Living Mad Hostel Reviews

C/ Cabeza 24, Madrid, Spain

Absolutely loved my stay here. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful! Even to the extent that I had an early morning bus to catch and the night duty staff made note to wake me if I hadn't checked out by 6am. Exceptional free walking tours with great guides! Couldn't fault this hostel.

The location is perfect and I was really happy with the stuff too,everybody was helpful and also I cannot complain about the room either,they were nice and tidy,my absolute favorite was the rooftop and the bar good atmosphere ,totally recomennded!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Nice hostel Had to wait about 40 mins to check in at midnight unfortunately as they were changing staff just as I arrived. But there was a nice restaurant/bar down the road so that was fine. There seemed to be a lot of people hanging out in the downstairs section and there are lots of people to hang out. Beds were kind of tiny and i felt like i might fall off the top bunk a few times.

Very good hostel. Clean toliets and dorms. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooftop bar was brilliant and breakfast was really good. Very close to the metro and city centre. Recommend this to anyone. Would defiantly go back.

Cheap and they have some cool events but it's nothing special. Not the best for solo backpackers since everyone seems to mind there own business.

Está muy bien localizado, con buenos tours todos los días, el personal agradable y dispuestos a ayudar siempre. Lo único a mejorar sería que las camas rechinan mucho, y cuando alguien llega en la madrugada y los demás duermen es una misión imposible no despertarlos.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

Hostel was nice, and the staff were very helpful. I did a free walking tour the first day with Carlos and paella the following night both offered by the hostel. Hostel offers lots of things to do while staying in Madrid and a comfortable place to sleep.

Great location and value for the price. The hostel is pretty, but the dorms are quite small. Lots of to meet fellow travelers. I definitely enjoyed the alternative tour. Prices at the bar are too high for Madrid though. Friendly staff.

Nice hostel, the room was rather big, the doors are closed by card, there are lockers for every bed. Not very easy to find, but actually it's near a metro station. A comfortable common room. Good breakfast for free. The hostel organizes some activities every day. A good option to stay in Madrid.

there was no working aircon in my room which was a bummer, but there was a nice common room downstairs, and the guy that was working in the rooftop bar was really good to chat to

Everything was great.Room and shower was quite clean.Staff really friendly.The only thing breakfast was so poor.

I was only here for one night but it seemed like a really cool place. The staff are friendly and helpful, there are lockers in the dorms for each person, nice lounge area and kitchen. There's a shuttle to the airport for 12 euro hourly through the night. The paella they made for an event one night was pretty bad but only 3 euro for a good sized plate, so oh well. Wish I could have stayed longer! Right in the middle of town.

Great hostel, no problems at all

it has been one of the best hostels ive stayed in, they have everything very well organized. is just perfect !

The free walking tour was definitely the highlight of my stay. I really learned a lot from Carlos! Hostel was otherwise very clean - bathroom and facilities were always taken care of.

The location is good, the rooms all clean and the Pub Crawl and Tapas Tour were really worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, the beds were unsteady and made annoying noises with every little move, and the breakfast was a bit one-sided (only sweet, no cheese or fruits) and produced much plastic waste (normal dishes would be more environmentally friendly). All in all, it is a nice hostel for less money.

great hostel . greAt atmosphere. I wish I could spend more time here. I only had one night here. I had a stop over day flight . if you go by yourself it would be easily to meet people. they have a schedule With many things to do. it's very close to the center. you can walk by and suddenly you'll be knowing the touristic things . love the area. good wifi good breakfast included ! clean and secure.

One of the best hostels that I stayed at during my trip. Perfect location, great atmosphere, tons of events, organized walking tours, decent breakfast, and friendly staff - all for a fair price! I would definitely recommend staying here.

This is a good hostel - easy to meet people, great rooftop terrace bar and very friendly staff. The kitchen could do with being a little bigger and slightly better stocked but that's my only gripe. I'd highly recommend this hostel to anyone, whether you want to chill out or party until the early hours!

Hello , thanks for your tip about the kitchen, we will check and replenish what is missing.

I only wish the wifi worked in the rooms, great hostel nonetheless!!!!

Hello, our wifi works both in the common areas and in all the rooms, did you informed reception about this issue? Apart from that is great that you had a good time! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5