8.7
Fabulous 3,282 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 3,282 Total Reviews
Living Mad Hostel Located at C/ Cabeza 24, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid Spain/28012 C/ Cabeza 24
87% 3282
40.4117315 -3.7024354
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
24th Sep 2016

Hello, we stayed at Living Mad Hostel for three nights in room for two and we did enjoy. Very good location, close to town centre yet on rather quite street, which we prefer. I like there was a kettle available so prepare a tea anytime, great for me :-) We would return there if planning Madrid visit again :-)

• England, Couple, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Great hostel. We had a double ensuite and it was really nice. Great chilled atmosphere but linked to the party hostel Cats down the road for if you wanted a livelier night. Amazing central location - able to walk to everything. Friendly staff!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Really enjoyed our stay, the staff were really friendly and the hostel was in a great location. The atmosphere was chilled but Cat's hostel was just down the road and was a great place to meet people and drink so it has the best of both. The only thing was the nearest metro stop was closed so the directions on the website to reach the hostel were pointless. As the metro had already been shut for several months they really need to update directions. However would definitely stay again

11th Sep 2016

Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were keep and they give you clean linens upon arrival. They offer tons of fun and free activities and are partnered with Cats Hostel around the corner. The location is prefect to get around city center. Definitely would recommend and would stay there again!

Hello!! Really glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Madrid and that Mad was part of it :D See you soon!

• jennichung
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

I really like staying at the Mad Hostel. It is in a great location and is within walking distance to the museums and the popular plazas and shopping areas. The atmosphere was friendly, but not too loud. If you want to go out, the sister hostel, Cat, is right down the street. You can have a great night there and come back to quiet at this hostel. I really enjoyed my stay here and met a lot of friendly people.

Hello! You really caught the essence of Mad and Cat's. Cat's, stay and party, Mad, stay and relax :D Hope to see you soon

• liel
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Amazing people , I had the best time ever . Lots of young fun quality people. Loved every second ❤️❤️❤️

Many, many thanks for your review.I hope you keep in touch with those people that you met ;)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

Had a great time here. The staff were lovely and they had a free bar crawl on so we met lots of new people. Would stay again.

We hope so :) What we like the most about this job is that we see people having fun every single day... So glad that you had a good experience.

• Chile, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
7.1

The rooms are too small for 4 people. Is a struggle between suffocating with windows closed and a/c on, or leaving the windows open and making the a/c work all the time against the 38° that are outside. The hostel is near the museums, but about 15 minutes walking from the nightlife. The pub crawl I did had only 5 people on it, so not a very animated crowd I would say. Finally, the kitchen is very small and my food got stolen. If I go again to Madrid I would choose another hostel.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2016

I had a great time there. The people at the hostel were really helpful and everything went perfect. The breakfast is not that good but taking in consideration how little I payed for my stay, it was ok.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2016
7.1

Pretty good location, friendly staff, lacking atmosphere though. Nice to have a kitchen to use, and bunks were decent enough. Bathrooms were functional but not the cleanest. Locks on the doors were super frustrating to use, so there's no problem with security, even to get to your own stuff. Okay place to stay for a night as I did but would probably choose something else for a longer stay. Also, there's a €2 charge to leave your luggage for the day... Be warned!