Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Desk staff were very friendly and helpful, all facilities were clean and functional, nicely decorated common spaces, good (better than average hostel) breakfast and dinner on offer.

The best place, no doubts, I'll be back as soon as posible

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Uruguay

My most favourite hostel ever. I love how the rooms are painted in themes and neat little touches like sockets inside the room lockers so your valuables can charge and be safe at the same time. There was even a chef making pancakes at breakfast time! Yum! The breakfast juices and jams were quite special with flavours like peach, tuttifruti, strawberry.. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Staff was very friendly and the pancakes were delicious! There was een very unpleasant smell in the luggage room, luckily it was only the luggage room!

• 16th Apr 2014

I only have the tiniest of complaints - they offer a dinner each night that I signed up for but then at 8:30 (whilst waiting) it did not happen. No one notified me that it was off. No mind. I made due. The location is superb. The staff were very helpful. Facilities were great and clean. Would be my first choice to stay at again in Lisbon.

The hostel staff were very lovely and English was very good. We enjoyed the comfortable beds and decor in our room. The internet signal was not very strong in our rooms, so it was hard to use. Crepes for breakfast was great. Bathroom showers were always clogged however, so not very nice to shower. Shower stalls had no-where to put toiletries. Overall a great experience!

• 13th Apr 2014

Very accommodating staff we arrived with 4 bikes and needed secure indoor storage -- no problem. We also wanted to store our excess baggage during our 5 week bike tour, and again no problem.

• 10th Apr 2014

Probably the best hostel I'll ever stay in. The Living Lounge Hostel has raised the bar to such heights that there are no peers to endanger its status. Keep up the good work guys, although I do pity the other hostels I'll visit from now on...

Other than quite run-down beds in our room, the place was very nice.

One of the best hostels we ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, lots of offers what to do in Lisbon and lots of good tips. Very special: the rooms, each having a "theme" which I really thought is a unique place to stay in. Also, the dinner you can book is very good an very special in a nice atmosphere with the other guests

• 4th Apr 2014

it's an amazing hostel with very helpful staff. WE are all very satisfied with our stay.

Great place, just be prepared for a lot of steps.

I really enjoyed staying at Living Lounge Hostel. Whenever in Lisbon again I be definitly back :) All rooms are different and stylish, the bathroom was clean and the location was excellent, central and in front of Chiado metro station, couldn't be better. And the dinner was completely worth it!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »