Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

We loved this hostel! We only stayed one night in this chic and quirky oasis, but we quickly made friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. If we hadn't been staying in an apartment for the rest of our time in Lisbon, I would have absolutely opted to stay here. It has a super cool vibe, is modern but cosy, safe, clean and in a fabulous location for getting around the city. I truly hope to stay again, keep up the good work :)

A great hostel with great staff. Highly recommended, a great place to stay.

Absolutely brilliant. Felt very safe and well looked after.

• 6th Jul 2014

A wonderful place to stay, comfortable and convenient, with inspirational decor, and a nice personal touch.

This is a very nice hostel. Good for a slightly older crowd (not students). I stayed here 2 years ago and it was a little nicer, I think the place is just starting to show a little bit of wear because it is so popular. I would definitely still come back.

This was my second time at Living Lounge Hostel. And I just can't even consider staying in a different place, when in Lisbon. Hope to be back soon. Cheers!

An old favourite: spotlessly clean, friendly staff and a prime location. One could hardly look for better value.

Staffs are so kind and they have good facilities. I enjoyed

• 29th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Stylish hostel in a very central location, heaps of activities, very friendly staff. Good value for money, even though it is a bit more expensive in comparison to other hostels. Plus, they prepared breakfast for us in the middle of the night when we had to leave for the airport- incredible!

Living Lounge is a great hostel to stay in Lisbon. The staffs are friendly and very helpful. Also, the wifi is fast and lounging room and kitchen is big and clean. There are day tour to different places and pub crawl at night, which is awesome. However, there are no elevators. Carrying a big heavy suitcase from the first floor to the next floor can be a pain. Overall, I had a great time staying in this hostel. I definitely would come back to this place. Thank you for everything :)

It was an amazing experience. This was my first stay in a hostel, so could not have been better. I I really recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

• 28th Jun 2014

I have been back packing around europe for 6 mnths, and this is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The place is amazing

This is an amazing hostel and the best I've ever been to! Located just a few steps away from Metro Baixa Chiado, this hostel offers you everything you need for an awesome stay in Lisbon. The staff was great and the dorms and bathrooms are in excellent conditions. Do not miss the dinner they offer at night and their tours. I highly recommend the walking tour and the tour to Sintra! Overall it was a great experience to stay there!

An absolute favourite! Ended up returning to this hostel for another night. Nothing to criticise, except perhaps the friendliness of a couple of staff members and the free pancake breakfast running out within an hour. Other than that- nicest rooms, best location and nice fellow travellers :)

Living lounge was great. Lots of nice staff and fellow travelers. Nice tours of the city and environs.

• 25th Jun 2014

Such a great place ! Loved it was 100% recommend!

• 25th Jun 2014

Great!! You won't regret if you choose this hostel. Best hostel I've ever been!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Croatia

Very clean bathrooms with powerful hot showers. Loved pancakes for breakfast! Only criticism was with booking for dinner - there is some difficulty organising this between the two hostels.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Staying at Living Lounge Hostel was a great start to my vacation. This hostel was clean, comforting, and definitely worth the stay. The crepes served at breakfast were a nice treat as well!

I wish I could have stayed longer - only stayed for one night. Would have loved to participate in the dinner, breakfast and social opportunities at this hostel - great place!