Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Superb hostel. Superb location. Everyone was super friendly, and I can not speak highly enough of this place - will certainly be visiting again in the near future.

• 20th Mar 2014

This hostel is really excellent!! Location is really nice. 1minute from the subway station. And the room is really nice. And there are 3computers in the hostel without any payment. This hostel has nice kitchen, everything is really nice.

It was my first trip alone and the staff was so helpful. Besides that there were some nice trips to Sintra and Belem where I met some nice people. The chef makes great food and it's very cheap.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Great Hostel! Location is great, right next to a Subway station and bus stops can be reached within a 5 min walk. Super cheap. The only downside is the lack of curtains on the beds. It would be nice to have some more privacy, All in all, highly recommend it

Very goof accommodation, very friendly and helpful staff. We really enjoyed our time at the Living Lounge Hostel.

• 16th Mar 2014

no comentes everythings its ok.

The breakfasts are not as good as they used to be . There is no variety at all and they are exactly the same every day . Some fresh fruit and yoghurt would be good !"

Very nice hostel! Only bad thing was the other person staying in our 8persons dorm (our group contained 7 persons).

The best hostel I have ever been to!!!!

• 14th Mar 2014

Great hostel, looks more like a boutique hotel. Nice and clean with a great breakfast. Location is good too. Could use more power points next to beds to charge devices. Not a party hostel but nice crowd. Still brilliant place.

The hostel and the personel were splended, with a lot of attention to every gast.

• 8th Mar 2014

This a nice hostel for lisbon, I have been to others, and some might be a little more exciting. However this one is a-ok :p

great location, very helpful staff, roomy facilities, and a really yummy and abundant breakfast. never had trouble with the showers, either. great stay, will definitely be returning if i ever get back to Lisbon. also, the walking tour with Simonetta: 100% recommended! you see and learn so much about the historic center of Lisbon, and end it with a really delicious meal at a traditional Portuguese restaurant with a great variety of dishes to choose from.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Chile

great place! You can use the kitchen and lots of ingredients are available. The room is not big but clean. And I like the balcony, small but silent. Peoples here are international and nice. But the breakfast is quite simple. I just have to it is only ok. Above all I recommend it.

Fabulous and beautifully decorated hostel. As a 40-something solo traveller on a budget it was great to have a private room, but to be able to meet other travellers through the regular and fantastic dinners put on by the hostel. If only all hostels were like this!

For sure the best hostel (out of about 50 so far) I stayed in! Central, but with quiet surrounding and amazing staff. My room ("Jazz") was absolutely gorgeous decorated - well actually all of the hostel. Everything was clean and tidy and I wish I´d had such a lovely bathroom in my flat. I joined a city-walking-tour with Pedro; it was fun, unique and personal. I´ve seen some spots of Lisbon, that even my friends from there didn´t know. Definatly join the hostel´s dinners - absolutely yummy!!!

I was there j«for just one night. It seems a good hostel. Well located, clean, safe, staff seems nice... Ans a very good thing.. they have lifts to luggage, so you don´t have to climb the staris with heavy backpacks.

good place, good service, good price!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • China

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »