Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

It's really nice hostel , good service good location. Near by main street and metro. And they offer free breakfast or you can choice to have extra dinner here. I enjoy the time in here.

We had a fantastic stay at Living Lounge and have recommended it to all our friends.

• 31st Oct 2014

The only thing I am unsatisfied is that I need to catch up my flight so I need to leave at eight. When I was going to leave, I saw the breakfast had already been ready. But the staff did not allow us to eat and said that we need to wait until 8.40. It was not considerate! The breakfast should be provided earlier!!!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • China

Awesome Hostel! As good as the sister hostel the Lisbon Lounge! Great showers too!

Great hostel in great location, but no atmosphere at all. Also there is not a walking tour available everyday, nor a Sinatra tour everyday.

maybe improve the staus of your bikes ^^

• 29th Oct 2014
  • China

great !!!!!!

• 27th Oct 2014

The hostel itself was fantastic, I loved the different lounges, the staff were great and let me shower in the evening way after check out time after my day out in Sintra. The reason for the low score was the lack of other 'backpackers'. I don't know whether it was just bad timing but there were two large French families with kids, and a few other large groups of elderly sightseers - hence it was devoid of atmosphere, the bar was empty and there was only one other solo traveller to talk to.

• 25th Oct 2014

Лучший хостел, в котором я была. Завтраки включены, на них готовят вкусные блинчики.Находится в пешей доступности от вокзала россио и других достопримечательностей. Выход из метро прямо на улицу, где находится хостел.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Russia

Stayed here with a friend for a weekend. Really clean and the rooms are nice! Would definitely recommend if you're in lisbon. Great location and good for the money

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel was incredibly clean, it almost felt like a boutique hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was great. the only downside was that it was not the most social atmosphere.

On my stay in lisbon I stayed in this hostel and The Independente Hostel & Suites.....and in both my dorm was at the 1st floor close to the kitchen, but staying at the Living Lounge Hostel was much better in any point. Amazingly clean and quiet, cheaper aswell and I liked the plug in each locker were you can let your device recharge safely.

Just perfect!!

The staffs are really helpful and they do provide useful informations.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is really wonderful and is only a stone throw away form Baixa-Chiado metro station. Also a short walk will bring you to the famous Santa-Justa lift, Rossio square and stations for Tram 28. Personally I love the interior designs and each room was decorated with a specific theme. Also, the hostel offers tours and I love the Fado tour. Its sad that I didn't join the Sintra tour (because the staff said the tour didn't go to Pena palace, which in the end they did) =/

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The staff was very welcoming and very helpful. I met other travelers over an excellant delicious hostel dinner. I loved the great Lisbon tour. Thank you so,much! Mary

• 17th Oct 2014

Stayed for a week. Rooms are all themed differently which is cool. Crepes for breakfast. Our room was very hot, even at night. There was a fan but not great for the size. Had to open the window but the street noises woke us up several times even with ear plugs on (the hostel is facing a busy delivery bay for a mall). Bathrooms/showers are basic and there was a lot of waiting on some mornings. Laundry is expensive and they mucked up my stuff (gave me someone elses undies and lost my bra).

The hostel is good but it could be better. I was with a group of 16 people and we had some problems, such bed bugs in some rooms, dirty shower rooms, and me and 2 friends had to move to the attic room because they made a confusion with our reservation and there were no more beds available in regular rooms. And we didn't have any refund for that. The hostel is located in the third floor of a five floor building and there isn't any lift.

Very good hostel with free breakfast that includes pancakes! They have amazing coktails and beer for a good price and also offer an walking tour through the city or to Belem.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was primo! Near Metro, buses and restaurants. The hostel was spotless and the beds comfortable. We liked the crepes fro breakfast. The staff answered all of our questions and helped us out. Called a cab for us the last am because we had an early flight.

• 14th Oct 2014