Living Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo 116 2nd floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Very clean bathrooms with powerful hot showers. Loved pancakes for breakfast! Only criticism was with booking for dinner - there is some difficulty organising this between the two hostels.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Staying at Living Lounge Hostel was a great start to my vacation. This hostel was clean, comforting, and definitely worth the stay. The crepes served at breakfast were a nice treat as well!

I wish I could have stayed longer - only stayed for one night. Would have loved to participate in the dinner, breakfast and social opportunities at this hostel - great place!

Thank you so much for our great time in Lisboa!!! We will definetly come back again!

• 18th Jun 2014

Second time staying here, absolutely love the place. Great staff, beautiful rooms, wifi is good, showers / bathrooms are clean, beds are comfy, towels cost 1 euro to rent, storage locker is provided, no lock needed. Location is fantastic in Lisbon, 1 minute walk from metro station, 5 minute walk from the water - totally central, highly highly recommend.

Only the Fado Night was bad

• 16th Jun 2014

Nothing but praise for the Living Lounge hostel. Was my first experience staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Have and will recommend this location to friends and family should they be spending time in Lisbon. Greatly added to my overall impression of the country, city and people. Thank you

• 16th Jun 2014

Best location to be in; very central to all the action! Very friendly environment, with nice people, staff and daily activities to engage with. I made a few friends there actually.

• 15th Jun 2014

The best hostel with the best location.

• 13th Jun 2014

It was my seventh time staying here. I think that says enough as a review!

Good hostel. Beautiful interior design, looks like a piece of art.

This hostel exceeded my already high expectations, as I was highly recommended to it from the start.

• 8th Jun 2014

This place exceeded my expectations by far. An amazing place to stay and great value for money. I stayed with 4 of my girlfriends (all in our 20's) so we were looking for a balance of site seeing and night life. Although it's not a 'party hostel', reception is 24 hours which meant we were able to have a few big nights whilst still having a relaxing holiday and not getting grumbled at like in some hostels. I will recommend Living Lounge to all my friends in London and Australia.

Good hostel in a very good location (a few steps away from the subway station), friendly staff and good breakfast (with crepes :B)

As good as they say. Went as a couple and stayed in a private dorm. There was some noise coming in through our window (loud techno music, though it was hard to tell if it was coming from the hostel or neighbours) all day/evening, but we were out mostly so it wasn't a big deal. The staff are friendly and the facilities are clean. One of the few places that looks as good as the pictures!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and helped me with some day tours. Great location and easy to get around.

• 31st May 2014

Not so much a party environment, but living lounge has a very relaxed vibe with very friendly people

The hostel truly delivers what it says it will. Wonderful facilities and staff, and a really friendly atmosphere A .real home away from home..Fantastic.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Very nice breakfast included, good lockers provided, excellent room security only accessible to those with a room key card and it is clean!

• 30th May 2014

This place is amazing. One of the best hostels i've ever stayed in and they have lots of reasonably priced activities for you to do - like renting bikes in the afternoon for 5 euros that I highly recommend. As well as their day trip to Sintra.