Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay. Loved the breakfasts and the dinner we had one night. Also enjoyed the tour to Sintra.

• 28th May 2014

Everything was great as usual. It is worth to join at least one local dinner to meet new people, feel good lazy summer atmosphere and eat delicious food. Highly recommend :)

We loved our stay! It was perfect! The staff was super friendly!

• 27th May 2014
  • Switzerland

This is a great hostel, veru beautiful decorations and realky really clean. The only negative side is the noice that cones to rooms from corridors, but this is the same thing in almosta every hostel, so take ear pluggs with you. Would definitely stay again!

I was very impressed by the Living Lounge Hostel. I booked a single room which was clean and spacious. The hostel decor is very trendy and each room has it's own theme. There are enough bathrooms which are also clean and well looked after. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and it's great that the hostel offers walks, tours and home-cooked dinners. Breakfast was a simple but unexpected bonus. The hostel is very centrally located and as a solo female traveller I felt completely safe.

• 23rd May 2014
  • South Africa

It's a nice place, with a beaiful people, very good situated, I wish to go back.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Uruguay

This hostel is perfectly located and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. We had to leave early to catch a train (7am) an the staff member prepared breakfast for me and my two friends. They offer an evening meal for 10 euros inc drinks which is very good value, the bathrooms are pristine and the beds are very comfy. I've spent a lot of time travelling and have stayed in many hostels and I rate this as one of the best.

• 20th May 2014

The Hostel was very clean Guests and staff were friendly. The Breakfast was nothing Special but also nothing to complaint about. Didn't try Dinner at the Hostel, but Ppl seemed quite happy with it. The Lounge was also a great Place to meet other travelers and Hang out. All around a great experience.

• 19th May 2014

prefect hostel!!

I love this place spoooo much my first hostel in my friend set the bar high peeps are super nice and friendly and love rooms so spacious love it

Very good hostel, i ll recommend it to my friends

This was a great hostel located perfectly for accessing all kinds of public transportation. We went on the Sintra tour and it was a great value. The hostel also hosts dinners that are great deals and a great way to meet people before going out. You can easily walk to Pink Street and Bairro Alto for nightlife.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. The facilities are extremely clean (the showers are fantastic with amazing pressure). There is a in-house chef at the hostel that prepares a meal each night which you can opt into for 10 euros (and it includes wine). A great crew of travelers too (younger crowd). Grab some beers before you go out for 1.5 euros. Daylife, nightlife, transit, is all right there.

Best hostel I stayed in during my Europe trip. The staff is extremely friendly, there are themed lounge areas on each floor and themed rooms. The beds are comfy and the lockers are large and accessible. Lisbon was my first city traveling alone and I was so scared that I wouldn't know how to make new friends! The atmosphere is very accepting and dinner was great!

Great personable stay at this charming hostel. I loved the single room with shared bath I stayed in. The rooms all had charming personalized decoration. Shared breakfast was reasonably good as well.

Amazing hostel, super clean with great security. I don't usually bother writing reviews, but this hostel was so exceptional I needed to share it. Great breakfast provided, with yummy pancakes! Warm atmosphere as well with great staff. I also recommend joining the sintra tour, which covered so many cool landmarks, and is a must go for all travellers there. Definitely the best hostel I've been in Europe. Living lounge is the place to stay in Lisbon!!!

• 6th May 2014
  • Singapore

The hostel was very clean and accomodating. The breakfast's were a bit unfortunate as we had thought that it would be a traditional english breakfast every morning, however found that it was usually cereal and nutella served in the morning. Simply said, this is a great place to stay if you just need a place to crash and would like to meet some interesting people. One fact that i did not like, is that the staff had advised that we were freely able to drink on the streets, when that was untrue.

• 4th May 2014

An exceptional hostel. Stylish, well run, great location and very clean. Great facilities and staff. I stayed with my partner in a double room and my only criticisms are that the beds (two twins) were quite small and there was insufficient hanging places for clothes (only two hooks on the wall). Good value evening meal (all you can eat basically and plenty of wine) which was good way to meet other travellers. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• 4th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Fantastic place. The rooms are clean, the bathrooms spotless and the staff very friendly and helpful. Only negative was noise - would have been great if silence in the corridors was encouraged after midnight-ish. A plus was the organised in-house dinner - a great way to meet new people particularly if travelling alone. Will be back next time I'm in Lisbon!

This was the best experience I've ever had at a hostel! The staff was immediately welcoming, and assured me that by my second night I would feel like "part of the family". And they were right! Dinner every night was the most delicious authentic Portuguese food for less than half of what I would pay at a restaurant (not to mention unlimited wine included!) and the people I met were all so friendly and so fun. The location was perfect, right near the train station and the river.

• 1st May 2014