Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

This was the second time I stayed at the iving Lounge hostel. So I obviously liked it the first time. I had a single room - so the best comfort possible. But nevertheless I could hardly sleep due to the constant noise throughout the night. Who ever wants to have a calm holiday should choose an other place. The timeless room which I had was nicely decorated, but a stand for Cloth/ jackets was missing. So it turned out a bit difficult to hang clumsy coats etc. Despite this I had a pleasant stay.

• 4th Feb 2014

The location is excellent, near Baixa-Chiado metro. The staffs are helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay in Lisbon and will choose Living Lounge Hostel again.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

Just great!

A great place to stay. The staff are very helpful.

It was my second stay in your hostel and it was, again, awesome! Duing my erasmus now here for 5 month and i will definetly drop by to have a drink with some of the friends i met at your place in the very short time! Thank you

• 31st Jan 2014

Can't fault you on friendliness, cleanliness and central location. However we were given a room which was the scene of a murder - not very funny. Also no wardrobe or chest of drawers for clothes, just one chair. This room was particularly noisy, with insensitive people coming and going all night - more could be done to encourage communal consideration. The room was very light all night, due to external 'security' lights, so dark curtains would be better. No soap and broken handle in bathroom.

• 31st Jan 2014