Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Other than quite run-down beds in our room, the place was very nice.

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, lots of offers what to do in Lisbon and lots of good tips. Very special: the rooms, each having a "theme" which I really thought is a unique place to stay in. Also, the dinner you can book is very good an very special in a nice atmosphere with the other guests

• 4th Apr 2014

it's an amazing hostel with very helpful staff. WE are all very satisfied with our stay.

Great place, just be prepared for a lot of steps.

I really enjoyed staying at Living Lounge Hostel. Whenever in Lisbon again I be definitly back :) All rooms are different and stylish, the bathroom was clean and the location was excellent, central and in front of Chiado metro station, couldn't be better. And the dinner was completely worth it!

Best hostel i have seen in a long time. Enjoy your stay!

This place was really good. I enjoyed a lot staying there, the staff is friendly and the place is amazing, it feels like home, very cozy and in a good location. The installations were really good and I really like it. I definitely could stay there again.

Wonderful people in a very creative atmosphere. We really enjoyed our stay

Fabulous hostel loved the walking tour of Belem with Simonetta and also the walking tour around Lisbon. Breakfast included fresh pancakes delicious! We were a party of 4 but only 3 of us could make it I rand Valtar hen my friend cancelled due to illness and he gave us a single room for 3 of the 4 nights which saved us money and was very accomodating. Th hostel is a great location beside Baixa-chiado train station and you can take train to Airport (€1.40).

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »