Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

The breakfasts are not as good as they used to be . There is no variety at all and they are exactly the same every day . Some fresh fruit and yoghurt would be good !"

Very nice hostel! Only bad thing was the other person staying in our 8persons dorm (our group contained 7 persons).

The best hostel I have ever been to!!!!

• 14th Mar 2014

Great hostel, looks more like a boutique hotel. Nice and clean with a great breakfast. Location is good too. Could use more power points next to beds to charge devices. Not a party hostel but nice crowd. Still brilliant place.

The hostel and the personel were splended, with a lot of attention to every gast.

• 8th Mar 2014

great location, very helpful staff, roomy facilities, and a really yummy and abundant breakfast. never had trouble with the showers, either. great stay, will definitely be returning if i ever get back to Lisbon. also, the walking tour with Simonetta: 100% recommended! you see and learn so much about the historic center of Lisbon, and end it with a really delicious meal at a traditional Portuguese restaurant with a great variety of dishes to choose from.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Chile

great place! You can use the kitchen and lots of ingredients are available. The room is not big but clean. And I like the balcony, small but silent. Peoples here are international and nice. But the breakfast is quite simple. I just have to it is only ok. Above all I recommend it.

Fabulous and beautifully decorated hostel. As a 40-something solo traveller on a budget it was great to have a private room, but to be able to meet other travellers through the regular and fantastic dinners put on by the hostel. If only all hostels were like this!

For sure the best hostel (out of about 50 so far) I stayed in! Central, but with quiet surrounding and amazing staff. My room ("Jazz") was absolutely gorgeous decorated - well actually all of the hostel. Everything was clean and tidy and I wish I´d had such a lovely bathroom in my flat. I joined a city-walking-tour with Pedro; it was fun, unique and personal. I´ve seen some spots of Lisbon, that even my friends from there didn´t know. Definatly join the hostel´s dinners - absolutely yummy!!!

I was there j«for just one night. It seems a good hostel. Well located, clean, safe, staff seems nice... Ans a very good thing.. they have lifts to luggage, so you don´t have to climb the staris with heavy backpacks.

good place, good service, good price!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • China

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Thank you for everything. it is really the best place we have ever stayed at. Clean rooms,bathrooms and tasty breakfast - it is higher then any of your expectations. Do not miss dinner at the kitchen. It costs only 10 or 8 euro but it's worth the restaurant meal

My stay at Living Lounge Hostel was nothing short of enjoyable. Entering the hostel, I was greeted by a very classy yet classic common area. The mini-lift for our bags was also another pleasant surprise! The decoration and spaciousness of the rooms (8-bed mixed dorm) was another great aspect that I did not expect. All in all, LLH made my stay in Lisbon better than I even expected!

Living Lounge is awesome! The people are so nice and helpful, and the hostel itself is great. Comfortable, clean, and with a really cool first floor. All of the rooms have artsy designs on the walls, making it seem more than just a hostel. Free breakfast is also a plus. And there are huge lockers under your bed for security. I would most definitely come back here and recommend this place.

• 19th Feb 2014

Nice place and best hostel ever I have stayed :)

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Slovakia

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff was friendly and very helpful and the daily planned dinners were amazing!

• 14th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I've been.

It was my third time around and I loved it! Great place & great staff!,,, Will be back ... :-)

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Finland

It's rare to find this kind of excellence. Perfect location, Excellent facilities, big.. but not too big, really good common areas. Free city tour, visits to fado, amazing dinner by antonio (chef and one of the owners) for just 10eu, and other activities organized in the place. Local owners that love what they do and rally care for the place. A 5 Stars hostel