Living Mad Hostel Reviews

C/ Cabeza 24, Madrid, Spain

Good location, Good wifi and good hostel Only négative point you cant bring alcool or you Will be fine, you pay more at their bar

It was my first time in Spain and i was able to meet great people thanks to the staff and the wonderful rooftop bar!!! the cleanest hostel ive ever been in!

The Hostel is very well located to do the main touristic stuff, to buy food (supermarket or restaurants) and to take the metro. It is clean enough and the staff is not the most helpful sometimes (it depends on who you ask something).

Great hostel. Erica's walking tour was great, and Jose's and Hector's pub crawls are really fun. The bedrooms are cramped and can get stuffy, but the common area is really great. The main negative is the obnoxious key system, but that wouldn't necessarily keep me from staying here again.

Great location, nice pubcrawls at night, staff is really fun

There was hair all over our pillows and all over our bed when we checked in, as well as a large clump of hair hanging out in the middle of the room. We got locked out of our room at one point during our stay, and the woman on staff who was supposed to help us first threw a temper tantrum like a child about having to walk up a flight of stairs.

• 6th Jun 2014

Location +,animator staff great guys. Rooms quite cramped though. what I totally dislike is when hostels try to create all this laid back, casual etc atmosphere, but are all like any strict corporate, moneymaking thing: not allowed to bring own drinks as they sell own expensive, pub crawl with 12 euro fee&pubs turn out to be superexpensive clubs, only discount is a shot. Real ripoff considering there's places where a pint is 2 Euro. Also, I think I've caught bugs. Rather go to smaller place.

Everything was pretty good, but the beds move way to much when you move.

Good location, nice vibe. Rooms are tiny and stuffy and the facilities aren't great. Don't stay here if you're expecting the nicest place ever, but it was clean and central and good for a night or two!

The staff was really nice. The location of the hostel was really good and the hostel was really clean. I enjoyed my stayed a lot

We are so glad that your found our staff and the hostel to your liking and we hope that you will return so that you can stay with us again here at Mad!

- Doors / Lockers- are difficult to get into (Key Card Access, with weird turn / twist blah) , but once you get the knack to them they're OK. - Bedrooms - cramped, sweaty and dark, making it one of the worst hostel dorms I've stayed in. - Bathrooms - opposite side on my floor, also, hooks for the clothes / towels are on the opposite side and the storing clothes etc, generally ill equipped. Although, the water pressure and temp is excellent. - Hostel is in an ideal location.

We are glad that you managed to get the hang of the doors/lockers, we have staff that are always willing to help you learn if you need assistance. We are sorry that you did not find the rooms to your liking, we will take your comments into account to see what we can do in order to make future visits even better! We are also in love with the location of our hostel. We hope that if you find yourself in Madrid again you will return to us here at Mad!

Overall, great hostel. Loved the atmosphere and the common room. Staff was very friendly, location was great, and everything was clean. I would definitely recommend it to others!

• 2nd May 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here. We hope that if you return to Madrid you will stay here with us again!

It´s a good hostel to stay for a couple of nights.

1 2 3 Next » last »