Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Really lovely hostel with really lovely staff. Beautifully designed and decorated, especially the common areas and a brilliant kitchen! Was great to be able to finally cook our own meals, and the pancakes for breakfast were a real bonus. Thanks so much :)

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. My only qualm was that I would have been like to have been let to drink in the communal area for a bit longer each night, maybe you can't please an Irish person in that sense. Balanced friendly and professional staff. The three course dinner they offer is so worth it if you are on a budget and everything is absolutely spotless. We were able to walk everywhere we needed to go because the location was so perfect.

Beautiful hostel with very comfortable atmosphere. In a great location and I really enjoyed my stay

The living lounge staff were welcoming as ever, and despite me leaving early were able to lay out a breakfast for me and even boiled the kettle ready. Such service, the pristinely clean bathrooms and kitchen I would associate with good hotels. Well done to the management and team. The only thing that slightly detracts from the venue is the noise of AC units on adjoining buildings all night long even in December. However highly recommended.

Excellent hostel with helpful and friendly staff. Location is ideal downtown without being noisy. Also walking distance from caise de sodre. Miguel also makes a great dinner. I would definitely stay there next time I visit this wonderful city.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Great Location. Clean rooms and helpful efficient staff. Will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Lisbon

• 28th Nov 2014
  • India

Best hostel I've never been! Very friendly staff. Super experience was the walking tour of the city center and fado music tour with Simonetta.

• 27th Nov 2014

We all thank you for the beautiful days we spent in your hostel.

• 24th Nov 2014