic. It was also nice to have pancakes included in the breakfast.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Most central location you can possibly get! Amazing breakfast, they serve pancakes - reason alone to stay at this place :) Beds are very comfortable despite being bunkbeds, mattresses are of high quality and the beds are built to last a lifetime. So sleeping 6 people in a room is a no brainer. The living room or lounge is vast, has a bar and decorated in a stylish way. Events are organised on daily basis and it just makes the visit a lot of fun!

I'd been to Living Lounge hostel for the 5th time and enjoyed it again very much! I definitely will come again!

Fabulous location, amazing staff, delicious meals

• 28th Aug 2015

arrived pretty tired and was shown my room for a quick nap, then the staff were great told me all the things i could do locally, at that point on my trip i didnt know where i was going next, the staff gave me their own time to tell me where was good. the back packers is super central. i only walked for transport. super fun style of the place too. lots of creative painting on the walls, vintage stuff just really liked it, wifi worked really well. will stay again!

My sisters and I stayed here for a few nights, and our experience in Lisbon would not have been the same without the wonderful people that run the living lounge hostel. Organized tours, delicious dinner in the evening, very helpful staff and a clean comfortable place to sleep. I was so pleased with this hostel. I would absolutely stay here again.

The best location and just next to the Metro station, it’s easy to go anywhere by walking distance. Restaurants, bistros, Bar are there in two and three blocks. Close to the beach and shopping streets. The staffs were helpful and very friendly, they offered useful tourist information. We love the breakfast and even booked one night dinner. As to the room, the locker was a surprise and big enough for more than one big luggage. The Internet connection is good. Definitely will give it a Five-Star!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Fantastic hostel, great staff, great atmosphere. :)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

The Living Lounge by far, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff really do an excellent job of making guests feel welcomed and at home. This hostel is clean, spacious, in a terrific location in Lisbon and I met many interesting people during my stay. Bonus perks - the dinners cooked by Miguel were delicious, and the hostel activities were pretty good. I particularly recommend Simonetta's walking tours, She was an amazing guide who tons of wonderful tips and stories.

Excellent stay here , the staffs are friendly , the food is awesome . Highly recommend staying here .

Love this place. Clean, nice beds, great group dinners, amazing staff and just great place to be when in Lizbon. I extended my stay in Lizbon because of this place. It's so much more than a hostel. :)

We had trouble sleeping due to the lack of blinding by the curtains. We woke up very early every morning, causing a lack of sleep.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »